Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/brbmstrv/BJNR302400005.html
Regulation about the profession of the master craftsman's examination and the examination requirements in parts I and II of the master craftsman in the fountain farmer craft (fountain farmer master regulation - BrbMstrV) BrbMstrV Ausfertigung date: 14.10.2005 full quotation: "Fountain farmer master Decree of 14 October 2005 (BGBl. I S. 3024), by article 21 of regulation 17 November 2011 (BGBl. I S. 2234) has been changed" stand: amended by art. 21 V v. 17.11.2011 I 2234 more to the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1 1.2006 +++) (+++ to the application see § 9 +++) input formula on the basis of § 45 para 1 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of 24 September 1998 (BGBl. I p. 3074), by article 1 No. 39 of the law of 24 December 2003 (BGBl. I p. 2934) is changed, decreed the Federal Ministry of Economics and labour in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research : § 1 outline and content of the master examination the master craftsman in the authorisation fountain farmer craft includes following independent parts of the exam: 1. inspecting the masterful performance of essential activities (part I), 2. inspecting the necessary specialist knowledge (part II), 3. inspecting the business, commercial and legal skills (part III), and 4. the examination of the necessary occupational and work-pedagogical knowledge (part IV).
§ 2 master examination (1) profession is determined by the master examination that the candidate is qualified to lead, to perform technical, commercial and human resources management functions, making the education and responsibility to implement its professional competence and to adapt to new needs in these areas operate independently.
(2) in the fountain farmer craft are following skills and knowledge as a comprehensive qualifications for the purpose of the master to take into account: customer needs determine 1, advise clients, services offer, contract negotiations and contract objectives set, calculate benefits and create offers, contracts, technical, business and personnel management carry out tasks 2, particularly in consideration of the operating organization, the operational and training, quality management, the liability provisions of the occupational safety and health law , data protection, environmental protection, as well as information and communication technologies, plan 3. order fulfillment processes, organize, perform and monitor, orders perform 4., in particular taking into account labour and application techniques as well as the machine and device technology, geological and hydrological conditions, job-related legislation and technical standards and recognized rules of technology, personnel, material and equipment applications from trainees, operational logistics concepts develop 5. and implement , 6 holes and strengthening, in particular for Wells, geothermal and groundwater measuring stations, and measure water conveying systems, determine water and energy consumption; Create planning documents in compliance with regulatory requirements, including the use of computerised systems, device equipment for ground surveys, drilling and developing select 7 and insert. Holes depths off as well as installation and removal of the pipe, drill plan and monitor, after grades determine sampling tools for soil, rock and water samples 8; Remove soil and rock samples, identify, attract and create directories of layers of; Water samples, identify and assess water quality; Attempts, especially pump and measuring attempts perform 9 plant and auxiliary materials and lanyard for the expansion of drilling and fastening - select; in the borehole and the well, Determine particle size, slot widths and bulk materials, 10 installed upgrading piping, run ring space filling according to geological storage conditions and sealed against ingress of unsuitable water and pollutants, 11 plan well development, also computer-based, prepare and perform, particularly clear pump, intensive ENT sanden, residual sand content measure as well as multi-stage and performance pump attempts, fountain completed buildings build 12; Excavation pits, trenches and shoring manufacture, filling and compacting; Wells and gauges make make and install, devices of measurement and handling choose 13, installed and commissioned; Equipment for water treatment and distribution, taking into account the Assembly techniques, prepare and mount; Pressure pipe laying, rinse, sanitize and commissioned, wells and completed buildings maintain 14, performance impairments and losses determine and resolve regeneration and redevelopment concepts create and implement and close the holes; Drilling, expanded drilling and completion buildings lead rückbauen and disposal certificate, drilling and includes to laying pipes run 15, establish foundations and Foundation pit shoring with special equipment, measured water-scooping plants, build, operate and rückbauen; Measured geothermal plants and produce, drilling points, expanded drilling and piping parts measure 16 and draw in as-built plans; geophysical measurements to determine and insert as well as perform camera technical inspections and log, error and troubleshooting perform 17, control measures for the Elimination of faults and errors, evaluation of results and document, services measure 18, determine, settle and carry out costing; Create documentation and test reports, evaluating order processing.
§ 3 outline of the part I part I of the master exam includes as a test area a master project and a technical discussion on it-related.
§ 4 project of master examination (1) the candidate has complete a master exam project, which corresponds to a sales order. Proposals of the DUT for the sales order should be taken into account. The order-related customer requirements are set by the Audit Committee of the master. On this basis, the examinee produced an implementation plan including a time - and material requirements planning. He has this the master examination Committee for approval to submit prior to the implementation of the master project. The master examination Committee examines whether the implementation plan is equal to the order-specific customer requirements.
(2) the master exam project consists of planning, implementation, and documentation work.
(3) as the master project is a perform the following tasks: 1 bore wells with water supply system or 2 a bore with final structure or 3. a water drainage system design, plan, calculate, manufacture and document.
(4) the holes in the manufacture must meet with a minimum diameter of 400 mm, a minimum target of 50 meters or a minimum diameter of 600 mm, a minimum target of 30 meters deep and have a minimum removal diameter of 150 mm.
(5) the design, planning, and spreadsheet documents are with 20 per cent weighted work carried out with 60 per cent and the documentation with 20 per cent.
