Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bodenlausbv/BJNR186100002.html
Regulation concerning vocational training for the floor laying / to the operator BodenlAusbV Ausfertigung date: 17.06.2002 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the flooring / to the occupations of 17 June 2002 (BGBl. I p. 1861)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1. 8.2002 +++) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the Act on vocational education. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school are published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Input formula on the basis of § 25 para 1 in conjunction with § 2 sentence 1 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by article 212 No. 2 of the Decree of 29 October 2001 (BGBl. I p. 2785) is changed, ordered the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: section 1 State recognition of the education profession engineer/tech training profession is State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
Section 3 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1. vocational education and training, work and collective bargaining law, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. safety and health protection at work, 4. environmental protection, 5. dealing with information and communication technologies, 6 preparation of operational procedures, evaluating information, working in team, 7 preparing and applying technical documentation, taking measurements, 8 prepare, set up , Securing and rooms of jobs, 9 handling and maintenance of tools, equipment, machines and equipment, 10 loading and processing plant and auxiliary materials, 11 test of the laying, manufacture of substrates, 12 figures and laying of textile and elastic floor coverings, 13 laying of parquet and coating materials, 14 handle surfaces, 15 loading and processing of profiles, 16 performing maintenance and repair work , 17 quality assurance measures, customer orientation.
§ 4 training curriculum (1) the skills and knowledge according to § 3 shall according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation to be acquired so, graduates of the trainees to a qualified professional activities within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act that includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is to prove in the tests according to paragraphs 7 and 8.
§ 5 training plan the training employer has to draw up a training plan on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
§ 6 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 7 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the midterm cover the in the plant for the first 18 months listed skills and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum, unless it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the candidate to edit the work item, work planning and documentation in the practical part of the exam in no more than seven hours a work item, as well as in the written part of the examination in total a maximum of 120 minutes. This is in particular to establish a floor covering using manual and automated processing techniques including the debugging of laying as well as of preparing the substrate into consideration. The candidate to demonstrate that he can plan the work steps, set equipment, use technical documentation, and pay attention to environmental protection, safety and health protection at work.
§ 8 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate should perform I, as well as a work item II in no more than 14 hours a work item in the practical part of the exam and document, and in less than 15 minutes lead a technical discussion on one of the work items during this time.
1. for the work item I, in particular the design and laying of a textile and an elastic floor covering including of creating of the substrate and of bringing agreements into account comes.
2 for the work item II come particularly into account: a) laying a finished parquet including the creating of the substrate and of the marketing of financial statements, b) lay a layer of material including the creating of the substrate and of the marketing of financial statements or c) installing a cork floor including the creating of the substrate, of the handling of the surface and of the marketing of financial statements.
The candidate to demonstrate that he can independently and customer-focused plan the workflows in accordance with economic, technical and organisational requirements identify the working relationships, check the results document, and carry out measures for safety and health protection at work, as well as to environmental protection.
(3) the candidate shall be checked in the written part of the examination in the areas of test surfaces, floor coverings, as well as economic and social studies. Relating to examination the examinee to resolve real-world cases with related technological, chemical and mathematical content surfaces and flooring. Here, he should show that it can take into account the occupational safety, health and environmental regulations, plan to use textile and elastic floor coverings, parquet, coating materials, as well as of plant and auxiliary materials and map tools and machines, and include quality assurance measures.
1. for the examination area surfaces comes especially considering: describe how the testing and production of substrates, as well as to the identification and containment of failures and their resolve, creating planning documents, planning and control of work processes, taking into account the quality of the product.
The candidate to demonstrate that he can select the tools required for the testing and manufacturing jobs and tools in accordance with regulations and technical rules and plan the necessary steps.
2. for the examination area floor coverings be especially considered: describe the procedure when installing, maintenance and identifying and fixing damage of textile and elastic floor coverings, parquet or layer materials.
