Decree on butter and other milk subtlees (butter regulation)unofficial table of contents
date of release: 03.02.1997
" butterfly regulation of 3. February 1997 (BGBl. 144), as last amended by Article 20 of the Law of 25. July 2013 (BGBl. I p. 2722) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 20 G v. 25.7.2013 I 2722|
For details, see the menu under Notes
This regulation is in accordance with Council Directive 83 /189/EEC of 28 June 2007. March 1983 laying down a procedure for the provision of information in the field of technical standards and regulations (OJ No L 1983, p. EC No 8), as last amended by Directive 94 /10/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 June 2001 on the 1 March 1994 (OJ L 327, EC No L 100 p. 30).
(+ + + text-proof from: 8.2.1997 + + +)
(+ + + Official note of the norm-provider on EC law:
compliance with the
EWGRL 189/83 (CELEX Nr: 31983L0189) + + +)
The V has been referred to as Article 1 V v. 3.2.1997 I 144 of the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Forestry and the Federal Ministry of Health in agreement with the Federal Ministries of Health, Economic Affairs, Justice, Food, Agriculture and Forestry, for environment, nature conservation and rector safety and with the approval of the Federal Council. She's gem. Art. 7 sentence 1 of this V mWv. 8.2.1997 entered into force.
Section 1Non-official Table of contents
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The provisions of this Regulation shall apply to butter, three-quarter-fat butter, half-fat butter and milk-rich fat X of the hundred (milk-containing fats) as defined in Part A of the Appendix. Annex XV of Council Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007 of 22 June 2007. 1 October 2007 on a common organisation of agricultural markets and on specific provisions for certain agricultural products (OJ L 327, 28.12.2007, p. 1), as amended (in the following: EC Regulation). (2) The rules apply to the production, treatment and placing on the market of these products. Non-official table of contents
§ 1a Definition
Molkerei within the meaning of this Regulation is a milk-based company that is on average at least 500 litres of milk per day, or a corresponding quantity of milk products to be produced therefrom, and the technical equipment required for this purpose. name="BJNR014410997BJNG000200320 " />
Section 2Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Supplementary provisions relating to
(1) Without prejudice to the provisions of the EC Regulation, butter may be placed on the market only if it is manufactured in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3.(2) Butter may only be produced as a raw milk product if only specific lactic acid bacteria are used for the acidification.(3) Butter which is intended for delivery to other than consumers must be manufactured in accordance with the provisions of Part A, point 1 of the Annex to the EC Regulation.(4) The provisions of the Additive Authorisation Regulation shall apply. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Supplementary provisions on labelling
(1) Without prejudice to the provisions of the EC Regulation, butter may only be used in the Transport shall be carried out if it is identified in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 6 of the first sentence of paragraph 7, the first sentence of paragraph 7 and the third sentence of paragraph 9.(2) The labelling of butter in pre-packed packages within the meaning of Section 42 (1) of the Measurement and Verification Act, which is intended to be delivered to the consumer, must contain
- the name or company and address of the manufacturer, packager, or any other party to the Agreement on the European Union or in another State Party to the Agreement European Economic Area (Seller),
- the list of ingredients, with the exception of the milk content materials necessary for the manufacture of the ingredients, Lactic acid bacterial cultures and the lactic acid concentrate obtained from this lactic acid concentrate, which has been produced exclusively by the action of lactic acid bacteria on milk content substances, in accordance with § § 5 and 6 of the Food Labelling Regulation in (a) the indication that it is only other ingredients; the ingredients of Appendix 3 to the Food Labelling Regulation shall always be indicated unless the transport name of the foodstuff indicates the presence of the relevant product; Close at hand,
- the minimum durability date in accordance with § 7 of the Food Labelling Regulation; will be the minimum durability date with the notice "cooled" shall be calculated on the basis of a reference temperature of 10 ° C.
