Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bimschv_41/BJNR100100013.html
Forty Ordinance for the implementation of the Federal Immission Control Act (disclosure regulation - 41. BImSchV) 41st BImSchV Ausfertigung date: 02.05.2013 full quotation: "disclosure Regulation of 2 may 2013 (BGBl. I p. 973, 1001, 3756), by article 9 of the Decree of April 28, 2015 (BGBl. I p. 670) has been changed" stand: amended by art. 9 V v. 28.4.2015 I 670 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from 2.5.2013 +++) the V I was 973 by the Federal Government as article 4 of the V v. 2.5.2013 and the Federal Ministry for environment, nature conservation and reactor safety decided after consultation of interested parties and with the consent of the Federal Council. It is according to article 11 set 1 of this V on the 2.5.2013 entered into force.
Table of contents section 1 General provisions § 1 scope article 2 definitions section 2 disclosure requirements under section 1 set within the meaning of section 29 b paragraph 1 of the Federal Immission Control Act § 3 organization form of authorities article 4 expertise and technical facilities of bodies article 5 independence of authorities article 6 reliability by agencies under section 2 experts within the meaning of section 29 b paragraph 1 of the Federal Immission Control Act § 7 expertise of experts article 8 independence of experts article 9 reliability experts § 10 Gerätetechnische equipment experts § 11 support staff; Insurance section 3 disclosure procedures;
Auxiliary provisions article 12 application; official procedures; Announcement decision article 13 proof of expertise and equipment technical equipment § 14 equivalence of qualifications from other Member States of the European Union article 15 incidental provisions section 4 obligations known given bodies and expert article 16 obligations § 17 obligations known given expert section 5 known given points cancellation section 18 withdrawal announcement section 6 obligations of system operators article 19 equivalence of recognitions section 7 final provisions § 20 accessibility standards § 21 transitional provisions installation 1 test ranges for positions annex 2 examination areas for expert section 1 General provisions section 1 scope this Regulation shall apply for: 1. the announcement by authorities and experts in accordance with § 29b of paragraph 1 of the Federal Immission Control Act, 2. obligations known given bodies and experts, as well as the revocation of appropriate announcements, 3. the obligations of system operators to submit of the proof of equivalent recognition of agencies and experts from other Member States of the European Union or the other Contracting States of the agreement on the European economic area.
Article 2 definitions for the purposes of this regulation are: 1 test range designated by the competent authority in announcing a place combination of activity and material areas according to Appendix 1.
2. investigation of measurements, calibration, testing, and calculations that are necessary for the assessment of emissions and Immissions by plants and; performed by given bodies
3. technical responsible persons and their representatives the natural persons responsible for carrying out investigations one known given site;
4. site those geographical place from which a specified point is working to provide services to the discovery tasks;
5. test range designated by the competent authority in the announcement by experts combination of asset types and subject areas according to annex 2;
6 expert or expert a natural person.
Section 2 disclosure requirements under section 1 set within the meaning of § 29 b of paragraph 1 of the Federal Immission Control Act § 3 organizational form of places known to be within the meaning of § 29 b of paragraph 1 of the Federal Immission Control Act must be established legal entities or partnerships in a Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area.
§ 4 technical qualification and technical equipment of posts (1) known to be bodies within the meaning of § 29 b paragraph 1 of the Federal Immission Control Act sufficient personnel to conduct the investigations have, that is learned and full time is concerned with measurements and analyses. Which according to § 29 b paragraph 2 sentence 2 of the Federal Immission Control Act required expertise and the technical equipment necessary is when will meets the following standards for the respective areas in accordance with Appendix 1: 1 DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025, August 2005 Edition with corrections from May 2007, as well as directive VDI 4220, April 2011 Edition, 2nd guideline 4208 sheet 2, October 2011, Edition or 3 DIN 45688 , Issue April 2005 (2) to be make known must at each site at least a person professionally responsible or their deputies full-time employ. The professionally responsible persons and their deputies must have in addition set 2 comprehensive knowledge of Immissions laws, regulations and administrative provisions in the respective field, technical standards, the announcement - and competence recognition process to the technical qualification referred to in paragraph 1 under this regulation.