This candidate should show that he plan the necessary measures, taking into account process-related processes, evaluate documents, evaluate damage and document as well as design features can represent and associate.
3. for the examination area, economic and social studies come tasks that should relate to real-world cases, in particular from the following areas considered: general economic and social contexts of professional and working world.
(4) the written test will take no more than: 1. in the audit area substrates 120 minutes, 2nd in the testing area flooring 180 minutes, 3rd in the testing area of economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(5) the written part of the examination is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual areas of examination by an oral examination. In determining the results for the verbally approved testing areas are to weight the previous results and the results of the oral exam in a ratio of 2:1.
(6) within the written part of the exam, the exam areas are as follows to weight: 1 test range surfaces 35 percent, 2. test area floor coverings 45 percent, 3. audit scope of economic and social studies 20 percent.
(7) the examination is considered passed if in the practical and the written part of the examination at least satisfactory services are rendered. Is examination performance in one of the work items or in one of the test surfaces and floor coverings with poorly rated, the exam is not passed.
Article 9 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 2002.
Annex (to 4) training curriculum for vocational training to the flooring / to the operator (site: BGBl. 2002 I, 1864 - 1868) item No. No. part of the education profession skills and knowledge, the self-employed, including planning, performing and dominating to mediate are temporal reference value in weeks 1-18 month 19-36 month 1 2 3 4 1
Berufsbildung, labour and collective bargaining law (§ 3 No. 1) a) explain importance of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination, during the whole training to convey b) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract of training call c) possibilities of vocational training call d) essential parts of the contract call e) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 3 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) training operation as offering basic functions , Procurement, production and management, explain c) relationships of the training operation and its employees to business organisations, professional organisations and trade unions call d) principles, tasks and functioning of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal bodies of formed operation describe 3 safety and health at work (§ 3 No. 3) a) determine the risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) Regulations of fire prevention use; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 4 environmental protection (§ 3 No. 4) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to 5 dealing with information and communication technologies (§ 3 No. 5) a) 2 explain importance and uses of information and communication systems, including the Internet for the training operation *) b) c release work items with help from information and communication systems) d regulations regarding data protection) data maintain and secure 6 preparation of work processes, evaluating information, working in the team (§ 3 No. 6) a) work order capture and rules on feasibility 4 *) b) information obtain and use , technical leaflets, journals, books and catalogues c) steps, taking into account ergonomic, design, production and economic aspects set and prepare d) determine demand for plant and auxiliary materials, tools and AIDS put together e) plan use of work equipment in accordance with the regulations and safeguards apply f) technical changes determine and implement 3 *) g) estimate time and support staff, h document time spent) plan and implement tasks in the team , Evaluate the results of the cooperation i) votes with the parties involved in the building meet k) situation discussions, facts represent 7 making and applying technical documentation, perform measurements (§ 3 No. 7) a) sketches make and apply 5 *) b) construction and working drawings for classifying textile and elastic floor coverings, parquet and coating materials, read and apply c) standards, safety rules, technical regulations, fact sheets , Approval certificates, guidelines and work instructions read and apply d) create material lists e) select and apply measurement techniques, measurement function check and store f) measurements of indoor climate, as well as the States of screeds, carry wood and wood-based materials, log results and consider g) specifications apply 4 *) h) apply technical documentation, in particular material lists, tables, diagrams, operating instructions, manuals and manufacturer's instructions i) technical guidelines, taking into account the construction situation put k) measurements make , Services settle 8 preparing, setting