Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bf_v/BJNR233600006.html
Regulation on the implementation of the vocational promotion of servicemen and women (professional promotion regulation - BföV) BföV Ausfertigung date: 23.10.2006 full quotation: "professional promotion Decree of October 23, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2336)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 27.10.2006 +++) input formula on the basis of section 10a, paragraph 1 and 3 of the soldier care act as amended by the notice of 9 April 2002 (BGBl. I p. 1258, 1909), by article 1 No. 23 of the law of May 4, 2005 (BGBl. I p. 1234) is been inserted , ordered the Federal Government: table of contents Part 1 vocational counselling according to § 3a of the soldier supply Act § 1 consulting contract section 2 guidance section 3 promotion plan part 2 stint accompanying end promote the training and professional education according to § 4 of the soldier supply Act § 4 conditions of eligibility section 5 implementation service time accompanying support § 6 reimbursement of costs § 7 components of grants pursuant to § 4 of the soldier supply Act part 3 promotion of school education according to § 5 of the soldier supply Act § 8 principle for the promotion of school education § 9 courses at Bundeswehr technical schools § 10 duration a half year section 11 accreditation from a higher half year and course changes § 12 costs of participation in § 13 form and time limits article 14 transfer and testing part 4 development of professional training after § 5 of the soldier supply Act § 15 subject of vocational training of article 16 implementing the promotion of vocational training of article 17 submission of section 18 personal promotion conditions article 19 cost of vocational training of article 20 course - and tuition fees article 21 costs for resources section 22 section 23 health insurance contributions travel and separation expenses article 24 costs for study trips from occasion of the action of vocational training of article 25 costs for eligibility approval procedure § 26
Grant to the moving expenses section 27 consumption and extended support hours for section 28 obligations of eligible section 29 components of grants under section 5 of the soldier supply Act Part 5 inclusion according to § 7 of the soldier supply Act section 30 job exchange section 31 rehabilitation services § 32 training grant section 33 reimbursement of expenses for presentation travel section 34 orientation internships according to § 7 para 3 of the soldier supply Act section 35 internship orientation according to § 7 para 4 of the soldier supply Act section 36 reimbursement of costs for specialist professional exams and for descriptions of military licences and permissions section 37 issue certificates and evidence of zivilberuflichen recognition military training and use part 6 final provisions § 38 responsibilities section 39 entry into force, expiry part 1 vocational guidance to § 3a of the soldier supply Act § 1 consulting contract fulfilling the engagement laid down in the soldier supply Act is whether the Kreiswehrersatzamt - vocational promotion service - (vocational promotion service). Soldiers doing military service or voluntary additional military service, are also to advise on request or prior professional promotional services on professional issues.
§ 2 guidance includes vocational guidance (1) the obtaining of information and Board 1 to the zivilberuflichen usability of qualifications acquired in the context of military technical training and use, 2. choice of profession, professional development and, where appropriate, to the change of occupation after the military service time, 3 to the possibilities of training and professional education while, at the end, and after military service time, 4 Professional determination measures 5. to assist in the integration into civilian professional life and 6 institutions of vocational education and training and their offers.
(2) in the case of vocational guidance are inclination to consider the suitability and performance of the eligible as well as their military-technical training and use. The development of the labour market and future employment opportunities are to be included in the consultation.
(3) the guidance can be supported with the consent of the eligible for determining professional fitness through medical and psychological examinations.
(4) the vocational promotion service can initiate third party in agreement with the eligible consulting services. The investigation and discussion are to provide the vocational promotion service.
(5) vocational promotion service works at the vocational guidance with the institutions of the craft, the industry and commerce, public administrations and the aus -, Fort - and training partners of adult education.
(6) after the time of military service are the expenses for trips to the and reimbursed by the nearest Beratungsort, if the eligible agreed to travel from a foreign residence, measure - or place of work. The reimbursement depends on the applicable travel regulations for civil servants and officials of the Federal.
