Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/brennmstrprv/BJNR206500008.html
Regulation on the requirements for the master exam for the profession of burner/burner in the agricultural sector BrennMstrPrV Ausfertigung date: 21.10.2008 full quotation: "regulation on the requirements for the master exam for the profession of burner/burner in the agricultural sector by October 21, 2008 (BGBl. I S. 2065), by article 2 of the Decree of 21 may 2014 (BGBl. I S. 548) is changed" stand: amended by art. 2 V v 21.5.2014 I 548 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection) from: 29.10.2008 +++) input formula on the basis of § 53 para 3 in conjunction with § 1 of the vocational education Act of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 931), whose paragraphs 1 and 3 by article 232 No. 3 2(a) and (b) of the regulation by October 31, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) are changed, decreed the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research after consulting the main Committee of the Federal Institute for vocational education and training : § 1 target of the master craftsman's examination and designation of the accounts (1) the master exam for the profession of burner/burner is a professional training test according to § 1 para 4 of the vocational training Act. Through them is to determine whether the candidates or the exam participant that has targeted advanced training capacity on a promotion, following an agricultural burn master / an agricultural burning champion in distillery plants of different structures to perform economically and sustainably, as well as to respond to changing requirements and conditions: 1st distillery technology, operational and process engineering, marketing: analyzing different processing techniques in the distillery operation. Perform, controlling and optimising processes in the distillery operating in compliance with the requirements on the quality of the product, the market and the needs of environmental protection; Connect, control and evaluation of raw materials, mashing and distillery products; Design and implement of quality and quantity indicators; Marketing of products; Perform the steps of the occupational health and safety and accident prevention;
2. operation and management: Development of objectives, concepts and measures for production and marketing in accordance with the operating conditions and the requirements of the market; Analysis and planning of operational processes and the operating organisation according to economic criteria and in compliance with social, environmental and legal requirements; Decide on the type and time of the measures in production and marketing; commercial disposition in the obtaining of resources, labor, material, and machine usage and sales of products; economic control of the operating parts and the total establishment; Planning, calculating and assessing investments; Use of instruments of the quality and cost management and marketing; Working together with market partners and other organisations; Advantage of the possibilities of information and advice;
3. vocational training and personnel management: Test the operational and personal training requirements; Planning of training on substantive, methodological and chronological aspects according to the requirements of the training regulations; Selecting and adjusting of trainees; Perform training in applying appropriate methods for arranging training content; Run out of the trainees to their own action, preparing for tests, inform and advise on training opportunities; Selecting and adjusting of employees; Transfer of tasks to employees according to their performance, qualifications and suitability; Guide and control of employees in work processes, cooperative execution, support and motivate; Support the professional development of employees.
(2) successfully saved examination leading to the recognized degree "Agricultural master / agricultural burning champion".
§ 2 (1) admission requirements for the master examination is to allow, an at least five years professional experience who a 1 an audit in the recognized training occupation burner/burner and then an at least two years professional experience or 2 with success proves dropped final exam in a recognized training occupation in agricultural and then an at least three years professional experience or 3.
(2) the professional practice referred to in paragraph 1 must be detected in the distillery business.
(3) by way of derogation from the conditions laid down in paragraphs 1 and 2 can be admitted to testing also, who makes credible through submission of certificates or in other ways that skills, knowledge and abilities (professional capacity) have been acquired, which justify the admission to the examination.
§ 3 outline the master examination (1) the master exam includes the parts of the exam 1 distillery technology, operational and process engineering, marketing, 2. operating and corporate governance, 3. vocational training and leadership.
(2) the master test shall be performed according to the sections 4 to 6.
Section 4 testing requirements in the section "Distillery technology, operational and process engineering, marketing" (1) the candidates or the test participant to prove that the production and further processing of distillery products, related services and marketing, including the use of manpower, machines, each associated can be planned buildings and equipment, carried out and evaluated. This should appear, that the appropriate measures can be performed in a quality-oriented and economically as well as in compliance with environmental protection, workplace safety and professional legislation.