(3) The information referred to in paragraph 2 (1) and (2) may be omitted in the case of pre-packed pre-packs of which the largest single area is less than 10 qcm.§ 3 (3) and (4) of the Food Labelling Regulation shall apply in the manner in which the marking referred to in paragraph 2 is applicable.(5) Paragraphs 2 and 4 shall not apply to butter in pre-packed packages which are produced at the point of sale to the consumer for immediate delivery and are delivered there, but not for self-service.(6) The labelling of butter which is delivered unpacked or in pre-packed packages as referred to in paragraph 5 shall contain the date of minimum durability in accordance with § 7 of the Food Labelling Regulation. Paragraph 2 (3) of the final half-sentence shall apply accordingly. The labelling shall be made on the container in which the butter is offered or in the form of the finished package as defined in the first sentence of sentence 1, in German and clearly legible. Labelling may also be carried out in another language which is easy to understand if it does not impair the information of the consumer. The provisions of the first sentence shall not apply to butter which is delivered unpacked in restaurants or catering establishments for direct consumption in the place and place.(7) (8) (omitted) (9) In the case of butter intended for delivery to other than consumers, the marking must contain:
- as a traffic label the word "butter",
- the fat content in percent (mass fraction) at the time of the Manufacture,
- the additive "salted" if the butter contains more than 0.1% by weight of salt,
- the name or company and address of the manufacturer, packager, or any other party to the Agreement on the European Union or in another State Party to the Agreement European Economic Area Seller,
- the date of minimum durability; paragraph 2, no. 3, second half-sentence shall apply accordingly.
Section 3Non-official table of contents
Trading Class Butter
§ 4 Placing on the Market After
, butter may only be placed on the market by commercial class within the meaning of sentence 2 if it is manufactured in accordance with § 5 and meets the quality requirements laid down in § 6. Trade classes are "German brand butter" and "Deutsche Molkereibutter". Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Manufacture
(1) butter of the trade classes may only be obtained directly from the milk of cows or directly from the milk of the cows. Cream (cream) or whey cream (whey cream) obtained by a procedure in accordance with Annex III, Section IX, Chapter II, Part II, point 1, point (a) of Regulation (EC) No 853/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 June 2004. April 2004 laying down specific hygiene rules for food of animal origin (OJ L 136, 31.5.2004, p EU No 55, No L 139, p. 22), as amended, has been pasteurized in the current version. After the process has been carried out, the peroxidic note must be negative. Butter of the "German brand butter" trade class can only be made directly from pasteurized cream.(2) Butter of the commercial classes may only be produced using water and salt of the feed salt, whether or not the salt of the feed salt is used.(3) The butter of the trade classes must be one of the following types of butter:
- sour cream butter: Butter made from microbially acidified milk, cream (cream) or whey cream (whey cream) and whose pH in serum does not exceed 5.1;
- sweet cream butter: butter made from unleavened milk, cream (cream) or whey cream (whey cream), which does not add lactic acid bacterial cultures even after the buttress and their pH in serum does not fall below 6.4;
- Mildacidified butter: butter that is neither the definition of sour cream butter nor the butter for sweet cream butter
() sour cream butter and mild-acidified butter may only be produced using specific lactic acid bacterial cultures; in addition, in the case of mildacidified butter, the butter may be produced in the form of a these obtained lactic acid concentrate which has been produced exclusively by the action of lactic acid bacteria on milk content substances.(5) The provisions of the Additive Authorisation Regulation shall apply. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Quality requirements
(1) Butter meets the requirements of the "German Trademark Butter" trading class if it is
- has been produced in a dairy that is entitled under § 8 for the production of the Butter the name "German brand butter", and
- rated at least four points for each of the properties mentioned in § 7 (3) sentence 2 no. 1 to 3 .
(2) Butter meets the requirements of the "Deutsche Molkereibutter" trading class if it is
- made in a dairy and
- for each of the listed in § 7 (3) sentence 2 no. 1 to 3
() By way of derogation from paragraph 1 (2) and (2) (2), butter intended to be supplied to others as a consumer satisfies the conditions of a commercial class, even without any assessment the ability to make the cancelation referred to in Article 7 (3), second sentence, sentence 2. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Trading Class Verification
(1) To monitor the quality of butter with the "German" trading class. "Trade mark butter" shall be monthly, for the purposes of monitoring the quality of butter to be designated by the "Deutsche Molkereibutter" commercial class, a butter test shall be carried out every two months in accordance with the conditions laid down in Appendix 1. To implement provisions. Manufacturers shall be obliged to take samples and send samples at their own expense in accordance with the provisions of points 2 and 3 of Appendix 1.The monitoring body may also extend the examination referred to in paragraph 1 to formers and wholesalers.(3) The examination of the commercial class shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of point 5 of Appendix 1. In this context, without prejudice to § 6 (3), the following properties shall be examined and evaluated:
- the sensory properties appearance, smell, flavor and texture,
- the Water distribution,
- the ability to match.
