Regulation on the compensation of rail transport services (AEAusglV)Non-official table of contents
Date of expend: 02.08.1977
" Regulation on the Compensation for public services in rail transport of 2. August 1977 (BGBl. 1465), as last amended by Article 5 (2) of the Law of 23. March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 931) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 5 no. 2 G v. 23.3.2005 I 931|
For details, see the menu under Notes
(+ + + Text evidence from: 1.1.1977 + + +)unofficial table of contents
(+ + + measures due to of the EinigVtr cf. AEAusglV Appendix EV + + +)
As a result of the law of 24. August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2441) inserted § 6e paragraph 1 of the General Railway Act in the revised version published in the Bundesgesetzblatt, Part III, outline number 930-1, with the approval of the Bundesrat: A non-official table of contents
§ 1 Training traffic
(1) Training traffic within the meaning of § 6a (1) of the General Railway Act is the promotion
- from school-based people to the completion of the 15. Year of life;
- after completion of 15. Life year
- by pupils and students of public, state-approved or state-approved private-general-education schools,-vocational schools,-institutions of the second educational path,-higher education institutions, academies with the exception of the administrative academies, adult education centres, rural schools;
- by people who visit private schools or other educational institutions not covered by (a), provided that they are based on the visit of these schools or Educational institutions are exempt from compulsory professional education or if the visit of these schools and other private educational institutions is eligible according to the Federal Education Promotion Act;
- of people who attend a Volkshochschule or another institution of further education courses for the subsequent acquisition of the main school or real school degree visit;
- by persons who are in a vocational training relationship within the meaning of the Vocational Training Act or in another contractual relationship within the meaning of § 26 of the Vocational training law, as well as persons who are trained in an institution outside of the company's vocational training system within the meaning of § 43 (2) of the Vocational Training Act, § 36 (2) of the Craft Code;
- from people who attend a state-recognized vocational preparation course;
- from interns and Volontären, provided that the performance of an internship or a traineeship before, during or after a state-regulated education or study at a university is provided for in accordance with the provisions applicable to training and study is;
- by civil servants of the simple and medium-sized service, as well as trainees and persons who, by attending an administrative course, qualify for the To be admitted as a civil servant of a simple or medium-sized service only if they do not receive a fare replacement from the administration;
- of Participants in a voluntary social year or on a voluntary ecological year or comparable social services.
2) The railways have the right to acquire the time-driving skills of the training transport. to be shown by the trainee. In the cases referred to in paragraph 1 (2) (a) to (g), this shall be done by submitting a certificate from the training centre or the training institution, in the cases referred to in paragraph 1 (2) (h), by submitting a certificate from the institution of the respective institution. social services. The certificate must certify that the condition set out in paragraph 1 (2) is provided. The certificate shall be valid for a maximum of one year. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Cost components for setting the cost rates
For the determination of the flat-rate cost rates by The legal regulation pursuant to Section 6a (2) of the Act shall apply to the cost components listed in the Appendix. Unless otherwise specified in the Appendix, in cases of doubt, according to the rates for the price determination on the basis of self-cost, annex to Regulation PR No 30/53 on the prices of public contracts of 21 May be taken. November 1953 (BAnz. No. 244 of 18. However, it is not possible to use the same procedure as the basis for the calculation of the costs, as long as they are not expressly stated in the annex. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Determination of persons-Kilometers for calculation of compensation
(1) People-Kilometers are multiplied by multiplication of the transport cases with the average travel distance.(2) The number of transport cases is to be calculated on the basis of the weekly, monthly and annual tickets sold in the course of training. For the utilization of the time travel method, 2.3 journeys per day of validity are to be used. In this case, the week shall not exceed 6 days, the month with a maximum of 26 days and the year not exceeding 240 days; these values may be undershot to the extent that timetable offers are not available or if there are tariff restrictions; or shall be taken into account only for the days necessary for training. Each transport case is to be counted only once, even if several means of transport are used with a time ticket.(3) There is a coherent network of lines with uniform or connected tariffs formed by a railway with a trader of road passenger transport or of several railways, and only one ticket is issued per transport case; the number of transport cases calculated in accordance with paragraph 2 shall be increased by 10 per hundred.(4) An average of eight kilometres shall be used as the average travel distance.(5) It is established that the use of the time travel documents as referred to in the second sentence of paragraph 2 or the
increase in transport cases by 10 of the hundred referred to in paragraph 3 or by
the average travel distance in the course of training is demonstrated by the average values for the
in accordance with paragraph 4
this Article, the calculation of the compensatory amount shall be based on the verified values, in each case by more than 25 per cent.
