The Implementation Of The Decision Of The Ministry Of Justice, In Some Cases, A Prison Sentence
Original Language Title: Oikeusministeriön päätös vankeusrangaistuksen täytäntöönpanosta eräissä tapauksissa
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/1986/19860919
The Ministry of Justice is in prison on 13 June 1975 on the implementation of the Regulation (447/75), as amended by a regulation adopted on 12 December 1986 (917/86), as well as in accordance with article 20, decided to: section 1 (10.4.1991/681) of the Ministry of Justice Penitentiary Department takes care of the County Government on the implementation of the non-discretionary rather than prison sentences: 1) when the implementation of a woman sentenced to death penalty and punishment is for the first time condemned to absolute after 31 December 1986;
2 on the implementation of the implementation of the tasks of the prison sentence) when implementing Regulation (447/75), and according to this decision, otherwise, would include: (a) to be made by the Government of the province of Häme and punishment) is for the first time after 31 March 1987 sentenced as an absolute;
(b) to be made by the Government of the province of Turku and Pori) and the penalty is for the first time condemned as an absolute 30 days after November 1987;
(c) the Government of the province of Uusimaa, or run of the Åland Islands) and the penalty is for the first time condemned as an absolute, from 31 October 1989;
(d)), Kymen, Mikkeli or Northern Karelia County Government to run and the penalty is for the first time condemned to absolute after 28 February 1990;
(e)), Kuopio, Oulu, Vaasa, Finland or to be made by the Government of the province of Lapland and the punishment is for the first time after 30 September 1991 conviction as an absolute; or 3) while on parole at their disposal on the basis of a breach to have lost its residual penalty.
section 2 of the Above referred to in article 1 of the regulation on the implementation of the implementation of the prison sentence shall apply with the following exceptions: (delivered/326) 1) in article 1, section 2, 3 and 4, section 3 (2) and (3) and article 4(2) of the implementation as referred to in sub-section 3 of the book, as well as the second paragraph of article 2 of provisional enforcement is sent to the County Government, instead of the Prison Department; (delivered/326) 2), the Supreme Court sent the regulation referred to in subsection 4 of section 3 of the suspension Ordinance, as well as the Department of justice information system unit that the Prison Department and the Correctional Services Department shall inform the order in accordance with article 4 (2) to the Director of the penitentiary or by the magistrate or county supervisor;
3 section 4 of the regulation): (1) and 8 (a) listed in section by the Prison Department;
4) 7 (2), (3) and section 8 of article 14 of the Declaration referred to in paragraph 3, shall be made of the Prison Department; (delivered/326) 5) under section 10 of the regulation and article 11 of the notices referred to in subparagraph (1) shall be made, as well as of article 11 (1) of the book is supplied with the implementation of this decision as referred to in sub-section on the implementation of the workers involved in the Correctional Services Department, referred to the officials of the Department in the manner set out in the rules of procedure;
6) article 11 of the regulation of the Prison Department of the information referred to in paragraph 2 of its decision in the manner provided for in the said paragraph of the condemned man directly;
7) section 13 of the notifications referred to in the regulation is made and the documents will be returned to the Prison Department;
8) the Correctional Services Department to find out the place of employment and residence of the convicted person to give convicted an in accordance with section 13;
9) of the Prison Department takes care of the section 15 and section 16 of the activities referred to in paragraph 2, that may be carried out using a data-processing technique. as well as 10) of the Prison Department will ensure that the convicted will be delivered his sentence, along with the County to carry out the control still on the legality of the operation of the voutien and the nimismiesten and the effectiveness of the implementation of prison sentences.
Article 3 This decision shall enter into force on 1 January 1987.
If the term of imprisonment provided for in paragraph 1 is for the first time been convicted before the entry into force of this decision, the provincial government will ensure the completion of the implementation of the.
The change of the date of entry into force and the application of the acts: delivered/326: This decision shall enter into force on 1 April 1987.
9.11.1987/864: This decision shall enter into force on 1 December 1987.
Decreto-Lei/37: This decision shall enter into force on 1 March 1990.
27.4.1990/370:10.4.1991/681: This decision shall enter into force on 1 October 1991.
Search Translated Laws of Finland