Law on state compensation for expropriations on the basis of a law or on the basis of a law which cannot be undone (compensation power law-AusglLeistG)
href="index.html"> Unofficial Table Of Contents
Date of Departure: 27.09.1994
" Balancing Power Act in the version of the Notice of 13. July 2004 (BGBl. 1665), as last amended by Article 1 of the Law of 21. March 2011 (BGBl. I p. 450) has been changed "
|:||Recaught by Bek. v. 13.7.2004 I 1665,|
|last modified by Art. 1 G v. 21.3.2011 I 450|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.12.1994 + + +)
menu as an item in the menu under Notes
G III-19-6-1 v. 27.9.1994 I 2624 (EALG) approved by the Bundestag with the consent of the Bundesrat. It's gem. Article 13, first sentence, of this G entered into force on 1 December 1994. Non-official table of contents
§ 1 entitlement to compensation
(1) Natural persons, the assets within the meaning of section 2 (2) of the Act open asset management (asset law) by indemnification of expropriations on a prudential or prudential basis in the territory referred to in Article 3 of the Unification Treaty (accession area), or their heirs or other heirs (heirs) shall receive compensation in accordance with the provisions of this Act. Section 1 (7) of the Property Law shall remain unaffected.(1a) In the event of the confiscation of assets situated in the territory of accession, a right to compensation shall also be the subject of a decision of a foreign court if, in respect of the deprivation of liberty associated with the decision, a decision is taken by a foreign court. Certificate pursuant to § 10 para. 4 of the prisoner assistance act has been issued. Section 1 (7) of the Property Law shall remain unaffected.(2) An intervention on the basis of a legal or legal basis shall be the case for the expropriation of assets of a company or of a cooperative if it is to reduce the value of the shares in the company or of the company. The assets of the members of the Cooperative have been held. The same applies to beneficiaries (Section 18b (1) sentence 1 of the Property Law) of previous rights in rem on land which have been expropriated on the basis of a law on the basis of a law or on a basis of occupation. Section 1 (2) sentence 3 and 4 of the Compensation Act applies accordingly. If the assets of a family foundation or a family club established in the accession area have been expropriated, compensation benefits shall be granted to the persons concerned as if they were at the property of the family foundation or the family association to the entire hand; the eighteenth regulation on the implementation of the law on the fixing of the law of 11. November 1964 (BGBl. 855) shall apply accordingly.(3) Compensation services shall not be granted for
- Damage caused by the removal of economic goods The occupying power was established, provided that these assets were supplied to the economy of a foreign country or if there was an intention to do so (reparation damages as defined in § 2 (1) to (4) and (6) to (6)). 7 of the Reparation Damage Act),
- Damage caused by the fact that economic goods that are actually or allegedly during the Second World War from the have been procured or continued by German troops, or have been procured or continued directly or indirectly controlled, by means of measures or at the instigation of the occupying power, on purpose or on the grounds that they have been taken away; in these areas (restitution damages within the meaning of Section 3 of the Reparation Damage Act),
- Damage caused by the fact that: Economic goods for the purpose of the elimination of German economic potential have been destroyed, damaged or, without the other requirements of Section 2 (1) of the Reparation Damage Act, have been taken away (damage caused by destruction in the sense of § 4 of the Reparation Damage Act),
- Losses to the General War Consequences Act in the Federal Law Gazan Part III, outline number 653-1, published revised assets,
- Creditors ' losses in connection with the reorganisation of the monetary system in the accession area
- securitised rights that are subject to or subject to the resettlement of securities
- on foreign currency-denominated securities,
- Local government debt and
- Claims referred to in Section 1 (8) (c) and (d) of the Property Law.
