Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/rag_6/BJNR010089963.html
Sixth Act on the adjustment of pensions from the statutory pension insurance, as well as the adjustment of cash benefits under the statutory accident insurance (sixth pension adjustment Act - 6 RAG) 6 RAG copy date: 21.12.1963 full quotation: "Sixth pension adjustment Act in the adjusted version published in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number 8232-10-6," footnote the rule does not apply in the area referred to in article 3 of the Unification Treaty com. Encl. I Cape. VIII Sachg. H section I no. 15 EinigVtr v. 31.8.1990 in conjunction with art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 1057 (+++ text detection from: 1 1.1964 +++) type I adjustment of pensions from the statutory pension insurance § 1 (1) in the statutory pension insurance the insured person and pensions from insured events that have occurred in the year 1962 or earlier are on the occasion of the change of the general basis of assessment for the year 1963 , adapted for cover time from January 1, 1964 in accordance with paragraphs 2 to 8.
(2) also referred to in article 2 include the pension within the meaning of paragraph 1 section 38 paragraph 3 sentence 1 of the Arbeiterrentenversicherungs new Regulation Act and article 2 § 37 para 3 sentence 1 of the Angestelltenversicherungs new regulatory law increased pensions of beneficiaries who have reached the age of 65 in 1963, and the performance according to § 27 of the social security adjustment Act Saar by June 15, 1963 (Bundesgesetzbl. I P. 402).
(3) the provisions of paragraph 1 shall not apply to the wages of the associations.
Section 2 (1) pensions, according to §§ 1253ff. the Reichsversicherungsordnung, §§ 30ff. the Angestelltenversicherungsgesetzes or §§ 53ff. the Kingdom associations law are calculated, to adapt, that is a pension, as she would result after application of the reduction and Ruhensvorschriften, if the pension without changing the other factors on the basis of the general basis of assessment for the year 1963 and the contribution assessment ceiling for this year would be calculated Discrepancies due to rounding are allowed. Section 1282 para 2 of the Reichsversicherungsordnung, § 59, para. 2 of the Angestelltenversicherungsgesetzes and § 79 paragraph 2 of the Kingdom Associations Act do not apply. In the cases where article 1280 of the Reichsversicherungsordnung, § 57 of the Angestelltenversicherungsgesetzes, § 77 of the imperial associations Act, article 2 section 38, paragraph 3, sentence 2 second half-sentence of the Arbeiterrentenversicherungs new Regulation Act or article 2 article 37, paragraph 3, sentence 2 second half-sentence of the Angestelltenversicherungs new control law has been applied, sentence 1 does not apply.
(2) paragraph 1 sentences 1 and 2 accordingly applies to pensions of miners pension transferred under article 2 § 24 para 5 of the Knappschaftsrentenversicherungs new regulatory law.
Footnote article I § 2 ABS. 1 italic: § 1282 para 2 go to start. Article 2 No. 27, section 59 para 2 AVG go up. by article 3 No. 3 and § 79 paragraph 2 go to RCC. by article 4 No. 5 G v. 1.12.1981 I 1205 mWv 5.12.1981 art. 1 § 12 ABS. 1 italic: §§ 1253-1256, go to sections 1267 and 1282 RVO. by art. 6 Nr. 24 G v. 18.12.1989 I 2261 mWv 1.1.1992 § 3 (1) pensions under article 2 §§ 32-35 of the Arbeiterrentenversicherungs new Regulation Act or article 2 § § 31-34 of the Angestelltenversicherungs new regulatory law are to adapt, resulting a pension, as she would result after application of the Ruhensvorschriften, when the pension again converted and this prior to application of the Ruhensvorschriften reproduced from contributions of the supplementary insurance with 1,4347 the full amount of pension without child support for each child and no costs of increase in and child support would be calculated for each child after the general basis of assessment for the year 1963 Discrepancies due to rounding are allowed. Section 2, subsection 1, sentence 2 shall apply. Sentence 1 shall not apply in the cases where article 1280 of the Reichsversicherungsordnung or § 57 of the Angestelltenversicherungsgesetzes has been applied.
