Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/b_dermeistprv/BJNR181000998.html
Regulation on the assessment to the recognised qualification of certified master of bad companies / certified master for bathing establishments BäderMeistPrV Ausfertigung date: 07.07.1998 full quotation: "regulation on the assessment to the recognised qualification of certified master of bad companies / certified master for bath establishments of 7 July 1998 (BGBl. I S. 1810), most recently by article 40 of the Decree of the 26 March 2014 (BGBl. I p. 274) has been changed" stand : Last amended by article 40 V v. 26.3.2014 I 274 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 15.7.1998 +++) input formula on the basis of § 46 para 2 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), last in accordance with article 35 of the sixth Zuständigkeitsanpassungs Decree of September 21, 1997 (BGBl. I p. 2390) is amended, enacted the Federal Ministry for education , Science, research and technology after hearing of the Standing Committee of the Federal Institute for vocational education and training in agreement with the Federal Ministry of economy and the Interior: section 1 aim of testing and designation of the accounts (1) for the detection of knowledge, skills and experience, by the training to the master bath companies / were acquired to the champion for bathing establishments, the competent authority can carry out checks according to the paragraphs 2 to 10.
(2) the examination is to determine whether the candidates has the necessary knowledge, skills, and experiences, in particular the following tasks a master as to exercise leadership in the direction of bad companies and specialist employees for bath establishments to educate: 1 assisting in the planning, monitoring and use of facilities the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use. Maintain a trouble-free operation. Detecting errors as well as initiating and overseeing measures to their repair and maintenance of installations, facilities and equipment. Make sure the quality of bathing water and hygiene according to the legislation and operational principles of hygiene. Assist in preparing, initiating and optimize new procedures, 2. transfer of tasks taking into account technical, economic and social aspects on the employees according to their performance, qualifications and suitability; To work and guide the employees; Work-related qualification through systematic learning in the workplace; partnership-like behavior to the employees; Forward the suggestions and concerns of employees with an own assessment; Cooperation with the parent bodies and the employee representation; Training and qualification of employees, 3. assist in the establishment of expenditure for operating and construction costs and preliminary inspection of documents; Developing and implementing operational objectives in cooperation with the competent authorities; Participation in the optimisation of operational processes and the establishment of operational conditions; Wise up and monitoring of contractors, 4. ensure a trouble-free operation of the bath, customer-oriented operations, as well as an equitable situation dealing with bathers, planning and implementation of swimming lessons, sports, game - and fun activities, organization and implementation of supervisory and safety duties, rescue and first aid. Analysis of visitor behavior and development of measures for the programme design, assisting in the planning and implementation of marketing concepts, advertising and public relations, 5. performing the necessary measures of occupational health and safety, accident prevention, health protection and environmental protection in consultation with the people and places involved in occupational safety in the operation.
(3) successfully saved examination leading to the recognized degree "Certified master of bad companies / certified master for bad companies".
2 admission requirements (1) to check is to admit who an at least two years professional experience, which has significant references to the tasks of a master for bathing establishments in accordance with section 1, paragraph 2, establishes a statutory audit in the recognised training occupations of specialist for bad businesses or Schwimmeister's Assistant and then dropped with success.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 can be admitted to the examination also, who makes credible by presenting certificates or other means that he has acquired knowledge, skills and experiences which justify the admission to the test.
§ 3 outline and content of the examination (1) qualify for the certified master bath companies / includes to the certified master for bathing establishments: 1. the common part to § 4, 2. the specialist theoretical part according to § 5, 3. the vocational part according to § 6, and 4. the vocational and educational work part.
(2) the examination consists of the parts of the examination referred to in paragraph 1 number 1 to 3. This can be checked in any order on different test dates. This is the last exam to start no later than two years after the first day of the first part of the exam.
(3) the acquisition of occupational and work-pedagogical aptitude is successfully dropped examination pursuant to § 4 of the instructor fitness regulation or by any other successfully dropped comparable exam prior to a public or state-recognised educational institution or a State Audit Committee to prove. Audit evidence is before the last exam performance.
§ 4 general part (1) In general is part of to check in the following subjects: 1. basics for cost-conscious actions, 2. foundations for legal awareness, 3. basis for cooperation in the operation.
(2) in the testing trade "Basis for cost-conscious actions" the examinees should can demonstrate that he possesses basic economic and business knowledge and identify economic relationships and assess. In addition he should prove in particular that he can evaluate organizational requirements of the company, in its meaning as cost factors, and apply necessary organizational techniques at hand examples from practice. Can be tested in this context: 1 from the economics: a) forms of production, b) economic systems, c) Enterprise - organizational and administrative forms and their mergers, d) organizations and associations of business, e) management economics: aa) basic knowledge of budgetary and cash being, bb) operating payroll, cc) file and file Guide, dd) produce reports and statistics;
2. from the business administration: a) operating organization: aa) organizational structure, bb) work planning, cc) work control, dd) work control, b) organisational and information technologies, communication technologies, c) commercial accounting and cost accounting.