§ 3 to set promotion plan (1) which are consultation results in agreement with the beneficiary in a professional development plan and to document in a transcript.
(2) the promotion plan is to adapt the professional and personal development in the course of the period of service. For this purpose, the eligible are continuously advise.
Part 2 end of service time accompanying support training and professional education according to § 4 of the soldier supply Act § 4 conditions of eligibility (1) Förderungsfähig are education of of kind of expert professional and Interprofessional. As far as this is necessary in individual cases for the promotion plan, also school education can be promoted in the framework of service time accompanying support.
(2) not eligible are 1.
Measures that serve only the formation of personality or are allocated to the recreational area and 2 scientific elaborations, as well as learning processes, which do not take place in a pedagogically designed teaching and learning.
(3) end of stint accompanying promotion outside the European Union can only were stationed there eligible and will be granted only in the respective host country. Exceptions require the approval of the Federal Ministry of Defense or the body designated by it.
(4) the period of service during promotion should the education, training not ready, anticipate that funding is largely irrelevant in the end and after the period of military service.
§ 5, execution time accompanying support (1) sponsored the participation in training the Bundeswehr technical schools and training is planned by the vocational promotion service and carried out on its behalf (internal operations).
(2) if the concrete training needs in individual cases is not covered by the participation of internal measures, vocational promotion service can generally reimburse expenses for other education measures (external) up to the amount of the cost differential. The cost benchmark is calculated according to the duration of employment.
Article 6 reimbursement of costs (1) off occasion of participate in service time accompanying measures training course fees including the registration and examination fees will be refunded. Costs for learning learning support and resources will be reimbursed, taking into account sweeping nature and duration of the action and budget plan. Article 21, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis. Other costs are refundable only with the consent of the Ministry of defence.
(2) reimbursable costs are within a period of six months after completion of the action in writing at the vocational promotion service to assert.
§ 7 components of permits be revoked pursuant to § 4 of the soldier supply Act (1) who may know about the grant service time accompanying if 1 not regularly will participated in the action or 2 due to the services or the behaviour of the beneficiary is not expected, that they reach the target of the action.
(2) the granting fare the dissolving condition, that the eligible within the grant period 1 from the Bundeswehr excrete, 2 as a soldier on time to the electrician or as a soldier on time to the professional soldiers are appointed or commitment of connection using 3 as electrician or professional soldier with use-based age.
One of the resolution conditions occurs, the further participation in the action may be permitted. Costs incurred after the occurrence of the condition are not applied.
(3) the eligible have competent vocational promotion service without delay about all circumstances to teach, which may have impact on the promotion, in particular non-commencement, interruption or cancellation.
Part off according to § 5 of the soldier supply Act § 8 of promoting vocational education and training at the end and after the military service period only principle for promoting school education gives way to the development of school-based training of 3 promotion of school education, as far as the sections 9 to 14 expressly regulate other.
§ 9 courses at Bundeswehr technical schools (1) at Bundeswehr technical schools, following courses can be performed: 1. basic training of a general nature or certain disciplines of a half year to prepare a course referred to in point 4 or 5, as well as on vocational training, 2. vocational education course from a half year to prepare on vocational training and the integration in working life, 3.
Induction course by a half year to prepare a course referred to in point 6, as well as on vocational training, 4th course of two half year of obtaining the secondary school completion, 5th course of two half year in specific disciplines to obtain the specialist school readiness, job qualifying 6th course of two half year in certain disciplines for obtaining the Fachhochschulreife, 7 training courses, whose professional qualifications are regulated, according to the education laws of the countries and 8 preparation course for the external audit as an office clerk or as an office clerk.
Educational measures within the meaning of § 5 2 of the soldier supply Act are the courses pursuant to sentence 1 No. 1 and no. 3 to 6. The training is given for these measures.
(2) the courses are established only when a sufficient number of participants. The principle of efficiency and thrift should be noted. There is no entitlement to set up certain courses.
