Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bvdvv/BJNR246110008.html
Regulation to protect of the cattle from being infected with the bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV Regulation) BVDVV Ausfertigung date: 11.12.2008 full quotation: "BVDV regulation as amended by the notice of October 4, 2010 (Gazette I p. 1320, 1498), most recently by article 31 of regulation by April 17, 2014 (BGBl. I S. 388) is changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 4.10.2010 I 1320, 1498;
as last amended by article 31 V v. 17.4.2014 I 388 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.11.2011 +++) I was the V as article 1 of the V v. 11.12.2008 2461 by the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection in agreement with the Federal Ministry for economy and technology with the consent of the Federal Council decreed. You according art. 5 para. 2 of this V on 1 January 2011 enter into force.
§ 1 definitions for the purposes of this regulation are: 1 BVDV unsuspicious beef: a cow, a) with negative results on the virus of bovine virus diarrhoe (BVDV) with one in the notice of the official collection of methods for the investigation of bovine virus diarrhoe by October 30, 2008 (BAnz. S. 3999) (official method collection) method described has been investigated is or b) bore a calf examined with negative results with the method described in the official collection of methods on BVDV.
2. BVDV unsuspecting herd: a stock with cattle, which meets the requirements of annex 1;
3. persistent BVDV infected beef: a beef that has been examined with a method described in the official collection of methods with a positive result on BVDV and a) that no later than 60 days after the first examination again has been investigated using a method described in the official collection of methods with a positive result on BVDV, b) where a repeat examination is there have been no referred to in a or c) that is ill to mucosal disease , as well as the descendants of cattle after the letters a to c.
§ 2 vaccinations (1) which competent authority may rearrange the vaccination of cattle or cattle a herd or a specific area against BVDV infection 1 insofar as this is necessary for reasons of animal disease control, or 2 prohibit, so far as concerns the animal disease control do not preclude.
(2) as far as female cattle against BVDV infection be vaccinated, so making the vaccination according to the recommendations of the manufacturer of the vaccine, that fetal protection against BVDV infection is to be expected.
(3) the owner shall immediately provide information about the number of vaccinated cattle including their ear-tag numbers, the time of performed vaccinations and the vaccine used the competent authority upon request.
Section 3 has all cattle studies (1) the owner, 1 after the entry into force of this regulation in its inventory were born, up to the completion of the sixth month of life or 2nd from the stock spent are to be examined before moving with a method described in the official collection of methods on BVDV. The owner has to make sure that date of birth and the ear-tag number of cattle to be examined, as well as the date of sampling with the sending of the sample is submitted to the investigating institution. Sentence 2 shall not apply in regard to the date of birth and the date of sampling, ear tissue should be examined that have been extracted according to § 27 of the animal transport regulation in the context of the identification of cattle. Notwithstanding sentence 1 number 1 has to the owner immediately after birth with a method described in the ECR method BVDV inspect calves his stock, which were born after the entry into force of this regulation, as far as the calves come from cattle, which have been set in his inventory carrying.
(2) an investigation referred to in paragraph 1 sentence 1 number 2 is expendable, as far as a beef or one of this beef born before January 1, 2011 a BVDV examination with negative results has been carried, corresponding to a method described in the official collection of methods.
(3) the competent authority may, order insofar as this is necessary for reasons of animal diseases, the study of cattle or cattle a herd or a specific area. Sentence 1 applies also to fallen cattle and stillbirths. You can also, as far as this for reasons of animal disease control is required, 1 determine the establishment in the making is the respective investigation, 2. for the examination impose a method described in the official collection of the methods, as well as 3 set the age, in which the cattle are.
(4) is an examination referred to in paragraphs 1, 2 or 3 sentence 1 a BVDV infection has been established, the owner has to be he does not kill the cattle during this period can be no longer than 60 days after the first examination with one in the official collection of methods method described on BVDV re-examine the affected beef.
(5) clinical evidence for a beef to BVDV tested, which suggest that it is ill to mucosal disease, the owner has to immediately investigate the beef with a method described in the official collection of the methods.
(6) the owner of a cattle has 1 to ensure that the investigating institution tells him the result of an investigation referred to in paragraph 1 or 3 to 5 after its existence immediately in written or electronic form, the results of investigations to number 1 of for the display according to § 28 of the animal transport regulation authority or one of this charged place, ordered by the date of sampling 2. , in writing or in electronic form no later than 14 days after the notification by the investigating institution stating the registration number pursuant to section 26 of the animal transport regulation granted his operation and the labelling of beef according to § 27 of the animal transport regulation to inform.
(7) (dropped out) § 4 removal of bovine animals (1) cattle may domestic 1 from a stock just spent in a stock only be set, 2 on a cattle market, a cattle exhibition, an event of similar nature or a livestock point or by one of the above events or only spent from a livestock collection point or 3 on a community pasture or other location with contact with bovine animals from other herds are just bloated , as far as they are BVDV suspicious and are accompanied by a proof in written or electronic form, about the BVDV Unverdächtigkeit of the respective cattle. Is proof in electronic form, the information necessary for the competent authority must be at all times available on request in easily readable form.
(2) paragraph 1 sentence 1 does not apply to an ox, spent the 1st from a stock directly to slaughter, 2nd is executed directly or via an approved collection point or spent in another Member State or 3 directly to the Veterinary examination or treatment is spent as far as the beef in the framework of this investigation or treatment with a method described in the ECR method is investigated and pending the outcome of the investigation separately held.
