The Federal President's Order on the Officiation of the Federal Disciplinary CourtsNon-official table of contents
Date of expander: 31.03.1953
" Order of the Federal President of the Federal Republic of Germany on the official criminal law of the Federal Disciplinary Courts in the revised version "
(+ + + TextProof of validity: 1) published in the Bundesgesetzblatt, Part III, Section No. 2031-2-1. 1.1964 + + +) unofficial table of contents
On the basis of § 20 of the German Civil Service Act, 26. January 1937 (Reichsgesetzbl. 39) in the version of the Notice of 30 June 2009. June 1950 (Bundesgesetzbl. S. 279) I order: unofficial table of contents
The official criminal law of the federal judges, the federal disciplinary board and the Officials, the chairperson of the federal disciplinary chambers and the official in the federal disciplinary courts, consists of an official robe and a barett. The federal judges, the federal disciplinary authority as well as the officials who appear for him and the chairmen of the federal disciplinary chambers carry a broad white bandage with hanging ends, the official documents a simple white collar for the official records. unofficial table of contents
The color of the official criminal law is black for the judges and the officials at the federal disciplinary court and for the federal disciplinary authority karmesinrot, for the judges and the officials at the federal disciplinary chambers. The officials appearing for the Federal disciplinary authority carry the official criminal law in the colour of the Federal disciplinary court before which they are acting. The Besatz at the official robe and at the Barett consists for the federal judges and the chairmen of the federal disciplinary chambers of Samt, for the federal disciplinary authority and the officials of silk, for the Urkundsofficials of wool. unofficial table of contents
A non-official table of contents
- The President of the Federal disciplinary court has three cords in the baret. Gold,
- the senate president of the federal disciplinary court two strings in gold,
- the Federal Judge and the Federal disciplinary authority two carmesine red cords in silk,
- the chairmen of the federal disciplinary chambers a cord in Silver,
- the officials who appear for the federal disciplinary authority a clasp
- in gold when working in front of the federal disciplinary court, in silver, if they are before the federal disciplinary chambers
The Federal Minister of the Interior shall be authorized to adopt implementing provisions relating to this order.