(2) article 2 § 33 of the Angestelltenversicherungs new regulatory law § 34 of the Arbeiterrentenversicherungs new Regulation Act and article 2 are to apply subject to the proviso that the following values are to be based in place of the values referred to in these regulations: when an insurance period of... Years insured pensions for widows and widowers pensions DM/month DM/month 50 or more 750 450 49 735 441 48 720 432 47 705 423 46 690 414 45 675 405 44 660 396 43 645 387 42 630 378 41 615 369 40 or less 600 360 (3) the regulation on the application of the Ruhensvorschriften of the Reichsversicherungsordnung and the Angestelltenversicherungsgesetzes to be converted to pensions of the pension insurance of the workers and the employees of 9 July 1957 (Bundesgesetzbl. I S. 704) apply subject to the proviso that in article 1, paragraph 3, and § 2 para 4 of the regulation in place of the amount of 9.690,00 Deutsche mark the amount of 10.200,00 Deutsche mark, in section 3, paragraph 1, of the regulation on the point of the amount of 227,00 Deutsche mark the amount of 246,50 Deutsche mark, on the point of the amount of 624,90 Deutsche mark the amount of 676,90 Deutsche mark and in section 3, paragraph 2 of regulation at the point the amount of 5.678,00 Deutsche mark the amount of 6.142,00 Deutsche Mark occurs.
The remaining pensions be adapted section 4 (1) in such a way that the adjustment amount to be determined according to § 5 with 1,082; reproduced the amount arising as a result of child support and not subject to the adjustment pension parts are to add back. The performance payment of miners pensions insurance and the amount to be belassende according to § 75 paragraph 1 sentence 2 of the Kingdom Associations Act are to reproduce with 1,091. The child allowance for each child shall be calculated after the general basis of the year 1963.
(2) pensions referred to in paragraph 1, that come together and are on the §§ 1278 1279 the Angestelltenversicherungsgesetzes or sections 75, 76 of the imperial associations Act to apply the Reichsversicherungsordnung, sections 55, 56, with a pension under the statutory accident insurance are to adapt so that they reach at least the amount, resulting a) for pensions from insurance claims after December 31, 1956 and pensions with benefits or performance parts from the miners pensions insurance , if they referred to in § 2, b) on other pensions of insurance cases before January 1, 1957, when they would be adjusted according to § 3.
§ 5 the pension amount for January 1964 without child support for each child is reduces to the special allowance and the increase amounts from contributions of supplementary insurance in cases of § 4, (1) amount of adjustment. Miners pensions insurance, the pension payment amount reduced also by the performance contract and the amount to be according to § 75 paragraph 1 sentence 2 of the Kingdom Associations Act.
(2) in the cases where January 1964 no pension has been paid or the amount of the pension changes after 31 December 1963, the amount that is payable would have been for January 1964, when the conditions for the fulfilment of the claim is then passed takes the place of the pension payment amount within the meaning of paragraph 1.
(3) in the case of pensions, after articles 2 § 42 of the Arbeiterrentenversicherungs new Regulation Act, article 2 2 § 11 of the Knappschaftsrentenversicherungs new regulatory law are calculated section 41 of the Angestelltenversicherungs new Regulation Act and article, as special grant funds 21 Deutsche mark for insured persons pensions and 14 German mark for survivor's pensions. In the cases of sentence 1 in the calculation of an insured person and a survivor of the same authorized a special grant to consider was, mark is regarded as special grant in the amount of 21 Germans.
§ 6 (1) for pensions from pension insurance of the workers and the pension insurance of employees, which are adapted according to § 4, find article 2 § 34 of the Arbeiterrentenversicherungs new Regulation Act or article 2 § 33 of the Angestelltenversicherungs new control law on the basis of the values according to § 3 para 2 application.
