Read the untranslated law here: http://www.finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/1982/19820182
The presentation of the Minister of transport on April 1981 on 3 of the road traffic (267/81): Chapter 1 (29.4.1994/328) General provisions § 1 (29.4.1994/328) this Regulation applies to the traffic and transport management, as referred to in article 2 of the law on road traffic on the road.
section 2 (1998/1133) supervised the police man and get in the way of the armed forces during the military exercises to be carried out by the police or military staff assigned to this task.
The police may also justify the non-health and safety inspector to control the traffic police and the occupational safety and health administration, in conjunction with the road by the driver of a motor vehicle under the supervision of driving and rest periods.
Traffic instructors also work with people who: 1) to the Finnish Rail Administration has ordered to direct traffic at the intersection of the road and rail level;
2) municipal authority is appointed to direct traffic to the site, where the tram transport can constitute a danger or inconvenience to the rest of the road transport;
3) traffic control authority has imposed to control the traffic on the road or in the vicinity of the work or investigation;
4) of the road or the police are ordered to steer traffic to the erikoiskuljetuksessa;
5) a police officer has ordered to temporarily drive traffic, popular events, exhibitions, sports competitions or other similar reasons;
6) police, fire or emergency authority has imposed to control the traffic in the event of a fire or any other similar reason; or 7) the police are ordered to direct traffic to a ferry there, the parking area or in the facility.
Other than the virkapukuisen the police man is still used as a sign of the pienoiskokoista transport traffic to steer the characters 311 (no access).
section 3 (29.4.1994/328) Traffic control can be used on the road signs, road markings, traffic lights and other traffic control devices as hereinafter provided.
The road user shall comply with the instructions and regulations for the management and control systems such as the road traffic Act.
Chapter 2 (29.4.1994/328) traffic on the freeway, and section 4 of the motor transport on the road (29.4.1994/330) on the motorway, as well as the date of its accession, or erkanemistiellä is the only motor vehicle traffic is allowed. These roads must not, however, carry a motor vehicle with a maximum authorised or capable of a speed of up to 50 miles per hour.
Towing a vehicle on a highway, using a rope, wire, or other kind of instrument is prohibited. The freeway has broken down vehicle may, however, in this way, the trail to the next permissible up to the point of exit.
section 5 (29.4.1994/328) of the vehicle allowed to drive on the motorway only a start point of the road, or in the accession of the way and the highway out of the end of the road, or using only the respective advisory sign addressed to erkanemistietä.
If the acceleration lane is missing, it is the intention of the driver of the motor road vehicles which normally have to give way to the highway. The acceleration lane on the freeway the intention is to ensure that the transition can take place without danger and other unnecessarily.
From the highway exit of the driver shall, in good time to switch to the next erkanemistietä to the ajokaistalle or ajokaistalle, which is the traffic sign shown to embark on your traffic. If the road is the deceleration Lane, is as early as possible to move it.
section 6 (29.4.1994/328) of the vehicle shall not be transported in a middle lane of the motorway ajoratoja and ajoratoja a poikittaistiellä.
The vehicle will not be translated or withdrawn on the freeway and not the date of its accession, or erkanemistiellä. In particular, the vehicle shall stop or Park in the indicated parking spaces, or just resting. The vehicle to be allowed to stop the bus stop signs in accordance with the provisions relating to 531 and 532.
section 7 (29.4.1994/328) is a vehicle to be transported on the right of the most neutral ajokaistalla. If the lanes are designated for the purposes of each Advisory sign a transport direction, not the driver, however, use conditions and the continuation of the journey the most appropriate lanes.
If the freeway is parallel transport for a period of at least three lanes, get a truck, or a combination of more than 7 m vehicle carrying just one of two ajokaistasta on the right, subject to the provisions of article 5.
A vehicle on the freeway above to skip the navigation on the left. If the vehicles, however, are pushing in the queue or use with an advisory sign a specific traffic lanes, or if the recovery of the vehicle would have to emerge to use bus lanes, is the first vehicle passing by driving to the right lanes without changing.
section 8 (29.4.1994/328) from 4 to 7 above, the provisions of section is also subject to the motor transport on the road, where applicable, as well as the date of its accession, and erkanemistiellä.
section 9 (29.4.1994/328) in section 4 to 8 shall not apply to special light signs of the road vehicle and the officer advisory alert for compelling reasons under specific conditions by temporary traffic.
The road next to the hold or the work to be used on the road or the driver of the vehicle shall not deviate from the provisions of article 4 to 8, as required by the circumstances, and in accordance with the necessary caution.
Traffic supervision or, in the case of the police vehicle used for the official mission may 6 without prejudice to the provisions of section 2, subsection 2, temporarily stop or Park as required by the task, provided that the traffic seem to be compromised.
Chapter 3 (29.4.1994/328) traffic signs General 10 section (29.4.1994/328) of traffic sign shall have the same meaning as given to it by this regulation, with a picture and a possible explanation.
section 11 (29.4.1994/328) road signs will be distributed to the warning signs, markings and signals, rights of way and the prohibition and limitation of yield (give way) marks, marks, control characters, marks, tutorial and more on the plate.
If the traffic control is needed to transport the characters, which is not confirmed in the present regulation, can be used as a rectangular tekstillistä.
The warning signs section 12 (29.4.1994/328), the symbol is used to indicate a section of road on the road to the traffic, dangerous or of rendering of the service. It does not, however, be used, when conditions require extra caution, anyway.
A warning sign is usually in the shape of an equilateral triangle-shaped. Its apex is directed upward and its edges are red. In the Centre of the mark is the quality of the risk of a pattern on a yellow background. Altering the quality of the risk warning label, a pattern can be light and the bottom black, mark, however, the 165 pattern always in the colours of traffic lights: red, yellow, and green. Transient mark the character of the pattern may differ from the below graph, however, is not. (18 December 2008/961) section 13 (29.4.1994/328) a warning sign will be placed, unless otherwise provided for below, on the right side of the roadway or carriageway. When the mark is placed in the roadway to the right side, similar to a mark may be the subject of a specific reason to invest in the platform, in addition to the roadway to the left or above the carriageway. (18 December 2008/961)
Except as otherwise provided below, will be placed in a warning sign for at least 150 and up to 250 meters before the danger of the place. The engine and motor traffic on the road sign will be placed, however, to a maximum of 500 meters before the danger of the place. The agglomeration and the specific reason the rest of the symbol can be placed closer to the danger of the place as above. If the symbol is placed in the context of the further away from, is laid down in the character use an extra plate 815. The symbol may, if necessary, repeat.
The symbol can be used to advance a sign marks and 631-633-611-616.
The warning signs are: signs warning the road 111 to 114 of the Mark in relation to the exceptional to the General line of the bend.
111. The bend to the right 112. Bend left 113. Bends to the right, the first of which 114. Bends, the first of which left 115 and 116 Warning Signs on the road to the general orientation of the symbol of the sharp fall in the mount.
115. The steep downhill 116. The steep ascent to the 121. Tapered way to Mark a change in the one-way roadway to the 122 Mark warning. The character is immediately before the intersection or on the road, where the roadway turns into a double-sided. The character can be played in a two way carriageway along the way. An additional plate with 815 it can also be used to advance.
122.131 bi-directional traffic. To open the bridge to 132. The ferry, a dock or beach a sign in front of the traffic signs are capable of 133 to warn of congestion. The character is only used for variable.
133. The traffic jam on the road to the general condition of the mark in relation to the 141 Character warning the surprising and unusually uneven road.
141. The uneven road to the sign of the 141 (a) (23.6.2010/625) Character can be used to warn against bumps, some protection from the road or other similar structure.
141 a. bumps are necessary (23.6.2010/625) 142
From the work of the section by the symbol warning, which may be the work of workers or machinery, or incompleteness of the work arising from the hazards such as loose bricks or bumps. The sign can be placed in the path of the ' eurotax ' warning device.
142. In a construction zone Make the 143 Mark warning the Road temporarily irtokivistä. The characters are not usually used for gravel on the road.
143. the Loose Character of impending snow or 144 Mark is usually ice due to liukkaudesta.
144. A slick roadway Marker 147 Mark may be on the high side or the low of the pavement to warn.
147. A dangerous roadside 151. Protection of the road the early warning sign of 152 Mark can be on the road, to school or to warn the playground of intimacy or other similar reason, moving more children than usual. The sign can be placed in the path of the ' eurotax ' warning device.
152.153 risteävästä warning label for Children Mark the bike from the road or the road to the point where the result of the end of the road cyclists or moped riders on the bike will move onto the road.