(4) Benefits under this Act shall not be granted if the benefits are granted in accordance with (1) and (2), or the person from whom he derides his or her rights, or who infringes upon the principles of humanity or the rule of law, to a serious extent, his or her own advantage, or to the detriment of others, or to the national-socialist or communist system in the Soviet-occupied zone or in the German Democratic Republic, has made considerable advance. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Art and amount of compensation
(1) Compensation benefits are subject to § § 3 and 5 from the Compensation fund in accordance with § § 1 and 9 of the Compensation Act. As far as this law does not contain special regulations, they shall be dimensioned and fulfilled in accordance with § § 1 to 8 of the Compensation Act. The individual claims are to be combined before the application of Section 7 of the Compensation Act, when meeting with compensation pursuant to the Property Act.(2) Private-legal monetary claims denominated in the Reichsmark, which are not included in a unit value, shall be calculated with the following share at the respective nominal amount:
|-||for the first 100 Reichsmarks:||50 of the hundred,|
|-|| for the overgrowing amount up to 1,000 Reichsmarks:||10 of the hundred,|
|-||for 1,000 Reichsmark overrising amounts:||5 of the hundred.|
(3) Deutsche Mark of the German Federal Reserve is subject to private-law monetary claims with 50 of the hundred of their respective The nominal value is to be measured.(4) The tax base for exposures securitised in securities is in accordance with § 16 of the Evidence Warrant and Arrest Warrant in der bis zum 30. July 1992 and Article 17 of the Law on the Arrest of the European Union. The compensation amounts to 5 of the hundred of the tax base. Denominated securities in the sense of the first sentence on Mark of the Deutsche Notenbank, the compensation payments are to be calculated at 50 of the hundred.(5) The sum of the compensation in accordance with paragraphs 2 to 4 shall not exceed 10,000 Deutsche Mark.(6) The tax base for rights which impart a share in the capital of a company shall be the partial amount of the tax base to be determined in accordance with § 4 of the Compensation Act, which shall be the ratio of the nominal amount of the share to the Total nominal amount of the capital.(7) No compensation shall be granted in so far as the rights of the holders of the rights referred to in paragraphs 2 to 6 have been re-enforceable against the original debtor or his successor in law. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Space acquisition
(1) Those who formerly owned agricultural land to be privatised by the Treuhandanstalt in the long term, such land may be acquired in accordance with the following paragraphs 2 to 4 and 7. This shall not apply if the lease contract is in accordance with the first paragraph of this Article. It was concluded in January 2007 or extended for the first time to a long-term lease agreement. The employment claim shall expire at the end of the 31. December 2009, unless the privatisation agency has granted the beneficiary a notarially assessed commitment to grant the beneficiary up to that date and the contract of sale shall be concluded within the time limit specified in the undertaking. The amount of the benefit referred to in the commitment referred to in the third sentence shall not be exceeded. Further claims are excluded.(2) Natural persons who have re-established their original holding on the land referred to in paragraph 1 and are resident (rectifiers) or have re-established an establishment and are located in a place of residence are entitled to (rectifiers) and operate this holding alone or as an unrestricted shareholder in a personal company. This also applies to legal entities of the private law who operate an agricultural enterprise, the asset placement in accordance with § § 44 ff. of the Agricultural Adjustment Act, as amended by the 3. July 1991 (BGBl. 1418), most recently by the Law of 22. December 1997 (BGBl. 3224), have been duly carried out by the competent State authority and whose shares are held by more than 75 per cent of natural persons, who are resident. The rectifiers within the meaning of the first sentence shall also be those natural persons in respect of which the return of their original agricultural and forestry business is excluded for legal or factual reasons, as well as natural persons, for agricultural and forestry assets have been withdrawn by expropriation on the basis of a legal or prudential basis. Members of the legal persons entitled under the second sentence, who are locationally resident, are also entitled to work in this company and undertake to carry out the activities of their company with the competent authority for the privatisation of the company. To extend the contract for lease contracts up to a total term of 18 years and to be liable for the liabilities of the company with these areas.(3) In accordance with the second sentence of paragraph 2, up to a maximum of 600 000 earnings metrics may be obtained, subject to the rates of 2 to 4. To the extent that the land is leased in the long term by a partnership, the shareholders entitled under paragraph 2 may acquire a total of areas up to the ceiling set out in the first sentence. To the extent that a legal person entitled under paragraph 2 has not exhausted the ceiling set in the first sentence, the shareholders entitled to the limit laid down in the second sentence of paragraph 2 may, after further provision by the company, determine the remaining results of the income. . The opportunity to work as referred to in paragraph 1 shall, in so far as a share of ownership of 50 of the hundred of the utilised agricultural area is not exceeded, shall be subject to the ownership share of the land belonging to a company and its members , even areas which are pending or have already been acquired in accordance with paragraph 5 shall be counted against the percentage of the percentage and the results of the yield.