(2) insured persons pensions of the miners pensions without child support and performance payment, which are adapted according to § 4, may not exceed the computation applicable to the insured. Sentence 1 applies to pensions with the proviso that at the point of governing to the insured computation on pensions after sections 64, 65, 66 of the imperial associations Act six tenths in pensions to orphans a one-tenth and one-fifth of the computation of the insured occurs in pensions to orphans.
(3) pensions - without child support and performance payment - from insurance claims after December 31, 1956, which meet with a pension under the statutory accident insurance adjusted according to § 4, may together in §§ 1278, 1279 the Reichsversicherungsordnung, sections 55, 56 of the Angestelltenversicherungsgesetzes, or in sections 75, 76 of the imperial associations Act referred to limits which are to take into account, when calculating the pension pursuant to article 2 do not exceed. Sentence 1 shall apply for the pensions of insurance cases before January 1, 1957, when services or performance shares to grant are the miners pensions insurance.
(4) adjusted the rest pensions and insurance cases before January 1, 1957, who meet with a pension under the statutory accident insurance according to § 4 56 of the Angestelltenversicherungsgesetzes, not exceed that may § the Reichsversicherungsordnung or which together in 1278, 1279 in §§ 55, referred to limits which are to be included in the calculation of the pension according to section 3.
§ 7 benefits according to § 27 of the social security adjustment Act Saar by June 15, 1963 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 402) are to adapt, that is an amount as he is at of Saarland law No. 345 in the version of the notice of July 29, 1953 (Amtsblatt of des Saarlandes S. 520) and would result in the provisions of this Act on the basis of previous insurance periods.
Article 8 the provisions of this article shall apply in the Saarland, taking into account the version, which referred to in article 2 apply in sections 1 to 7 in the regulations listed in the Saarland are section 15 of Act No. 591 to the introduction of the Arbeiterrentenversicherungs new regulatory law in the Saar region by July 13, 1957, even for pensions, (Official Journal of the Saar p. 779), article 2 article 17 of Act No. 590 to Angestelltenversicherungs new regulatory legislation in the Saar region of 13 July 1957 (Official Journal of the Saar p. 789) and article 4 § 9 of Act No. 635 to the introduction of the Empire Associations Act and the Knappschaftsrentenversicherungs new Regulation Act in Saarland by June 18, 1958 (Official Journal of the Saar S. 1099) be granted.
Type II § 1 (1) of the statutory accident insurance adjustment of cash benefits under the statutory accident insurance will cause of the changes in the average Bruttolohn-and salary sum between the calendar years 1961 and 1962 the year earnings-dependent cash benefits for accidents that have occurred in 1961 or earlier, in the years reference times from January 1, 1964 in accordance with §§ 2 and 3 adapted for.
(2) paragraph 1 shall not apply if the year earnings is calculated according to the local wage, as far as cash benefits in the agricultural accident insurance are calculated according to an average annual earnings, as far as cash benefits on the basis of § 12 of the second act to the preliminary revision of cash benefits in the statutory accident insurance by December 29, 1960 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1085) or on the basis of § 2 No. 11 of Act No. 673 to adapt the statutory accident insurance to the remaining Federal territory regulations by June 19, 1959 (Official Journal of the Saar p. 1045) be granted.
(3) also a performance considered cash benefit within the meaning of paragraph 1 under section 27 of the social security adjustment Act Saar by June 15, 1963 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 402), which is to grant a carrier of statutory accident insurance.
(4) in the cases of § 565, 566 of the Reichsversicherungsordnung in the version of the sixth law on changes in the accident insurance from March 9, 1942 (Reichsgesetzbl. I p. 107) accident year is considered by the year, the annual earnings for the last was fixed.
§ 2 (1) cash benefits be adjusted in such a way that they are calculated according to a year earnings multiplied with 1.09. This also applies to the services according to § 27 of the social security adjustment Act Saar by June 15, 1963 (Bundesgesetzbl. I P. 402).