(3) admission to the courses requires the following academic qualifications: 1 for the induction course in accordance with paragraph 1 sentence 1 No. 3 middle school-leaving certificate or equivalent level of education, 2nd for the course after paragraph 1 sentence 1 No. 4 secondary school or equivalent education qualification, as well as basic knowledge in English, 3 for the course after paragraph 1 sentence 1 No. 5 secondary school or equivalent education qualification , 4 for the training course referred to in paragraph 1 sentence 1 No. 6 middle school-leaving certificate or equivalent level of education.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 sentence 1 No. 7 the course requirements of the respective Federal State apply to courses, for the training course referred to in paragraph 1 sentence 1 No. 8 the requirements of § 45 para 3 of the vocational training act or § 37 para 3 of the handicrafts Regulation Act. The required qualifications is to be proven by presentation of the evidence or appropriate documents.
(4) the training courses referred to in paragraph 1 sentence 1 No. 5-7 put a completed relevant vocational training or a several years relevant work ahead. Final approval may be subject of a successful trial period or aptitude test.
(5) to the additional preparation for a university or other higher career objectives, courses of study with a regular period of three months can be established at Bundeswehr technical schools.
§ 10 duration a half year a half year to a Bundeswehr school includes depending on the course up to 750 hours of lessons.
§ 11 approval from a higher half year and course change (1) at the request of can with appropriate qualifications of eligible participation in the courses according to section 9, subsection 1, sentence 1 No. 4 to 6 by a higher half year to be admitted. Section 9, paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) on application, a change of course may be approved. The request shall be justified by the eligible.
(3) applications under paragraphs 1 and 2 are each writing at the vocational promotion service to provide.
§ 12 flat rate count costs of participation in (1) on the respective costs limit pursuant § 19 para 2: 1 for the visit of the courses according to § 9 para 1 per half year 1,200 euros, 2nd for the visit of the study course according to § 9 par. 5 600 euro.
(2) as far as to the participation in, provided free of charge accommodation or catering for a fee, are eligible to use to reference.
§ 13 form and deadlines (1) eligible have not later than seven months before the start of the school-based action in writing vocational promotion service, which you want to visit a Bundeswehr school course.
(2) the vocational promotion service calls the participating courses eligible the competent School of the Federal defence Administration (school) no later than five months before the start of the school-based action. The school tells two months before the start of the school measure the its and the kind of course the eligible requests involving vocational promotion service and causes commanding to the locally competent Bundeswehr technical school company, training company specialized and professional education, or any other Department designated course participation before the end of the period of service.
(3) the terms of paragraphs 1 and 2 may be derogated from in justified individual cases.
§ 14 converting and testing (1) after successful teaching visit to be admitted the eligible by a half year moved into the next or in a secondary course. The transfer is to pronounce in a certificate, which contains the assessment of performance in the individual subjects.
(2) the two-time does not transfer to a course generally excludes the more participation in similar courses at a Bundeswehr school. The school may allow more participation in coordination with the vocational promotion service, if special circumstances exist.
(3) the courses be completed according to section 9, subsection 1, sentence 1 No. 4 to 7 by an examination of the Bundeswehr technical school.
Part 4 development of professional training subject of vocational education and training (1) promoted according to § 5 of the soldier supply Act § 15 trade-vocational, education and training, as well as the retraining of the eligible public and private educational institutions, enterprises or administrations in the Federal territory, as well as at universities in the sense of § 1 of the Hochschulrahmengesetz. Section 4, paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis. The promotion of measures in vocational training, which should be carried out in the own operation of eligible or be based on contracts with the spouse, the spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings or children or the partner and the life partner, is excluded.