The pH in the serum has previously been determined by a laboratory examination.(4) In addition, a sample-like test of the quality of butter of a commercial class in dairies, moulding stations and in the food trade is carried out. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Trademark authority
(1) The permission to run the label "German Trademark Butter" will be authorized by the National law competent authority on written application for each type of butter if, in the case of at least three consecutive monthly examinations in accordance with § 7 (1), the requirements of § 5 (1) to (4) and (6) (1) of each butterfly test will be met.(2) The permission to conduct the term "Deutsche Markenbutter" shall be revoked if
- of the total number of butter samples authorised for examination of a single-person butter variety in three consecutive months, or more than one third within the last six months, not the requirements of section 5 (1) to (4) or (6) (1). 2.
- The butter test in accordance with section 7 (4) repeatedly concerns the butter that the dairy has caused,
- the instructions of the monitoring site under point 2 of Appendix 1 will not be followed or
- of the total number of butter samples of a single-sender butter variety, more than two samples in six consecutive months from one of the samples referred to in section 4.2 of Appendix 1 Reasons are not allowed for examination or are not regularly sent or kept for the examination according to § 7.
(3) The right to lead the name "Deutsche Markenbutter" will be granted again if
- the circumstances that led to the deprivation are set and
- the total number of butter samples of a single-user butter variety for two consecutive tests in accordance with § 7 paragraph 1 the requirements of § 5 (1) to (4) and § 6 (1) no. 2 again. These tests may be carried out by another monitoring body in consultation with the competent surveillance authority.
(4) The right to lead the name "Deutsche Markenbutter" shall be deleted if
- the production of German brand butter is temporarily discontinued and the examination of the first, after the resumption of production of the butter, the number of points required in accordance with section 6 (1) no. 2 does not result, or
- the production of the butter is longer than six
The setting of the manufacturing process shall be notified without delay to the relevant monitoring body. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 depreciation
(1) Bottled butter no longer meets the minimum requirements of the , it shall be re-evaluated in accordance with the criteria set out in Article 7 (3) and must be classified as "German dairy butter" or "butter" in accordance with the evaluation.(2) If the Seller does not agree with the devaluation, a expert expert shall decide. The butter experts shall be appointed by the competent authority in accordance with the law of the country. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 Packaging of butter of the trading classes
(1) butter of the trade classes may only be packaged in such a way that the the sensory properties of the butter pursuant to § 7 (3) sentence 2 no. 1 are retained.(2) For packaging in butter winders, only those corresponding to Group B or C in accordance with DIN 10082 edition March 1996 *) may be used for German brand butter.
*) To refer to Beuth Verlag GmbH, 10772 Berlin. Non-official table of contents
§ 11 Additional marking
butter of the trade classes may only be placed on the market if the marking, without prejudice to the provisions of the EC Regulation and the provisions of Article 3 (2) to (6) and (9), the following information shall be given:
Non-official Table of contents
- as transport label
- in case § 6 para. 1, also in conjunction with paragraph 3, the term "German trademark butter" and
- in the case of section 6 (2), also in conjunction with paragraph 3, the designation "German dairy butter",
- the particular type of butter according to § 5 (3),
- in the A case of butter intended for delivery to others as a consumer "to be delivered to others as a consumer".
§ 12 Butter from other Member States
(1) Butter which is produced in another Member State of the European Union may, within the scope of this Regulation, under the name "branded butter", also in connection with a reference to the country of manufacture, be placed on the market only if the butter meets the requirements of
- Manufacturing and quality according to § § 5 and 6 para. 1 no. 2 as well as
- Labeling and packaging according to the the following paragraph 2
.(2) Without prejudice to the provisions of the EC Regulation and Article 3 (2), the marking must contain the indication of the butter variety (§ 5 para. 3). In the case of packaging in butter winder, the provision of section 10 (2) shall apply mutatily.Compliance with the requirements for the manufacture referred to in § 5 shall, at the request of the person placing the butter on the market, be certified by an official certificate issued by the competent authority of the country of manufacture in accordance with the model of Appendix 2. Proof. The authorities responsible under national law shall examine the quality requirements laid down in Article 6 (1) (2) of the Regulation on the placing on the market of the Regulation. A non-official table of contents
§ 13 Quality Mark for Trademark Butter
(1) For branded butter, the quality mark pictured by the side may be used in accordance with the Paragraphs 2 to 4 shall be used. The quality mark consists of a stylized eagle with an oval border. The border contains the inscription: "Trademark ware tested in Germany".
