Regulation On The Redemption Of The Share Rights Of Holders Residing Outside Of The German Democratic Republic On The Credits-Release Bond
Original Language Title: Verordnung über die Tilgung der Anteilrechte von Inhabern mit Wohnsitz außerhalb der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik an der Altguthaben-Ablösungs-Anleihe
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/altgaatv/DDNR105430990.html
Regulation on the redemption of the share rights of holders residing outside of the German Democratic Republic on the credits-release bond (old credit repayment regulation - ATV) ATV Ausfertigung date: 27.06.1990 full quotation: "old credit repayment regulation as amended by the notice of 26 August 1997 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2214)" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 26.8.1997 I 2214 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 3.10.1990 +++) heading: off Short title & letter abbreviation eingef. by article 5 paragraph 2 No. 1 G v. 17.7.1997 I 1823 mWv 24.7.1997 Fort glacier end legislation of the former German Democratic Republic gem. Appendix II Cape. IV section I no. 2 after accordance with d. Article 9 EinigVtr v. 31.8.1990 in conjunction with art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 1194 mWv data input formula to the realization of previously dormant claims of beneficial interests on the credits-release bond will be prescribed the following: § 1 (1) the rest of the claims of beneficial interests on the credits-release bond by owners who reside outside the borders of the German Democratic Republic , pursuant to article 2 of the fourth Ordinance on the redemption of the share rights of citizens of the German Democratic Republic on the credits-release bond by December 18, 1963 (Journal II No. 109 p. 861), shall be repealed from 1 July 1990.
(Government 2) an existing applies to interests on the credits-release bond both lifted.
§ 2 (1) owners of beneficial interests on the credits-release bond or their heirs can make a corresponding request for repayment to the competent financial institution, in which the interests were justified, until 31 December 1992. Up to this point not to repay, pending claims arising from beneficial interests on the credits-release bond shall expire.
(2) the right to repayment of the equity is to be proven by presentation of the Bank confirmation about the revaluation by the holder of the share rights. This Bank confirmation not be presented, it is possible, with the financial institution where the share rights, established to submit an application for testing existing content rights.
(3) as far as the claim for repayment of the interests in the credits-release bond to heirs has gone, this is to prove through proof of heritage. For the issue of a certificate of inheritance a fee will not be charged if the certificate of inheritance should be used only for purposes of the redemption of the share rights. A succession certificate granted pursuant to sentence 2 can be also in procedures for the implementation of load balancing, of the Act governing the open property questions and for State compensation referred to in point 1 which is used by the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany and given the Government of the German Democratic Republic Joint Declaration of 15 June 1990 regulating the capacity issues.
(4) a claim for repayment of a share right in the credits-release bond fails, if the share right already compensation has been granted according to the laws of load balancing.
(5) if upon timely application referred to in paragraph 1 the certificates referred to in paragraph 2 or paragraph 3 or the audit results on the existence of a right of share not presented until December 31, 1998 the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau, Berlin, branch, the expire of beneficial interests on the credits-release bond.
(6) sought by savings on reimbursement for payments by Uraltguthaben of holders residing in the area referred to in article 3 of the Unification Treaty, which have been analysed before July 9, 1990, are not later than 31 December 1998 the Federal Ministry of finance, Außenstelle Berlin, to submit. Then, these claims will be invalid.
§ 3 (1) the interests in the credits-release bond will be at an interest rate of 3% per year for the period of January 1, 1949 until redemption interest rate.
(2) the equity plus interest paid after confirmation by the competent financial institution by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau, subsidiary Berlin, in such a way, bringing a Deutsche mark in credits for two mark of the German Democratic Republic.
States allow claims from beneficial interests on the credits-release bond by intergovernmental agreement has governed, to the German Democratic Republic no claims assert more section 4 citizen.
§ 5 (entry into force)
Search Translated Laws of Germany