Second Law on the adjustment of pensions from statutory pension schemes on the occasion of the change in the general assessment basis for the year 1959 (Second Pension Adjustment Act-2. RAG)unofficial table of contents
Date of delivery: 21.12.1959
"Second Pension Adjustment Act in the adjusted version published in the Federal Law Gazette III, Outline No. 8232-10-2,"
The rule does not apply in the In accordance with Article 3 of the agreement, the territory referred to in Article 3 of the Agreement. L. I chap. VIII Sachg. H An. I N ° 15 EinigVtr v. 31.8.1990 iVm Art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 1057
(+ + + text-proof validity from: 1. 1.1964 + + +) Non-official table of contents
(1) The statutory pension insurance policies are subject to change in the general Basis for the year 1959 the insured and survivors ' pensions from insurance cases which occurred in 1958 or earlier, for reference periods of 1. It was adapted in such a way that the amount of adjustment to be determined in accordance with § 3 was multiplied by 1.0594, and the resulting amount should be readded to the pensionable parts not subject to adjustment.(2) Pensions within the meaning of paragraph 1 also include those referred to in Article 2 (38) (3), first sentence, of the Workers 'Pension Insurance Act and Article 2 (37) (3) sentence 1 of the Act on the Reregulation of the Workers' Pension Insurance Insurers of beneficiaries who are the 65. Years of life completed in 1959.(3) Paragraph 1 shall not apply to the Knappschaftssold. Non-official table of contents
On pensions pursuant to Article 2 § 43 (1) of the Workers ' Pension Insurance Law or Article 2 (42) Article 2 (1) of the Reregulation Act or Article 2 (28) (1) of the Law on the Law of Scarcity Pension Insurance has been calculated or is calculated, Section 1 (1) shall apply even if the insurance case is after the 31. The report was adopted in December 1958. The same applies to pensions which have been or are calculated in accordance with Article 3 (6) (3) of the Workers 'Insurance Reregulation Act or Article 3 (5) (2) of the Act on the Reregulation of the Workers' Pension Insurance Act. Non-official table of contents
(1) Adjustment amount is the amount of the pensionable amount for January 1960, including the child subsidy for each child, reduced by the special grant and the amounts of increase from contributions of the higher insurance. In the crunch pension insurance, the amount of the pension is also reduced by the benefit surcharge and the amount to be charged pursuant to section 75 (1) sentence 2 of the Reichsknappschaftsgesetz (Reichsknappschaftsgesetz).(2) In the case of pensions to which § 4 of the First Retirement Adjustment Act was to be applied, adjustment amount is the amount resulting from the application of Section 1 (1), first half-sentence of the First Retirement Adjustment Act. The amount of the pensionable amount for January 1959 shall be replaced by the amount of the pensionable amount for January 1960. Rates 1 and 2 shall apply in accordance with pensions from insurance cases of the year 1958, which according to § § 1253ff. the Reichsversicherungsordnung or § § 30ff. of the Federal Insurance Act and in respect of which the pension basis for the insured person is limited.(3) In cases where no pension has been paid in January 1960, or in which the amount of the pension is paid in accordance with the 31. In accordance with paragraph 1 of this Article, the amount which would have been payable for January 1960 would be replaced by the amount which would have been payable for January 1960, if the conditions for the fulfilment of the claim had existed at that time.(4) In the case of pensions, which are calculated in accordance with Article 2 (42) of the Workers ' Pension Insurance Act, Article 2 (41) of the Federal Insurance Law on New Law and Article 2 (11) of the Statutory Pension Insurance (Knappschaftsrentenversicherungs-Neuregelungsgesetz), as a special grant, the amounts of 21 Deutsche Mark for insurance tenants and 14 German marks in the case of survivors ' pensions are valid. If, in the cases of the first sentence, a special grant has been taken into account in the calculation of a insured person ' s pension and a survivor ' s pension, the amount of 21 Deutsche Mark shall be deemed to be the special grant. Non-official table of contents
(1) In the case of pensions from the pension insurance of the manual workers and the pension insurance of the employees, the pension insurance Insurance cases of the years 1957 and 1958 are based and according to § § 1253ff. the Reichsversicherungsordnung or § § 30ff. of the employment insurance law, as well as in the case of pensions from the pension insurance scheme and pensions from the pension insurance of the workers and the pension insurance of the employees with a service part of the pension insurance scheme Pension insurance scheme shall not exceed the amount calculated in accordance with Article 1 (1), first half-sentence, the amount which would result if the pension was not changed without amendment of the other calculation factors on the basis of the general The basis for calculating the year 1959 and the contribution ceiling for this year would be calculated. For the other pensions from the pension insurance of the workers and the pension insurance of the employees, Article 2 (34) of the Workers 'Pension Insurance Law or Article 2 (33) of the Employees' Insurance Reregulation Act (Employees ' Insurance) Application. The values specified in these regulations will be replaced by the following values:
" For an insurance period of ... InsurtenrenteWidows and Witwerrente
yearsDM month DM month
|50||600,00|| 360, 00|
|47||564,00|| 338, 40|
|44|| 528, 00||316.80|
|43||516,00|| 309, 60|
|40 and less|| 480, 00||288,00 "|
§ 1282 (2) of the German Insurance Code and § 59 (2) of the German Insurance Act (Andes ' Anracks Insurance Act).(2) Paragraph 1, first sentence, does not apply to pensions from the pension insurance scheme, which have been calculated in accordance with Article 2 (11) or Article 2 (25) of the Statutory Pension Insurance (Knappschaftsrentenversicherungs-NeuRuleungsgesetz).