(3) in the test subject "Basics for legal awareness" the examinees to demonstrate legal background. In particular on the basis of operational and practical cases, he should prove that he can recognize the importance of legislation for its functional area and assess. Can be tested in this context: 1. Basic Law: a) fundamental rights, b) legislative procedure;
2. jurisdiction and jurisprudence;
3. from the labour and social security law: a) employment contract, b) occupational safety and health and safety at work, c) Betriebsverfassungs - and staff representation right, d) collective agreement, e) social security, f) include;
4. Civil Code: a) General section, b) law of obligations, c) law;
5. criminal law;
6 health law, in particular for the prevention and control of communicable diseases under the federal health law;
7 environmental protection law, in particular water protection, waste management, air pollution control, noise protection and protection against dangerous substances.
(4) in the testing trade "Basis for cooperation in the operation" the examinees should can prove that he has basic knowledge of sociological and recognize sociological contexts in the operation and assess. Can be tested in this context: 1. foundations of the social behavior of people: a) development process of the individual, b) group behavior.
2. effects of the operation on the social behavior: a) organisation of work and social measures, b) work and operation, c) management principles;
3. influences of the master on the cooperation in operation: a) role of the master, b) co-operation and communication, c) management techniques and leadership behaviour.
(5) the examination in the examination subjects referred to in paragraph 1 is no. 3 in writing and in which in paragraph 1 examination trade referred to also orally.
(6) the written test should last no longer than six hours. It consists of a to manufacturing under the supervision of work per audit specialist. The minimum amount in the subjects of the examination: 1. principles for cost-conscious action of 1.5 hours, 2. foundations for legal awareness 2 hours, 3. basis for cooperation in the operation of 1.5 hours.
(7) in the oral exam in the testing trade "Basis for cooperation in the operation", the examinees to demonstrate that he is capable of recognizing certain typical professional situations, to clarify its causes and to make appropriate proposals. It is to be a practical, operational task of the situation. Testing should not take more than 30 minutes per subject.
(8) poor test performance was provided in no more than one who is number 1 and 2 mentioned subjects a in paragraph 1, is an oral exam to offer on this. With an insufficient test output this possibility does not exist. The exam should generally not last longer than 20 minutes last. The assessment of the written test performance and that of the oral exam are summarized to a note. In the assessment of the written test performance is weighted double.
§ 5 Fachtheoretischer part (1) In the specialist theoretical part is to check in the following subjects: 1. mathematical and scientific bases, 2 bath technology, 3. bad operation, 4 swimming and rescue doctrine, 5. health education.
(2) in the test subject "math and science fundamentals", the examinees to demonstrate that he can apply math and science skills to solve practical tasks. To do in particular clearly that he can properly assess the interrelationships of dependent parameters. Can be tested in this context: 1. basic knowledge of: a) number systems and their construction, b) system of units and units of measure, c) properties and characteristics of solid, liquid and gaseous substances, d) forms of energy, energy conversion and energy, e) connections of electric current, voltage and resistance, f) chemical elements and compounds, chemical and biological conditions and reactions in the water;
2. calculate with sizes - and value - unit equations;
3. calculate by: a) lengths, surface and space content as well as mass, b) force, work, power and efficiency, c) pressure and pressure differentials, d) flow processes, flow, e) ratios and dosing quantities.
(3) in the test subject "Technology" to the examinees to demonstrate that he has technical skills that can initiate connections in operation as well as identify and assess errors and troubleshoot. Can be tested in this context: 1 swimming pool water treatment: a) proceed to the swimming pool water treatment, b) swimming pool water disinfection, c) design of water treatment plants, d) chemistry of water treatment, e) analytical methods for water quality control, f) systems and equipment for the promotion and dosage, g) chemicals for water treatment;
2. heating equipment and systems: a) distinction of the various systems, b) types of energy;
3. ventilation: a) ventilation systems, b) air conditioners;
4. water supply: a) effects on water treatment, b) well water supply;
5. sanitary facilities: a) fittings, b) sanitary installations;
6 measuring -, steering - and control systems;
7. environmental protection and rational use of energy: a) driven by chemicals, b) chemicals law, c) alternative energies, d) heat recovery.