(Content: non-representable quality label,
Fundstelle: BGBl. I 1997, 147) (2) For butter produced within the scope of this Regulation, the quality mark may only be produced by a dairy which has the right to trade mark in accordance with § 8.(3) For butter within the meaning of § 12, the quality mark may be used by the producing dairy if, on written request, the dairy is submitted by a competent authority according to national law after three successive monthly checks of the butter. In accordance with § 7 (1) and (3) in conjunction with Appendix 1, a test certificate has been obtained, according to which the butter complies with the quality requirements laid down in § 6 (1) no. 2.(4) § 8 (2) to (4) shall apply for the revocation, re-division and erasance of the test certificate.(5) In the case of the use of the quality mark referred to in paragraph 1, the words " Official quality control of the country ... shall be on the packaging ... Surveillance Unit ... "
Section 4 A non-official table of contents
Three-quarter fat butter, half-fat butter and milk powder fat X from the Hundred
§ 14 Supplementary Manufacturing Regulations
Without prejudice to the provisions of the EC Regulation, three-quarter fat butter, half-fat butter and Milk-rich fat X of the hundred is used
Non-official Table of contents
- lactic acid bacterial cultures or one of these Lactic acid concentrate,
- edible gelatine.
§ 15 Supplementary labelling
(1) Without prejudice to the provisions of the EC Regulation, products of three-quarter fat butter, half-fat butter and milk-rich fat X may be placed on the market only if they are not placed on the market in accordance with the first sentence of paragraph 2, the first sentence of the third sentence of the third sentence of paragraph 3 and the third sentence of paragraph 3 and paragraphs 4 and 5.(2) In the case of products of three-quarter fat butter, half-fat butter and milk-rich fat X of the hundreds in pre-packed packages within the meaning of Section 42 (1) of the Measurement and Verification Act, which are intended for delivery to the consumer, the above shall be the case referred to in Article 3 (2). Particulars to be provided. According to § 3 (2) (1) and (2), pre-packs whose largest single area is less than 10 square centimers can be omitted. According to § 3 (3) and (4) of the Food Labelling Regulation, the type and method of labelling shall apply accordingly.(3) The labelling of the products three-quarter-fat butter, half-fat butter and milk-rich fat X of the hundred, unpacked or in pre-packed packages produced at the point of sale for delivery to the consumer as soon as possible, but not for self-service, the date of minimum durability must be included in accordance with § 7 of the Food Labelling Regulation. Section 3 (2) no. 3, final half-sentence shall apply accordingly. The labelling shall be made on the container in which butter is offered or in the form of the pre-filled package as defined in the first sentence of sentence 1, in German and clearly legible. § 3 (6) sentences 4 and 5 shall apply accordingly.(4) In the case of products three-quarter fat butter, half-fat butter and milk-rich fat X of the hundred which are intended for delivery to others as consumers, the labelling must contain the following: style="font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; ">1.as a traffic label the word "three-quarter fat butter" or "half-fat butter" or the word "Milk fat fat" with the indication of the fat content in digits and the sign "%" and2.the information specified in § 3 (9) Nos. 2 to 5.
(5) For half-fat butter and milk-rich fat X of the hundred with a fat content of 50% by weight or less shall be clearly legible on the packaging in a clearly legible and indelible point, indicating that the product is not suitable for frying
Section 5Non-tamous Table of Contents
§ 16 Monitoring, Powers of the national authorities
1) Compliance with the provisions of this Regulation shall be carried out by the competent authorities of the country concerned, compliance with the rules on the verification of butter by the persons appointed or appointed by them. Monitoring stations monitored.(2) The authorities responsible for national law of individual or several federal states may agree that butter tests shall be carried out jointly for their areas of competence and that the verifications pursuant to Section 7 (4) shall also be carried out by federal states. , which do not carry out any butter tests.(3) In accordance with Article 12 of the Milk and Margarine Act, the national governments can determine the manner in which the examination of the commercial class and the procedure for granting, withdrawal and re-issuing of the trademark rights for Manufacturers whose production volume in the preceding calendar year shall not exceed 100 tonnes for one of the varieties of butter shall be carried out by way of derogation from Article 7 (1), Article 8 (1) to (4) and point 2.2 of Appendix 1. Non-official table of contents
§ 17 Administrative Offences
(1) is an administrative offence within the meaning of Section 9 (2) (2) of the Milk and Margarine Act, who intentionally or negligently
- contrary to § 2 para. 1 or § 4 sentence 1 Butter in the traffic
- against § 10 para. 2 Buttereinwickler used,
- contrary to § 11 Butter of the Placing on the market the trade, which is not marked or not in the prescribed manner, or
- contrary to § 12 para. 1 Butter from another The Member State of the European Union shall be placed on the market.