(2) as far as cash benefits on the basis of a year work earnings are calculated, the Betrag in the articles of Association of the insurance carrier is numerically, they are adapted in the way that they are calculated on the basis of the amount of applicable on 1 January 1962.
§ 3 the reproduced year earnings may not exceed the amount of 36,000 Deutsche mark, except that a higher amount has been determined in accordance with section 575, paragraph 2, sentence 2 and 3 of the Reichsversicherungsordnung. In this case, mark the higher amount occurs in place of the amount of 36,000 German.
§ 4 has been calculated the benefits for these groups but so far in the agricultural accident insurance for groups of insured persons since 1 July 1963, intended calculation of cash benefits according to the sections 570-578 of the Reichsversicherungsordnung after an average annual earnings, so are these cash benefits on the basis of annual work merit to be calculated according to §§ 570-578 of the Reichsversicherungsordnung for reference periods from January 1, 1964 to convert. This tariff or otherwise local wage a similar worker is to be based on 1 January 1962.
Type III common provisions article 1 (1) to article I the adjustment yields no higher than the previous amount, it should be to continue to pay, as far as is not otherwise specified in the General rules.
(2) a payment of statutory accident insurance, which due to the existing legal regulations has been established or would need to be determined, higher than she would be in an adjustment pursuant to article II, is to grant the party entitled to the higher power is.
Section 2 (1) as far as in pensions after the Federal and the laws that explain the Federal applicable, war-damage pensions and aid to the living to the balancing act, the benefits under the federal compensation law, the Federal Social Assistance Act and the Youth Welfare Act, the rental and loads of aid according to the law concerning the granting of rental and loads of aid, the second Housing Act and the Act on housing aid and federal aid to compensate for hardship in the context of operating old according to the guidelines of October 17, 1951 (Federal Gazette No.) 204 of 20 October 1951) which depends on the granting or the amount of other income, the amounts of boost that to make January until including May 1964 on the basis of the provisions of this Act are not taken into account for the period in the investigation of the income for the months, remain. Boost amounts for the period referred to in sentence 1 are also in the granting of unemployment benefits from, not to consider the unemployment benefits, as well as the age help for farmers.
(2) paragraph 1 shall apply also for pensions according to the regulations of the Act on the introduction of the Bundesversorgungsgesetzes in the Saarland from 16 August 1961 (Bundesgesetzbl. I S. 1292), as far as their grant or amount of other income is dependent on. In addition, paragraph 1 in Saarland with the proviso that the Saarland law takes place the second Housing Act and the federal compensation law and the balancing act, taking into account their amended in the Saarland are applicable shall apply.
§ 3 (1) any pension recipients is a written notice of the amount of his pension, which he is entitled to by January 1, 1964, to give.
(2) a later audit reveals that the adjustment is incorrect, it shall be corrected. The pension is to grant in the correction notice is delivered at their previous level until the end of the month. A recovery of überzahlter amounts does not take place. The rectification is allowed only up to December 31, 1964.
(3) § 627 and 1300 of the Reichsversicherungsordnung, section 79 of the Angestelltenversicherungsgesetzes and § 93 (1) of the imperial associations Act remain unaffected §.
Footnote article III section 3 para 3 italics: 627 § and § 1300 RVO go up. Article II § 4 No. 1, section 79 AVG go up. Article II § 6 No. 1 and article 93, paragraph 1 RKG go up. by article II sec. 8 No. 1 G v. 18.8.1980 I 1469 mWv 1.1.1981 type IV realignment of local wages and this law applies in accordance with § 13 ABS. 1 of the third of transfer Act of January 4, 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl final provisions section 1 - section 2. I p. 1) also in the Federal State of Berlin.
§ 3 enters into force on the day after the promulgation of this law.
Search Translated Laws of Germany