153. Cyclists 154. Ski track 155. Deer 156. Deer Mark 161 Mark can be used to warn the public of the junction, which have, in accordance with the provision of the intersection of driving normally have at the same time the right of the approaching vehicle.
161. The road intersection Marks 162 – 164 Mark can be used to warn of a junction, where the intersecting road is indicated by special transport or road traffic in accordance with the third paragraph of article 14 of the obligation to give way.
162.163. crossing Page 164 of the road intersection. Page 165 of the road intersection. Traffic lights in the 166. The traffic circle to 167. Tramway 171. The railway level crossing without posts, 172. The railway level crossing with barriers, signs of 173 to 175 characters are equal distances from each other before the level in such a way that the sign of the level of 173 is the furthest from the junction to the mark under the same column contains a 171 or 172.
173.174. 175. The railway level crossing approach to the characters in the characters to 176 and 177 Mark immediately before the nearest tug.
176.177 monorail at level crossings. Two-or useampiraiteisen of the railway level crossing 181. Falling rocks in the 182. Low-flying planes in the sign of the 183 Mark the point where the road to warn the frequently encountered strong winds may endanger traffic.
183. the wind of a danger warning Sign 189 Mark, which does not have its own symbol. The quality of the risk is more a shield. The sign can be placed in the path of the ' eurotax ' warning device.
189. Other danger markings and give way signs section 14 (29.4.1994/328) right of way, and the characters are placed in the roadway to the right of the yield (give way). For a special reason and can be on the podium, a similar character, also the subject of a roadway to the left, or above the carriageway.
The right of way and give way signs are: Mark 211 Mark shall be addressed to the road, with traffic coming from you, risteäviltä vehicles and trams is normally have to give way. It is the duty of special transport, the yield (give way) unless it is based on article 14 of the road traffic Act's provision of paragraph 3 or 4. A sign will be placed in such a way to the top and the necessary points in it. (1998/1133) 211. Right-justified (1998/1133) 212 Character is assigned to the road, where the right of way to an end. An additional plate with characters can also be used to advance 815.
212. the ending of a mark in 221 Mark priority shall be addressed to the narrow road to the point where the opposite direction for future vehicles will be prescribed the duty mark 222 yield (give way).
221. The right of way when encountering a mark of 222 Marks indicate that the opposite direction for the future of a vehicle shall, if necessary, be given the opportunity to first ignore the character assigned to a narrow road.
222. the obligation to give way when encountering a mark of 231 Mark shows that the intersection of the future vehicle must yield to vehicles and trams, which arrive at the junction with risteävältä road or right-justified. Roundabout sign shows that the future of the vehicle is the roundabout yield to vehicles and trams that use the traffic circle. An additional plate with a mark can be used as a preliminary sign of 815. An additional plate with it can be used to mark 816 232 advance. The symbol can be shown also in the road traffic Act, section 14, subsection 3 or 4 of the obligation in accordance with yield (give way). (1998/1133) 231. The obligation to give way at the junction of the (1998/1133) 232 Symbol shows that the intersection of the road to the future is always a stop or stopping of a vehicle line. Where there is no stop line, the vehicle must be stopped immediately before the intersecting road, to a point, which is as good as seeing other traffi c on the road. A check mark indicates that the vehicle must yield to vehicles and trams, which arrive at the junction with risteävältä road or right-justified. Roundabout sign shows that the roundabout's upcoming vehicle must be stopped and it must yield to traffic circles-using vehicles and trams. The level of the railway at the junction of the symbol shows that the vehicle has to stop before the crossing level crossing signal. (1998/1133) 232. Mandatory detention (1998/1133), section 15, of the prohibition and restriction of characters (18 December 2008/961) Prohibition or restriction, a character is usually circular and punareunainen. Transient mark character pattern can be light and the bottom black, 351 and 353 of the pattern on the left vehicle brands, however, is red. Transient mark the character of the pattern may differ from the below graph, however, is not.
section 16 (29.4.1994/328) Prohibition or restriction, a sign will be placed on the right side of the road or roadway. For a special reason and can be on the podium, a similar character, also the subject of a roadway to the left, or above the carriageway. The characters in 311, 312 and 331 can also be placed exclusively on the road or the part of the sulkevaan device. 332, 334, 342 marks, 362, 364 and 374 to the podium, can be placed exclusively on the road, the roadway to the left, or above it. Badges 351 and 353 are placed on both sides of the road or roadway. Mark 361 can be placed above the traffic lane alone, in which case it shall be addressed to the shoulder of the road and the speed limit on the adjacent traffic lane. 371, 372, 375 characters, 376, 381 and 382 are placed on the side of the road alone, that ban or limit applies. (18 December 2008/961)
Prohibition or restriction of prohibition or restriction within the meaning of the mark starting characters, unless it has been otherwise addressed. additional plate The prohibition and restriction of characters can also be used to advance characters marks and 631-633-611-616.
Prohibition or restriction of the scope of the mark, unless otherwise provided for below, or for more plate change the scope to the contrary, the end of which the label assigned to the justification for a prohibition or restriction, or the opposite direction for a draw.
The prohibition and restriction of the characters are: Mark 311 Mark is prohibited driving the vehicle with a restricted area.
311. The vehicle driving, banned from 312. Motor vehicle driving, banned from driving for a given Character, if the prohibition applies to 313 registration statement to emerge from the mass-border truck or van will be marked with this limit for the plate.
313. Truck and van driving, banned from 314. A combination of driving Prohibition also applies to driving prohibited Mark 315, and public works vehicles.
315. A tractor driving, banned from 316. Motorcycle driving, banned from 317. Snowmobile driving prohibited Sign 318.
The symbol shall be prohibited for the transport of dangerous goods in Road Traffic Safety Agency under the order on the transport of dangerous goods on the road. (12.2.2015/128) 318. The transport of dangerous goods (12.2.2015/128) 319. Bus driving, banned from 321. Moped driving, banned from 322. Bike and moped driving prohibited 323. Pedestrian prohibited 324. The pedestrian and bicycle and moped driving, banned from 325. Riding prohibited Mark prohibited Mark, if ignored, the vehicle is 331.
331. Forbidden direction Sign prohibiting left 332 Mark a reversal and a u-turn at the junction of the or, subject to the additional plate not assigned a scope.
332.333 Mark a reversal in the prohibited Mark prohibited Left right reversal at the junction of the or, subject to the additional plate not assigned a scope.
333. The right of a reversal in the prohibited Mark prohibited Mark a reversal in the direction of the income of 334 (u-turn) at the next junction and before it.
334. U-turn prohibited characters in the 341-343, when measuring the width, height and length are also in the truck.
341. maximum permissible width of the vehicle, 342. The maximum permissible height of the vehicle
343. the maximum length of the vehicle or of the vehicle combination, the characters Read 344 344 and 345 of the vehicle and mark the number 345 shows the combination or the vehicle the maximum real mass. Mass measurement also takes a load into account.
344. Maximum permissible mass of the vehicle, 345. The maximum permissible mass of the vehicle train thus formed Make the figure shows the vehicle to 346 in the maximum permissible mass on the axle. Mass measurement also takes a load into account.
346. the maximum permissible mass of the vehicle, the axis of the figure shows the vehicle Make 347 in the maximum permissible mass of telille. Mass measurement also takes a load into account. Vehicle with a rear-wheel drive bogie wheel base of at least 1.5 meters or the weight on any Tri-axle at all three axles are in use, shall not, however, exceed the maximum transport telipainon of the vehicle registration mark assigned to the grip.
347. the maximum permissible mass of the Vehicle on the telille the sign of a power-driven vehicle, rolling 351 Mark as a motorcycle or moped two-wheel sivuvaunuttoman. The sign does not apply to more than one region is under the vehicle for turning to bypass the area. The next character is valid road or Street intersection, or the mark up to 352. (on 24 May 2006/402) 351. Bypass the ban (on 24 May 2006/402) 352. Bypass the ban ends in the sign of the 353 Mark, rolling two-wheel sivuvaunuttoman a power-driven vehicle than a motorcycle or a moped overtaking a truck. The sign does not apply to more than one region is under the vehicle for turning to bypass the area. The next character is valid road or Street intersection, or the mark up to 354. (on 24 May 2006/402) 353. Bypass the ban by truck (24 May 2006/402) 354 354. Bypass the ban by truck will end (on 24 May 2006/402) 361 the number indicates the maximum speed of the vehicle in kilometres per hour. Character is valid in that the road to the next character horbar; 363, 361 & 572, 573, or 575. The period of validity of the mark will also mark with 571 571, unless immediately after the traffic sign shown to mark the new speed limit. (23.6.2010/625)
On the road, where the speed limit is a maximum of 30 km/h, there may be bumps are necessary, increased protection of you or other similar structures, which are not explicitly warn of traffic sign or any other speed-lowering structures which do not traffic control device, or any other similar way separately. (23.6.2010/625)
Mark 361 and more if necessary, you can shield "limit in" the speed limit on a narrower road to or from the territory of the subject to the general speed limit. Mark 361 and extra plate "Area" may be necessary according to the speed limit within the region at about the speed limit on the way to the symbol 361 back to the speed limit in the area. (23.6.2010/625) 361. The speed limit (23.6.2010/625) 361 362 Mark demonstrates that the mark assigned to the speed limit will end and the transition to the global or regional scope of the speed limit.
