Regulation on the protection of bovine animals from infection with the bovine viral diarrhoea virus (BVDV-Regulation)Non-official table of contents
Date of expend: 11.12.2008
" BVDV Regulation in the version of the Notice of 4. October 2010 (BGBl. 1320, 1498), as last amended by Article 31 of the Regulation of 17 June 1998. April 2014 (BGBl. I p. 388) "
|:||Recaught by Bek. v. 4.10.2010 I 1320, 1498;|
|last modified by Art. 31 V v. 17.4.2014 I 388|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.11.2011 + + +)
for details on the stand. has been referred to as Article 1 of the V v. 11.12.2008 I 2461 of the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection in agreement with the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Technology with the approval of the Federal Council. It occurs gem. Art. 5 (2) of this V in force on 1 January 2011. Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Definitions
For the purposes of this Regulation are:
2.BVDV-incompatible bovine herd: a herd of bovine animals that meets the requirements of Appendix 1 3.BVDV-infected beef: a bovine animal with a positive result on BVDV with a method described in the official method collection , and
- BVDV-Undächtiges Rind: ein Rind, das
- with negative result on the virus of bovine viral diarrhoea (BVDV) with one in the notice of the official collection of methods for the examination of bovine viral diarrhoea of 30. October 2008 (BAnz. 3999) (official method collection) has been studied or
- with a negative result with one of the methods in the official method collection
and the offspring of a bark according to the letters a to c. unofficial table of contents
- once again, with one in the official, at least 60 days after the first examination. Method collection method with positive result found on BVDV,
- which has been subject to a repeat investigation as referred to in point (a) or
- that is diagnosed with Mucosal Disease,
§ 2 vaccinations
(1) The competent authority may vaccinate a cattle or cattle of a herd or a certain area against BVDV infection
- arrange, if necessary for animal disease control reasons, or
- prohibit, to the extent that animal disease control concerns do not conflict.
(2) Insofar as female cattle are vaccinated against BVDV infection, the vaccination is based on the Make recommendations of the vaccine manufacturer in such a way that a fetal protection against BVDV infection is to be expected.The owner shall, upon request, immediately inform the competent authority of the number of vaccinated bovine animals, including their earmark numbers, the timing of the vaccinations carried out and the vaccine used. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Investigations
(1) The owner has all the cattle,
- that was born in its stock after the entry into force of this regulation, until completion of the sixth month of life, or
- to be shipped from the inventory before being shipped
with a list of methods described in the official method collection Method on BVDV to be investigated. The owner shall ensure that the person under investigation is informed of the date of birth and the ear tag number of the bovine to be examined and the date of sampling with the transmission of the respective sample. The second sentence shall not apply with regard to the date of birth and the date of sampling, to the extent that ear tissue samples obtained in the context of the identification of bovine animals in accordance with Article 27 of the Animal Transport Regulation are to be examined. By way of derogation from point 1 of the first sentence, the owner of the calves of his stock who were born after the entry into force of this Regulation shall, immediately after birth, examine the BVDV with a method described in the official collection of methods , to the extent that the calves are derived from bovine animals which have been placed in the herd in a bearing.(2) An examination referred to in the first sentence of paragraph 1, point 2, shall be exorted to the extent that, in the case of a bovine animal or a bovine animal born in that bovine animal, the first sentence is before 1. A study was carried out on BVDV with negative result in January 2011, which corresponds to a method described in the official method collection.The competent authority may, in so far as it is necessary for animal disease control purposes, order the examination of a bovine animal or bovine animals of a herd or of a particular area. Sentence 1 shall also apply to closed cattle and stillbirths. It may also, where necessary for animal disease control purposes,
- the facility , where the respective investigation is to be carried out,
- prescribe a method described in the official method collection for the investigation as well as
- set the age in which the cattle are to be examined.
(4) If a BVDV infection is found in the examination referred to in paragraphs 1, 2 or 3, sentence 1 , the owner shall, at the latest 60 days after the first examination, re-examine the affected bovine animal with a method described in the official method collection on BVDV, provided that he does not have the bovine animals within the bovine Time to kill.(5) In the case of a bovine animal not examined for BVDV, clinical signs suggeting that it is affected by Mucosal Disease, the owner shall immediately have the bovine animal with a method described in the official collection of methods to be examined.(6) The owner of a bark has
- to ensure that the person under investigation has the result an investigation as referred to in paragraphs 1 or 3 to 5 shall immediately be communicated in written or electronic form,
- the results of the Investigations as referred to in point 1 of the authority responsible for the notification in accordance with Article 28 of the Animal Transport Regulation or of a body designated by that authority, ordered after the date of sampling, in writing or in electronic form, at the latest 14 days after the notification by the applicant body, stating the registration number issued in accordance with Article 26 of the Animal Transport Regulation, and the identification of the bovine animal in accordance with Article 27 of the Animal Transport Regulation.