§ 4 italic printing: § § 1282 (German) 2 RVO, § 59 para. 2 AVG. by Article 2 (27) and Art. 3 No. 3 G v. 1.12.1981 I 1205 mWv 5.12.1981 Non-official table of contents
The adjustment shall not be higher than the previous payment amount, so this is the to continue paying. Non-official table of contents
To the extent that the pension benefits are subject to the Federal Supply Act, the maintenance aids according to the Last compensation law, benefits under the Federal Compensation Act and federal state aid to compensate for hardship in the context of occupational retirement provision according to the guidelines of 17. October 1951 (Federal Gazette No. 204 of 20 October). (c) the grant or the amount of the benefit depends on the fact that certain income limits are not exceeded, the increases which are due for the months of January to May 1960 as a result of the provisions of this Regulation shall remain in force. for the period mentioned in the calculation of income, are not taken into account. The same applies to the examination of the need for assistance. The increases for the period referred to in the first sentence shall also not be taken into account in the granting of unemployment benefits and unemployment benefits. Non-official table of contents
(1) The person entitled to do so is to provide a written notification of the adjustment. If a subsequent check shows that the adjustment is defective, it shall be corrected. The pension shall be granted in its previous level up to the end of the month in which the letter of amendment is sent. A recovery of overpaid amounts does not take place. The corrigendum is only up to 31. December 1960.(2) § 1300 of the German Insurance Act, Section 79 of the German Insurance Act and Section 93 (1) of the German Imperial Nappies Act remain unaffected.
§ 7 (2) italic print: § 1300 RVO opened. through Art. II § 4 No. 1, § 79 AVG. through Art. II § 6 No. 1 and Section 93 (1) of the RKG. through Art. II § 8 No. 1 G v. 18.8.1980 I 1469 mWv 1.1.1981 Non-official table of contents
(1) The provisions of this law shall apply in the Saarland, taking into account the Version in which the regulations listed in § § 1 to 4 apply in the Saarland, even for pensions, which according to Article 2 § 15 of Law No 591 on the introduction of the Workers ' Pension Insurance Law in the Saarland of 13. July 1957 (Official Journal of the Saarland, p. 779), Article 2 (17) of Law No 590 on the introduction of the Federal Insurance Law on the Law of the Federal State of Saarland of 13 July 2007. July 1957 (Official Journal of Saarland p. 789) and Article 4 (9) of Law No 635 on the introduction of the Reichsknappschaftsgesetz (Reichsknappschaftsgesetz) and the Knappschaftsrentenversicherungs-NeuRuleungsgesetz in Saarland (18). 1099 of the Official Journal of Saarland p. 1099.(2) § 6 applies in the Saarland with the proviso that, in place of the Federal Supply Act and the burden-compensation law, the relevant Saarland laws occur and the Bundesentschädigungsgesetz (Bundesentschädigungsgesetz), taking into account its Saarland-based laws The text shall be applied.(3) Article 2 (15) of Law No 591 on the introduction of the Workers ' Pension Insurance Law in the Saarland, Article 2 (17) of Law No 590 on the introduction of the Federal Insurance Law on the Law of the Saar and Article 4 (9) of the Law on the Law of the State of the State of Saarland and the Federal State of Germany. Law No 635 on the introduction of the Reichsknappschaftsgesetz (Reichsknappschaftsgesetz) and the Knappschaftsrentenversicherungs-NeuRuleungsgesetz in Saarland (Act No. 635) are repealed. In the case of pension rights arising from insurance cases which have entered into force in accordance with the provisions of the first sentence before the entry into force of this Act, those provisions shall continue to apply.
§ 8 (3) sentence 1: Decision formula with the GG compatible according to. BVerfGE v. 19.7.1967 I 948-2 BvL 1/65- Non-official table of contents
This Act applies in accordance with Section 13 (1) of the Third Transfer Act of the 4. January 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1) also in the Land of Berlin. Non-official table of contents
This law enters into force on the day after the announcement.