Presentation by the Minister of Social Affairs and health, 14 August 1989 on the basis of the Act (744/89): the scope of application of article 1 this regulation lays down rules for the application of the law: 1) the classification of the chemical product (and preparation), the packaging and labelling;
2) reporting and the register; a dangerous chemical promotion, as well as 3).
(2008-07-514) This Regulation shall not apply to the following preparations in the finished State, intended for the final user: 1) medicinal products for human or veterinary use;
2) cosmetic products;
4) alcoholic beverages;
6) radioactive materials; and 7) of the body check to (invasiiviseen) or directly in contact with the human body, to be used in the medical device, at the time the legislation will guarantee chemicals the same labels and safety data sheet on the level of protection of the law. (13.6.2001/555)
Explosives shall not apply to articles 15 and 16 of the security referred to in the packaging and labelling requirements. (13.6.2001/555)
The regulation does not apply to waste.
section 2 (2008-07-514) section 2 is repealed by A 2008/514.
section 3 of the hazardous chemicals in the group by section 11 of The Act referred to in dangerous chemicals (substances and preparations) are grouped as follows: 1) explosive chemicals and preparations: solid, liquid, pasty or gelatinous substances and preparations which may cause a reaction in which oxygen from the outside air is released from the heat and quickly evolving gases, and which, in certain conditions, explode when partially confined, or for any other reason;
2) oxidising chemicals: substances and preparations which may cause strong heat releasing reaction from others, particularly flammable substances;
3) extremely flammable chemicals: liquid substances and preparations having an extremely low flash-point and a low boiling-point and gaseous substances and preparations which, in contact with a flammable mixture in the form in contact with air at ambient temperature and pressure;
4) flammable liquids: a) substances and preparations which may become hot and catch fire spontaneously on contact with air at ambient temperature without an increase in energy;
(b)) solid substances and preparations which may immediately catch fire after being in contact with a source of ignition in the short term and which continue to burn after removal of the ignition source;
(c)) liquid substances and preparations having an extremely low flash-point; or (d)) for substances and preparations which make up the water or damp air, evolve highly flammable gases in dangerous quantities;
5) flammable liquids: liquid substances and preparations having a low flash-point;
6) very toxic chemicals: substances and preparations which in very low doses, if they are inhaled, ingested or if they penetrate the skin, causing the death or immediate or long-term damage to health;
7) toxic chemicals and preparations: substances and preparations which in low doses, if they are inhaled, ingested or if they penetrate the skin, causing the death or immediate or long-term damage to health;
8) harmful chemicals substances and preparations: substances and preparations which, if they are inhaled, ingested or if they penetrate the skin, may cause death or immediate or long-term damage to health;
9) corrosive chemicals: substances and preparations which may destroy living tissue when in contact with it;
10) irritant chemicals and preparations: substances and preparations which are not corrosive, but can cause inflammation in the immediate, long-term or recurring contact with the skin or mucous membranes;
11) sensitizing chemicals substances and preparations: substances and preparations which, if they are inhaled or if they penetrate the skin, may cause sensitisation by skin contact in such a way that altistuttaessa again a result of the substance or preparation is specific, characteristic adverse effects are produced;
12) cancer causing chemicals, substances and preparations: substances and preparations which, if they are inhaled, ingested or if they penetrate the skin, may induce cancer or increase its incidence;
13) mutagenic chemicals substances and preparations: substances and preparations which, if they are inhaled, ingested or if they penetrate the skin, may induce heritable genetic defects or increase their incidence;
14) toxic chemicals and preparations: substances and preparations which, if they are inhaled, ingested or if they penetrate the skin, may induce non-heritable adverse effects in the progeny and/or an impairment of, or increase the incidence of male or female reproductive functions or capacity; as well as 15) chemicals that are dangerous to the environment: substances and preparations which, were they to enter the environment, would be able to cause immediate or delayed danger to the environment or its part.