Article 5 independence of which is usually then b paragraph 2 sentence 2 of the Federal Immission Control Act required independence of a body for an announcement in accordance with § 29 not given, where she developed installations and installation parts 1, distributes, built, operates or participates in their development, construction, or operation, or has participated, 2 devices or facilities to reduce emissions or instrumentation for continuous monitoring of emissions or safety-relevant equipment , in particular, protection systems, manufactures or distributes, 3. organizationally, economically, personnel or so interwoven in terms of capital with third parties is that their influence on the respective tasks may not be excluded or if the appearance of such influence, or 4 employs professionally responsible persons, which are not full-time working with her.
§ 6 reliability of posts (1) which is reliability in the sense of § 29 b paragraph 2 sentence 2 of the Federal Immission Control Act before, when location known to be persons entitled by law, statute or memorandum to the representation or management, as well as the staff referred to in article 4 on the basis of their personal characteristics, behavior, and their abilities to the proper performance of the tasks incumbent on them are appropriate.
(2) the reliability is usually omitted if a designated which in paragraph 1 1 persons due to violation of the regulations of a) of criminal law about larcenous offences or offences against the environment, b) of nature and landscape protection, chemicals, genetic engineering or radiation protection law, c) of food, medicines, pesticides or infection protection law, d) of the commercial, product safety or labour protection law, or e) of narcotics, weapons or explosives right to imprisonment , Youth penalty or fine is res judicata or 2nd due to infringement of the rules of a) of pollution, waste, water, nature and landscape protection, soil protection, chemicals -, genetic engineering or nuclear - and radiation protection law, b) of food, medicines, pesticides or infection protection law, c) of commercial, product safety or labour protection law, or d) of narcotics, weapons or explosives right within the last five years prior to submission of a fine amounting to more than five hundred euro proves been is.
(3) the reliability is usually also not given if one of the persons referred to in paragraph 1 1 has repeatedly or grossly legal breach of the provisions referred to in paragraph 2, 2. investigation or examination results altered intentionally or through gross negligence or has not fully reflected, 3. repeatedly requirements of the technical regulations violated has, that are relevant to the accuracy of the investigation and inspection results , 4. intentionally or grossly negligently violated obligations resulting from this regulation or a has already been announced, or 5 has created documentaries and reports to investigations or checks repeatedly with substantial or serious defects or intentionally or grossly negligently repeatedly to do so has contributed that deadlines for the presentation of which were missed.
(4) the required reliability is usually also not given if 1st one which in article 4 within the meaning of article 4 paragraph 1 result-relevant activities independently used designated persons without vocational skills certificates or has been or 2nd ring trials number 7 repeatedly not pass according to § 16 para 4.
Subsection 2 experts within the meaning of § 29 b of paragraph 1 of the Federal Immission Control Act § 7 technical qualification of experts
The required technical qualification in the sense of § 29 exists b paragraph 2 sentence 2 of the Federal Immission Control Act when the or the expert to be 1 has completed a degree in the fields of engineering, chemistry, or physics; Alternatively, a study in other than the mentioned subjects can be accepted if the training in this subject with regard to the problem at hand, who wants to turn to the or the experts, is to be considered suitable;
2. during a three-year practical activity test areas according to annex 2 has gained experience in the for which disclosure is sought, has 3 basic knowledge in process and safety technology and systematic methods of risk analysis, 4. in relation to the requested testing areas through comprehensive knowledge and skills laws relevant for the plant safety, regulations and technical rules.
In justified individual cases 1 number 1 and 2 can recognised by way of derogation from set a non academic education with at least five years professional practice in the announcement area, if this is in regard to the task in a particular case as equivalent.
Article 8 independence of experts that for an announcement in accordance with § 29 b paragraph 2 sentence 2 of the Federal Immission Control Act required independence of experts is usually not given if this 1 developed installations and installation parts, sells, constructed or operates or in their development, construction or operation involved or collaborated 2 produces security systems, protection systems in particular, or distributes, 3. organizationally, economically, personnel or so interwoven in terms of capital with third parties is , that their influence on the respective tasks cannot be ruled out, or when the appearance of such influence.
§ 9 reliability of experts (1) which is reliability in the sense of § 29 b of paragraph 2 sentence 2 of the Federal Immission Control Act before, if known to be experts are suitable on the basis of their personal characteristics, behavior, and their abilities to the proper performance of the tasks incumbent upon them.