(4) in the test subject "Bad company", the examinees to demonstrate that he can control the bath operating situation-oriented behaviour, attract visitors through appropriate measures, win, and keep. Can be tested in this context: 1. interviewing: a) techniques and methods of interviewing, motivation, b) methods of conflict resolution;
2. game, fun and sports activities: a) needs analysis, b) Organization and implementation, c) principles of advertising and public relations.
(5) in the test subject "Swimming and rescue doctrine", the examinees to demonstrate that he able to guide the professional, that this swim lessons and swim training can plan and perform, as well as mastered the theory of Rettungsschwimmens. Can be tested in this context: 1 swimming lessons and training courses: a) methodology and Didactics of swimming teaching, b) training structure, effect and targets, c) physiological effect of training, d) targeted nutrition, e) competition regulations, f) conditions for swimming tests;
2. rescue doctrine: a) lifesaving: aa) fin swimming and snorkeling, bb) methodology and Didactics of routes and deep diving, cc) physiological and physical fundamentals of diving, dd) methodology and Didactics of the Rettungsschwimmens, ee) mountains and placing on the market, b) rescue swimming, boat and ice accidents, c) rescue operations in natural waters, d) drowning death and bad death, e) rescue equipment for water saving, f) simple resuscitation equipment.
(6) in the test subject "Health education", which the examinees to demonstrate that he can assess the relationship between the function of the body and the effect of the water. Can be tested in this context: 1. anatomical basics: a) tissue, b) circuits (blood, lymph), c) digestion, d) musculoskeletal system;
2. physiological and psychological effects of water: a) temperature, pressure and buoyancy, b) Streß reduction and increased well-being.
(7) in the in paragraph 1 No. of 1 test subjects to (5) is in writing to consider. The written exam will take longer than eight hours; She consists of a to manufacturing under the supervision of work per audit specialist. The minimum amount in the test subjects: 1 mathematical and scientific bases 1 hour 2 bath 1.5 hours, 3 bath operation 1.5 hours, 4 swimming and rescue doctrine 1 hour, 5. health education 1 hour.
(8) in no more than two the number 1 to 5 fan referred to a poor testing performance provided in paragraph 1, is an oral exam to be offered in these. With an insufficient test output this possibility does not exist. The exam should usually not longer than 20 minutes take per trade and subjects. The assessment of the written test performance and that of the oral exam are summarized to a note. In the assessment of the written test performance is weighted double.
§ 6 Fachpraktischer is part of (1) the technical-practical part to check in following subjects: 1 lifesaving and swimming, 2 management and leadership tasks, 3. operating technical situation task.
(2) in the test field "Lifesaving and swimming", the examinees to demonstrate that he save people without own risk and supply, convey the swimming and simple jumping and diving techniques, as well as swimming training can organize and conduct.
In the field of life saving, a practical rescue exercise with subsequent 5-minute cardio pulmonary resuscitation, the building of a rescue chain, as well as attempts at resuscitation device must be checked.
Can be examined further: 1 100-meter Kleiderschwimmen with jacket and pants with immediately followed by 50 meters saving and placing on the market of the to saving (Savior and to Rettender are dressed with jacket and pants), 2 application of liberation, transportation and rescue handles on land and in the water, 3. mastery of the techniques of diving.
In the swimming area, the candidates has to prove that he can make adjustments and perform the corresponding techniques competition techniques in fine form and convey.
(3) in the test subject "Management and leadership", the subjects within the framework of a project working to prove that he as an Executive plan events and perform as well as of its operations occurring capture, represent, assess and resolve problems can. The theme of the project work should take into account the operational practice of the subject. Project work can be one of the following or other tasks on the subject have: 1 plan and perform a play and sports arrangements, 2. development and implementation of a marketing concept, 3. operational analyses, staffing and personnel, 4. communication, motivation, leadership style and leadership resources are used.
Proposals of the subject can be taken into account. In the framework of the project work is to make a term paper and to submit 20 days after challenge. Housework shall have at least the following components: 1. Introduction to the project work and design, 2. tasks of staff and others in the preparation and implementation of the project, 3. labour and human resources planning, 4 temporal and technical process, 5. material -, cost - and taking consideration, 6 aspects of the adherence to the legal provisions and regulations, 7 health and occupational safety, 8 follow-up.
When assessing the project work, domestic work including the presentation of the solution of the stated problem, and the expert discussion of the Audit Committee is to evaluate. The presentation should last no longer than 20 minutes. The used documents should be left to the Audit Committee.
Domestic work and the presentation are the starting point of the subsequent technical discussion. The expert meeting should last no longer than 15 minutes.