(2) the examination extends to the following content: 1. suitability of raw materials for the distillery. Influence of production on the raw material quality, 2. technology of raw alcohol and distillate production, 3. completion to fires, spirits, liqueurs and other spirits, 4. distillery technical operation control and quality assurance, 5. sensory examination and description of fires, spirits, liqueurs and other spirits, 6 presentation, customer service and marketing; Marketing of products from the distillery, 7 organization of work and of labour and machine use; Occupational safety and health and safety at work, 8 pricing; economic monitoring and assessment of the production processes and marketing, 9 taking into account of the interactions between operating and environment; Application of environmentally-friendly measures in procurement, production, marketing and disposal, 10 legal provisions for production, environmental protection, consumer protection and marketing.
(3) the examination consists of a work project pursuant to paragraph 4 and a description of distillery products according to paragraph 5 (4) when the project should be demonstrated that, starting from concrete operational situations, contexts of the areas of selection of raw materials, processing, distillery technology, marketing and marketing in a complex sense, analyzed and required actionable solutions can be created. The task for the project should relate to the ongoing management of a farm of distillery. The project is to plan in writing. The history of the editing and the results shall be documented and to explain in an interview. Proposals of the subject or the exam participant should be taken into account when selecting the task. The Audit Committee determines that the originally planned work project in operation can be carried out not, it shall in consultation with the candidates or the exam participant be an equivalent task for a work project in an appropriate establishment. For the project are available for up to 12 months. The discussion extends to the course and the results of the work project, as well as on the content referred to in paragraph 2. It will take each no longer than 60 minutes.
(5) for the description of distillery products different distillery products should on the basis of a sensory evaluation are described and assessed any defects found, possible causes for this named, proposed appropriate measures to remove them. There are also distillery technological aspects into account. The results are to explain in an interview. In the framework of the verification call a selection will be presented also customizable of distillery products taking into account the operational marketing concept. For this examination performance, including the notion of distillery products, are available for up to 120 minutes.
§ 5 examination requirements in the section "Operation and management" (1) the candidates or the test participant to demonstrate that economic, legal and social contexts in the operating detected, can be analyzed and assessed and development possibilities.
(2) the examination extends to the following content: 1. national and international framework for distillery and marketing; Economic and agricultural policy, 2. operating conditions of the production of distillery products and their marketing, 3.
Structure and function of the distillery operation or operation branch distillery; Forms of business; Cooperation, 4 operating and work organisation; Work design, 5. economic control and evaluation of production and marketing; Collect and evaluate the success of the operation, 6 operating development planning, investment and financing, 7 market and marketing, in particular supply, demand, pricing and advertising; Marketing forms, 8 work-related legislation, 9 social insurance, private insurance and occupational insurance, 10 principles of tax accounting, tax forms, tax procedures, 11 information, communication and consulting.
(3) the examination consists of a business project pursuant to paragraph 4 and subject of the business work project should be an operational assessment referred to in paragraph 5 (4) a complex business task on a farm Distillery, which is for the further development of the overall operation or a major area of operation in business sense of importance. Proposals of the subject or the exam participant should be taken into account when selecting the task. The Audit Committee determines that the originally planned work project can be carried out not, so he has an equivalent task for a business project to be in consultation with the candidates or the test participant. The project should build on business records of a business. These documents are not part of the work. For the confection is a period of up to three months. The course and the results of the work project are to document and present and explain in an interview. The interview covers the history and the results of the work project and should each no longer than 30 minutes.
(5) in assessing operating to a foreign farm distillery operation recorded in its entirety, analyzed and assessed and development possibilities. The results are in writing, and to explain in an interview. The interview also extends to the content of paragraph 2. For the acquisition of the company are to provide the necessary data and documents. Is the subject or the exam participant give the opportunity, to get to know the operation immediately. For the assessment of operating including preparation, up to four hours available at the interview. The subsequent discussion should take each no longer than 60 minutes.