(4) (omitted) (5) Natural persons who have been deprived of agricultural or forestry assets and in respect of which the return of their original holding is excluded for legal or factual reasons or to which such property is excluded. Assets which have been withdrawn by expropriation on the basis of a legal or legal basis and which have not acquired agricultural land in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2, may be wholly owned by the Treuhandanstalt acquire agricultural land and land to be privatised which are not eligible for the acquisition referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4. Agricultural land and forest areas can be acquired as a whole up to the level of the compensation according to § 2 (1) sentence 1 of the Compensation Act, but agricultural land only up to the amount of 300 000 earnings measurement figures. If an acquisition of the former property is not possible, areas from the area close to the local area are to be offered. There is no entitlement to certain areas. An authorized person in accordance with the first sentence of which forestry assets have been withdrawn may not acquire agricultural land or acquire it only to a certain extent. If the person entitled to do so wishes to take up his or her employment opportunity in accordance with the first sentence, he shall have to do so within a period of six months following the expiry of the compensatory or compensation scheme for the privatisation competent authority. Explain. Where the person entitled under paragraphs 1 to 4 is informed by the authority responsible for the privatisation that the land used by him is subject to claim by a person entitled under this paragraph, he shall, within a period of six months, be entitled to: months of the body responsible for the privatisation, indicate which areas it intends to acquire as a priority. The opportunity to work pursuant to this paragraph may be transferred to the spouse, partner, and to the persons mentioned in § 1924 (1), § 1925 (1), § 1926 (1) and § 1928 (1) of the Civil Code. If an Erbengemeinschaft is entitled, the opportunity to work can be transferred to one member or divided among a number of members.(6) In the case of a tenant, the acquirer pursuant to paragraph 5 shall declare his willingness to extend existing long-term lease contracts up to a total term of 18 years. Where the body responsible for the privatisation is obliged to divest the leased areas against the tenant, those areas shall be subject to the agreement of the subject in the limits set out in paragraphs 1 to 4 for the acquisition referred to in paragraph 5 of this Article. available. Sentence 1 shall not apply if the lease contract is in accordance with the provisions of 1. It was concluded in January 2007 or extended for the first time to a long-term lease agreement.(7) The value of the agricultural land value shall be the traffic value from which a tee shot of 35 of the hundred is made. The value of the value for areas with buildings or other existing building facilities, including a reasonable area around the surface, is the value of the traffic. For applicants whose application for purchase pursuant to § 7 of the German Land Use Regulation (SAPS) regulation in the 30. December 1995 (BGBl. 2072) due to non-compliance with the 3. 1 October 1990 in accordance with paragraph 2 of this Regulation. The new version of the BGBl. 2624, 2628), the value of agricultural land in less-favoured areas within the meaning of Regulation (EC) No 950/97 (OJ L 197, 21.7.1997, p. EC No 1) as set out in the first sentence of the same text. For forest areas with a share of hiebsreifer stocks of less than 10 per cent, the value of the value on the basis of the threefold equivalent value of the unit value 1935 in accordance with § § 1 to 7 of the Tenth Regulation for the implementation of the The law of the 15. April 1958 (Bundesgesetzblatt Part III, outline number 611-1-DV10), taking into account the current forest condition. In accordance with Article 8 (1) of this Regulation, flat-rate rates may be set up for forest areas of up to 10 hectares. These shall be multiplied by the set-aside rates of Appendix 3 to this Regulation. If forest areas are acquired in the years 1995 and 1996, it is possible to make up to 200 German marks per hectare. If the percentage of the stocks in question is 10 of the hundred or more, this is the case in point 6.5 of the Waldwerter Guidelines of 25. February 1991 (BAnz. N ° 100a of 5 (June 1991), plus the local forest land traffic value. The agency responsible for the privatization may require, on a case-by-case basis, that the righthold co-acquires non-usable remaining areas for the value of the transport value.
(7a) In the case of sales to beneficiaries referred to in paragraph 5, the value shall be deemed to be the Transport value within the meaning of the first sentence of paragraph 7, as set out in the Federal Gazette of 21 June 2001. The results of the publication of the Regional Advertising Act 2004 for arable land and grassland in accordance with the "Land Use Regulation" were published in July 2004. In the absence of regional advertising rates, the value of the transport value according to the first sentence of Article 5 (1) of the Land Acquisition Ordinance shall be 1. 1 January 2004. The purchase price thus determined shall be subject to 75 per cent of the interest paid by the person entitled under the compensation or compensation scheme, for an amount up to the amount of the purchase price at the latest since the 1. January 2004, has been received. The purchase price charge is due after the interest rate has been fixed in accordance with § 1 paragraph 1 sentence 7 of the Compensation Act.