(2) § 6 paragraph 2 and 3 is to apply accordingly. The reliability is usually also not given, if known to be experts not only temporarily do not meet the necessary mental and physical conditions for their activities.
§ 10 Gerätetechnische facilities by experts known for giving experts have regarding the to be deployed equipment, devices, programs and sources of information, to ensure that it is properly constructed, corresponds to the State of the art and is suitable for the task, in particular that 1 the type of measuring equipment and measuring devices corresponds to the State of metrology, 2. the required statement of accuracy of the results is guaranteed and 3. metrics , for the use of calibrated measuring instruments is required, collected only with instruments that correspond to the calibration regulations; not calibrated measuring instruments and equipment must be calibrated according to the manufacturer's instructions, as well as their operability tested as long as this is technically possible.
§ 11 support staff; Liability insurance (1) as far as conducting safety tests within the meaning of section 29a of the Federal Immission Control Act requires the use of auxiliary staff, must say this sufficiently available. The use of auxiliary personnel must be assured by a contract concluded between the support staff and the or of experts or the employer of or expert.
(2) experts have to undertake, this only to the extent work of part of to employ support staff for the preparation of legal opinions on the basis of technical safety checks within the meaning of section 29a of the Federal Immission Control Act involve and support staff as they can properly monitor its cooperation. Dragging to help staff the character of a personal performance should not lost the experts.
(3) for auxiliary staff, article 9, paragraph 1, and article 6, paragraph 2 and 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis. Support staff must have a sufficient expertise to carry out the tasks they are upon him.
(4) experts have a liability for personal injury insurance, to prove property and environmental damage with a coverage of at least 2.5 million euros per event of damage.
Section 3 disclosure procedures; Auxiliary provisions article 12 application; official procedures; Notification of decision (1) the applicant or the applicant has to attach the documents to the request for disclosure or extension of notification that is required to demonstrate of the expertise, independence, reliability, as well as device-technical equipment.
(2) the disclosure is made by the competent authority of the country in which the applicant or the applicant has his or her place of business, and applies to the entire Federal territory; no place of business in Germany, the country is responsible, in which the activity is to be exercised for the first time. The announcement at places on the related Appendix 1 each requested inspection area after and for experts 2 refers to the each requested testing range after installation. The announcement can be equipped with a reservation of revocation, with terms and conditions and the reservation conditions. Procedure under that provision can be handled via a single point. The procedure for the examination of the request for disclosure must be completed within four months; section 42a paragraph 2 sentence 2 to 4 of the administrative procedure act shall apply.
(3) the countries inform each other about disclosures, denials of requests and revocation of announcements. Announcements are to publish on the Internet.
Article 13 proof of expertise and equipment technical equipment (1) is proof of expertise and equipment technical equipment to provide for areas known to be by presenting an accreditation of the accreditation body (proof of competence). The proof of competence must join the expertise and technical facilities for the proposed test areas for all to be included in the decision of notification of the point locations Appendix 1 and document the results of the last two ring test appearances. By way of derogation from sentences 1 and 2, the proof of competence in the field of the field of activity of Group III of annex 1 by means of a certificate in accordance with section 7 of the VDI guideline is 4208 sheet 2, Edition October, 2011, to provide.
(2) experts must enclose the announcement request for each test area to which the application relates, according to Appendix 2, at least one work sample. Work samples are written results of the examinations or reports, which are comparable in terms of requirements and task with safety inspections according to § 29a of the Federal Immission Control Act, or scientific work. The work samples must reveal, that they were entirely made by the applicant or the applicant. Unless the work samples were not completely made by the applicant or the applicant, must reveal it, in which parts of it made by the applicant or the applicant.
(3) Notwithstanding the requirements of paragraph 2, the competent authority cause a technical discussion with or known to be experts. The technical equipment of the or which can be checked known to be experts on the spot. A check on the spot and a technical discussion may be waived, if an announcement for the relevant areas of testing already exists or no longer exists due to expiry of the period and is again requested.
§ 14 equivalence of diplomas from other Member States of the European Union (1) recognitions from another Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area are announcements according to § 29 b paragraph 1 of the Federal Immission Control Act in conjunction with section 12 paragraph 2 of this regulation now, if they are equivalent to them. When the examination of the application for notification pursuant to article 12 paragraph 2 evidence from another Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area are equal domestic evidence from them indicating that the applicant or the applicant complies with the relevant notification requirements or essentially comparable on the basis of their objective requirements of the exhibition State.