(2) a measure must meet the requirements of the education objective and the purpose of the promotion referred to in paragraph 1. It is therefore appropriate to see if 1 their duration is appropriate and provides in particular knowledge and skills that meet the educational objectives, taking into account the anticipated integration requirements and the professional development opportunities, 2. the action carrier meets the requirements according to type and device, which must be provided for the proper and adult-oriented implementation of the action of vocational education and training, 3 between the action and terms and conditions appropriate to those entitled to promotion have been agreed in writing , whereby the agreement may differ from commonly prescribed or customary rules not to the detriment of the eligible, and 4 completes it with a certificate, which provides information about the contents of the mediated subject.
(3) the duration of the measures is appropriate if it is limited to the extent necessary for achieving the goal of education. The duration of full-time action leading to a degree in a recognized training occupation, is basically reasonable, if it is shortened to an appropriate vocational training to at least one third of the training period, unless unless a reduction is excluded due to federal or national regulations.
(4) the promotion of distance learning be exceptionally considered if it is the eligible due to the specific characteristics of the military service or the personal or professional circumstances not possible or cannot reasonably be, to participate in measures in the form of direct teaching.
(5) a measure within the European Union shall be equivalent to förderungs - and compensation law a measure in the Federal territory. Participation in a measure of vocational training outside the European Union can be promoted if 1 it is more appropriate for the professional qualification, controls and development intentions of the eligible eligible measures of vocational training within the European Union and 2. its duration and are acceptable according to the special circumstances of the berufsbildungs - and integration-related costs.
Article 16 implementing the promotion of vocational education and training (1) who should participate in a vocational training measure immediately at the beginning of the promotion claim be made.
(2) a legal claim to exemption from military service, according to § 5 para 5 of the soldier supply Act it is possible only as long as is necessary for the participation in the approved vocational training.
(3) the promotional training is necessary and terminology unchanging in its beginnings, to avoid promotion planning hardening in the case of § 5 para 4 sentence 1 may no. 1 of the soldier supply Act for once already before the end of the service period, and in other cases before the start of the legal claim from § 5 par. 5 of the soldier supply Act promoted are in the cases 1 of § 5 para 4 sentence 1 No. 1 of the soldier supply Act up to a month , 2 of § 5 paragraph 5, sentence 1 No. 1 of the soldier supply Act up to three months, and 3 of the section 5 paragraph 5 sentence 1 Nos. 2 and 3 of the soldier supply Act up to five months previously.
This discretionary exemption may be granted also for existence of a claim according to § 5 of the soldier supply Act in connection with the granting of residual claims from article 5 par. 5 of the soldier supply Act, or if not or no longer entitled to according to § 5 para 5 of the soldier supply Act.
(4) the decision of vocational promotion service through the promotion of participation of a measure of vocational education and training contains the decision to grant the necessary exemption from military service. The vocational promotion service decides whether the exemption from military service in the cases 1 of paragraph 2 after the occurrence of a visa of the next disciplinary supervisor and 2 of paragraph 3 after the occurrence of an opinion of the next disciplinary supervisor in consultation with the personnel working place.
The approval of the discretionary exemption may be revoked at any time if arising subsequently official reasons, that require the full performance of the service obligation in the case, and without the withdrawal of the discretionary exemption, the official tasks would be significantly compromised. The finding that prejudice official reasons a discretionary exemption from military service, is binding on the vocational promotion service.
(5) once a first measure of vocational training to promote can be started up to termination of employment the expiry of six years after, if 1 a practical professional activity for the vocational education and training is required or appropriate, 2. depends on training other admission requirements, which still must prove the eligible, or 3. the immediate beginning of the vocational education and training is the beneficiary cannot reasonably be.
(6) a further measure of the vocational education and training can be started until the expiry of six years after termination of employment, when promoting initially granted the same intended scope not in section 5, subsection 4, the soldier supply Act.
Article 17 submission of (1) that sets funding ahead of a written request. The application for development of vocational training is to add section 16 paragraph 2, 3 and 6 before the start of the action of vocational training in the vocational promotion service in cases of § 16 para 1 and 5 prior to termination of employment in cases.