(2) Contrary to the provisions of Section 30 (1) (9) of the Milk and Fat Act, who intentionally or negligently leads the quality mark against § 13 (2).(3) In the sense of Section 60 (2) (26) (a) of the Food and Feed Code, anyone who intentionally or negligently brings a product referred to there to the market in breach of § 3 (1) or § 15 (1), that is not or not, is acting in a manner that is not or not is not indicated in the prescribed manner. Non-official table of contents
§ 18 Transitional provision
Food that is subject to the provisions of this Regulation in the The European Parliament and the Council of the European Union will not be able to comply with the current version of the November 2005, after the 12. November 2004, and also after 24 November 2004. It will be placed on the market until stocks have been used up until the end of November 2005. Non-official table of contents
Appendix 1 (to § 7 para. 1 and 3, § 8 para. 2)
Provisions for the performance of butter checks
Original text: BGBl. I 1997, 148-150;
of the individual amendments, cf. Footnote
- Monitoring Centre, Examination Office, Experts
- The monitoring body shall carry out the monthly butter test in accordance with these provisions. It may delegate the carrying out of the butter examination of the Milk Economic Examination Institute or any other expert investigative institution as an examination office; the provisions of the water content, the pH, the hardness and the Water distribution can be transferred separately. The members of the examination office are obliged to secrecy.
- For the implementation of the sensory information Audits shall be carried out by the competent authority for a period of two years.
- As experts, dairy farmers, representatives of the Specialist trade, dairy and consumer organisations, as well as the investigative bodies responsible for official food monitoring, will be appointed. The experts must meet the requirements of the provisions set out in the Official Collection of Inquiry pursuant to Section 35 of the German Food and Consumer Protection Act *) (Official Collection) under the outline number L 00.90-1
- Retrieve, number, removal, shape and weight of samples
- The Manufacturers shall, from the day-to-day production of the day on which the call is made by the monitoring centre or the designated body, have the appropriate samples to be taken from any type of butter produced. The date for the withdrawal of the individual samples shall be determined in such a way that the total daily production shall be determined according to quantity and time. The date for the removal is not tied to the examination month.
- The manufacturers have for each examination on two retrieval days of each butter variety (§ 5 para. 3) To send butter samples. The number of samples to be sent for each test shall be as follows from the quantity of production in the previous calendar year:
The previous year's production in Tons/ButtersorteSample/Buttersorte
|over 5,000 to 10,000|| 5|
- The monitoring body or the body that it appouses can, upon request, be a significant Reduction of the butter production of a variety to reduce the number of samples to be sent to the production expected for the current year.
- The Monitoring Centre or the body designated by it shall inform the manufacturer, on the date of the call, of how many of the butter samples are to be sent, with at least one sample of butter per holding on each day of call.
- establishments that do not produce daily butter or butter of each type of butter on each day of production will have the samples per variety according to the relevant requirements, and
- Each butter sample consists of a 2 kg cube with two equal halves. In the case of butter intended for sale to the consumer, the sample of butter may, after being approved by the inspection body, consist of eight shaped and packaged pieces of 250 g. Use the packaging material prescribed by the monitoring centre and be accompanied by the accompanying text.
- Monitoring of the sampling can be done by the supervisory authority's representative.
- Dispatch of butter samples
- The manufacturers have to ensure that the butter does not exceed 12 degrees C until the entrance to the test site.
- The rehearsals are to be sent to the address set by the monitor.
- The Costs for samples and shipping must be borne by the consignors.
- Input control and storage
- At the entrance of the test site, the samples must be registered. In particular, check and record
In addition, the Check the accompanying text. The records shall be kept for a period of one year.