(2) proof of the equivalent recognition sentence 2 must be set 1 and other evidence referred to in paragraph 1 referred to in paragraph 1 the competent authority in the original or copy; the proof on equivalent recognition has prior to commencement of activities to be carried out. A certification of the copy, as well as a certified German translation may be required. With regard to the verification of the required expertise of the applicant or the applicant set 4 of the industrial code applies Article 36a, paragraph 1, sentence 2, paragraph 2 and 4; temporary and only occasional activity of, or a national of another Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area § 13a paragraph 2 sentence 2 to 5 and paragraph 3 of the GewO also applies with regard to the necessary expertise. Proficiency testing in accordance with section 13a, paragraph 3, and § 36a, paragraph 2, the trade regulations are to drop before a competent for announcements.
(3) in the case of section 13a, paragraph 3 of the Gewerbeordnung adaptation periods are 29 b of paragraph 2 of the Federal Immission Control Act only in the cases of § 7 for the expertise of experts within the meaning of § number 3 and 4 allowed; the adaptation periods must include a final exam.
§ 15 incidental provisions (1) the announcement of places is limited to no more than five years. If the proof of competence is valid for a shorter period, the period is to shorten accordingly. The competence is proven by certification according to section 13, paragraph 1, sentence 3, are announced for a period of five years, with the proviso that the VDI guideline is 4208 sheet 2, Edition October 2011 to submit certificate of service every two years to the competent authority without delay.
(2) the announcement by experts is limited to no more than eight years.
Given 4 obligations known bodies and expert § 16 section duties known given points (1) which are authorized persons of the announced place according to law, statute or memorandum to the representation or management committed to 1. main changes affecting the fulfilment of the conditions of the announcement the competent authority forthwith, especially those the a) relate to the change in the staffing or the expertise of the personnel referred to in article 4 , b) located on the social contract, the recording or the change of a shareholder or a shareholder, changes to the capital or ownership of that specific legal form, the label, or the seat of the Centre, c) independence touch, d) affect the reliability or e) relate to the technical equipment, 2. device equipment each technology to adapt, to tolerate 3. that representative of the authority responsible for the announcement of the country , in which the body is active, participate in investigations or the result of the investigation paid check no orders to accept 4, where potential adverse effects of impartiality could influence the outcome.
(2) operational or business secrets and secrets to protect of public interests, which have become known for the given authorities in connection with their activities, must be safeguarded against unauthorized disclosure. The staff is through the according to law, to commit articles of incorporation or memorandum of Association entitled persons of the announced place accordingly to the representation or management.
(3) the subcontracting in other places is not allowed. Excluded analysis of substances according to Appendix 1 letter B line 5 materials SA (4) given points are known in addition required, 1 for the investigations in the context of the announcement a quality system on the basis of DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025, 2nd Edition 2005 with corrections by May 2007, maintain and constantly to update before commencement of activities in a country on country-specific requirements for the activity , the manner of transmission of the results and quality assurance measures that require the participation of the site, to inform 3. the competent authority of the country in which the site is working to make all documents available, which are necessary, to the activities of the bodies and the quality of the results of the investigation to monitor 4. the measurement plans and measuring date displays due to the country performing discovery for the disclosure and for the surveillance of to be tested system competent To submit request to vote, to create 5. occurrence of common criteria measurement reports, according to these criteria 6 the announcement authorities of the countries where the body has acted, until March 31 to announce a year what investigations have been carried in the previous year in accordance with disclosure notice, 7 twice in the notice period with the involvement of all sites, as well as specialized staff of these sites at their own expense a) to participate in recognized interlaboratory tests , whose Organizer for this accreditation the accreditation body possess, or b) to participate in appropriate measures to ensure the quality, if not ring tests are offered, and their results without delay the authority competent for the publication to present, 8 the authority responsible for the announcement on desire to present all necessary documents concerning investigations carried out in the framework of the announcement and 9 the regular attendance of personnel referred to in section 4 in training to the pollution control law to ensure.
(5) by way of derogation from paragraph 4 number 1 is in the field of the area of activity of Group III, point 1 of the annex 1 a quality system on the basis of DIN EN ISO 9001, December 2008, issue enough.