(2) the applications referred to in paragraph 1 to the vocational educational goal and will contain except in the cases of § 16 par. 5 of the educational institution the period of the desired professional training, as well as the address, visiting is desired. The eligible have to decide on the request to produce the necessary documents.
§ 18 personal promotion requirements (1) the requested measure of vocational training shall be granted if 1 the eligible for vocational education and training aimed at according to their inclination and the pursuit of sufficient professional activities expected to be, mentally, character and health suitable as well as meet the admission requirements for specific, 2. According to the personal circumstances a successful participation in the action of vocational education and training can be expected and 3. the intended employment is suitable , to provide a livelihood.
(2) in the case of doubt as to the suitability of eligible is the measure only to approve, if the existence of the relevant conditions in an aptitude test could be demonstrated.
(3) the suitability can be demonstrated also through trial basis participate in the proposed measure of vocational training in the framework of article 5 of the soldier supply Act which should not take more than a month. The head or the head of the German armed forces school, the disciplinary supervisor, the Federal Agency for work, education authorities, schools, industry and chambers of Commerce, crafts and chambers of agriculture and professional organizations can be heard prior to grant the measure of vocational training expert.
Article 19 cost of vocational education and training (1) as far as the eligible or to their maintenance costs without professional promotion claims itself must be committed and the services substantiating according to type and amount of costs directly for purposes of training are necessary, are 1 course and tuition fees (article 20), 2. costs for resources (section 21), 3. contributions to the health insurance (§ 22), 4 travel and separation expenses (§ 23), 5 cost for study trips out cause of the action of vocational education and training (section 24) , 6 cost for eligibility approval process (section 25) and 7 the grant to the relocation expenses (§ 26) in accordance with this regulation recoverable. Other necessary costs may be adopted only with the consent of the Ministry of defence.
(2) the costs for the implementation of the action of vocational education and training set are 1 No. 1 and 2 referred to in paragraph 1 to take over in principle only in the context of staggered after the claim period, the following cost ceilings: entitlement period in months maximum amount in euro claim period in months maximum in EUR 1 460 31 7,750 2 920 32 7,900 3 1,380 33 8.055 4 1840 34 8.210 5 2,300 35 8.360 6 2,760 36 8.515 7 2.990 37 8.665 8 3.220 38 8.820 9 3,450
39 8.975 10 3.680 40 9,130 11 3,910 41 9.285 12 4,140 42 9.435 13 4.370 43 9.590 14 4,600 44 9.740 15 4,830 45 9.895 16 5,060 46: 10.050 17 5.290 47 10,200 18 5,520 48 10.355 19 5,750 49 10.505 20 5,980 50 10,660 21 6.210 51 10.815 22 6.365 52 10.965 23 6.520 53 11,120 24 6,675 54 11.275 25 6.830 55 11,430 26 6.985 56 11.580 27 7,140 57 11.735 28 7.295 58 11,890 29 7.450
59 12,040 30 7,600 60 12,195.
The Ministry of Defense or the body appointed by exceeding the cost ceiling may allow in justified cases. Services are third parties that are granted for the same purpose, to account. The payment of amounts within the framework of the cost ceilings unused is not possible.
Article 20 course - and tuition fees (1) the course - and tuition fees are also recording and examination fees. The exam fees and other expenses caused by participation in the examination are after the promotion period according to § 5 para 4 of the soldier supply Act but only to reimburse, if more than half of the total duration of the training includes the promotion of vocational training measures 1 and 2 testing is been filed within one year after termination of the measure, after she could not be placed during the promotion period.
(2) costs of course - and tuition fees are within a period of six months after completion of the action in writing at the vocational promotion service to assert.
§ 21 costs for resources (1) to the training resources include also professional and protective clothing, learning materials, supplies and other items which are required to implement the measure of vocational education and training (learning tools). If a learning tool more than 50 euros, it is only partially subsidized if it can be used to a significant extent for private purposes or for a later professional activities. The amount of the grant is calculated in principle so that the life within the measure of the vocational education and training used according to the amortization table for generally usable assets in amended in relation to the average duration of use. In this relation, the cost of the learning resource will be refunded pro rata. Another provision can be made in individual cases.