362. The speed limit will end the figure shows vehicle Mark 363 Mark the maximum speed in km/h with a restricted area. Within the region can be the maximum permissible speed in order to change the character 361, 573 or 575. The area where the speed limit is a maximum of 30 km/h, there may be bumps are necessary, increased protection of you or other similar structures, which are not explicitly warn of traffic sign or any other speed-lowering structures which do not traffic control device, or any other similar way separately. (23.6.2010/625) 363. The speed limit in the area (23.6.2010/625) 363 364 sign indicating the end of the region to the speed limit sign. The speed limit in the area will also play the speed limit area towards which the mark with 363.
364. The speed limit area ends with a Character For 365 plate 815 characters can be used in advance.
365. Ajokaistakohtainen ban or limit sign stop Symbol, for a reason other than prohibiting 371 compulsory motor-on the side of the road, as a result of which the mark has been set. The character is a valid character in a public road or Street intersection following the 371-376, 381 or 382 520 or 521 or sign up to the expiry date indicated on the parking place, unless the scope is not shorter than the more plate. Characters can be a miniature version of a parking meter in peitoksi within the container to indicate that stopping the relevant location is prohibited.
The sign does not apply to road traffic law stop the pavement or the bike down a path and not according to this regulation, permitted stopping the bus or tram stop.
371. Stopping prohibited Mark prohibited Mark 372 to the side of the vehicle on the road, which it is set. The scope of the mark is the same as the character in 371. In the context of the character can be allowed parking time free for a shield. Characters can be a parking meter, a miniature version of the shield with the time limit set for the profitable pillar or peitoksi to indicate that the car the location is prohibited.
372. No Parking Signs 373 and 374 within the area bounded by the Characters is prohibited. Within the region can be a separate order more traffic on roads.
373.374 Lan area. Parking area ends in a sign of the 375 Mark is prohibited parking from other vehicles as takseilta a taxi at the station. The character is a valid character in 534.
375. The taxi rank Sign stop Symbol is prohibited-area for the rest of 376 as takseilta. Taking a taxi is only allowed in passengers or submission. The scope of the mark is the same as the character in 371.
376.381 and 382 of the taxi the detention place Signs prohibiting parking the vehicle Symbol 381 a month in odd-numbered days in even-numbered days of the month, and mark 382 in both cases on the side of the road, which it is set. The scope of the mark is the same as the character in 371. Parking ban will be in force from the date referred to in the A.M. the next day at 8:00, unless an additional plate not more.
381.382 per day parking. Day parking Sign 391 Mark shows that the vehicle has to stop for inspection.
391. A mandatory stop for inspection by the sign of the mark showing that the vehicle is 392 to be stopped by the police for inspection, or for other reasons.
392. A compulsory stop for the inspection Mark 393 Mark shows that a driver must be regarded as a power-driven vehicle above the centreline of the vehicle, the distance of at least the mark assigned to moottorikäyttöiseen.
393. the minimum distance between the order of the characters in the section 17 of the power-driven vehicles (29.4.1994/328) for the provision of a character is a circle-shaped. It has a white border, and a blue background with a white pattern that describes the order.
section 18 (29.4.1994/328) 411 will be placed in the intersection or behind it. The characters of the 412-416 will be placed in the roadway to the right side. In addition to the specific reasons, they can be placed in the roadway to the left side of the road, or on the stand. Signs of 412 – 411 can be used as ajokaistakohtaisina group, in which case they will be placed in the relevant traffic lanes. 417 and 418 of the characters are placed in the traffic on the stand, or any other obstacle. The characters of the mark which is placed in the road to 421 427 or above or on the right side of the road section. In exceptional cases they can be placed exclusively on the left side of the road or the road section.
Control characters are: signs 411 – 415 Marks shall be addressed to all the directions of the vehicle allowed access. On the characters of the mirror images can be used, and the arrow patterns can be applied according to the situation. Note the arrows on the 412-415 can be combined. To change the traffic lane has been banned in the area, where signs of the 412-415, used for the ajokaistakohtaisina. Marks Group addressed to the Organization of the 412-415, by way of derogation from may, however, left swivel cyclist or Al Qaeda run directly over the right to drive traffic directly to the intersection while keeping within the correct traffic lane.
411. The compulsory direction of the 412. The compulsory direction of the 413. The compulsory direction of the 414. The compulsory direction of the 415. A mandatory direction Sign 416 Character that the vehicle is to circulate the roundabout, at the junction of the platforms or any other obstacle. Cyclist, AG, moottorikelkkailija, and the rider may, however, deviate from the order of the characters, if the symbol assigned to 422-427 is a change.
416. A mandatory rotation of the direction of the Sign by the sign it is established that the vehicle be 417 swapped its just another undertaking designated by the side of the arrow. Cyclist, AG, moottorikelkkailija, and the rider may, however, deviate from the order of the characters, if the symbol assigned to 422-427 is a change. Also mirror image can be used.
417. the dealer will Mark 418 Symbol shows that the side should not ignore the Government in Albania.
418. the dealer will Mark 421 Mark shall be addressed to ajoradasta or structurally separated the sidewalk, pedestrians must be used when passing in the appropriate direction. Other than the pedestrians and road traffic Act, section 8, paragraph 2, and article 45 the road users are not allowed to use the mark has been allocated the sidewalk. Characters not usually being used to show the increased level of the sidewalk. (1998/1133) 421. The sidewalk (1998/1133) 422 Character shall be addressed to ajoradasta or separate structurally separated bike path, which is to be used when driving in the direction of cyclists. Other vehicles are not allowed to use the mark has been allocated on the bike path. Moped driving bike on the road, however, is allowed, if it is addressed to tekstillisellä more plate "" mopeds "Allowed". If the cycle path is only on the left side of the road and the roadway to the right of the right edge of the verge or the carriageway on the route, or equivalent, is the use of reason in the short term on the way to a more secure, cyclists must use the piennarta or the right edge of the roadway. The bike on the road when driving, if applicable, be followed, what the road traffic Act provides for the subject of driving. (7.5.1997/415) 422. The cycle path Sign 423 Marks shall be addressed to the ajoradasta or separate structurally separated combined on the bike path and sidewalk that cycling and pedestrian should be used when passing in the appropriate direction. By the way is a cycle path and force, what are the signs of 421 and 422. (7.5.1997/415) 423. Connected to the bike path and sidewalk Signs 424 and 425, structurally separated, or the symbol shall be addressed to the ajoradasta a separate parallel bike path and sidewalk. Mark the symbols indicate the location of the bike path and the sidewalk in between. By the way is a cycle path and force, what are the signs of 421 and 422. (7.5.1997/415) 424. The bike path and sidewalk parallel to 425. The bike path and sidewalk parallel to the sign of the 426 Brand shall be addressed to the snowmobile route. The transport vehicles other than snowmobiles snowmobile route is prohibited. Snowmobile driving along a route, if applicable, comply with the road traffic Act, what is provided for in the subject of driving. The skier and the rest of the route to the right side of the pedestrian is primarily a pass.
426. Snowmobile route Sign 427 Mark shall be addressed to the ratsastustie, which the rider must be used in the direction of the promenade. Horse riding path are non-riders may be used. Horse riding on the road, if applicable, be followed, what the road traffic Act provides for the subject of driving. Connected to the ratsastustie and the road shall be addressed to the one above the qualifying marks. Similar ratsastustie and road shows side by side with marks.
427. Ratsastustie, the characters section 19 (29.4.1994/328) of a rectangular shape, with the instructions given to the road users, as well as shows on the road, with its associated traffic rule will be applied.
Help characters are: Character 511 Character is placed in the roadway to the right side of the cab, above, to the left side of the road or roadway. Unless otherwise shown, put on a show the respective protection protection of the road mark in the place the front edge of the road.
511. The crosswalk Sign 520 Mark parking places are reserved for vehicles access to parking, the driver of the vehicle to continue its journey, the mark as shown or any other General kulkuveuvolla. Parking for any purpose is prohibited. The mark can be used in a train, a bus, a tram or other symbols. Metro shows the symbol "METRO". Otherwise, the position is, mutatis mutandis, in effect, what mark 521.