up, backing up and areas of employment (§ 3 No. 8) a) workplace set up, secure, maintain and dissolve, ergonomic aspects considered 4 *) b) traffic and transport routes assessed for their suitability, c cause measures to use) ladders and scaffolds select, check on availability as well as up and remove d) cause energy supply to take safety measures when dealing with electricity e) materials , Devices and machines in the workplace from weather and damage protect and secure from theft and prepare for the evacuation f) hazardous materials identify and safeguard measures, g ensure storage of hazardous materials) take first for accidents at work support measures for the care of injured persons, 9 handling and maintenance of tools, equipment, machines and equipment secure crash site (§ 3 No. 9) a) select Tools, devices, machines and equipment 6 b) hand tools manage and maintain c) equipment set up, using the Use protective equipment, technical facilities apply d) machine tools maintain e) equipment, machinery and technical equipment wait 2 f) on devices, machines and technical equipment detect errors 10 loading and processing plant and auxiliary materials cause fault elimination (§ 3 No. 10) a) select works and auxiliary materials, mark, transport and store 7 b) materials, especially wood, wood-based materials, plastics and metals, check for error and applicability , Mass transfer c) wood, wood-based materials, plastics and metals by hand edit d) wood, wood-based materials, plastics, and metals with machines, and process e) material connect f) wood protection measures perform 11 test of the laying, manufacture of substrates (§ 3 No. 11) a) surfaces on document maturity Check 21 b) procedure for the preparation of surfaces select c) Edit surfaces, in particular through brush, grinding, milling and extraction d) joints and cracks edit e) surfaces clean , lock and delete above f) defects in floors complement g) remove old pads and h cause disposal) spatula - and balancing layers produce i) height adjustment to adjacent components to produce 12 k) separation and barrier coatings as well as documents cut and build it, pours bring l) precast concrete elements lay 12 figures and lay of textile and elastic floor coverings (§ 3 No. 12) a) select textile and resilient floor coverings according to requirements 19 b) adhesives select and process c) dangers of solvent-based materials , insbesondere beim Verlegen, beachten
Haft- und Klebevliesmaterialien aufbringen
textile und elastische Bodenbeläge zuschneiden, einpassen und verkleben
textile Bodenbeläge verspannen und verkletten
Gestaltungsmerkmale bestimmen, Verlegemuster umsetzen
Verlegerichtung bestimmen, Platten und Bahnen einteilen
Sportboden aus Elastikschichten mit Oberbelag herstellen
Markierungen und Muster in Bodenbelägen einlegen und aufbringen
Bodenbeläge ableitfähig verlegen und Ergebnisse dokumentieren
Fugen von elastischen Bodenbelägen fräsen und verschließen
elastische Fugen herstellen
Treppen und senkrechte Flächen q paste over with textile and elastic rubbers) templates establish and transfer forms 13 laying of parquet and coating materials (§ 3 No. 13) a) select parquet and coating materials according to requirements and design features 18 b) determine direction and patterns, classified areas, joints set c) adhesives and dividers, select and process d) engineered hardwood flooring and coating materials cut to fit and glue e) floating parquet and coating materials set , Elements connect f) marks by applying g) elastic joints produce h) stairs and vertical surfaces with parquet and coating materials occupy 14 handling surfaces (§ 3 No. 14) a) perform initial care for elastic floor coverings 4 b) protect surfaces from damage c) set different types of surface treatment and finish select 5 d) abrasive select e grind Cork) Cork surface seal and oil grow f) 15 loading and processing profiles assess quality of treated surfaces (§ 3 No. 15) a) profiles by their function select 4 b) profiles fit for transitions and attach c) system skirting boards make and attach the 5 d) profiles for stair attach 16 performing maintenance and repair work (§ 3 No. 16) a) pollution condition and damages with respect to its causes assess and document 4 b) select maintenance procedures, intermediate and basic cleaning perform c) select repair procedures, repair work to prepare and run d) staircase repair angle attach 17 quality assurance measures, customer orientation (§ 3 No. 17) a) tasks and objectives of quality assurance measures from operational examples explain 2 *) b) apply quality assurance measures in the My Workspace pane , while c contribute to the continuous improvement of operations) perform work customer-oriented d) perform final inspections on the basis of the work assignment and work results document 3 *) e) advise clients with respect to the design of f) customers use and care instructions explain *)
To convey listed training content related to others in the training curriculum.
Search Translated Laws of Germany