(7b) Who in the period of 1. As from 1 January 2004 until the entry into force of the Second Land Change Act on the exercise of the right of employment referred to in paragraph 5, it has been entitled to acquire land in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 7a. If, within the period provided for in the first sentence, a person entitled under paragraph 5 has already exercised his right of acquisition, he may acquire further areas only if the purchase price determination referred to in paragraph 7a of this Article has resulted in a higher employment within the limits of the limits of the the second sentence of paragraph 5. If the person entitled to work wishes to take up the opportunity to work in accordance with the first sentence or the second sentence, he shall have to do so within a period of six months from the date of entry into force of the Second Land Employment Change Act, which shall be responsible for the privatisation. Explain. For the purpose of transferring the employment opportunities referred to in this paragraph, the fifth sentence of paragraph 5 and the second sentence shall apply mutatily.(8) Natural persons who are entitled to purchase pursuant to the first sentence of paragraph 5 and who re-establish a forestry operation and that operation alone or as an unrestricted shareholder in a personal company itself formerly owned by the Treuhandanstalt, may acquire up to 1 000 hectares of forests to be privatised if they do not acquire agricultural land in accordance with paragraphs 1 to 7. For the purposes of the first sentence, the forestry sector shall also be regarded as a forestry part of a country and forestry establishment. Paragraph 7 shall apply accordingly.(9) Are formerly fully-owned agricultural land to be privatised by the Treuhandanstalt until 31 December 2008. They may be acquired by the persons entitled under these rules in December 2003, not in accordance with paragraphs 1 to 5. The purchase request must be made at the latest by 30. The Commission will be responsible for the operation of the privatisation agency. Paragraph 7 shall apply accordingly. The acquisition referred to in paragraph 3 and the first sentence shall only be possible up to a total limit of 800 000 yield measures, the acquisition in accordance with paragraph 5 and the first sentence shall be possible only up to a total limit of 400 000 earnings figures. The limitation of the share of the property referred to in the fourth sentence of paragraph 3 shall also apply to the extended possibility of working under this paragraph.(10) The land and forestry land acquired under this provision may not be sold before the expiry of 15 years without the authorisation of the body responsible for the privatisation. Until the end of a period of five years, the authorisation may be granted only on condition that the multi-proceeds of the Treuhandanstalt or its legal successor are infused. A number of proceeds shall be the difference between the purchase price and the excess of disposal proceeds, but at least the difference between the purchase price and the traffic value determined at the time of the sale. After the expiry of five years, the authorisation shall be granted on condition that the multi-proceeds of the Treuhandanstalt or its legal successor shall be granted, with the acquirer from the fifth year completed, and thereafter for each additional person. completed year, an amount corresponding to 9.09 percent of the determined multiple-income remains. Authorisation may be denied if there is a reason for resignation. The privatisation agency may, however, withdraw from the resettlement and grant the authorisation, provided that the payment referred to in the second sentence is made. A right to grant authorisation does not exist, provided that the acquired land or Parts of it are used for other purposes other than agricultural or forestry purposes, or this other use can be foreseen. In the case of a previous design pursuant to Section 12 (3a) of the Land Acquisition Regulation, the rates 1 to 7 shall apply in accordance with the proviso that the surplus value shall be the difference between the traffic value determined at the time of the gesture and the value of the traffic value at least the difference to the traffic value determined at the time of the sale is exceeded. In order to determine the value of the traffic, the provisions of Section 3 (7) and the Land Acquisition Ordinance apply accordingly. The prohibition of divestment in accordance with the first sentence requires the registration in the land register to be effective; the further details of the legal regulation in accordance with § 4 (3).(11) § 4 (1) of the Land Transport Act of 28. July 1961 (BGBl. 1091), most recently by the Law of 8. December 1986 (BGBl. 2191), must be applied to the disposal of agricultural and forestry land by means of the body responsible for privatisation.(12) The countries can land in nature reserves (§ 23 of the Federal Nature Protection Act), national parks (§ 24 of the Federal Nature Protection Act) and in areas of biosphere reserves within the meaning of Section 25 of the Federal Nature Protection Act, which the Conditions of a nature reserve, which are up to 1. The Commission shall, in accordance with the provisions of the following Articles, have been formally declared or temporarily secured or for which an underprotection procedure has been formally opened up to that date, to a total of up to 100 000 hectares in accordance with the following conditions: Purchase paragraphs. The privatisation agency may also transfer ownership of the land directly to a nature conservation organisation designated by a country, or a nature protection foundation designated by a country.(13) All in all, ownership of land is transferred to a total of up to 50 000 hectares, free of charge, namely
- up to 20 000 hectares of land where agricultural and forestry use is excluded or is to be excluded,
- more up to 20 000 hectares of forest-based areas primarily in national parks as well as in core zones of biosphere reserves, in individual cases including with this related smaller agricultural land and
- more up to 10 000 hectares of farmland under 30 hectares in priority areas National parks as well as in the core zones of biosphere reserves.