The deviations from the average value for the utilization of the time travel documents and the increase in transport cases must be demonstrated by means of a traffic count or by any other appropriate means. The deviation from the average travel distance average is to be detected
- due to the on the basis of the actual distance covered, or the mean values of the distance levels of the approved fares, or
- Traffic count or
- in any other appropriate way.
(6) (omitted) unofficial table of contents
§ 4 Determination of returns
As income within the meaning of Section 6a (1) and (2) of the law, the proceeds from the sale of time travel documents are in the Training and revenue from driving price surcharges. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Special Rules on revenue-sharing contracts
(1) If you are using a railway with entrepreneurs Road passenger transport or a continuous network of several railways, with a uniform or connected tariff, to combine the proceeds of the sale of time-travel documents and to provide the railway with a share of the income after a for the purposes of Article 6a (2) of the Act, the assigned share shall be declared as income in accordance with Section 6a (2) of the Act. The number of weekly, monthly and annual tickets sold by the railway shall be indicated for the purposes of determining the number of kilometres paid by the railway, following the application of the distribution key referred to in the first sentence of sentence 1. to the total number of weekly, monthly and annual travel dates sold by all members of the concentration in the course of training.By way of derogation from paragraph 1, the operators concerned may agree on another appropriate key. The agreement shall be subject to the approval of the supreme state transport authority. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Cross-country traffic
(1) The promotion of apprentices with time tickets is extended to the Territory of several countries, their shares in the compensation shall be based on the persons kilometre and income provided in the country concerned.By way of derogation from paragraph 1, the Member States may, by common agreement, divide the shares in the compensation paid on them in accordance with the axis of the axe provided in the country concerned or by another appropriate key. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Request
(1) The application for compensation is from the railway to the 31. May be submitted to the competent national transport authority for the previous calendar year in May each year. The application shall be submitted in triplicate and in accordance with a uniform national model. In the case of a continuous network of fixed or uniform tariffs, established by a railway with a trader of the road passenger transport or of several railways, a Community body shall also be able to establish this concentration. make applications for their members.(2) In the application, the applicant shall calculate the amount of compensation resulting from the provisions of Section 6a of the Act and under the provisions of this Regulation.(3) In two copies, the applicant shall provide the certificate of an auditor or a body or person recognised by the supreme state transport authority on the accuracy of the information and compensatory calculations. If there is doubt as to the accuracy of the information and compensation calculations, the supreme state transport authority may require further evidence. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Decision
The decision must be issued in writing and sent to the applicant. If the application is not fully complied with, the decision shall be justified in writing and shall be accompanied by an appeal for appeal. Non-tampering table of contents
§ 9 Change of requirements
Any change in the facts underlying the calculation of the compensation is immediately to the supreme state transport authority. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 Advance payments
(1) The railway receives the amount of compensation on application for the current calendar year Total prepayments of 80% of the total compensatory amount fixed for one year, half of which shall be up to 15%. July and up to the 15th -November(2) and (3) (omitted) unofficial table of contents
§ 11 Entry into force
This regulation occurs with effect from 1. January 1977 in force. Non-Official Table of Contents
The Federal Minister for Transport unofficial table of contents
asset (to § 2)
site of the original text: BGBl. I 1977, 1468-1469
As cost components within the meaning of § 2 AEAusglV, the following positions are to be taken into account:
2c. Liability Insurance and Vehicle Insurance
- Energy, fuel and fuel costs are to be used according to LSP No. 15.