520.521-ride off the placeholder Character will be allocated or ajoradasta tiemerkinnöin separated from the area, which is reserved for the parking of vehicles. Parking restrictions are expressed in terms of an additional shield. In the context of the parking mittarein parking sign is only used, if it is necessary for the detection of vehicles in the area or in order to demonstrate the investment indicators. The character must, however, be a miniature version of the parking meter or profitable pillar. Conditions or restrictions which should be expressed in such a parking meter or a mark on the column. Additional plate 831 – 836 or 841 – 844 or 871 with a sign indicating that other than for vehicles allowed to park area, expressed on the rating plate. The mark can be used to show the parking or the distinctive number or letters.
521. Parking lot 521 521 (a) (b) the investment vehicles in the parking lot.. 521 (c) the investment vehicles in the parking lot of the investment vehicles in the parking lot Sign 522. Parking meeting point is on the road on both sides of the forbidden.
522.531 and 532 meeting place for characters in the other vehicle other than a bus or coach should not be allowed to stop and Park on the side of the tiemerkinnöin by the way the character either of or, if the entry does not exist, 12 metres closer to the characters. In this area, however, to stop the vehicle to rise out of the or on exit, if it can happen to bus traffic. The character of the coat-of-arms, may be attached to a different ID, name of the stop of the tariff and, the symbols, as well as the number of lines in the terminal points of the lines or routes. Pikavuorolinjan stop attached to the end of the mark will be allocated an additional plate 532.
Local traffic trip planner for bus stop 531.532. Long distance bus stop sign of 533 Characters, if applicable, in effect, what are the signs of 531 and 532.
533. Tram stop Sign the respective Character is placed in the taxi rank 534 takarajalle.
534. The taxi rank Sign in (a) and (b) 541 541 Marks will be allocated for coaches reserved lane. If the lane is reserved for the taxis, will be announced this character at the bottom of the "TAXI". The correct traffic lane reserved for buses and coaches are allowed to use the trams, emergency vehicles, police vehicles and the additional plate capacity, possibly as reported in other vehicles. When the bus lane is on the right side of the roadway, it may also be used mopeds, motorcycles and bicycles. Topics for turning will receive bus bandwidth to be used by all vehicles. The effect of the mark extends beyond the next intersection, unless mark otherwise 542 542 (a) or (b). A sign will be placed above the start of the bus bandwidth, and it can be, if necessary, repeat.
541 541 bus lane a. b. Bus lane Signs 542 542 (b) (a) and a sign will be placed above the end of the bus lane.
542 a. bus lane ends 542 (b). The bus lane ends in the characters (a) and (b) the mark shall be addressed to the 543 543 tram reserved bandwidth. If the tram lane is reserved for the taxis, will be announced this character at the bottom of the "TAXI". In this case, the tram lanes are allowed to use the emergency vehicles, police vehicles and the additional plate capacity, possibly as reported in other vehicles. A sign will be placed above the start of the tram lane. The effect of the mark extends beyond the next intersection, unless mark otherwise (a) or (b) 544 544.
543 a. tram lane 543 (b). The tram lane Marks (a) and (b) the sign is placed in the 544 544 above the end of the tram lane.
544 a. tram lane ends 544 b. Tram lane ends Sign 551 Character shows with one-way vehicular traffic. A sign will be placed parallel to the road.
551. A one-way Sign 561 Mark with effect in the territory is to be followed on the freeway, as well as the date of its accession, and erkanemistiellä of the existing road traffic regulations. A sign will be placed in the start of the highway or the road to accession. An additional plate with a mark can be used as a sign of 815 prior before the start of the highway.
561. The Highway Sign 562 Mark is placed in the end of the motorway, or erkanemistielle. An additional plate with 815 of the end of the highway to be used for declaring the character prior information.
A change in the motor transport highway road to be announced, however, the end of the motorway with the preliminary information, in which case the symbol as a sign of 563 is used for characters with additional plate 815 563.
562. The highway ends in the sign of the effect in 563 must comply with the motor transport on the road, as well as the date of its accession, and erkanemistiellä of the existing road traffic regulations. A sign will be placed in the start point of the road motor transport, or interface. An additional plate with a mark can be used to advance 815 provided here for information purposes prior to the start of the motor transport on the road.
563. Expressway Sign 564 Sign will be placed in the end of the road for motor transport or erkanemistielle. An additional plate with a mark can be used as a motor transport 815 on the road as a sign declaring the end of the prior information.
A change in the motor transport on the road into a motorway will be notified, however, mark prior, when the characters of the 561 561 additional plate 815.
564. Expressway ends with Characters tiejaksolla 565 and 566 by limiting the Characters must comply with the rules in force in the tunnel transport. (on 24 May 2006/402) 565. The tunnel (24 May 2006/402) 566. The tunnel ends (on 24 May 2006/402) 567-label shall stop or Park by the detention of the vehicle only in the event of an emergency or in the event of an incident. (on 24 May 2006/402) 567. Hätäpysäyttämispaikka (24 May 2006/402) 571 and 572 of the characters within the area bounded by the characters in the value of the existing road traffic regulations must be respected.
571. Agglomeration of 572. A locality ending Characters bounded by the characters in 573 and 574 must comply with the rules in force on the grounds of the transport.
573 574 Garden Street. Garden Street ends with the Characters within the area bounded by the 575 and 576 Characters shall comply with the applicable traffic rules pedestrian street. (on 24 May 2006/402) 575. Walking Street (on 24 May 2006/402) 576. The promenade ends (on 24 May 2006/402) Instruction signs section 20 (29.4.1994/330) on the road to passing the instruction and reference guide are used for characters. Except as otherwise provided below, there are signs on the ground the color blue and the text white. (15 February 2007/184)
The Green base color and white text to guide you on the freeway or motor transport on the road. These colors are also used in the highway and the road to progress in motor transport. (15 February 2007/184)
White base color and black text navigation tables and viitoissa show paikalliskohdetta. (15 February 2007/184)
Brown base color and white text orientation marks indicate the meaning of tourism service. (15 February 2007/184)
Yellow base color and black text orientation marks indicate a detour or a temporary traffic arrangement. (15 February 2007/184)
A black base color and white text on a guided tour of the mark of the show on the road, or private road or private road. (15 February 2007/184)
Red bear covered with a blanket, or the distance from the destination navigation table, the table indicates that the route to the destination is temporarily out of service. (15 February 2007/184)
Guided tour of the signs are: 611. Navigation table 612. 613 and 614 flat characters in the Character of navigation shall be addressed to the detour. The character may be limited to the vehicle.
613.614 detour to the navigation table. Detour to the navigation table 615. Detour tutorial Character 616 Mark will be notified of the itinerary in the direction of the arrow, where the area is limited to turning in exceptional transport arrangements or otherwise.
616.621 and 622 Itinerary guidance Signs Marking shall be addressed to the lane arrangement of characters in the next at the junction of the road or in the lane arrangement differs from the usual.
621. Lane assistance 622. Lane guidance 623. The end of the Road Signs 631 to 633 Marks shall be addressed to the transport area, for which the lane is for, and, where appropriate, the number of such traffic directions.
631. Must conform to the above references to 632. Must conform to the above references to 633. Must conform to the above erkanemisviitta 641. The signpost 642. Erkanemisviitta 643. Private road 644. Address (15 February 2007/184) 644 (a). a preliminary sign of Osoiteviittan (15 February 2007/184) 645. Light traffic reference to 646. The rotation of the road sign of the temporary detour will be allocated 647 647 Marks. Detour to the references to 648. Paikalliskohteen references to 649. The engine and motor traffic Road 650. -Ride references to 651. Umpitie 652. Umpitie Character in the symbol shall be addressed to the dangerous road 653 under normal road conditions and traffic conditions, we recommend a maximum speed.
653.661 is a recommended maximum. The distance from the flat-662. The name of the characters in the paragraph repealed by the 662 (a). A 15 February 2007/184.
The characters in 663 – 665 Characters can also be used for the distance between the tables, navigation tables and viitoissa.