By way of derogation from paragraph 1 set 1 number 1 may be spent a not-BVDV unsuspicious beef again immediately in the herd of origin.
(3) (dropped out) (4) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 sentence 1 may a beef up to brought the completion of the sixth month of life in a stock, as far as the beef to some immediately in a stock is spent in which all cattle exclusively in groom are fattened and submitted directly to the slaughter and the herd of origin 1 is a BVDV unsuspecting herd and accompanied the beef to moments of a certificate according to the model of annex 2 or 2 is not a BVDV unsuspecting herd and the to some beef in receiving stock immediately after spending with a method described in the official collection of methods on BVDV investigated and secreted by the remaining cattle of the stock to the template of a negative inspection result is.
(5) cattle, number need 1 and paragraphs 3 and 4 of any investigation referred to in paragraph 2 may be moved only along with other cattle as far as all spent cattle after completion of the removal immediately 1 in same inventory be adjusted and fattened there in groom or be slaughtered 2 in same battle site.
(6) the written or electronic proof referred to in paragraph 1 is set 1 1 in case the levy of an ox by the person in whose possession the beef passes, or 2. in the case of the fate of an ox to the previous owner of this to their initial or renewed delivery of the ox or the death of the cattle to be kept.
§ Has 5 protection measures (1) the owner to immediately kill a persistent BVDV infected beef. Notwithstanding sentence 1 a persistently infected cattle must be spent immediately slaughter, insofar as is spent the beef concerned only with such cattle slaughtered immediately after the end of the introduction into the same battle site.
(2) the competent authority carries out epidemiological investigations to locate the mother, as well as the descendants of the persistent BVDV infected cattle. The respective owner has the cattle of the stock in which the affected animal, whose mother and whose descendants are, to examine closer according to the competent authority with a method described in the official collection of methods on BVDV.
§ 6 point 4 letter a of the animal health Act is administrative offences any person within the meaning of article 32, paragraph 2, 2. contrary to article 3, paragraph 1, sentence 1, paragraph 4 or 5 a beef not or not timely investigate who intentionally or negligently 1 an enforceable order according to § 2 paragraph 1 or § 3 paragraph 3 sentence 1, also in conjunction with sentence 3, contravenes, allows, 3. contrary to article 3, paragraph 1, sentence 2 does not ensure , that a there called specification establishing therein is communicated not, incorrectly, incompletely or not in time, 4. contrary to article 4, paragraph 1, sentence 1 number 1 or 2 or 5 spends a beef or adjusts, 5. contrary to article 4, paragraph 1, sentence 1 number 3 a cattle drives up, 6 contrary to § 4 paragraph 6 for the prescribed duration kept a proof or not or a beef not or not timely kill 7 contrary to section 5, paragraph 1, sentence 1 can be.
Article 7 further measures further the power of the competent authority, with identification of BVDV infection according to § 38 paragraph 11 in conjunction with article 6, paragraph 1 and 3 to 5 of the animal health law to arrange, as far as these to animal disease control are required, remains unaffected.
Appendix 1 (to section 1) conditions under which a bovine herd BVDV suspicious considered (reference: BGBl. I 2010, 1324) section 1 BVDV unsuspecting cattle 1.
All cattle of the stock have been examined with a method described in the ECR method with negative results on BVDV, unless it's cattle, whose Kälber with a method described in the ECR method with negative results have been examined on BVDV.
Within a period of twelve months of following the examination referred to in point 1 (a) are 2.) all cattle born in the inventory at the latest six months after her birth with a method described in the ECR method with negative results on BVDV has been investigated, b) all cattle of the stock free from clinical symptoms that suggest on BVDV infection c) has been set to stock only cattle , which previously have been examined with a method described in the ECR method with negative results on BVDV, d) the cattle of the stock that have been kept, that they have had no contact with cattle outside the portfolio, are not BVDV suspicious, e) have been inseminated or covered only by BVDV unsuspecting bulls cattle of the stock only with seeds of BVDV unsuspecting bulls.
Section 2 maintenance of BVDV Unverdächtigkeit the BVDV Unverdächtigkeit of the cattle stock is maintained as far as the following requirements are met: 1. all cattle of the stock are free from clinical symptoms that suggest on BVDV infection.
2. all bovine animals born in the stock are checked BVDV no later than six months after their birth with a method described in the ECR method with negative results.
3. in the stock, only BVDV unsuspected cattle be set.
4. the cattle of the stock may have no contact with cattle outside the portfolio, which are not BVDV suspicious.
5. the cattle of the stock must be inseminated with seeds of BVDV unsuspecting bulls or covered only by BVDV unsuspecting bulls.
Annex 2 (to section 4 para 4) Amtstierärztliche certificate of the BVDV Unverdächtigkeit of a herd of cattle (site: BGBl. I 2010, 1325) the inventory (stocks)...... 1)
des (der) ............................................................................... .........................................
in ....................................................... Kreis ...................................................................
Land ............................................................................... ................................................
mit der ...................................................... (Registration number after cattle traffic regulation) is (are) according to § 1 paragraph 2 of BVDV regulation BVDV suspicious.
This certificate is no longer valid three months2), six months2), twelve months2) after the last examination, but no later than for the stock... 1)am .................................................. .
She may not be used before the expiration of date, if the conditions of Appendix 1, section 1 of BVDV regulation are no longer fulfilled.
Stamp of the competent authority.
(Signature) 1) when several stocks the stocks are performing individually.
Not true strike 2).
Search Translated Laws of Germany