The remaining areas may be used by the countries up to the total amount referred to in paragraph 12 in relation to the value of the advertising in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 7 in conjunction with § § 5 and 6 of the the Regulation on the application of a flat-rate employment. Instead of a dew, forest areas under 30 hectares or agricultural land can be purchased at the traffic value. The transfer of ownership to the countries, nature conservation associations or foundations shall be exempted from the land needed to enable the acquisition referred to in paragraphs 1 to 5. Surveying costs as well as other costs related to the transfer of ownership shall be borne by the acquirer.(14) The land referred to in paragraph 13, which has already been transferred free of charge and still free of charge, within the meaning of paragraph 12, may cover a total of up to 65 000 hectares of particularly valuable land for nature conservation. transfer free of charge to the recipients referred to in paragraph 12, to an environmental foundation of the federal government or to sponsors of large-scale nature conservation projects of the Federal Republic of Germany with a general government representative role or to other non-profit-making nature conservation organisations . The provisions of paragraph 13, sentences 4 and 5 shall apply accordingly. Non-official table of contents
§ 3a Special provisions for old purchase agreements
(1) Purchase contracts that are before the 28. On the basis of § 3, the seller shall be deemed to have confirmed that, in the case of contracts with persons other than those referred to in § 3 (2) sentence 3 or § 3 (5) sentence 1, the seller shall be deemed to have confirmed the purchase price referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 of this Article. determined.(2) In the case of contracts for agricultural land in non-less-favoured areas within the meaning of Regulation (EC) No 950/97 (OJ L 327, EC No 1), the Seller shall abolic the purchase price by means of a unilateral written declaration of intent on the amount corresponding to the value set in § 3 (7) Sentence 1 and 2. If the purchase price for contracts concluded on agricultural land in less-favoured areas is less than 25 per cent of the value of the traffic, the seller shall raise the purchase price to that value. The amount of the repayment is to be galvanissed from the due date agreed in the purchase agreement. The Seller shall determine the interest in the amount of the reference rate used for the calculation of the net grant equivalent of regional aid in accordance with the applicable guidelines on State aid with regional objectives. The Federal Ministry of Finance announcates the relevant reference interest rates set by the European Commission in the Federal Gazette.(3) The purchase price survey shall be lower in so far as the buyer proves that damage to him after the 7. October 1949 and before 3. They were not already in balance, justifying a reduction in the period of October 1990. Proof shall be furnished within six months of receipt of the written declaration of intent of the seller referred to in paragraph 2. Damages within the meaning of the first sentence are only those which, as a result of the forced collectivization, are caused by the inventory introduced into an agricultural production cooperative, or as a result of conditions of use within the meaning of § 51 of the Agricultural adjustment law on agricultural and forestry assets. If the adjustment is in error or if it is left out, the court shall determine the purchase price by judgment.(4) In the event that the Seller applies the purchase price referred to in paragraph 2 or paragraph 3, the Buyer may, within a period of one month from the receipt of the Adaptation Declaration, resign from the contract by written declaration. In this case, the buyer is obliged to return the property to the seller and the seller to repay the purchase price and to refund the amount by which the value of the purchase item by uses of the buyer has increased. Further claims in addition to claims for damage to the purchase item are excluded. To the extent that a lease contract pursuant to section 3 (1) has been obtained by acquisition of property, he shall return to the seller with the return of the land. Non-official table of contents
§ 3b Legal successor
If the agricultural or forestry sector is to be privatized by the Treuhandanstalt In accordance with Section 23a of the Treuhand Act, the legal successor enters into all rights and obligations under this Act and the Land Use Ordinance. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Regulation empowerment
The federal government is authorized by law with the consent of the Federal Council Details of the possibility of working according to § 3 and of the procedure. The regulation can also be used to determine
Unofficial table of contents
- the procedure for determining the traffic values according to § 3 (7) sentence 1, second sentence, sentence 6 and § 3a (2),