(2) article 20, paragraph 2 shall apply accordingly.
Section 22 (1) health insurance contributions the proof of a health insurance should be required for the recording of a training can the cost of a sufficient health insurance taken over by vocational promotion service will, if there is not already a health insurance.
(2) article 20, paragraph 2 shall apply accordingly.
Article 23 travel and separation expenses (1) in promoting a measure of vocational training are for civil servants and officials of the Federal travel and separation money legal regulations apply.
(2) is a measure of vocational training abroad is performed, the travel allowance and the separation cash withdrawals are based on the provisions applicable to the domestic, without having a purchasing power compensation.
Cost for study tours on the occasion of the action of vocational education and training (1) necessary costs for study trips - abroad - on the occasion of the action of vocational training are section 24 to take over when such travel in the training and examination regulations, or regulations or the competent trainers or instructors certify that the study trip in the specific training programme for all participants is given and other cognitive training is not offered during the period of the study trip must be.
(2) the request is in writing before the start of the journey to make vocational promotion service. Section 20, subsection 2 and section 23 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Section 25 for eligibility approval procedures (1) eligible, who undergo a suitability determination process before the decision on the request for supporting a measure of vocational training with the consent or at the instigation of the vocational promotion service, are the necessary costs for the participation costs.
(2) the request is in writing at the vocational promotion service to provide prior to travel to the eligibility determination process. Section 20, subsection 2 and section 23 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Article 26 assistance in the relocation expenses
Eligible, which has been granted a measure of vocational training outside their place of residence can request, before a procession to the place of the action of vocational education and training including its watershed (section 3 para 1 No. 1 letter c of the Federal relocation expenses Act) is in writing, for this move received a grant to the moving expenses, if this 1 a promise of moving allowance not been granted , 2. the previous apartment not in the catchment area to the new training facility is located and basically 3. is entitled to reimbursement of expenses separation.
The grant is limited to the amount that can be saved on separation expenses according to § 23. The provisions apply to the calculation of saving separation expenses for foreign remaining after the separation money Ordinance with the proviso that an amount can be considered 6.67 euro of the necessary accommodation as accommodation costs from the 15th day. For the calculation of the moving expenses, the costs can be considered, which may be granted under articles 6 to 10 of the Federal relocation costs act as a relocation allowance. At the time of approval of the grant to the moving expenses already known, that to the vocational training, training units in other places must be carried, may, if the eligible request this in writing, the calculation of the underlying money of separation the approval period be limited to, which relates to the first place of the approved measure of vocational training. For more training places, the entitlement to reimbursement of expenses of separation is maintained, if the other eligibility requirements are met.
§ 27 consumption and extended support hours (1) in calculating the temporal scope of consumption are the total duration of the approved action in the permit notification and upon termination of the measure the periods of participation in full to, regardless of whether the vocational training each weekday, is performed by the hour or half-day.
(2) the decision to explain promotion periods that are out of the eligible to be reasons at the end of the period of military service could be used not extension periods according to § 5 paragraph 12 sentence 3 of the soldier supply Act takes place at the written request of the beneficiary by decision of the vocational promotion service.
Section 28 obligations of eligible (1) non-commencement, interruption or premature termination of participation on a measure of vocational education and training and other circumstances that may be for the approved measure of vocational training of importance, are notified to the vocational promotion service of the eligible.
(2) the eligible have to prove the participation in the action of vocational education to vocational promotion service as follows: 1. during the period of military service two weeks of taking office, every six months and to the end of the period of service or immediately after termination of the measure and 2nd after the military service period two weeks after commencement, annually and immediately after completion of the action.
In some cases, additional proof obligations - in particular the submission of proof of performance - can be imposed on the eligible.
