General Railway LawNon-official table of contents
Date of delivery: 29.03.1951
" General Railway Act in the Federal Law Gazeti Part III, outline number 930-1, published in a revised version, as last amended by Article 2 of the Law of 14. December 2012 (BGBl. I p. 2598), "
|G deg. by Art. 8 § 1 No. 1 G v. 27.12.1993 I 2378 mWv 1.1.1994; § § 6a, 6c, 6e para. 1 and § § 6f and 6g apply in accordance with Art. 8 § 2 G v. 27.12.1993 I 2378 fort.|
|Stand:||Last modified by Art. 2 G v. 14.12.2012 I 2598|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + + + + + + + + + +)
(+ + +)
on the basis of the EinigVtr cf. AEG Appendix EV + + +)
Heading: G in the Saarland introduced by § 15 Buchst. k G v. 23.12.1956 I 1011; it is also true in the Land of Berlin gem. V v. 15.11.1984 930-1-2 Non-official table of contents
§ 6a Compensation obligation
(1) The railway is intended for the transport of persons with time-travel statements of the (b) to provide for training on application for compensation in accordance with paragraph 2, if and to the extent
- the yield from the fares approved for this promotion is not sufficient to cover the costs to be calculated in accordance with the second sentence of paragraph 2 and
- The railroad has requested permission to adjust the rates it has charged to the income and cost situation within a reasonable period of time.
(2) Compensation shall be granted to 50 per cent of the difference between the yield obtained for the carriage referred to in paragraph 1 and the product of the person's kilometres and the average of the persons involved in the transport operations. Transport-specific costs. The average transport-specific costs within the meaning of this provision shall be the rates of cost per person-kilometre, determined by the State governments or by the authorities authorised by them by means of a legal regulation, by means of legal regulations. Average values of individual representative enterprises, which are economically efficient and capable of performing, are defined in a flat-rate manner; in this case, different cost rates can be set for the corresponding operational and transport characteristics. various transport regions. The compensatory amount resulting from the application of the first sentence will be reduced by 4 per cent for 2004, 8 per cent for 2005 and 12 per cent in 2006.(3) The compensation shall be determined by the authority designated by the Land Government. The decision may be accompanied by conditions which are intended to improve the economic performance of transport services. If the railway does not fully comply with a condition set out in the second sentence, the compensation shall be amended to the extent that it would have been calculated in the case of compliance with the conditions.(4) Compensation for the carriage of persons with the time-travel arrangements of training in accordance with Article 6a of this Regulation shall be excluded from the scope of Regulation (EC) No 1370/2007 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 June 2007. October 2007 on public passenger transport services by rail and by road and repealing Council Regulations (EEC) No 1191/69 and (EEC) No 1107/70 (OJ L 107, 30.4.7/70, p. OJ L 315, 3.12.2007, p. 1). Non-official table of contents
§ 6c Compensatory persons
The compensation provided for in § § 6a and 6b No. 1 to 3 shall be granted to the country in whose territory the traffic , the Federal Government shall be granted compensation in accordance with Section 6b (4). Where the traffic also extends to the territory of another country, the compensation shall be based on the part of the benefits provided in the country concerned. Non-official table of contents
§ 6e Determination of compensation, procedure
(1) The Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Urban Development is authorized to: , by means of a regulation with the consent of the Bundesrat, to determine what training traffic within the meaning of this law is, which cost components are to be taken into account in the compensation calculation, which procedure for granting the compensation according to § 6a, which information must be included in the application for compensation, and how the income and the persons kilometre should be determined.(2) (omitted) A non-official table of contents
§ 6f Auditing powers
The authority empowered to determine the cost rates in accordance with Section 6a (2) may be used to: Prepare your decisions by appoiners to carry out the necessary investigations, in particular
- See the books and business papers,
- of those working in the business of the railroad Ask for information. The person responsible for providing the information may refuse to provide information on such matters, the answer to which he or she himself or one of the members of the risk of criminal prosecution referred to in § 383 (1) to (3) of the Code of Civil Procedure or a procedure in accordance with the Law on Administrative Offences.
For the purposes set out in the first sentence, the land and premises serving for business operations may be entered within the usual business hours and hours of work. . Persons engaged in the operation of the railway shall provide the agents with the necessary tools to carry out investigations and provide the necessary ancillary services. Non-official table of contents
§ 6g Special rule
The provisions of § § 6a to 6f are applicable to the German Federal Railways and to railways that are not to public transport, no application. Non-official table of contents
§ 6h Replacement of federal regulations by national law
The countries may have effect from the first one. § 6a, 6c, 6e and 6f as well as the provisions for which § 6e is authorized to replace the provisions of § § 6a, 6c, 6e and 6f as well as the provisions of § § 6e. unofficial table of contents
appendix EV Excerpt from EinigVtr Appendix I, Chapter XI, Sachgebiet A Section III
(BGBl. II 1990, 889, 1098)
-measures for the territory that has been enclosed (Art. 3 Pur.Vtr)-
Federal law shall enter into force in the territory referred to in Article 3 of the Treaty, with the following measures: style="font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; ">1.General Railway Law in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number 930-1, published revised version, as last amended by Regulation of 26 November 1986 (BGBl. 2089), with the following measures:
- § 6a is only valid from 1. January 1992.
- In the cases referred to in § 4 (2), § 5 (1), § 6 (4) and (5), § 6g, 7 sec. 2, § 8a (3) and § 9 the Deutsche Reichsbahn der Deutschen Reichsbahn (Deutsche Reichsbahn der Deutschen Reichsbahn) Bundesbahn equals.
- As far as individual provisions of the numbers 1 They shall apply mutatily to the Deutsche Reichsbahn (German Reichsbahn), taking into account specific circumstances, or not directly applicable to them. The same applies to other federal laws and regulations which provide for special regulations for the Deutsche Bundesbahn (German Federal Railways).