663. the international trunk bus number 664. The highway number 665. The number of Regional Road number 666 665 (a). the road. The rest of the public road number 667. Instruction on the number tarkoittamalle on the Road Signs 671-679 and 681 – 686 Mark walks you through the route, the planned road to the sign or the mark for a group of users. The brand image of the vehicle in accordance with the Group of 681 vary in. The characters are used in the navigation tables and viitoissa. Signs of the 673-679 can also be used in the tekstillisissä referred to in article 11 of the plates. Brands of 671, 672, the colors may be signs of 677 677, 684, with the exception of (a) and vary depending on the navigation table, mantle or tekstillisen in accordance with the colors of the shield. 677 677 characters and a car park may be changing the data presented on a black background with white or yellow text or number, or green or red. (18 December 2008/961) 671. The identification of Highway 672. Motor transport on the road ID 673. Airport 674. The car ferry to 675. 676/port. Industrial area of 677. Wi-677 (a). Covered Parking (18 December 2008/961) 678. The train station of 679. The bus station of 681. For certain categories of vehicles or vehicle combinations intended for route 682. For pedestrians for route 683. For people with disabilities for route 684. The transport of dangerous goods intended for the route Sign 685 Character pattern can be applied according to the situation.
685. the route, with the stairs to the Character of the pattern can be applied to the situation of the 686 Brand. The symbol can be used to replace the invalidin the vehicle with a symbol.
686. the route without the stairs Make 690 Sign shall be addressed to the emergency exit. (on 24 May 2006/402) 690. Emergency exit (24 May 2006/402) 691 Character shall be addressed to the nearest fire exit and the distance to it. (on 24 May 2006/402) 691. Escape route (24 May 2006/402) Marks 701-706 Brand base color is blue or Brown, which is determined by the identification of the components to be used according to the label. (15 February 2007/184) 701. Service item tutorial (15 February 2007/184) 702. Service item tutorial (15 February 2007/184) 703. Service item erkanemisviitta (15 February 2007/184) 704. Service address (15 February 2007/184) 704 (a). a preliminary Service item osoiteviittan (15 February 2007/184) 710 the figure shows the frequency of the radio station, which will be sent to the regular traffic announcements.
710. The Radio station frequency characters in 711, 712, 715, 722-726, 731, 733, 734, 741, 742, 791 and 792 identification of the parts of the Characters can be used as a guide. 711 (15 February 2007/184). Tutorial (15 February 2007/184) 712. Guidance Office (15 February 2007/184) characters in 713. on 15 February 2007, the section has been repealed A/184.
715. First aid for characters in the 716. on 15 February 2007, the section has been repealed A/184.
721. Car repair shop 722. Service station 723. A hotel or motel (15 February 2007/184) 724. Dining place (15 February 2007/184) 725. In the café or pikaruokapaikka (15 February 2007/184) 726. Latrine 731. Youth Hostel in 733. Campsite 734. The tourist vehicle area 741. Picnic area 742. Outdoor area with the characters of 743. on 15 February 2007, the section has been repealed A/184.
The characters of 744. on 15 February 2007, the section has been repealed A/184.
The characters of 745. on 15 February 2007, the section has been repealed A/184.
The characters of 752. on 15 February 2007, the section has been repealed A/184.
791. the emergency telephone (24 May 2006/402) 792. Fire extinguisher (24 May 2006/402) and 771 (b) Marks the marks 771 points matkailutie. Mark 771 (b) is used to travel on the road this unique identifier. (15 February 2007/184) 771 a. Matkailutie (15 February 2007/184) 771 b. Matkailutie (15 February 2007/184) Marks 772 (a) points (a) to (f), 773-772 773 774 (a) to (e) and (f) identification of the parts of the Characters for an unspecified period can be used as a guidance note 701-704, and 704 (a) (15 February 2007/184) or (a) 772. historical building (15 February 2007/184) 772 (b). The World Heritage site (15 February 2007/184) 772 (c). The nature of the target (15 February 2007/184) 772 d. Vantage Point (15 February 2007/184) 772 (e). The Zoo or the Park (15 February 2007/184) 772 (f). Other attraction (15 February 2007/184) 773 a. swimming place (15 February 2007/184) 773 (b) fishing (15 February 2007/184) 773 (c). The ski lift (15 February 2007/184) 773 d. Golf course (15 February 2007/184) 773 e. Amusement or theme park (15 February 2007/184) 774 a. Cabin accommodation (15 February 2007/184) 774 b. bed and breakfast (15 February 2007/184) 774 (c). The direct sales (15 February 2007/184) 774 d. Handicraft workshop (15 February 2007/184) 774 (e). The livestock yard (15 February 2007/184) 774 f. Horseback riding (15 February 2007/184) More signs section 21 (29.4.1994/328)
Sign below can be used as a rectangular plate, if the purpose of the transport for the character or item must be clarified. Additional plate can also be used in determining the period of validity of the mark or of the scope and effect of the restriction.
Symbol, right of way and the ban on the yield (give way) sign and for the plate on the ground and the trap is yellow, red, and the pattern or the text is usually black. The other character for the plate from the ground color, border color, pattern and text colors are usually the same as the päämerkissä.
More signs are: 811. Item risteävällä the road to 812. The target in the direction of the arrow 813. The target in the direction of the arrow 814. The effect of the length of the area of 815. Distance to 816. The distance required to stop 821. Free width of 822. Free height of the plate number on the rating plate of the 823 More safe in the case of the free height of the power cord.
823. the height of the 824 power cord. The effect of area in both directions in 825. The effect of area in both directions in 826. The scope of the arrow in the direction of 827. Effect on the 828 area starts. Scope ends for more shields 831 – 836 and 826 – 850 More plate shows that the prohibition, restriction or help a road sign means a sign vehicle, expressed in terms of the group. For more travel tourism as envisaged by the shield of the 835 is considered a car and travel trailer. As for the meaning of invalidin of the plate 836 is regarded as a vehicle that is specially equipped for the transport of invalids to, or for, or with a police-issued liikuntavammaisen parking permit. You can use the additional plate 151 and 189 836 in the context of the character, in which case it means that the road is, in particular, be careful not to people with disabilities.
831. Passenger car 832. Bus 833. Truck 834. Commercial vehicle 835. The tourist vehicle, 836. 841. Invalidin vehicle Motorcycle 842. Moped 843. 844 and 845 of the bicycle More plates For plate shall be addressed to the investment vehicle, the edge of the stone.
844. Wi-Fi way to 845. Wi-Fi way parathyroid 848.
Additional plate shows that the prohibition applies to traffic sign 318 addressed to the transport of dangerous goods in Road Traffic Safety Agency in accordance with the order of the Group (A) on the transport of dangerous goods. (12.2.2015/128) 848. A ban on the transportation of dangerous goods (A) the Group (12.2.2015/128) parathyroid 849.
Additional plate shows that the prohibition applies to traffic sign 318 addressed to the transport of dangerous goods in Road Traffic Safety Agency in accordance with the order of the Group (B) on the transport of dangerous goods through the run. Shuttle is permitted, if the place of loading or unloading is that characters in a restricted area. Place of loading or unloading shall be the shortest route, and the vehicle shall, without delay after the loading to be moved away from the characters from a limited area. (12.2.2015/128) 849. Passage through a ban on the shipment of dangerous substances in Group B (12.2.2015/128) plate 850.
Additional plate shows that the prohibition applies to the transport of traffic sign 318 addressed security in the tunnel on the transport of dangerous goods under the order. Letter (B), (C), (D) or (E) shows the tunnel class. (12.2.2015/128) 850. Tunnel category (12.2.2015/128) the period of validity of the Additional plates, 851-853 entered for the plate with black numerals (parathyroid 851), if it applies to the order of the day from Monday to Friday. Where the period of validity applies to everyday except Saturday, expressed it with black numerals in brackets indicate (parathyroid 852). Every day except Sundays and other holy days, the period of validity shall be entered in the Red numerals (parathyroid 853). Holy days are also considered independence day and labor day. The blue-and ruskeapohjaisessa for more on the rating plate is used for the black color instead of white. (15 February 2007/184) 851. The period of validity of the 852. The period of validity of the 853. The period of validity of the parathyroid 854 372 (no parking) if the mark is associated with the number of minutes (min), or the number of hours (h), a plate, is only the number of hours in excess of one minute allocated to or parking prohibited. Mark 520 (Park and ride), 521 (parking place) or 521 (a) – 501 (c) (the investment vehicle parking position), the time of maximum parking time for more shield to notify.
854. The time limit For the shields of the mark (a) and (b) 855 855 372 (no parking) in the plate indicates that parking is permitted, if the ban is carried out without prejudice to the payment. Mark 520 (Park and ride), 521 (parking place) as well as the brands of 521 (a) – 521 c (investment vehicles, parking), the plate shows that the use of the parking space shall be established by a payment. (16.12.1994/1257)
The payment obligation shall be valid for the period of validity of the indicated on the rating plate. If the period of validity of the obligation to pay is always valid. For more on the rating plate may also announce the settlement (for example, "" Ticket vending machine "a" or "an" advance payment ""). (16.12.1994/1257)
If the fixed payment is made in any other way than the parking spaces or a parking meter for payment as referred to in, or pay a parking ticket device is pysäköimisen for be placed in a conspicuous place, in the car on the inside of the windscreen or side of the glass so that the front side of the device as a whole outside of the ticket or to be seen and read. (16.12.1994/1257) 855 a. paid parking available for an Additional 855 (b). (a) and (b) additional plates of 856 856 shield shall be addressed, as well as the obligation to use the car for parking services in the discus parking time limit.