§ 6 testing requirements in the section "Training and personnel management" (1) the candidate to demonstrate that he can detect correlations of vocational education and leadership, educate trainees and lead staff and has technical, methodological and didactic skills.
(2) the proof which is qualification referred to in paragraph 1 in the following fields of action: 1. check the training requirements and training plan, 2. prepare training and trainees set, 3. conduct training, 4. complete training, 5. determine personnel requirements, select employees, set and tasks on this transfer, as well as employee Guide 6, lead, promote and motivate and support their professional development.
(3) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 No. 1 includes the competences: 1 represent the advantages and the benefits of operational training and justify, 2. planning in terms of operational training needs on the basis of the law, carry out collective bargaining and operational frameworks and decisions to make, 3. the structures of the vocational training system and its interfaces to represent, 4. apprenticeships for the operation to select and to justify this , 5. the suitability of operations for training in the desired training occupation to examine and to consider whether and to what extent training content must be mediated by measures outside the training centre, in particular through training in the Federation, as well as through industry-wide and external training, 6 the possibilities of the use of measures preparatory to vocational training to assess and 7 the tasks on the training to match participants, taking into account their capabilities and qualifications in the operation.
(4) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 includes the competences number 2: 1 on the basis of a training system to create an operational educational plan that focuses in particular on typical work and business processes, the possibilities of involvement and participation of business interest groups in vocational training to consider 2., 3. to determine the need for cooperation and in terms of content as well as organizationally with the cooperation partners, in particular the vocational school , to vote to apply 4. criteria and procedures for the selection of trainees, also taking into account their diversity, 5. to prepare the contract for professional training to initiate the registration of the contract to the competent body, and 6 the possibilities to examine whether parts of vocational training in a foreign country can be performed.
(5) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 paragraph 3 includes the skills: 1. to create, to give feedback and to receive, the probationary period to organize 2., to make and to evaluate, to develop 3. from the operational training plan and the typical labour and business operational learning and work and fashion, target to select 4 training methods and media and to use situation-specific learning conducive conditions and a motivating learning culture , 5 trainees learning difficulties through personalisation of education and counselling service to support, if necessary to employ training-supporting AIDS and to explore the possibility to extend the period of training, 6 trainees to make additional training opportunities, in particular in the form of additional qualifications, and to consider the possibility of shortening the duration of the training and the early admission to the final exam, 7 to promote the social and personal development of students , To detect problems and conflicts as well as to work towards solutions, 8 services to determine to assess, performance reviews to evaluate third party and audit results, appraisal process to lead, to draw conclusions for the further training course and 9 intercultural competencies to promote.
(6) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 No. 4 includes the competences: 1 apprentices to prepare the statutory audit, taking into account the examination dates and training to lead to a successful conclusion, 2 for the registration of trainees to inspections of the competent authority to ensure these implementation-related features to indicate, 3. the creation of a written certificate on the basis of performance reviews to assist 4. trainees about occupational paths of development and vocational training opportunities to inform and to advise.
(7) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 No. 5 includes the competences: 1. legal basis of the work to implement tariff and social law in operation, 2. concepts of in personnel planning to apply, select 3 employees, to adjust and to incorporate, to assess 4. performance, qualifications and fitness of employees and assign tasks to them according to the assessment, Guide 5. disease prevention and measures to organize and 6 perform termination of employment.
(8) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 point 6 includes the competences: 1 staff to guide, to determine performance and behaviour, if necessary, with the assistance of performance reviews to third parties and to assess, 2. staff and appraisal process to lead and development opportunities show to motivate 3. employees and to promote, qualify 4. employees and to assist in the training, to detect 5. social relations and conflicts, to apply 6 measures to conflict resolution , To organize team work and support as well as 7 leadership styles to know and to reflect critically their own leadership behavior.