(3) in the case of a measure of vocational training under exemption from military service have to report the eligible immediately for the the next disciplinary supervisor or the place, given personally to the launch of the military service, if they 1 the vet does not measure or arrive late, without legitimate 2nd reason a day or longer stay away or they interrupt 3. or end prematurely.
(4) the eligible have the income generated from the sponsored measure of vocational training and any change to display the vocational promotion service and the responsible for the payment of their salaries or supply military district administration - Gebührnisse - immediately in writing.
(5) the vocational promotion service monitors the compliance with the obligations to the paragraphs 1 to 4 (6) with regard to the obligation to supply information according to § 60 para 4 of the soldier supply law urges the vocational promotion service to the Declaration of the State of zivilberuflichen inclusion and monitors their entrance.
§ 29 promotion of approved components of grants under section 5 of the soldier supply Act (1) may be revoked with effect for the past when 1 due to the services or the behavior of the eligible, 2 because of not sufficient fitness training facility, § 28 para 1 to 4 or 4 other reasons cannot be expected 3 due to persistent violation of the obligations according to, achieving the goal of training.
(2) an approved promotion ends at 1. appointment to the electrician or the professional soldiers, 2. realignment of the commitment time, 3 release from the German army under loss of entitlements to professional promotion or 4. non-participation in the vocational training.
Part 5 inclusion according to § 7 of the soldier supply Act section 30 job vermittlerischen care are at the professional support services job exchanges set up.
Article 31 rehabilitation services (1) the training grant (§ 32), 2. in addition to the rehabilitation services the rehabilitation measures within the meaning of section 7 para 2 of the soldier supply Act 1 the reimbursement of expenses for presentation travel (article 33), 3. exemption from military service to participate in vocational orientation training (paragraphs 34 and 35), 4. the reimbursement of costs for specialist vocational examinations and circumlocutions of military permits and permissions (section 36), and 5. issuing certificates and evidence of zivilberuflichen recognition of military training and use (§ 37).
(2) rehabilitation services other than those referred to in paragraph 1 No. 3 must be added until no later than the expiry of six years after termination of contract claim.
(3) all applications are under this part of the regulation to the competent vocational promotion service.
§ 32 training grant (1) the training grant to be awarded within the framework of available budgetary resources, if the employer or the employer in a permanent or temporary for a period of at least one year employment over the usual - typically short term - permit, within the framework of a training plan must first bring the capacity of the beneficiary to the demands of the workplace and of the operation.
(2) the training aid shall be granted only for the first employment relationship. § 15 para 1 sentence 3 shall apply accordingly. When used in the public service, a training grant is not awarded.
(3) the application for a training grant is to put in writing by the employer or the employer before the start of the employment relationship.
(4) height and duration of the training grant are based on the difference between the existing capability, the professional level of knowledge and learning to the employees and the requirements of the intended workplace.
(5) the approval period is to determine in each individual case and should not exceed a total of 13 weeks not. In exceptional cases, an extension is possible up to a total of 26 weeks.
(6) the training grant may not exceed 50% in exceptional cases 70 percent of regularly paid pay at the beginning of the training period. He is to reduce the to be drawn up according to with increasing efficiency. Pay significant at the beginning of training is the design of the training grant to be based. The training grant is paid to the employer or the employer monthly afterwards.
(7) the employer or the employer has to repay the granted training grant immediately, if the employment relationship is generated during the training period for reasons responsible for the employer or the employer.
§ 33 refund eligible on request will be reimbursed expenses for presentation travel (1) which can costs necessary for presentation travel to obtain a job, which have a claim according to § 5 or § 9 of the soldier supply Act.
(2) presentation travel costs will be refunded only if a corresponding request of the employer or the employer and the costs of employers are not reimbursed.
(3) the application for reimbursement of costs is to in writing before commencement of the journey of the imagination; also a reimbursement when imagination travels to countries outside the European Union may in justified cases. section 23 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(4) with regard to the number of performance tours to all is to turn on the relevant circumstances of the case.