The time limit is in effect, in the case provided for in the additional plate above 854. However, for the period from the start of the time limit shall be calculated from the following parking a half-or recognize.
If the time limit is only valid at a given time, and the vehicle is parked at a time when the constraint is not valid or the expiry of the limit is less than half an hour, allowed parking time limit shall be calculated from the time when the entry into force of the next time. There shall be no obligation to any person to use Wi-Fi in the discus, which is parked car in a handicapped parking permit.
the use of (a) the duty of the 856 856 (b) car wheel. obligation to use Wi-Fi For shields in the Discus (a) and (b) with a thicker line 861 861 shall be addressed to the right of legitimate traffic direction and the ohuemmalla line, which is a traffic sign 231 or 232 addressed to väistämisvelvollisiksi. (1998/1133) 861 (a). The right of legitimate traffic direction (1998/1133) 861 (b). The right of legitimate traffic direction (1998/1133) 862. Tukkitie plate 863 More plate can be used to show the way corner you arrive a two-way cycle route. (1998/1133) 863. Bi-directional cycle path (1998/1133) 871 and 872 For shields in the event of a need for further guidance of the shield, which is not confirmed in the present regulation, can be used as a tekstillistä for the shield.
Additional plate 872 demonstrates that the prohibition of derogation is permitted to occur in the transport position: 1) a property, because of the buildings, premises and equipment in the maintenance or the machinery driving, then, when it is necessary;
2 distribution of the traffic and of the goods transport), which is the collection of their weight or some other special reason not reasonable;
3), a person of the age of the locomotion, because of injury or illness, or for any other reason, limited;
4) children's Shuttle, when one person is has more than one child under seven years of age the child;
retrieve and import the customer 5) a taxi; or 6) driving the vehicle when the driver is physically disabled.
871. Tekstillinen plate 872. Tekstillinen plate "" service vehicles allowed "a" plate 880 More plate shall be addressed to the emergency telephone or a fire extinguisher, or both, according to the hätäpysäyttämispaikan equipment. (on 24 May 2006/402) 880. Emergency telephone and fire extinguisher (24 May 2006/402) section 22, Chapter 4 of the traffic lights (15.11.2001/1011) you are controlling the traffic of solid light the most spectacular opastimin mean lights as follows: 1) Red light indicates that the vehicle must not ignore the pääopastinta referred to in paragraph 3 below and the stop line. When the red light, yellow light, in addition to this the light will change to green to be as soon as expected.
2) green light indicates that the vehicle must not ignore the pääopastimen and the stop line. The green light in spite of the driver is to provide fully accessible've added to that, in the appropriate order, is entered or stepping into a protection on the road. At the junction of the turn to the driver of a vehicle shall yield the intersecting road, polkupyöräilijää, mopoilijaa, and pedestrians across. In addition, the driver normally have to give way to the left to turn into oncoming traffic.
3) the yellow light by itself indicates that the vehicle is not allowed to ignore the pääopastinta and the stop line. However, if the vehicle has so far, that change from green to yellow, the light can be safely stopped, gets it to ignore the pääopastimen and the stop line.
If the green light is the light of nuolenmuotoinen in the yellow or red or an arrow with black outline, is observed as provided for in paragraph 1 when driving in the direction of the arrow.
Pääopastin is before an intersection on the right side of the first signal or the relevant part of the carriageway. If the input to the direction of traffic lanes on the left traffic lane or the left-hand traffic is controlled by traffic lights in the direction of this income from the rest of the light-control separate from the pääopastin however, this traffic is on the left side of the carriageway on the part of the person concerned or two-way carriageway with Central podium, or above the relevant part of the carriageway.
section 23 (15.11.2001/1011) Flashing yellow light opastimessa shows that the driver must comply with special care.
24 section When article 22 and 23 of the signals referred to in ajokaistoittain above the carriageway, each is placed in the opastimella been accessed light applies only to signal the correct traffic lane of vehicles is intended by the drivers.
Article 25 When the traffic light is the bike path for sights, mopeds and invalid bicycle drivers a special vehicle-signalling (bicycle signal), they must comply with the details of the primary light. Bicycle signal above is a blue shield with a white bicycle. Opastimesta is otherwise valid, articles 22 and 23 of the Act is provided in the vehicle-opastimesta.
Bicycle signal section 26 (15.11.2001/1011) flashing red light opastimessa indicate that a vehicle must not ignore the stop signal and stop lines.
Flashing round white light indicates that the signal and shut down in accordance with the level of the intersection of the line must not ignore what driving is provided.
section 27 (26 October 1990/934) you are controlling the traffic in a traffic lane on the road, which is closed to the yläpuolisin opastimin or vaihtuvasuuntaisia traffic lanes, traffic lights mean the following: 1) Red vinoristin-shaped light indicates that it is prohibited to use a traffic lane.
2) Yellow nuolenmuotoinen flashing light indicates that the light is about to change to red, or the lane closed ahead. The stability of such a ajokaistalla advice is to move in the direction of the arrow to a ajokaistalle, which will give the green light. When the yellow arrow-shaped flashing lights is one of the two, is a vehicle in the direction of the arrow on the removable media.
3) Green down an arrow-shaped light indicates that the traffic lane is allowed.
section 28 (15.11.2001/1011) Jalankulkijaopastimessa mean the different lights: 1) red light that the pedestrian is not allowed to step onto the road, the bike path and the tram lane.
2) the green light that the pedestrian not to step onto the road, bike path or the tram lane. Flashing green light means that the time at which the pedestrian can cross the roadway, is running out and that the light is about to change to red.
If the pedestrians for a special jalankulkijaopastin, they have to follow it.
Where there is no specific jalankulkijaopastinta for pedestrians, there is a pedestrian passage track vehicles to comply with the lights.
section 29 of the bike path to use for cycling, mopoilijan and invalid bicycle driver is, where. a special bicycle for two is not, comply with the jalankulkijaopastimen, or if it is not, by the light vehicle signal.
section 30 of the Blinking yellow light warning sign or the character 511 (pedestrian crossing) shows that the driver must comply with special care.
A flashing yellow light Flashing yellow light warning of a pedestrian crossing sign in the context of Chapter 5 (21.2.1992/163) of road markings in General, section 31 (21.2.1992/163) put on a surface by painting or otherwise for the purposes of the road markings, which are to be used either alone or in combination with the traffic signs.
Road markings are distributed the length of the road direction indication and other tiemerkintöihin.
The provisions of this chapter, applies, mutatis mutandis, to interfaces.
The road longitudinal markings section 32 (21.2.1992/163) in the middle of the dash is a white dashed line that separates at the same time, the subject of opposing traffic directions from each other. The centre-line of the line, and the gap ratio is 1:1 line 3 Yellow shut-off line, section 33 (21.2.1992/163) in the Lane bar is a white dashed line, which separates the samansuuntaiselle traffic lanes from each other. Lane line, the line, and the gap ratio is usually 1:3. The territory of clustering and, in some cases below the line, and the gap ratio, however, can also be a 1:1.
The constant driving in the lane line on the site is prohibited.
2 Lane line 3 Yellow shut-off bar 4 White non-proliferation section of the carriageway border the line 6 of the 34 (21.2.1992/163) shut-off line is connected between the traffic lanes on the yellow or white line. Shut-off line is yellow, when it separated from each other and at other times opposing ajosuunnat white.
The vehicle must not exceed the ajosuunnalleen shut-off referred to in the line and run on top of it. Shut-off line is intended for the vehicle next to the ajosuunnalle when the shut-off line to the right side of the dotted line is not. When such a cutoff line is yellow, not the vehicle should not be driven to the left side.
1 line 3 Yellow Butterfly line 6 of the carriageway edge line 34 (a) of section (21.2.1992/163) Warning is a yellow dashed line indicating that starts at the yellow shut-off line. The warning line in the line, and the gap ratio is 3:1. Warning line is intended for the vehicle next to the ajosuunnalle, where the warning line on its right side is not the center line or shut-off line.
Reversible heat pumps on both sides of the lane shall be addressed to the ' Dr ' kaksoisvaroitusviivalla.