(9) the examination is divided into the sections of vocational training and human resources management. The section consists of a practical part to vocational training after paragraph 10 and a written part pursuant to paragraph 11. The section leadership consists of a case study referred to in paragraph 12 (10) of the practical part consists of the implementation of a training situation to be selected by the candidate in accordance with the Audit Committee and a technical discussion. The training situation is in writing to plan and carry out practically. Selection and design of the training situation are to explain in the expert meeting. A period of seven days available is for the written planning of the training situation. There are 60 minutes available for the practical implementation of the training situation. The expert meeting should last no longer than 30 minutes.
(11) on the written exam, the candidate is to process case-related tasks to the competencies listed in paragraphs 3 to 6. The testing time is 150 minutes.
(12) in the case, the examinee should present a situation of personnel management, which refers to the competencies listed in the paragraphs 7 and 8, analyze, develop policy options, specified by the Audit Committee in writing and explain these in a technical discussion. There are 120 minutes available for the processing of the case study. The technical discussion based on should last no longer than 20 minutes.
§ 7 can transfer other audit services at the request of the competent authority the examinees or the exam participant by assessing individual testing components according to § 4 para 3, § 5, paragraph 3, and § 6 paragraph 9 exempt, if an examination with success was filed in the last five years preceding application before a competent authority, a public or state-recognised educational institution or a State Audit Committee , which meets the requirements of the corresponding exam content under this regulation.
§ To assess 8 passing the master examination (1) which are three parts of the exam separately. For the part "Distillery technology, operational, and process engineering, marketing" is a touch as the arithmetic mean to form § 4 paragraph 5 the reviews of the services in the examination according to § 4 para 4 and in the test after, in the note in the test according to § 4 section 4 has the double weight. For the part of "Operation and corporate governance" a touch as the arithmetic mean of the evaluations of the services in the testing is according to § 5 para 4 and in testing according to § 5 paragraph 5 to make, in the note in the test has the double weight according to § 5 ABS. 4. For the exam "Vocational training and leadership" a touch as the arithmetic mean is out to make § 6 paragraph 10 and 11 in the section vocational training, as well as the performance the reviews of the performances in the tests after testing according to § 6 paragraph 12 in the section leadership, doing the score for the section is training with 60 percent and the score for the section leadership with 40 percent weight. Vocational training is the score for the section as in the examination according to § 6, paragraph 10, and in the examination pursuant to § 6 paragraph 11 to make arithmetic mean from the reviews of the services; but, the note in the test has the double weight according to § 6, paragraph 10.
(2) on the overall performance in the test, a note is to make; She is to calculate the arithmetic mean of the scores for the individual parts of the exam.
(3) the examination is considered passed if in any part of the examination at least the note has been reached 'sufficient'. It is not passed if one or more of the services in the tests referred to in paragraph 1 with "inadequate" or more than one of these services with "poor" is been graded in the entire examination.
(4) the examination pursuant to § 6 paragraph 11 is to supplement, when testing this can be decisive for the existence of an oral examination. The exam will take longer than 30 minutes. In determining the result, each the previous score of the examination and the grade of the exam in the ratio of 2:1 are weighted.
§ 9 repeat the master examination (1) a master test, which is not passed, can be repeated twice.
(2) in the repeat test is to liberate the examinees or the exam participant upon request, if the services is 'sufficient' have been evaluated in a previous examination at least with the touch by assessing individual exam sections and the individual checks according to article 8, paragraph 1 and of the subjects or the exam participant within from two years, counting from the date of the failed test on , logs on to the repeat test.
Section 10 transitional provisions (1) until 28 may 2014 begun testing procedure can the until then be completed regulations.
(2) specimens, which have not passed the exam according to the force until 28 may 2014 rules and sign up period of two years from 29 may 2014 for a repeat test, can take the repetition exam according to the regulations force until 28 may 2014.
Search Translated Laws of Germany