Under paragraph 1, as referred to in paragraph 1 to 5 of the chemicals are fire and explosive, as referred to in paragraph 6 to 14 chemicals hazardous to health, as well as chemicals, dangerous to the environment, as referred to in paragraph 15.
section 4 (13.6.2001/555) testing and evaluation for the purposes of this regulation the chemical testing has to be done in accordance with the generally accepted test methods as specified in the Ministry of Social Affairs and health regulation in more detail. Laboratory tests must be done in accordance with the law, in accordance with article 57 of the principles of good laboratory practice. The principles of good laboratory practice does not, however, required for the determination of the physico-chemical properties Testing of such products.
When the material is information that is obtained using the test methods other than those referred to above, the operator will have to decide whether the chemicals on the basis of such information be classified and labelled.
(3) has been revoked, a 2008/514.
section 5: classification and labelling the manufacturer, importer, distributor or operator, which is responsible for the disposal of the chemical on the market or use, shall be classified under the categories of article 3, and mark it as the cover in accordance with this regulation.
Article 11 of the law on the list referred to in paragraph 4 (list of substances) listed in the classified and the cover shall be marked in a way as they appear in the list.
The classification of the impurities of the substance to be taken into consideration when their concentrations exceed criteria for the classification of the Ministry of Social Affairs and health and the decision on the conclusion of the entries in the list on the nature of the content or substance of the cross.
paragraph 6 of the statement of the obligation (13.6.2001/555) the manufacturer, importer and distributor shall establish the essential characteristics of the substance and information contained in the list of dangerous substances in the European inventory of existing commercial substances, which are not mentioned in the list referred to in article 5. This information based on chemicals is to be classified, packaged and labelled in accordance with the provisions of this regulation.
The manufacturer, the importer or the Distributor is made by those referred to in subparagraph (1) classification and labelling shall be valid until the substance in the list.
section 7-7-12 section 12 is repealed by A 2008/514.
section 13 (21 May 1999/697) section 13 is repealed A 21 May 1999/697.
section 14 (2008-07-514) section 14 is repealed by A 2008/514.
section 15 Covers hazardous chemicals shall be made available on the market or use, unless the containers meet the following requirements: 1) the packaging shall be designed and constructed so that no leakage of its contents;
2) packaging materials and the shutter, the contents and that they are liable to form dangerous compounds with the contents;
3) inside cover and shutter shall be strong and durable to ensure that they will not loosen and will safely and that they can withstand the normal stresses and strains of handling;
4) cover, which is again a closable, must be designed and manufactured in such a way that the contents of the labels can be repeatedly closed without leakage;
5) packaging, which includes the Ministry of Social Affairs and health, retail, chemical, referred to in the regulation is to be the kind of kid safe shutter speed (shutter) and tactile warning as the Ministry of Social Affairs and health regulation; as well as (13.6.2001/555) that covers 6) dangerous chemicals may not be offered or sold to the consumer or, if it is in the form of a koristelultaan such that it would attract the interest of the child, or children, or would lead to mislead the users of the chemical, or if it is a or similar to the product intended for direct human consumption of a food or other animal food, medicinal or cosmetic product labels.
Packaging of the products shall be deemed to be in compliance with this regulation, with the exception of those referred to in paragraph 5)-specific requirements if they comply with the dangerous substances by rail, road, inland waterway, sea or air transport. (13.6.2001/555) section 16 of the entries in the Dangerous chemicals shall be made available on the market or, if the labels meet the requirements laid down in this article. (13.6.2001/555)
The packaging shall be marked clearly and indelibly: 1 the trade name or other name of the product); in the case of the active ingredient, packaging shall be entered in the name of the substance, the substance included in the list, and in the case of a substance not mentioned in the list, the name will be announced in accordance with the internationally accepted nomenclature;
2. the territory of the European Community established the chemical on the market) or supply the name, address and telephone number of the operator; (13.6.2001/555) dangerous substances contained in the product 3) by the Decree of the Ministry of Social Affairs and health; (13.6.2001/555) 4) warning signs and their names;
5) risk phrases (R-phrases);
6) the safety phrases (S-phrases);