5 a warning line 6 of the carriageway edge line of section 35 (21.2.1992/163) the carriageway edge line is a single white line, which shows the edge of the carriageway. An extension of the border may be crossing and ajoradasta in the case of the regions responsible for the sequence of stops or mark on a white dotted line. In this case, the line, and the gap ratio is 1:1.
The effectiveness of the border can be used for sound or vibration-causing structural solutions.
1 line 3 Yellow Warning line 5 line 6 of the non-proliferation of the carriageway border 36 section (21.2.1992/163) bus or tram lane is separated from the rest of the ajoradasta normal wider railing or Barrier Strip with a line. Lane line to line, and the gap ratio is 1:1.
3 Yellow Butterfly line 6 of the carriageway border the edge of an extension of the line 7 of the 8 and 9 bus or tram lane markings section 36 (a) (23.6.2010/625) in the bike lane and the rest of the traffic lane between normal wide lane line or shut-off line. Lane line, and the gap ratio is 1:1.
The bike lane will be marked in accordance with section 45 of the bicycle traffic, construction of the road within the meaning of section tiemerkinnällä. Topics for turning will receive a bike lane used by all vehicles. Bike lane may also use the property, the car park and bus stop.
Traffic lights in the crossroads of the bike lane may be accompanied by cyclists and moped riders, in the waiting area. The wait mode is used in accordance with section 45 of the bicycle traffic on the road within the meaning of part-tiemerkintää.
Other road markings article 37 (23.6.2010/625) a pedestrian crossing the roadway can be shown in white on the road parallel to the juovituksella.
A pedestrian crossing on the bike path extension shall be indicated by two sets of white dotted line. The symbol shall be addressed to the bike to make way for future polkupyöräilijälle and mopoilijalle roadway crossing point. The entry can also be used in other polkupyöräilijälle and the road crossing points referred to in mopoilijalle.
If the bike path extension shall be entered in the pedestrian crossing in the middle of the flag, alongside the side of the road, the protection or dashes will not be marked.
Bike path extension of the section 38 (21.2.1992/163) Stop line is connected the white line on the road poikkisuuntainen. It can be used to indicate the place, before which the vehicle is, in accordance with the stop sign or traffic light.
Section 38 (a) stop line (21.2.1992/163) yield (give way) a small white triangles of the road line is poikkisuuntainen. Yield (give way) with a line can be enhanced by the traffic sign indicated yield (give way) or the obligation of the 222 231.
Give way line 39 section (21.2.1992/163) shut-off area shall be addressed to the non-proliferation line limited the yellow or white hatched squares. Non-proliferation can also limit to the edge of the stone. You can replace all or part of a single brick with white or yellow.
Shut-off area is yellow, when it separated from the opposing traffic directions from each other, at other times, white.
In addition to what is provided for in article 34 (2), is driving the vehicle, as well as stopping and parking the shut-off on the territory.
Section 40 of the sluice-gate area (21.2.1992/163) on white lane arrows may be groups for indicating the direction or directions from the junction at exit lanes may be using.
By way of derogation from the grouping arrangement may be addressed by an arrow in a lane a cyclist and Al Qaeda, who intends to turn left, drive to the intersection on the right directly to the people who like to drive traffic while keeping within the correct traffic lane.
Lane on a one-way road, Calzado arrow arrow can be used to indicate the direction of ajokaistalla.
Lane arrow bike on the road or on the sidewalk (23.6.2010/625) on the sidewalk and bike on the road in the direction of the arrow to show a lane.
Lane arrow bike on the road or on the sidewalk, section 41 (21.2.1992/163) on white, the end of the end of the arrow may be reported to the traffic lane in a traffic lane.
The arrow must conform to the end of section 42 (21.2.1992/163) car park is separated from ajoradasta with a solid white line. A similar line can be established within the investment vehicles in the region.
Wi-Fi area and a section of the investment vehicles in the parking area of the 43 (21.2.1992/163) in yellow with a solid edge marking shows the bus or tram stop on the detention limit. The symbol can be used in case of doubt, clarify the mark has been allocated or the road traffic act in accordance with article 27 and 28, interception or Wi-Fi. The entry can also be used to liikenteenjakajakorokkeen.
The bus stop, detention or the parking ban in section 44 (21.2.1992/163) Control line is the white dashed line, which can be used to control the traffic to the ajokaistalle referred to in. The line of the control line, and the gap ratio is 1:1.
Section 44 (a) of the control bar (23.6.2010/625) bump, a raised crosswalk or similar design shall be entered in the white box.
Bump Raised crosswalk section 44 (b) (21.2.1992/163) from side to side in the narrow white lines in the respective group (impulse stripes) indicates the point at which the road must comply with special alertness and pay attention to the driving speed. Poikkiviivojen effect can be used for sound or vibration-causing structural solutions.
The excitation of the tracks section 45 (21.2.1992/163) in order to clarify the effect of traffic sign or you can use the following white road markings: – pedestrian and bicycle traffic, road markings provided for pedestrian traffic intended for transport in the section referred to in section bike – a yield (give way) the obligation to advance entry required a halt to the advance entry-of the obligation to give way, a STOP prior to the mandatory detention of the entry-entry-parking spaces, a P-entry parking – invalidin vehicle parking invalidin parking space referred to in the entry for a vehicle – the bus lanes, bus parking place, or stop, a BUS-entry bus lane or bus for a parking spot or stop – the rest of the traffic bus transport differs from the mark and to the direction of the rest of the vehicle, possibly a different entry from the rest of the traffic to the permissible traffic sign bus and, possibly, for the rest of the vehicle allowed entry to the taxi station, or a TAXI-box-marking or labelling indicating the speed limit — the speed limit – the international trunk bus number entry.
The international European trunk route 6 (29.4.1994/328) Other traffic control devices under section 46 (29.4.1994/328) road signs, traffic lights and road markings in addition to the traffic control use the shut-off and warning devices, and other traffic control devices, as for them individually.
The path of the shut-off devices which should be imposed on the colors are red and yellow. Road users in the event of a warning can be shut-off devices, the use of flashing yellow lights or, if the road is completely closed, a solid red light.
The roadway above the fixed or obstruction and warning devices, the colors are black and yellow.
Chapter 7 (29.4.1994/328), section 47 Transport controller signals (29.4.1994/328) under the supervision of police traffic control or that are used by the hand of the characters represent the following: 1) as well as in front of the approaching a stop; at the same time from the oncoming traffic must not go; When the stop signal is given, it shall remain in force until the adoption of a new character, even though the police man in between would drop their hands or will guide the actions of the rest of the approaching traffic;
(both arms or one arm onto the stretched out) 2) all traffic directions approaching a stop; road users, who will no longer be able to stop safely enough, or who are already in the intersection, will continue the journey;
(the arm stretched out up) 3) mark will be given the relevant direction for the future to continue to run; mark in spite of the driver shall be fully accessible've added to that, in the appropriate order, has entered or stepping into the path of protection; at the junction of the turn to the driver of a vehicle shall yield the intersecting road-border polkupyöräilijää, mopoilijaa, and pedestrians; In addition, the driver of the vehicle to the left turn yield against traffic coming from;
(viittoava sign the respective) 4) approaching the vehicle to a halt; the character may also be given in the transport character a miniature version of 311 (no access) or 392 (a mandatory stop for inspection purposes); characters can be the way of the dark and visibility was reduced to clarify the red light in a prominent position at the lamp.
(the arm in his hand on the palm rest of the approaching vehicle)
The characters referred to in subparagraph (1) above can also be used to transport under the guidance of the military police. A miniature version of the traffic stop mark can give the rest of the traffic controller than the symbol 311 police man. Customs officer can be used as a miniature version of the traffic stop are also characters in the 391 (required to stop for inspection).
The police man in the convoy to escort the passage guaranteeing the police vehicle on or given in accordance with paragraph 4 of article 1, means that the road user shall be fully accessible and, if necessary, to stop at saattueelle. (on 25 January 2001/48), section 48 (29.4.1994/328), the police, customs or border patrol man or the rest of the traffic controller, a motor vehicle issued by the hand sign means that the vehicle has to stop at the back of the push. This sign may be a miniature version of the traffic sign 311 (no access), 391 (a mandatory stop for customs inspection) or 392 (a mandatory stop for inspection purposes). The way of the dark and visibility is impaired may be mentioned the use of red light that displays road signs instead of the lamp.
(the vehicle onto the stretched out arm, Palm, pienoisliikennemerkki or red light reflected light articulated vehicle)
The police or the Customs man in the motor vehicle at the same time of blue blinking alarm indication light red flashing light means that the vehicle has been pushing for a move to the edge of the road and stop.