(4) in the "Operating technical situation task" test compartment, the examinees within the framework of practical situation tasks to prove that he over technical operations can monitor and control and, if necessary, by appropriate measures in accordance with the effectiveness, operational safety, occupational safety, economic efficiency and environmental compatibility can ensure the smooth running of the operation and evaluate their success under application of the knowledge acquired. The following situations may be the subject of the task: 1. normal operating events, 2. Germany and decommissioning of plants or essential plant parts, 3. errors with effects on the functioning of the system and, if necessary, to third parties.
(5) in the in paragraph 1 No. 1 and 3 referred examination subjects is handy to check. The test should last no longer than three hours. The minimum amount in the subjects of the examination: 1. life-saving and swimming 45 minutes, 2 operating technical situation task 1 hour.
§ 7 is crediting other examinations of the candidates or the test participant to rid if some other comparable test prior to a public or state-recognised educational institution or a State Examination Committee has been successfully filed and the registration for the training examination period of five years after the announcement of the existence of the other test is carried out at the request of take individual components of examination by the competent authority.
§ To assess 8 separately passing the examination (1) which are portions of the exam according to § 3 para 1 Nos. 1 to 3. For each of these parts is to make a note as the arithmetic mean of the evaluations of the services in the individual test subjects. The scores of the written and oral examinations in a test subject are to combine into a note.
(2) the examination is considered passed if the examinees in all parts of the exam and the exam subjects "Management and leadership" and "Operating technical situation task" has provided at least sufficient services.
(3) on the exam, a certificate in accordance with Appendix 1 and a certificate in accordance with Appendix 2 is to exhibit. Place and date, and the name are in the case of exemption referred to in article 8 to specify the examination Panel of assessing otherwise discarded.
§ 9 repeat the examination (1) a test which is not passed, can be repeated twice.
(2) with the request for repetition of the exam, the candidates is freed by assessing individual exam sections and test subjects, if his achievements have submitted it in a previous test and he has calculated from the day of the termination of the failed test, logged period of two years, to the repeat test. The examinees can request to repeat also passed examinations. In this case, the final result for the existence of the count.
Section 10 transitional provision the examination procedure initiated until the expiry of the August 31, 2009 can be completed according to the existing regulations.
Article 11 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.
Appendix 1 (to article 8 paragraph 3) (site: Federal Law Gazette I 1998, 1816; regarding the details of the changes see footnote) pattern...
(Name of competent authority)
Testimony on the assessment to the recognised degree of certified master of bad companies / certified master for bad companies... born in Mr/Mrs/Ms most... in... has most... testing for recognised degree of certified master of bad companies / certified master for bathing establishments in accordance with the regulation on the examination to the recognised qualification of certified master of bad companies / certified master for bath establishments of 7 July 1998 (BGBl. I S. 1810), most recently by article 40 of the Decree of the 26 March 2014 (BGBl. I p. 274) has been changed , passed.
This degree is associated with the level 6 in the German and European qualifications framework; see notice of August 1, 2013 (BAnz AT 20.11.2013 B2).
(Seal of the competent authority)
Annex 2 (to article 8 paragraph 3) (site: Federal Law Gazette I 1998, 1817; regarding the details of the changes see footnote) pattern...
(Name of competent authority)
Testimony on the assessment to the recognised degree of certified master of bad companies / certified master for bad companies... born in Mr/Mrs/Ms most... in... has most... testing for recognised degree of certified master of bad companies / certified master for bathing establishments in accordance with the regulation on the examination to the recognised qualification of certified master of bad companies / certified master for bath establishments of 7 July 1998 (BGBl. I S. 1810), most recently by article 40 of the Decree of the 26 March 2014 (BGBl. I p. 274) has been changed , passed with the following results: results of the test grade I. General section...
1. principles for cost-conscious action...
2. foundations for legal awareness...
3. basis for cooperation in the operation...
II. Fachtheoretischer part...
1. math and science principles...
2. Bädertechnik ...........
3. Bäderbetrieb ...........
4. swimming and rescue doctrine...
5. health education...
III. Fachpraktischer part...
1. life-saving and swimming...
2. Management and leadership...
3. operating technical situation task...
IV. vocational and work-educational suitability of subjects / the test participant has according to § 3 paragraph 3 proof of the acquisition of vocational and work-educational fitness by examining the... in... before... provided.
(In the case of paragraph 7: "the exam participant the review was according to § 7 in regard to the most... in... exempted from part of the examination... before... dropped test.")
This degree is associated with the level 6 in the German and European qualifications framework; see notice of August 1, 2013 (BAnz AT 20.11.2013 B2).
(Seal of the competent authority)
Search Translated Laws of Germany