the number of the EC-7) of the substance, which is used in the name of the European Community to the substance, if the substance is listed in the European inventory of existing commercial substances (EINECS) or in the list of notified substances (ELINCS), the kind of, with the addition of the substance in the list of the substances referred to in the description on the labelling shall be the words "EC-entry, EG-märkning ', is tricky"; obligations do not apply to the labelling of the product; (24 April 1998/287) 8) the net quantity of prepackaged product (mass or volume) in the event that the product is intended for retail sale; as well as 9) other entries as necessary for safe operation of the chemical in the Ministry of Social Affairs and health regulation. (13.6.2001/555)
The chemical in the packaging referred to in this Regulation may not be a mention of the "non-toxic", "non-harmful", "eco-friendly", "ecological" or any other form of a similar claim, which means that the chemical is not dangerous. This does not, however, apply to pesticides for plant protection products referred to in the law, which shall be laid down separately in the labelling of pesticide legislation. (13.6.2001/555)
Concerning the registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals (REACH), establishing a European Chemicals Agency, amending Directive 1999/45/EC and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 2377/90 Regulation (EEC) No 793/93, Commission Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 1488/94, pursuant to Council Directive 76/769/EEC and Commission directives 91/155/EEC, 93/67/EEC, 93/105/EC and 2000/21/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council repealing Council Regulation (EC) no 1907/2006, article 31 of the hazardous chemical in the packaging referred to in paragraph 3 shall be made, subsection 2, paragraph 1, provided for in paragraph 2 and 9. Entries must also apply to preparations which are not classified as dangerous, but which must be fitted with a safety catch or danger for the visually impaired. (2) in addition to the information provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be marked to the products, which are not classified as dangerous, and which lays down the labelling requirements in accordance with paragraph 9. (7 June 2007/655)
Pesticide packaging of a plant protection product as provided by law shall be entered in addition to the information above, the pesticide labels as well as provided for in the context of the approval of the text: "then follow the instructions for use in order to avoid risks to man and the environment". "För att undvika risker för människor och environment, följ bruksanvisningen." (13.6.2001/555)
According to the environment of dangerous preparations warning indications may be waived by the Decree of the Ministry of Social Affairs and health, where the products can be shown to be environmentally-friendly.
(13.6.2001/555) section 17 of the advertising in the advertising of the scheduled substance as dangerous are prohibited, unless the advertisement included information about the dangers of the substance, as defined in section 3 of the danger.
Warning labels the warning label in accordance with the name or names must be mentioned in the product advertised to consumers in the context of distance selling, the purchase agreement you can do without seeing the first preparation of warning labels. This requirement shall be without prejudice to the application of the legislation on the protection of consumers in respect of distance. (13.6.2001/555) section 18 (7 June 2007/655), section 18, is repealed by A pan/655.
section 19 of the transmission of the chemical chemicals section 48 (a) and the information referred to in paragraph 2 shall be forwarded to the social-and health product to the Centre for registration, when the chemical is placed on the market or use. (29.5.1998/369)
Social and health product will not transmit confidential information received from the composition of the preparation of poisoning data poisoning treatment-for the purpose of the instructions. (13.6.2001/555)
The law under section 47 of the chemical manufacturer or importer shall notify the registry of the product in the register on the quantities of hazardous chemicals they manufacture or maahantuomiensa reviews.
under section 20 (19 October 2000/864) the registry osarekisterit The case referred to in article 58 of the laws of the register has the following osarekisterit: 1) product registration, which is the law under section 48 (a), the occupational safety and health (299/1958), section 40 (a) of the Act and section 19 of this regulation, the information referred to in paragraph 3:2) the registry, which is the law of the security referred to in article 25 of the chemicals, as well as the law of the security referred to in article 26 of the chemicals on the notification;
3) the authorisation to register, including the law of authorisations referred to in article 32, and notifications.
the keeping of the register of article 21 of the authorities are responsible for the maintenance of the osarekisterien in the registry, follow these steps: 1) in the registry in the social and health product;
2) the register of the Finnish Environment Centre; as well as 3) permission to register in the Security Technology Center.
(29.5.1998/369) The osarekisterin for the maintenance of the register is entitled to receive information about other osarekistereistä.
22-23 of 22-23 of the Act has been repealed A 2008/514.
section 24 (26.3.1997/256) for more detailed provisions in the Ministry of Social Affairs and health on the implementation of the provisions of this regulation can be more detailed.
date of entry into force of article 25 of This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 August 1993.