(6) designated offices must align its business policy on investigations so that they are subject to no economic or financial influences from the outside in the missions. The orientation of one or a few principal activity is not allowed if the economic existence of the site would be compromised by eliminating such a client.
Article 17 obligations known given expert (1) expert known for given applies Article 16 paragraph 1 number 1 letter c to e and number 2 and 3 in accordance with. They shall, in addition, 1 in addition to the audit report to manufacturing in the context of their jobs record of experience gained in the implementation of the safety-technical tests and tests safety-technical documents, that they can be evaluated the records shall include in particular the following: a) information on plant type, reason, time, subject and scope of the audit, b) information on the shortcomings identified during the audit, as well as suggestions for their remedy, c) basic conclusions for the improvement of plant safety, including accident prevention, as well as d) information received complaints and taken remedial measures to improve the quality of the examination;
2. the aforementioned records once a year to summarize and present the competent authority upon request;
3. records of the technical facilities to hold;
4. within three months after the end of the calendar year according to regulatory requirements to report the competent authorities about any performed test, in which a summary of the significant shortcomings noted in the respective examination, as well as a summary of the basic conclusions for the improvement of plant safety, including accident prevention, is included;
5. them by the Federal Ministry for the environment, to take into account conservation and reactor safety published safety rules; in the Federal Gazette
6 a test job to do, if in the context of a) planning or the approval procedure, b) the creation of the concept for the prevention of accidents, c) the creation of the safety report or d) the creation of internal alarm and danger defense plan for the plant's operator, the audit will relate, orders have performed, which they may; bring in a subsequent audit work in a conflict of interest
7 to maintain the expertise of a) according to the development of the State of technology and safety technology training and b) every two years in one of the Federal Ministry for environment, nature conservation and nuclear safety to take part authorized exchange of views and experience;
8. the protection of operating and business secrets, as well as secrets for reasons of public security to guarantee.
(2) in justified individual cases, under contracts may be awarded to other experts. before awarding the subcontractor in addition to reason to show is the competent authority.
Section 5 revocation article 18 withdrawal of notification
(1) evidence of the absence of disclosure requirements or for failure to comply with requirements of notification or obligations pursuant to section 4, result from reports by given bodies or experts, opinion of the results of tests or other sources of information, the competent authority which has made the announcement, whether the disclosure requirements are still met checks. She can do this of the given authorities or experts which require submission of documents and the provision of information and can check the device technical equipment on site or through third parties.
(2) results in the review referred to in paragraph 1, that the disclosure requirements are completely or partially no longer fulfilled, the competent authority revokes the announcement wholly or in part.
Section 6 obligations of system operators article 19 equivalence of recognitions (1) way to by not known given this regulation authorities or experts about the equivalence of their recognitions from other Member States of the European Union or the other Contracting States of the agreement on the European economic area, the operators of the competent authority, in the case of temporary and only occasional activity these bodies or experts, to present before the respective determination or the safety examination in the original or copy has. The competent authority may require certification of the copy. She may also require that the certificates of certified German translation be submitted.
(2) the competent authority checks the equivalence of non domestic recognition with the notification requirements and communicated the results to the operator.
Section 7 final provisions § 20 are accessibility standards VDI guidelines, ISO, DIN and DIN-EN standards referenced in this regulation at the Beuth-Verlag GmbH, Berlin, and are laid down in the German national library archive terms secured.
Article 21 existing announcements for departments and experts have been issued before May 2nd, 2013, transitional provisions in their former scope shall continue to apply until a new nationwide announcement. Notwithstanding sentence 1 article 16 with the exception of paragraph 4 applies to number 2 for existing announcements sites and apply article 11, paragraph 4, and article 17 for existing notifications experts respectively from May 2nd, 2013 on.
Appendix 1 (section 2 number 1, article 4, paragraph 1, article 12, paragraph 2, article 13, paragraph 1 and article 16 paragraph 3 and 5) test ranges for positions (site: BGBl. I 2013, 1008) test ranges are resulting from the combination of fields of activity (A.) and fabric sections (B.).
