Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bienschv_1992/BJNR014100992.html
Regulation on the application of bee-hazardous plant protection products (bee Protection Ordinance) BienSchV 1992 copy date: 22.07.1992 full quotation: "Bee protection regulation of 22 July 1992 (BGBl. I S. 1410), most recently by article 6 of the Decree of 27 June 2013 (BGBl. I S. 1953) is changed" stand: last amended by art. 6 V v. 27.6.2013 I in 1953 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 5.8.1992 +++) this V replaced the V 7823-3-2-7 v. 19.12.1972 I 2515 (BienSchV) input formula of the Federal Minister for food, agriculture and forestry prescribed on the basis of § 3 para 1 No. 1 of the plant protection act of 15 September 1986 (BGBl. I S. 1505) as well as on the basis of § 3 para 1 No. 16 in connection with paragraph 2 of the plant protection act, as well as in conjunction with article 56 of the Zuständigkeitsanpassungs law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) and the Organization Decree of 23 January 1991 (BGBl. I) P. 530) in consultation with the Federal Ministers of health and environment, nature conservation and nuclear safety: § 1 definitions for the purposes of this regulation are 1 bee dangerous pesticides: a) plant protection products, which has allowed the Federal Office of consumer protection and food safety with the obligation to label them as "Bee-dangerous", b) other approved plant protection products in a higher aa provided as the highest in the instructions for use) quantity or bb) concentration , if a quantity is not provided;
2. flowering plants: plants where open flowers are located, except hops and potatoes.
Section 2 application (1) Bienengefährliche plant protection product must not 1 blooming plants, 2. other plants, when they are flown by bees, be applied.
(2) Bienengefährliche plant protection products may be not so applied, that plants with be taken pursuant to paragraph 1.
(3) within a radius of 60 meters around an Apiary, bee-hazardous pesticides may be applied within the time of the daily bee flight only with the consent of the beekeeper.
(4) Bienengefährliche plant protection products may not so handled, can be kept or removed, that bees with them in touch come.
(5) paragraphs 1 to 4 do not apply to the application, handling, and storage of bee-dangerous pesticides in bee safe enclosed spaces.
(6) is a bee-dangerous pesticides according to an edition issued by the Federal Office of consumer protection and food safety by stating "Bee-dangerous, except for application after the end of the daily bee flight until 23:00 (even with the addition of the words"Central European time"or the abbreviation"CET") in the inventory to be treated" provided, to apply paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply this product during the specified time of day.
That competent authority may allow exceptions to article 3 Exceptions 1 of § 2 para 1 for research, investigation and trial, 2 of § 2 para 1 to 3, as far as it is necessary to prevent serious damage or loss of crops by pests.
She has the exemption with the necessary requirements to connect, make sure that the beekeepers, whose apiaries are located within a radius of 3 kilometers, are taught at the latest 48 hours before the start of the application of the plant protection product. She can provide the exemption with obligations to ensure the interests of nature conservation and landscape management.
§ 4 paragraph 3 is offences any person in the sense of article 68, paragraph 1 letter a of the plant protection act, who intentionally or negligently a bee-dangerous pesticides applies 1. contrary to article 2, paragraph 1, 2 or 3 or 2. contrary to article 2, paragraph 4 a bee-dangerous plant protection product handling, kept or removed.
§ 5 entry into force, superseded Regulation (1) this regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.
(2) the closing formula, the Federal Council has approved.
Search Translated Laws of Germany