(red flashing light, which will at the same time a flashing blue emergency light) Chapter 8 (29.4.1994/328), the temporary closure of the road section 49 (29.4.1994/328) for the temporary closure of the road and traffic control because of the condition of the road, or on the road, or in the vicinity of the task's work, to decide on it, which has the right to set the path of the traffic sign.
The fire authority the right to the temporary closure of the road and traffic control provides fire and rescue services (561/75).
(L) fire and rescue services 559/PelastustoimiL:lla 561/1999 is repealed in 1975, see PelastusL 379/2011.
section 50 (29.4.1994/328) when on the road or the road part of the work, which may jeopardise the traffic, is such a road or section shall be equipped with the appropriate traffic signs. In this case, the employee is to use the equipment, which have distinctive colors, and when work is done in the dark or in low light, the reflective material. When the circumstances so require, such road or section be kept wholly or partly closed. The work is also to be fitted with this type of road or in accordance with the provisions of the section and the shut-off devices and signal lights.
Kunnallislaissa (9/76), the order of the rules may be referred to local regulations in order to safeguard the measures to be taken in the traffic on the road, if the property or credit of work may result in harm or danger to traffic.
KunnallislL 9/1976 KuntaL:lla 365/1995 is repealed. See the municipality law 410/2015.
section 51 (29.4.1994/328), the speed of the races for cars and motorcycles may only be carried in a closed road. The closure of the road you need a license, issued by the Government of the city plan for the inscription of the transport corridor. Otherwise, the authorisation shall be granted by the Police Department, which is located in the main part of the territory of the itinerary or. The authorizing authority shall, before granting a permit to consult the road controller. (23.6.2010/625)
Other than those mentioned in subparagraph (1) of motor vehicles does not speed races may be held. The speed of the competition will be held in each competition, where its people is set to the maximum speed on the road of the obligation laid down in article 23 of the law, with the controversial goal in.
The police are on the road, for example, the temporary closure of the road to the keeper, sports competitions, popular events, exhibitions, screenings, the armed forces exercises out during or because of it. In case of urgency, the police can close the Road temporarily, without consulting the road controller.
Chapter 9 Miscellaneous provisions article 52 (29.4.1994/328) provided for in the sound and light signals to give the alarm to the vehicle, and the convoy of a police vehicle to tow these signs of urgent task, the driver of the vehicle must not deviate from the traffic control device to the prohibition, restriction or addressed. (on 25 January 2001/48)
The characters give the alarm to those laid down in the light of the vehicle and the police, customs and border protection official missions to be the driver of the vehicle shall, if so required, the task may not derogate from the special care should be taken in accordance with the traffic control device other than a yield (give way) addressed to the prohibition, restriction or obligation on the part. He did not, however, must not be ignored red lights spectacular traffic stop signal. The provisions of this subsection shall also apply to the police vehicle to tow light signs laid down in the convoy belonging to the driver of a vehicle. (on 25 January 2001/48)
The road next to the hold or on the road or work driver of the vehicle must not be used, as required by and in accordance with the circumstances of the incident differ from the traffic control device other than a yield (give way) assigned to the obligation or prohibition, limitation or the speed limit of the part. He did not, however, must not be ignored red lights spectacular traffic stop signal.
Parking control vehicle used for the task may be, if the official required to park in the area, where parking is prohibited by a traffic sign.
53 section (29.4.1994/328) of the road traffic law, in my view, for the purposes of section 28 (b), shall be considered to be: 1) illness, disability due to failure or damage, which may be assessed against any person, independently, from walking and the accident insurance law, it has been estimated on the basis of article 18 (a) at least one side in class 11; or 2) Visual acuity in the better eye, which can be put up to the value 0.1, or which is fully rated by at least the accident insurance Act, section 18 (a) side of the class 17.
Difficult to transport a disabled person permit may be issued, if you have a regular or frequent shuttle need not survive after the transport without an escort.
A handicapped parking permit may be disabled or the authorisation of a vehicle for him to go to park in areas where parking is prohibited by the symbol 372 (no parking), or 373 (parking area).
Article 54 (29.4.1994/328), the Ministry of transport to give more detailed guidance on the use of traffic control devices and their dimensions.
55 section (29.4.1994/328), the Ministry of transport and communications may be used for the purpose to strengthen other forms of traffic control experiment equipment and the provisions of this Regulation shall be adopted by the more detailed provisions.
Finnish national road administration of the Central Government to provide more detailed guidance on road signs, road markings and colors of the design and sizing of the equipment, non-proliferation and to strengthen other necessary traffic control devices.
section 56 This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 April 1982.
This Regulation shall be repealed with effect from 4 October 1957 of the road traffic regulation (331/57), as well as the traffic signs on 27 November 1957, of the decision of the Ministry of transport and public works (384/57), as amended.
On the basis of the previous regulation, the decision of the Ministry of transport of the road at the traffic lights (459/78) remains in force until otherwise provided under this regulation.
in accordance with the provisions of article 57 of the previous road signs may be used up to the end of 1995, with the following exceptions: (a)) marks 375 (taxi rank), 571 (urban) and 572 (a locality ending) is to be introduced as soon as this regulation enters into force;
(b)) marks 322 (bike and moped driving prohibited), 323 (pedestrian), 416 (required for the direction of rotation), 563 (Expressway) and 564 (Expressway ends) is to be introduced by the end of 1983; and (c)) the characters 312 (motor vehicle driving prohibited), 313 (truck and van driving prohibited), 316 (motor bike driving prohibited), 551 (one-way), 621 and 622 (lane guidance) and the sign of 623 (end of road) is to be introduced by the end of 1990.
In accordance with the provisions of the previous grouping of characters can be used in the character of the 412-415 (required entry) as well as under article 40 of the lane instead of the arrows until the end of 1990.
Road markings shall be amended in line with this regulation by the end of 1983.
The change of the date of entry into force and the application of the acts: 16.1.1987/24: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 April 1987.
19.5.1989/450: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 June 1989.
12.1.1990/32: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 February 1990.
16.3.1990/270: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 April 1990.
26 October 1990/927: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 November 1990.
28.12.1990/1261: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 1991.
28.6.1991/983: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 July 1991.
21.2.1992/163: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 March 1992, the road markings have to be amended to comply with this regulation by the end of 1995, the central line, lane line and shut-off area, however, no later than by the end of 1999.
22.5.1992/446: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 June 1992.
29.4.1994/328: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 June 1994.
At the time of entry into force of this regulation, pursuant to the provisions in force at the traffic lights in road transport of the Ministry of transport (552/90) shall remain in force until otherwise provided under this regulation.
At the time of entry into force of this regulation, in accordance with the provisions in force at the road signs to be used until the end of 2008, with the following exceptions: (a guidance/856) 1) signs of 189 (other risk), 541 541 (a) and (b) (bus lane) 542, 542 (a) and (b) (bus lane ends), points (a) and (b) 543 543 (tram Lane), as well as 544 544 (a) and (b) (tram lane end) has to be introduced by the end of 1999;
2) 145 (high pavement edge), 146 (weak on the road edge), 383 (parking lot), 384 (day parking at the ends) and 634-636 (above a traffic lane guidance arrows) may not be used until the end of 1999; and 3) of the road traffic regulation in accordance with section 57 allowed the characters to be used to the end of 1995.
on 28 June 1994/577: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 September 1994.
16.12.1994/12: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 1995.
7.5.1997/415: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 June 1997.
1998/1133: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 1999, the 231 and 232 of 1 July 1999.
on 25 January 2001/48: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 July 2001.
15.11.2001/1011: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2002.
on 7 March 2002/187: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 April 2002.
In accordance with the provisions in force at the time of entry into force of the regulation for the shield by the end of 2004, 849 to be used as the transport of dangerous goods on the road, the regulation provides for the Ministry of transport and communications.
guidance/856: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2003.
on 24 May 2006/402: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 June 2006.
15 February 2007/184: This Regulation shall enter into force on 26 February 2007.
The entry into force of this regulation in accordance with the provisions in force at the indications of 711 and 712 may be used until the end of 2009. Similarly, the signs of 713, 716, 743-745 and 752 may not be used until the end of 2013. The characters of 644, which is used in the identification of the parts of the road traffic regulation signs may be used until the end of 2013.
18 December 2008/961: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2009.
At the time of entry into force of a regulation on the parking guidance characters, which have been changing the status of the information services of the requirements of this Regulation shall not, however, be used in a different way, to the end of 2013.
This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 July 2010. In accordance with the provisions in force at the time of entry into force of the regulation töyssyistä warning traffic signs and road markings, as well as the bike on the road to the end of the year 2017, the extension to the road markings may be used.
12.2.2015/128: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 March 2015.
Search Translated Laws of Finland