- that the privatization body is entitled to refuse an application for acquisition in accordance with § 3, if the person entitled to the contract is from him , the privatisation agency does not submit the necessary evidence within the time limit set, or a private-written offer by the privatisation agency not within the time limit set for that purpose, is not submitted within the time limit set ,
- that a resettlement may be required if the composition of the members of the contract is subject to a notarial purchase contract. legal person after the beneficiary acquisition of land is altered in such a way that 25 of the hundred or more of the shares are held by non-resident persons or beneficiaries in accordance with § 1,
- that reprocessing can be required when changing the usage or operational task,
- annual reporting obligations concerning any operational tasks, changes in use or shareholders, or any other measures to prevent abuse,
- that for agro-structural reasons, or in hardship cases, it can be removed from a backout.
§ 5 Return of movable property
(1) Moving things that are not included in a unit value are to be transferred back. The retransmission is excluded if this is no longer possible from the nature of the object or if natural persons, religious communities or charitable foundations have acquired the property in a redly manner on the asset.(2) For the duration of 20 years, cultural property intended for public use shall remain free of charge for the purposes of public use or research (free public consumption of cuteness). The person entitled to the right of inmate can demand the continuation of the use of the rivet against an appropriate fee. The same applies to essential parts of the facilities of a listed building, which is accessible to the public. If the cultural property has not been made available to the public for more than two years, it shall end at the request of the person concerned, unless the supreme state authority has valid reasons for non-accessibility and the persistence of the cultural property. the purpose referred to in the first sentence of paragraph 1.(3) § 10 of the Property Law shall apply accordingly. The expenses for the abandoned cultural property are borne by the Nießbraucher. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Jurisdiction and procedure
(1) Claims for compensation shall be open to the offices of the offices of the Asset questions, insofar as the Federal Office for Central Services and Open Property Issues or the Landesämter would be responsible for the settlement of open property issues, insofar as the return of the asset withdrawn would be responsible for the return of the asset. Pending applications under the Wealth Act, which are still pending, which are excluded in accordance with Section 1 (8) (a) of the Property Law, are considered to be applications under this Act. The application deadline ends with the expiry of the sixth month after the entry into force of this law (exclusion period). (2) For the implementation of § § 1, 2 and 5 of this law, the provisions of the property law and the second sentence of section 12 (1) of the Act apply. Compensation law accordingly.(3) The ordinary courts are responsible for disputes in connection with the implementation of § § 3, 3a and the regulation issued pursuant to section 4 (3). Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Transient and final provisions
(1) The opportunity to work for forest areas in accordance with § 3 (4) and § 3 (8) in that's up to the 11th The latest version of the programme will expire at 31 July 2009. December 2007. If, at that date, an Advisory Council procedure has not yet been completed or a deposit procedure on the beneficiary acquisition of forest land is pending, the possibility of working under these arrangements shall expire within six months of the date of entry into force of this Regulation. the final conclusion of the relevant procedures.(2) As far as those provided for by the Land Use Amendment Act of 3. July 2009 (BGBl. 1688), the amendments introduced into this Act and the Ordinance on the Use of the Surveying Act make it easier for purchasers to apply, with the exception of the deletion of compliance with the forestry operating concept, also in favour of Buyers, with those already before the 11. Contracts concluded on the basis of this Act and of the Land Acquisition Regulation (LGN). This is due to the Second Area Change Law of 30. The amendment shall also apply to purchasers who have already concluded contracts on the basis of this Act and the Land Acquisition Regulation before this date, as amended in Section 12 (7) of the Land Acquisition Regulation (LEC).(3) In the case of advisory procedures which have not yet been completed at the date of the entry into force of the Land Change Act, the following shall apply until 11 November. The rules applicable to the Advisory Council and the Advisory Council shall be continued in July 2009.