§ 34 orientation internships according to § 7 para 3 of the soldier supply Act (1) the exemption from military service to participate in an internship orientation according to § 7 para 3 of the soldier Care Act will be decided on the application in writing made before the commencement of the internship the eligible according to the procedure according to § 16 para 4, sentence 2 No. 2.
(2) in principle, only the participation in free internships is promoted. In some cases, participate in a paid internship taking into account the costs to the relevant cost benchmark may be granted according to § 5 para 2. Section 23 shall apply mutatis mutandis with regard to the travel expenses and the cost of foreign Board and lodging.
(3) 4 subsection 3 and section 15, subsection 1, sentence 3 shall apply accordingly §.
§ 35 orientation training pursuant to § 7 para 4 of the soldier supply Act (1) the exemption from military service to participate in an internship orientation according to § 7 para 4 of the soldier Care Act will be decided on the application in writing made before the commencement of the internship the eligible according to the procedure according to § 16 para 4, sentence 2 No. 2.
(2) increased need for professional orientation in the sense § 7 para 4 of the soldier supply Act is regularly, if should be the eligible have taken no final career decision, inclination and aptitude for certain professions or professional alternatives tested.
(3) the participation is possible only in a free internship. Other costs are refundable only with the consent of the Ministry of defence.
(4) 4 subsection 3 and section 15, subsection 1, sentence 3 shall apply section.
Section 36 the cost for specialist vocational testing independently placed measures after the sections 4 and 5 of the soldier supply Act for the profession of civil, as well as for the transcription costs acquired in the in the civil sector effective permissions in the limits of available budgetary resources which in the military sphere are reimbursement of costs for specialist vocational examinations and circumlocutions of military permits and permissions on written request , if is expected to facilitate integration into civilian professional life. § 5 paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis with regard to the deduction of the cost. Travel and separation expenses will not be reimbursed.
Section 37 issue certificates and evidence of zivilberuflichen recognition of military training and use on written request of vocational promotion service certified nature and extent of civilian exploitable shares of military training and use. The military training and use shall be demonstrated by the beneficiary in the appropriate form.
Part 6 final provisions article 38 powers (1) which meets the vocational promotion service decisions after parts 2, 4 and 5 of this regulation, as far as no other jurisdiction is determined. The vocational service of promotion area in which the eligible their location or, if no location can be determined, have their residence or habitual abode is jurisdiction. This derogation 1 an internal training or civilian recognised education and training within the framework of the military-technical training is responsible basically vocational promotion service, within whose jurisdiction the action takes place, 2 vocational support service at the headquarters of the Bundeswehr technical school for the eligible, participating in a measure of the education or training of Bundeswehr school, 3 for the procedure after § 32 vocational promotion service, incorporating should occur in its area.
(2) the Federal Ministry of Defense or the body appointed by the decisions pursuant to § 9 (3) which meet military district administrations decisions according to article 15, paragraph 5, sentence 2 and paragraph 26 locally the military district administration in whose area the eligible their location or, if no location can be determined, resident is responsible.
(4) the vocational promotion service makes the decision according to § 11 para 1 and 2 after voting with the head or the head of the Bundeswehr school have visited the eligible or are going to visit. Decision shall be pursuant to § 14 para 1 the head or the head of the German armed forces school in agreement with the teachers and teacher Conference.
(5) vocational promotion service Cologne is locally responsible for the eligible, which have their location, residence or habitual abode abroad. Thereof notwithstanding the vocational promotion service Schleswig are responsible 1 for the sites in Karup and Viborg in Denmark, 2. the vocational promotion service Neubrandenburg for the location of Szczecin, Poland, 3. the vocational promotion service Karlsruhe for the location of Strasbourg in France and 4. vocational promotion service Münster for the site Eibergen the Netherlands.
§ 39 entry into force, expiry this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.
Search Translated Laws of Germany