Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/braummstrv/BJNR132900996.html
Regulation on the profession and on the examination requirements in the practical and the specialist theoretical part of the master craftsman for the Brewers - and Maltster craft (Brewer - and Maltster master regulation - BrauMMstrV) BrauMMstrV Ausfertigung date: 15.08.1996 full quotation: "Brauer - and Maltster master Decree of 15 August 1996 (BGBl. I p. 1329)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.11.1996 +++) input formula on the basis of section 45 of the trade and crafts code as amended by the notice of December 28, 1965 (BGBl. 1966 I p. 1) , last by article 1 No. 63 of the Act of 20 December 1993 (BGBl. I S. 2256) has been changed is, in conjunction with article 56 para 1 of the Zuständigkeitsanpassungs law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) and the Organization Decree of 17 November 1994 (BGBl. I S. 3667) directed the Federal Ministry of economy in agreement with the Federal Ministry for education, science , Research and technology: 1 section profession § 1 the Brauer - and Brewer crafts are profession (1) attributable to following activities: 1. production of malts, 2. manufacturing and filling of beers and non-alcoholic drinks.
(2) the Brewer - and Brewer crafts are attributable to the following knowledge and skills: 1. knowledge of professional raw materials, auxiliary and operating materials, 2. knowledge of the production of malt, in particular preparation and storage of raw materials, turnouts, germination and Darren, 3. knowledge of the production and bottling of beer, particularly wort production, fermentation, storage and filtration, 4. knowledge of manufacturing and bottling soft drinks, 5. knowledge of job-related health conditions and cleaning techniques , 6 knowledge of biological and chemical technical operation and quality control, in particular the raw material analysis, 7 knowledge on quality management, 8 knowledge of job-related physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology, particularly microbiology, 9 knowledge of the malting plants, in particular preparation of raw materials, soft -, germ - and Darren plants, 10 knowledge of Brewery equipment, especially Schroterei, wort production, fermentation, storage, filtration and bottling, 11 knowledge of job-related energy and environmental protection facilities, 12 knowledge of job-related process automation , 13 knowledge of job-related requirements, particularly the right to food and the provisions on the operation of beverage dispensing systems, 14 knowledge of job-related requirements of environmental protection and the rational use of energy, 15 knowledge of the professional requirements of work safety and occupational health and safety, 16 knowledge of job-related nutrition, 17 knowledge of labelling, equipment, packaging, logistics and marketing, 18 assessment and selection of raw materials, 19 manufacture of malt , in particular preparation of malting plant raw materials, turnouts, germs and Darren, 20 sterilizing, weighing and storing malt, 21 crushing of malt, 22 mashing, lautering, wort boiling, knocking out and spicy treat, 23 adjusting, fermentation and hoses, 24 camps, fermentation after and clarify, 25 filtering and preserving, in particular short-time heating and pasteurization, 26 filling, 27 insertion of technical systems and in particular set up, control, control monitor, 28 control and monitoring of the production process , 29 perform of professional analyses and controls as well as their documentation, 30 cleaning and disinfecting, 31 maintain of the brewery and malting facilities as well as dispensing systems.
2. section examination requirements in parts I and II of the master examination section 2 outline, duration and pass the practical exam (part I) (1) in part I are to make a master craftsman work and perform a work sample.
(2) making the master craftsman work should take longer than a day, no longer than eight hours the execution of the work sample.
(3) for the existence of the section I each sufficient services in the master craftsman's examination work and in the work sample are minimum requirement.
§ 3 master craftsman work as master craftsman work are to make two of the following works: 1 description of the wort production for specified beers, 2. Description of the fermentation and maturation for specified beers, 3. Description of the filtration and preserving of beer, 4. Description of the filling and packaging of beers or soft drinks, 5. Description of the malt production with given raw materials.
§ 4 writing sample (1) as are working test perform the following operations: 1. assessment of raw materials, auxiliary and operating materials, 2. perform a biological control; There are samples to remove, to process, to assess and evaluate, also is a biological preparation to create, is to work with the microscope and are to identify yeasts, beer-spoiling germs 3. performing a chemical technical operation control; are a raw material, custom -, operation - and wastewater, Wort and beer and soda to analyze and assess, malting and Sud processes are to be judged according to predefined charts and are judged given fermentation and filtration charts as well as filtration reports.
(2) in the work sample are the most important skills and knowledge to test in the master craftsman work not or could be adequately demonstrated.
§ 5 examination of professional knowledge (part II) (1) in part II are knowledge in the following four test subjects to demonstrate: 1 specialist technology: a) manufacture of malt, in particular preparation and storage of raw materials, turnouts, germination and Darren, b) production and bottling of beer, particularly wort preparation, fermentation, storage and filtration, c) manufacture and bottling of soft drinks, d) occupational hygiene requirements and cleaning techniques, e) malting plants, in particular preparation of raw materials , Soft, germ - and Darren facilities, f) brewery plants, in particular Schroterei, wort production, fermentation, storage, filtration and bottling, g) work-related energy and environmental protection facilities, h) labelling, packaging, logistics and marketing, i) professionally-oriented process automation, k) work-related regulations of environmental protection and the rational use of energy, l) work-related rules, in particular of food law and the regulations concerning the operation of dispensers, m) professional standards of work safety and occupational health and safety, n) professional nutrition education;
2. biological and chemical technical operation and quality control;
3. Technical Mathematics and calculation: a) face, body, material and weight calculations, b) Schwand -, yield - and blending calculations, c) costing, taking into account all factors for the formation of prices;
4. raw materials, and operating materials science: Properties, names, use types, processing, storage and disposal of professional raw materials, auxiliary and operating materials.
(2) the test shall be performed in writing and orally.
(3) the written test should total no more than eight hours, take no longer than half an hour the oral per examinee. In the written test shall be no longer than six hours checked in one day.
(4) the candidate is to RID, if he has provided at least good writing services in the average of the oral examination at the request.
(5) minimum requirement for the existence of the part are sufficient services in the audit specialist II pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 1-3 section transitional and final provisions article 6 transitional provision the examination proceedings at entry into force of this regulation according to the existing regulations to end run.
Section 7 additional requirements the other requirements in the master test are determined by the regulation on common requirements in the master craftsman in the craft of 12 December 1972 (BGBl. I S. 2381) in the currently valid version.
Article 8 entry into force (1) this regulation enters into force on November 1, 1996.
(2) which are further rules to be applied on the basis of article 122 of the handicrafts Regulation Act, insofar as they regulate items of this Regulation no longer apply.
Search Translated Laws of Germany