Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/aeg/BJNR002250951.html
General railway law AEG copy date: 29.03.1951 full quotation: ' General railway law in the in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number 930-1, adjusted version published recently by article 2 of the law of December 14, 2012 (BGBl. I S. 2598) has been changed "G go on. by article 8 § 1 No. 1 G v. 27.12.1993 I 2378 mWv 1.1.1994; sections 6a, 6 c, 6e para 1 and §§ 6f and 6 g in accordance with article 8 § 2 G v. 27.12.1993 I 2378 shall continue to apply State: last amended by article 2 G v. 14.12.2012 I 2598 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 6.6.1986 +++) (+++ requirements due to the EinigVtr see AEG annex EV +++) heading: G in the Saarland introduced by § 15 book. k G v. 23.12.1956 I 1011; It is also in the Federal State of Berlin according V v. 15.11.1984 930-1-2 § 6a obligation to pay compensation (1) the railway is for the transport of persons with time tickets of training services on request compensation in accordance with paragraph 2 to grant, if and as far as 1 income from the rates approved for this transport to cover which set 2 calculated costs is not sufficient under paragraph 2, and 2. the railway the consent within a reasonable period of time a customization which collected from her Tariffs on the earnings and cost position has requested.
(2) as compensation provided 50 per cent of the difference between the income which has been achieved for transport operations referred to in paragraph 1, and the product of the people kilometers performed for such carriage and the average cost of transport-specific. The rates per person kilometre flat rate imposed by the provincial governments or authorities authorised by them by decree by legal regulations after average value of individual representative companies which are powerful, economical management are considered average specific transport costs within the meaning of this provision. thereby, different pay rates for different traffic regions can be set according to operating and traffic characteristics. Which is in application of the rate 1 resulting adjustment amount is for 2004 by 4 percent, for the year 2005 to 8 percent and by the year 2006 at each to 12 percent reduced.
(3) the authority determined by the provincial Government decides on the compensation. The decision cannot be connected with requirements, which are intended to improve the economic results of the transport services. The railway comes to a circulation pursuant to sentence 2 not in full, the compensation to the extent it to change how he had calculated in the case of compliance with the requirements.
(4) compensation for the transportation of persons with time tickets of education transport according to section 6a of the are out of the scope of Regulation (EC) No 1370/2007 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2007 on public passenger transport services by rail and by road and repealing Regulations (EEC) No 1191/69 and (EEC) No 1107/70 of the Council (OJ OJ L 315 of December 3, 2007, p. 1) excluded.
§ 6c Ausgleichspflichtiger the settlement is granted according to the sections 6a and 6B Nos. 1 to 3 the country in whose territory the traffic; operated According to § 6, b No. 4 the Federal Government granted the compensation. Extends the transport on the territory of another country, so part of the services shall be based compensation, which is provided in the respective country.
section 6e to determine of the compensation procedure (1) the Federal Ministry of transport, building and urban development is authorized to determine, what is training traffic within the meaning of this Act, which cost items when calculating compensation to be considered, is to apply the procedure for the granting of relief under section 6a, what information the request for compensation must contain and how the income and the persons-kilometres are to determine by decree with the consent of the Federal Council.
(2) (dropped out) section 6f audit powers that according to section 6a paragraph 2 for determining the rates authorized authority may prepare their decisions through its representatives which make necessary investigations, especially 1 inspection of the books and papers take, 2. in operating the railway information require professionals. Which to supply the information enlisted the information on such questions, may refuse the answers himself or an expose of the Nos. 1 to 3 of the code of civil procedure referred to members of the danger of criminal prosecution or proceedings would in section 383, paragraph 1 according to the law of administrative offences.
Serving the business properties and rooms within the normal business working hours must be entered for the purposes referred to in sentence 1. Persons working in the railroad's business operations have the necessary tools to the Commissioner in the investigation and to provide the necessary support services.
6 g special arrangements please see the provisions of §§ 6a-6f § the Deutsche Bundesbahn on railways, which serve no public transport, no application.
§ 6h replacement of federal legislation by State law the countries can with effect from January 1, 2007 which replace national law provisions of sections 6a, 6 c, 6e and 6f, as well as the rules to their decree, section 6e empowered to.
Annex EV excerpt from EinigVtr annex I Chapter XI functional area A, section III (BGBl. II, 1990, 889, 1098)-requirements for the joined area (article 3 EinigVtr)-section III federal law in the area with the following stipulations referred to in article 3 of the Treaty enter into force: 1 General railway law in the in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number of 930-1, adjusted version, last modified in accordance with regulation of 26 November 1986 (BGBl. I S. 2089) , with the following stipulations: a) Section 6a is valid only from 1 January 1992 b) in the section 4 para 2, § 5 para 1, § 6 para 4 and 5, articles 6 g, 7 cases referred to in paragraph 2, section 8a, paragraph 3 and section 9 the Deutsche Reichsbahn of the Deutsche Bundesbahn is right.
11. to the extent that any provision of the legislation referred to in paragraphs 1 to 9, taking into account special circumstances not or not immediately application can find, they apply mutatis mutandis for the Deutsche Reichsbahn. The same applies to other laws and regulations of the Federal Government, which provide for special arrangements for the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
Search Translated Laws of Germany