- Time of dispatch and Initially,
- State of Samples,
- Samples obtained by the transport in their condition as a result of the manufacturer to be represented. The butter samples must be stored properly at 10 degrees C + -1 degrees C.
- The butter samples must be stored in a proper way at 10 degrees C +-1 degree C. The observance of the prescribed temperature must be documented without any gaps.
- conducting the examinations and tests
- The butter samples are on the 8th, but at the latest on 10. Day after fetching tobutter samples are on the 14th, but at the latest, on 21. Check and evaluate the day after retrieval to their sensory properties according to the provisions of the outline number L 04.00-12, as of June 1990, the Official Collection (DIN 10 455, April 1989) *).
up to the sensory test on
- the pH in the serum according to the classification number L 04.00-13, as of May 1986, of the Official Collection (DIN 10 349, August 1985) *),
- The ability to match according to the classification number L 04.00-14, as of February 1996, The official collection provisions for the measurement of hardness (DIN 10 331, edition March 1996) *)
to be examined and evaluated.
- the water content according to the regulations mentioned in the outline number L 04.00-8, as of June 1992, the Official Collection (DIN 10 317, August 1991) *),
- the water distribution according to the regulations mentioned in the outline number L 04.00-9, as of May 1986, the Official Collection (DIN 10 311, August 1985 edition) *),
- the content of fat-free milk dry mass in salted butter, which is the result of the study of the fat-free dry mass according to the classification number L 04.00-5 to 7, February 1996, the Official Collection (DIN EN ISO 3727, edition August 1995) *), minus the sodium chloride content according to the provisions of the classification number L 04.00-10, April 1981, of the Official Collection (DIN 10) 323, May 1971) *
- Samples less than 82% by weight for unsalted butter, less than 80% fat in salted butter, or more than 16% by weight of water or more than 16% by weight of water or more in the case of salted butter, contain more than 2% by weight of a fat-free milk dry mass or whose pH does not correspond to the serum of the specified variety, shall not be approved for testing.
- The water distribution will be 0 to 5 points according to the comparison panel according to the terms of the Official Collection of the Official Collection according to the number L 04.00-9, May 1986, (DIN 10 311, August 1985 edition) *) evaluated.
- The result of the examination of the deletability according to the classification number L 04.00-14, as of February 1996, the Official collection provisions for the measurement of hardness (DIN 10 331, edition March 1996) *) are evaluated as follows:
Intercutting resistance in Newton Rating
|to 0.80||=||5 points|
|0.81 to 1.00||=||4 points|
|1.01 to 1.20||=|| 3 points|
|1.21 to 1.50||=||2 points|
| over 1.51||=||1 point|
- The examination results and the ratings of the test results are the companies in writing.
- In order to maintain a largely uniform assessment scale in the implementation of the sensory tests, the Monitoring bodies to participate in at least 2 examinations within one calendar year in each case one expert from another monitoring point.
*) To be received from Beuth Verlag GmbH, 10772 Berlin. Non-tampering table of contents
Appendix 2 (to § 12 para. 3)
Certificate of branded butter certificate
Foundation of the original text: BGBl. I 1997, 150;
(with respect to of the individual amendments, cf. Footnote
Competent Ministry: .......................................................
issuing authority: ......................................................
Certificate of Trademark Butter
for the submission of a check in accordance with § 12 para. 3 Butterfly Regulation
The dairy/processing company ................................
Veterinary control number .........., it is hereby certifying that the butter produced in
and intended for placing on the market in the
Republic of Germany under the name "Brand butter"
fulfils the following characteristics:
butter variety (please tick):
..... Sour cream butter
..... Sweet cream butter
..... Mildacidified butter
-directly from cream, obtained directly from milk of cows, and
a pasteurization in the sense of the Procedure in accordance with Annex III, Section IX
, Chapter II, Part II, point 1, point (a) of Regulation (EC) No 853/2004, has been subject to the applicable version in each
; the peroxide proof
-by use of exclusively from non-
-specific lactic acid bacterial cultures; in the case of mildly acidified butter
, alternatively, a lactic acid concentrate obtained from these, which
is exclusively based on the action of lactic acid bacteria on
Milk content was produced;
-water and salt, also jodiered dining salt, and
-E 160 a beta-carotene.
(location, date) (Signature, stamp)