§ 5 is consultation after implementation of the master project to lead the technical discussion about this. Thereby, the examinee should prove that he can show the professional relationships that underlie the master exam project, justify the end of master project, and present related work-related problems and their solutions with the master project and it is able to take account of new developments.
§ 6 I (1) the master project not more than five working days to duration and existence of the part, no longer than 30 minutes to take the technical discussion.
(2) the master project and the technical discussion will be evaluated separately. The audit services in the master project and the technical discussion are weighted in the ratio of 3: 1. From this, an overall assessment is made.
(3) minimum requirement I of the master examination is overall satisfactory examination performance, with testing in the master project, nor in talking with less than 30 points may be been assessed for the existence of the part.
§ 7 structure, duration and existence of the part II (1) by examination in part II of the test specimen in the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 should prove his leadership skills as a result that he can analyze work-related problems and review and solution ways and document and taking into account current developments.
(2) the fields of action are: 1 drilling, well construction and operation and maintenance, 2nd fulfillment, 3. Management and operational organisation.
(3) in every sphere of activity is at least a task to edit that must be case-oriented: 1 drilling, well construction and operation and maintenance of the test specimen to prove that he is able to edit technical drilling and drilling device technical as well as fountain-construction-specific tasks, taking into account economic and environmental aspects in a fountain farm. He should analyze work-related situations and evaluate. Several of the qualifications listed under letter a to h should be linked at the respective task: a)
Sampling taking into account geological conditions describe and evaluate and determine equipment and machines for sampling and sample speech; Create directories of layers of, b) drilling methods describe and evaluate especially in drilling fluids and drilling in contaminated areas; Bohrwerkzeuge determine and justify choice c) equipment and tools for the construction of the fountain, in particular for drilling, rinsing and pump technology, select and establish purpose, d) select special civil engineering equipment, taking into account the dewatering and Foundation requirements and establish purpose, e) types of construction and finishing materials, evaluate and select and describe the different steps on the expansion of wells, the unloading sand, pump experimental work, regeneration and redevelopment, f) basics of water supply , the well dimensioning which describe job networks and water analysis and write a, g) describe the use of pumps, pressure boilers, small waterworks and piping systems, h) piping plans read, make MEA - and design sketches; Borehole profiles, well construction plan and completed buildings, even computer-based drawing;
2. order processing the examinee to demonstrate that he is capable of, order fulfillment processes, including the use of industry-standard software, success -, customer - and quality-oriented to plan, to monitor its implementation and to complete them. Several of the qualifications listed under letter a to i should be linked at the respective task: a) represent ways of order procurement, b) offer documents create and evaluate, do offer costing, offers c) methods and procedures of work planning and organisation, taking into account the manufacturing technology, which evaluate Assembly, the use of materials, equipment and personnel, these represent aspects of quality assurance as well as take into account interfaces between work areas, d) work-related legal regulations and technical standards, and recognized rules of technology apply , judge in particular liability in the manufacture, maintenance and services, e) technical work plans, sketches and drawings work to review and correct, given work plans, sketches and drawings f) job-related use of materials and materials, machines and devices determine and justify, g) subcontracts awarded and check h) represent damage to machinery, equipment and buildings, repair methods propose and set the required processing, i) perform pre-and post-calculation.
3. Management and operational organisation the candidate to demonstrate that he is capable of, tasks management and operational organisation, taking into account the legal requirements, including the use of information and communication systems, to perceive. Several of the qualifications listed under letter a to h should be linked at the respective task: a) operational costs to determine, taking into account economic interrelations b) check operating cost structures; key indicators to determine c) develop marketing activities for the customer care and to gain new customers in the light of technical and economic developments, d) operating quality management plan and represent, e) carry out tasks of personnel management; represent the relationship between personnel management and human resources management and development, f) develop operational measures to comply with the labour protection regulations and environmental protection; Gefahrenpotenziale evaluate and establish measures for risk prevention and removal, g) operating and storage facilities as well as logistic processes plan and represent, h) risks and operational cooperation represent and assess.
(4) the test in part II shall be performed in writing. She should take longer than three hours in each field of action. Do not exceed a duration of six hours a day.
(5) the overall assessment of the part II is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews of fields of action referred to in paragraph 2.
(6) were reached in a maximum of two of the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 at least 30 and less than 50 points, an oral exam can be performed in one of these fields of action, if this allows the existence of part II of the master craftsman.
(7) minimum requirement II of the master examination is overall satisfactory performance testing for the existence of the part. The examination of part II is fail, if 1 a field of action with less than 30 points has been assessed or 2. after completed exam two spheres each have been evaluated with less than 50 points.
Footnote (+++ § 7 paragraph 6 and 7: the application cf. § 9 +++) § 8 General audit and procedural rules, more regulations to the master examination (1) the regulations of the master craftsman's examination procedural regulation of 17 December 2001 (BGBl. I p. 4154) remain unaffected in the currently valid version.
(2) parts III and IV of the master craftsman examination shall be determined by the general regulation of the master craftsman's examination by October 26, 2011 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2149) in the currently valid version.
§ 9 section 7 paragraph 6 and 7 do not apply transitional provision of the regulations for the examination proceedings initiated through December 31, 2011. These will be completed according to the existing regulations.
Article 10 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on 1 January 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Germany