A. activities No. Group I determination of emissions (air) Group II verification of correct installation and function and calibration of continuously working Emissionsmess-facilities requires Group I group III review transient used measuring devices (air) Group IV calculation of emissions (air) Group V determination of noise Group VI determination of shocks 1 measuring tasks after § § 26, 28 BImSchG and corresponding measurement tasks according to regulations for the implementation of the BImSchG checks and calibration of measuring equipment at installations , that require a technical equipment and knowledge and experience checks and calibration of measuring equipment, used in non-stationary operation § will be § 26, 28 BImSchG and corresponding measurement tasks according to regulations for the implementation of § 26 BImSchG, 28 BImSchG and corresponding measurement tasks according to regulations for the implementation of § 26 BImSchG, 28 BImSchG and corresponding measurement tasks according to regulations for the implementation of the BImSchG 2 number 1 and measurement tasks , which require a special technical equipment and special experience of expert staff number 1 and checks and calibration of measuring equipment systems, a special technical equipment and special experiences of the specialized personnel require B. fabric areas ID task pane (for groups I, II and IV) P adsorbed to particles and particulate substances G gaseous inorganic and organic substances O smells SP special sampling of materials , the a special effort in sampling or analysis require SA special analysis of substances, which is a special effort in sampling or analysis may require the disclosure within the aforementioned activities and material areas bounded by the accreditation with the described measuring and test methods presented in the notification procedure. As a general rule for a specified position the commandment of unity of sampling and analysis; excluded are the particularly complex measuring process in fabric SP and SA.
Annex 2 (to section 2 number 5, § 7 number 2, article 12, paragraph 2, and article 13, paragraph 2) testing areas for experts (site: BGBl. I 2013, 1009 - 1010) test ranges are resulting from the combination of plant species (A.) and areas of expertise (B.).
A. asset types 1 plant species or groups of plant species referred to in annex 1 of the fourth Ordinance for the implementation of the Federal Immission Control Act (Ordinance on installations requiring a permit - 4th BImSchV) in the currently valid version, even if the mentioned thresholds are; below
2. not requiring a permit asset types that may be operating area or part of an operating range.
B. subjects No. field description 1 design of plants and plant parts design (dimensioning, strength, stability, etc.) of plants, plant parts, devices, pipes, etc., focusing on the stresses in a disturbance of the operation as directed 2 construction of plants and plant parts 2.1 on-site testing of plant components during tests of parts and components the construction on site; Tests on the spot, such as for example according to the technical regulations; Functional tests 2.2 quality assurance, testing for quality assurance of construction, conformity testing of equipment for conformity with the present documents (for example, approval documents, blueprints) and the realities on the ground 3 procedural litigation procedural process control and interpretation of plants or plant parts as well as mastery of interference of the operation as directed, for example, project planning, system planning, creation or testing of plant protection concepts (such as fire protection, explosion protection, measurement, control and control engineering (Instrumentation) , Process control systems (PLT) 4 maintenance of equipment 5 statics of building equipment testing the design or the statics of plant parts (including for these relevant obligations of the 12th BImSchV - DBE Regulation) 6 materials 6.1 materials testing material testing (testing Institute, laboratory) 6.2 material assessment material review (material suitability, material compatibility) 7 supply of energy and media 8 environmental hazards 9 electrical engineering 10 MSR / process control engineering measuring and control systems, process control systems (hard - and software-based version , Operation and testing of MSR technique/PLT) 11 systematic methods of risk analysis 12 fabric properties chemical, physical, human and ecotoxicological properties of substances, mixtures and waste 12.1 evaluation of material properties evaluation response technical, chemical and physical properties of substances, mixtures and waste 12.2 determination of material properties discovery of response technical, chemical and physical properties of substances, mixtures and waste 12.3 special toxicological issues special toxicological issues such as materials processing , Mixtures and waste 13 impact considerations effects of accidents, other loss events as well as other failures of the operation as directed, identification, calculation and evaluation 14 operational alarm and emergency plans 15 fire 15.1 technical questions to the fire protection including fire water retention test by specific technical questions to the preventive, structural and defensive fire, including fire water retention 15.2 experimental studies on fire protection execution of experimental studies of fire protection and fire causes 16 explosion protection 16.1 test by specific technical questions on explosion protection 16.2 experimental studies on explosion protection carry out experimental investigations into the explosion protection (test Institute , Testing laboratory) 17 security management and operations security management and operations (editing organizational and management-specific issues) 18 other
Search Translated Laws of Germany