Section 2 of this regulation, paragraph 1, sub-paragraph 4 to 6, as well as section 7 to 14 will enter into force on 1 January 1994. Section 5 of the regulation in accordance with the environment of dangerous preparations for the entry into force at the time the obligations are stabilised against separately. (temporary number/1308)
Of this regulation, in accordance with article 15 and 16 of butane, propane and liquefied petroleum gas containers and the labelling requirements will come into force on 1 October 1997. (26.3.1997/256)
This regulation repeals of 29 June 1990 concerning the Regulation (620/90), as amended. The annulled regulation, the provisions of article 34 to 39 of the preliminary approval, as well as the security of chemicals the rules in sections 43 to 46 of the notification obligation shall continue to apply until otherwise provided for. (temporary number/1308)
The Ministry annulled the regulation adopted on the basis of the decisions of the Governing Board and the occupational safety and health shall continue to apply until otherwise provided for.
Before the entry into force of this Regulation may be to take the measures needed to implement it.
Since the entry into force on 1 March 1994 SuojauskemikaaliA:n 123/1994, no KemikaaliA:n 620/1990, article 34-39 no longer applied. SuojauskemikaaliA:n struck down later in the VNa of the biocidal products 466/2000. VNa:n 466/2000 is repealed the VNa of the biocidal products 418/2014.
Article 26 transitional provisions for application of the chemical manufacturer, importer, distributor or any other operator, which is responsible for the disposal of the chemical on the market or use, shall be made available on the market or use of a chemical to the end of June 1994, even though its markings, labels or material safety data sheet do not comply with the provisions of this regulation, if the entries, or the material safety data sheet at the date of entry into force of this regulation in accordance with the provisions in force.
If the information referred to in subparagraph (1) of the chemical has been submitted to the Government of the occupational safety and health before the entry into force of this regulation, a law amending the law on the käyttöturvallisuustiedotteella (1412/92) upon entry into force of the existing section 18 of the code provides that have occurred and the information, the information in accordance with this regulation by the end of 1995, the chemical will be supplied. If the Government of the occupational safety and health referred to in the information provided changes, the amended information shall be transmitted from the family, from 1 January 1994, in accordance with article 18 of this regulation. The EEA Agreement annex 2: Council Directive (92/32/EEC), Council Directive (88/378/EEC), Commission Directive (91/155/EEC) the change of the date of entry into force of the acts and application: temporary number/1308: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 1994.
on 3 June 1994/441: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 July 1994.
The EEA Agreement annex 2: Council Directive (92/32/EEC) 8.12.1994/1153: This Regulation shall enter into force on 15 December 1994.
27.10.1995/12: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 November 1995.
26.3.1997/256: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 April 1997.
Commission Directive 93/21/EEC; OJ No l L 110, 4.5.1993, p. 20-24 April 1998/287: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 June 1998.
In accordance with this Regulation shall make the packaging of chemicals at the latest by 31 December 2000 at the latest.
Of the European Parliament and of the Council Directive 96/56/EC; OJ No l L 236, 18.9.1996, p. 35 29.5.1998/369: This Regulation shall enter into force on 15 June 1998.
on 21 May 1999/697: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 December 1999.
19 October 2000/864: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2001.
13.6.2001/555: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 July 2001.
Of the European Parliament and of the Council Directive 1999/45/EC; OJ No l L 200, 30.7.1999, p. 1, Directive 2001//EC of the Commission; OJ No l L (Directive 67/548/EEC 28. a technical adjustment, not yet published in the official journal of the Ec) 7 June 2007/655: This Regulation shall enter into force on 12 June 2007.
However, it shall apply with effect from 2 June 2007.
European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 1907/2006 (REACH) (32006R1907); OJ No L L 396, 30.12.2006, p. 1 on 31 July 2008, 514: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 August 2008.
However, it shall apply from the date of July 21, 2008.
European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 1907/2006 (32006R1907), OJ L 396, 30.12.2006, p. 1, directive of the European Parliament and of the Council 2006/121/EC (32006L0121), OJ L 396, 30.12.2006, p. 850