Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/auslvzv_1995/BJNR122600995.html
Regulation on payment of a foreign use supplement (foreign use supplement Regulation - AuslVZV) AuslVZV Ausfertigung date: 25.09.1995 full quotation: "abroad use supplement Regulation as amended by the notice of April 8, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 809), most recently by article 4 of the Act of 11 June 2013 (Gazette I p. 1514) is changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 8.4.2009 I 809 last modified by article 4 G v. 11.6.2013 I in 1514 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 29.7.1995 +++) heading: IdF d. Article 1 No. 1 V v. 8.4.2009 I 807 mWv 12.2.2009 § 1 eligibility requirements for special uses abroad abroad use supplement regularly only paid at uses in a Federation, a unit or group, as well as in the police service of the individual. Other individual uses foreign use supplement may be paid only if specific features of a special use in foreign countries justify an exception.
§ 2 material additional expenses and intangible burden material additional expenses and intangible loads in the application area and at the place of use are taken into account: 1 General physical and mental burdens, especially 1.1 duration of use, 1.2 restriction of personal freedom of movement, privacy, and the recreational opportunities, 1.3 accommodation in tents, containers or bulk accommodation, 1.4 significant and thus potentially dangerous defects in the sanitary and hygiene facilities , 1.5 special time stress for the entire duration of use, high levels of readiness, 1.6 extreme climate loads;
2. danger for body and life, especially 2.1 plagues, epidemics, tropical diseases, dangerous radiation and chemicals, 2.2 minenverseuchtes area, 2.3 acts of terrorism, organized crime, high violence, piracy, hostage-taking, 2.4 civil war and armed conflicts, civil war;
3. additional expenses caused by the particular circumstances in the area of use, especially by defects and aggravating circumstances when supply and communication, are as far as any legal expenses claims.
§ 3 height and fixing the foreign-use surcharge (1) the extra expenses and stress using are in six stages of the foreign use aggregate as follows takes into account: 1. stage 1: General, typically with special use in the context of humanitarian and supporting measures related additional expenditure and pressures up to 30 euro.
2nd stage 2: More embossed out additional expenditure and pressures, in particular through a) special time stress throughout the duration of the use that had a service delay or a financial compensation to result in domestic, b) accommodation in tents, mass accommodation or containers, or c) high cost for the procurement of appropriate quality goods of for daily use and for purpose of communicating with the home country, if only an inadequate military or similar infrastructure exists , 46 euro;
3. level 3: beyond stage 2 loads, in particular through a) special health risks, which usually do not exist in the home country, or b) potential of weapons to the civilian population and of outgoing hazard, especially in restricted area violence of the State, 62 euro;
4. level 4: Heavy loads, especially in civil conflicts, terrorist acts, extraordinary violence crime, piracy, mines or comparable health risks, 78 euros;
5. level 5: very high loads, in particular when used under conditions of civil war by organized armed actions, acts of terror or comparable health risks, 94 euro;
6 step 6: Extreme loads when you use between the conflict parties under war-like conditions, specific exposure to combat, shelling or air attacks, 110 euros.
(2) the foreign use supplement the Federal Ministry of finance and the Foreign Office as a daily rate shall be determined by Supreme service authority in consultation with the Federal Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of defence, responsible for use abroad.
(3) where there exist significant differences in the conditions of use in the respective end-use, these are taken into account in determining. Not only a temporary key change the use conditions, the day rate is set newly.
(4) the foreign use surcharge is subject to not compensate for purchasing power.
§ 4 duration of claim (1) the foreign use supplement is available to for the duration of the end-use abroad. He is paid by the day of the arrival in the area or at the place of use up to the end of this use or leaving this area or place. During the liberation of a service or a disease, the foreign use payment is paid on as long as the official or soldier is in the area or at the place of use.
(2) for use on ships and aircraft, the claim with the reaching of the area destined for the fulfilment of the mission and/or the port underway for this purpose or flown to aerodrome/landing site within the area is created. The foreign use payment is not paid for days of use outside of this range. Especially abroad use surcharge will not be paid for times of outward and return journey (ride, flight) to the or of the foreign location or area of special use.
To offset crediting other references (1) covers are compensated with those loads which have been considered for the foreign use supplement are section 5.
(2) according to article 56 paragraph 2 set 8 of the federal salaries Act overseas surcharge paid on on overseas use bid as follows credited: 1 to 15 percent if the home state of the person entitled to the previous place of employment abroad is being continued and with the entitled person in household living persons (§ 53 paragraph 4 of the federal pay law) still reside.
2. to 70 percent, if the House stand of a single legitimate at the previous place of employment abroad; a hostel is not considered a House stand;
3. to 80 percent, if a shared accommodation for a fee at the previous place of employment abroad; It's a shared accommodation provided free of charge, the credit amount increases up to 90 percent;
4. to 90 percent, if the home state of the person entitled or a shared accommodation at the previous place of employment abroad is abandoned.
At least, however, are to leave 30 percent of foreign use award due to.
(3) the retroactive deduction is allowed. Payments in another currency are credited according to the exchange rate prevailing at the date of payment.
Search Translated Laws of Germany