- Other materials (including non-activated low-value economic goods) These include tools and equipment, straits and salt, service equipment and protective clothing, tickets, office supplies, service clothing and other construction, operating and Excipients.
- Foreign services (if not required) This includes entrepreneurial services, services and other foreign services. The account content of the cost type of foreign services includes:
- Enterprise Performance Services of Construction and industrial companies, craftsmen and dgl.servicesHonorary for balance-sheet examinations, tax consulting, freelance work, technical, economic and medical reports, drawings and other dgl.Other third-party ticket sales commissions, depository fees, postal charges, information fees, renting of buses, freight and freight for goods that are not activated.
2d. Other insurances These include property insurance premiums, accident insurance, and all non-liability liability insurance listed under 2c.3a. Wages and3b.salaries and salaries must be taken into account in the manner and scope only to the extent that: they comply with the principles of economic management (LSP No 23). The wages and salaries agreed on collectively are to be used (see figure 8).3c.Social costs are the legal and the to apply social costs in real terms.3d.Pensions and support funds and pension reserves 4.taxes, fees, contribution taxes within the meaning of the Sales Tax Act shall remain out of the way. Can be considered:4a.Business capital and payroll tax4b. wealth tax4c.Other taxes to use all other cost taxes of the traffic operation (e.g. property tax).4d.Concession fee expenses for the use of the public road transport area are-also in the form of lease payments or rent payments-not in 5.Space and building rivets and leased buildings and rented buildings, as well as for rented land-as far as they are used for transport operations- the agreed rents and pachts shall be used; the actual expenses shall be used for buildings and land owned by the company, insofar as they are not included in the other cost categories.6. Other costs include postal charges, travel and fare costs, court and attorney fees, other administrative costs, as well as liability benefits that do not include 7.Calculated depreciation and amortization basis for the depreciation and amortization of the calculated depreciation and amortization are the initial or production costs, reduced by investment grants from the public sector. The general and special depreciation measures in the trade and tax balance remain unconsidered.8.Calculatory entrepellant for the cooperation of the Entrepreneurs in individual companies and partnerships and, where applicable, Family members shall be provided with reasonable costs.9.Calculator Interest (cf. No. 43 LSP) For the determination of the capital needed for operation, paragraph 7 shall apply.
- The premiums due for the accounting period for liability and other vehicle insurance as well as the levy of such risk sharing groups are to be included. Vehicle liability insurance is to indicate whether the insurance is completed as a full insurance, partial or statutory minimum insurance (if necessary) Information about the amount of self-paid contribution)
- Energy, Drivers and Heating Materials
- Other Material (including the non-activated low value economic goods)
- Foreign services (if not required)
- liability and vehicle insurance
- Miscellaneous insurance
- Social Costs
- Pensions and support cash benefits, as well as Pension provisions
- Business capital and payroll tax
- wealth tax
- Miscellaneous taxes
- Space and Building Studs and Pachts
- Other Cost
- Calculator Depreciation
- Calculated Entrepreneurial Salary
- Calculator interest
Total 1-9 unofficial table of contents
appendix EV Excerpt from EinigVtr Appendix I, Chapter XI, Sachgebiet A Section III
(BGBl. II 1990, 889, 1099)
-measures for the territory that has been added (Art. 3 Pur.Vtr)-
Federal law shall enter into force in the area referred to in Article 3 of the Treaty with the following measures:
- Decree on compensation of public services in rail transport from 2. August 1977 (BGBl. 1465), as amended by Regulation of the 30. June 1989 (BGBl. 1273), with the following proviso: The Regulation shall not apply until 1 January 2008. January 1992.
- As far as individual provisions of the numbers 1 to 9 , they shall apply mutatily to the Deutsche Reichsbahn, taking into account special circumstances, or not directly applicable. The same applies to other federal laws and regulations which provide for special regulations for the Deutsche Bundesbahn (German Federal Railways).