(7) (dropped) unofficial table of contents
§ 4 Placing of bovine animals
(1) bovine animals allowed in Germany
- from a stock only spent or set to a stock only,
- on a cattle market, a cattle exhibition, an event of a similar nature or a livestock collection point, or from one of the events mentioned or from a livestock collection point only or
- to a community pasture or other location with contact to bovine animals from other stocks only to be driven out,
they are not subject to BVDV and are accompanied by proof in written or electronic form about the BVDV unsuspiciousness of the respective bovine animals. Where proof is provided in electronic form, the information required for the competent authority must be available at any time in an easily legible form.(2) Paragraph 1, first sentence, shall not apply to a bovine animal, which
way of derogation from the first sentence of the first sentence of the first sentence of paragraph 1, a non-BVDV-forthright bovine animal shall be returned directly to the herd of origin. shall be spent.(3) (omitted) (4) By way of derogation from the first sentence of paragraph 1, a bovine animal may be brought into a herd until the end of the sixth month of life, provided that the bovine animal to be transferred is brought directly into a stock in which all bovine animals are exclusively fattened in stable conditions and delivered directly to the slaughter and the herd of origin
- from a stock directly to slaughter ,
- is run directly or through an approved collection point or is moved to another Member State or
- is taken directly to the veterinary examination or treatment as far as the cow is in the course of this examination or treatment with one in the official method collection
animals which, in accordance with paragraph 2 (1) and (3) and (4), are not examined in any investigation shall be allowed to be brought together with other bovine animals only, to the extent that all bovine animals that have been spent immediately after the end of the introduction are without delay
- a BVDV-unequal bovine herd and the beef to be delivered is accompanied by a certificate according to the model of Appendix 2 or
- no BVDV-incompatible cattle stock and the beef to be delivered in the receiving stock immediately after the installation with one in the official method collection ()
(6) The written or electronic proof referred to in the first sentence of paragraph 1 shall be
- to be set to the same stock and be fattened there exclusively in stall or
- in of the same slaughterhouse.
until the first or second release of the bovine animal or until the death of the bovine animal. Non-official table of contents
- in case of delivery of a bark from the one in whose possession the beef passes, or
- in case -to retain a bark from the previous owner of this
§ 5 Protection Measures (1) The owner has to immediately kill a persistent BVDV-infected beef. By way of derogation from the first sentence, a persistent infected bovine animal may be transported directly to slaughter to the extent that it is ensured that the bovine animal concerned is only brought together with such bovine animals immediately after the end of the introduction into the bovine animals of the bovine animal. of the same slaughterhouse.(2) The competent authority shall carry out epidemiological investigations in order to find the parent animal and the offspring of the persistent BVDV-infected bovine animal. The respective owner shall have the bovine animals of the herd in which the animal concerned, its parent animal and its offspring are located, following a detailed instruction from the competent authority, with a method described in the official method collection To have BVDV examined. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Administrative Offences Unlawful within the meaning of Section 32 (2) (4) (a) of the Animal Health Act Who intentionally or negligently acts as
Non-official table of contents
- of a fully-retractable arrangement pursuant to § 2 (1) or § 3 Paragraph 3, first sentence, also in conjunction with sentence 3,
- contrary to § 3 (1) sentence 1, paragraph 4 or 5, do not investigate a bovine animal or not in time ,
- contrary to § 3, paragraph 1, second sentence, does not ensure that the facility referred to therein does not provide a claim, not correct, not complete or not in good time,
- contrary to § 4 (1), first sentence, point 1 or 2, or paragraph 5, a beef spends or stops,
- contrary to § 4 (1) sentence 1, point 3, a beef up,
- contrary to § 4, paragraph 6, a proof of not or not for the prescribed duration, or
- contrary to § 5, paragraph 1, sentence 1, does not allow a beef to be killed or not in a timely manner.
§ 7 Further measures The authority of the competent authority, if a BVDV infection is established, the power of the competent authority to go further Measures pursuant to § 38 (11) in conjunction with Article 6 (1) and (3) to (5) of the Animal Health Act, insofar as these are necessary for the control of animal diseases, shall remain unaffected. Unofficial table of contents
Appendix 1 (to § 1) (find: BGBl. I 2010, 1324)
Prerequisites that include a bovine herd as BVDV-violently
- All the cattle of the stock are with a method described in the official method collection negative result for BVDV, unless they are bovine animals whose calves have been tested with a negative result method on BVDV with a method described in the official method collection.
- Within a period of twelve months following the investigation after number 1,
- All bovine animals born in the herd are examined for BVDV at least six months after their birth using a method with negative result described in the official method collection b)
- all bovine animals of the herd are free from clinical manifestations indicating a BVDV infection,
- The stock has only been adjusted to cattle which had previously been tested with a negative result method on BVDV using a method described in the official method collection
- the cattle of the herd have been kept in such a way that they have not had contact with bovine animals outside the herd, the non-BVDV-not-not-
- the cattle of the herd have only been besamed with seeds of BVDV-not-fanned bulls or only covered by BVDV-not-shy bulls.
|Maintaining BVDV Unsuspiciousness|
The BVDV suspect of the Cattle stock is maintained to the extent that the following requirements are met:
Unofficial Table of Contents
- All Cattle in the herd are free from clinical signs pointing to a BVDV infection.
- All bovine animals born in the herd will be after six months after the end of the year. of their birth using a method described in the official collection of methods with negative results on BVDV.
- Only BVDV-unsuspects will be included in the inventory. Cattle set.
- The cattle of the herd must not be in contact with bovine animals outside the herd, which are not BVDV-unwieldy.
- The bovines of the stock may only be covered with seeds of BVDV-forthright bulls or can only be covered by BVDV-not-shy bulls.
Appendix 2 (to § 4 para. 4)
Official veterinary certificate of the BVDV suspect of a cattle herd
(Fundstelle: BGBl. I 2010, 1325)
The Stock (The Stocks) ............................................................................... ........ 1)
of the (der) ........................................................................... .........................................................
in ....................................................... Circle ...................................................................
Country ............................................................................... ................................................
with the .............................................................. (registration number according to the Livestock Traffic Regulation)
is (are) according to § 1 (2) of the BVDV Ordinance BVDV-forthright. This certificate loses its validity three months2)
, six months2)
, twelve months2)
after the last investigation, but at the latest for the stock ............................................1)
on the .......................................................... .It may not be used before the expiry of this period if the requirements of Appendix 1, Section 1 of the BVDV Regulation are no longer fulfilled
| Stamp of the|