Federal Chancellor's Organization DecreeNon-official table of contents
Date of departure: 17.12.1984
" The chancellor's organization of the 17. December 1984 (BGBl. I p. 1689) "
Bek. v. 17.12.1984 I 1689 Non-official table of contents
The Secretary of State at the Federal Chancellors is appointed as the representative for the intelligence services. He is directly responsible for the Federal Chancellor.
His representative is a department head at the Federal Chancellery.
To fulfill his duties, the officer is subject to a department of the Federal Chancellery in a professional way. unofficial table of contents
The Federal Intelligence Service is under the responsibility of the Secretary of State at the Federal Chancellors and Representative for the Intelligence Services. unofficial table of contents
The coordination and intensification of the cooperation between the Federal Intelligence Service, the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution and the Military shielding service with each other and their cooperation with each other is the responsibility of the officer for the intelligence services. Interdepartational cooperation with other authorities and services.
2. As part of its coordination activity, the commissioner has the following powers:
- The commissioner performs cross-disciplinary tasks. The responsibilities of the portfolios are not affected by the tasks of the departments (Article 65 of the Basic Law). The commissioner works closely with the departments, in particular with the departments responsible for the Federal Intelligence Services. The cooperation of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution and the State Offices for the Protection of the Constitution is not one of the Tasks of the application. Within the scope of its coordination activities, the tasks of the representative are, in particular,
- the chair of the "Standing Committee" message services ' ";
- the chair of the "State Secretary for Secret Intelligence and Security";
- to participate in the parliamentary handling of budgetary matters of the three services;
- coordinating the preparation of meetings of the Parliamentary Control Commission.
The department of service supervisors shall be aware of any requests for information addressed to the Services and the other correspondence at least at the same time. Non-Official Table of Contents
- the right, from the departments and from the federal intelligence services information on the working methodology, the information and carp system, the organization, the budget planning and b)
- the right to propose measures for the area of cooperation between services;
- the right to participate in legislative projects and the drafting of regulations, one of the federal intelligence services or the three services or their cooperation with
- the right to direct meetings with the heads of the services and their representatives; the service inspecting departments may be such meetings.
The Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Ministry of Defence inform the Commissioner for intelligence services about suspected cases of suspected intelligence and other special incidents from the area of the Federal Office for Constitutional protection and the Military shielding service, which could find the political or public interest in their announcement and can therefore be of importance to the Federal Chancellor (§ § 3, 15 Rules of Procedure of the Federal Government).