Read the untranslated law here: http://www.finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/1980/19800130
This decision is a dead 1.7.2015. The manufacture and storage of explosives, see. the supervision of VNa 819/15, section 78.
The Ministry of trade and industry has explosives regulation of 1 February 1980 (85/80) (4) and pursuant to article 109 Chapter 1 General section 1 determined in this decision, the provisions of the regulation provides more precise explosive (473/93) for the manufacture of explosives, the application of the labelling, packaging, storage, transport, and the explosive factory in the factory area, storage area and on the job site as well as the handling in the port. The explosion of explosive substances this decision defines. (27.8.1993/793)
Explosives are classified into classes 1 (a), 1 (b) and 1 (c), in accordance with Annex 1, as well as the hazard classes 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 of the annex 1, in accordance with paragraph 2. (27.8.1993/793)
The storage of explosives in this decision, the provisions do not apply to back-matches (1 c/l (a)) and the star of the rain sticks (1 c/14) and nalli gun detonators (1 c/15) in the stocks.
Article 2 for the purposes of this decision: 1) depending on the kind of commodity, which massaräjähdysvaarallisella the explosion of an explosive-explodes in whole or in part, for the most part one or batch of questions any part of food exploded;
2) hazard classification the explosives division into four categories according to the risk in the event of a large explosive in case of an accident may cause to the environment. For a more detailed presentation of the danger posed by the categories set out in annex 2;
3) distance (distance) in the inventory or the rest of the building containing the explosives and the shortest between the authorized the securable object and select one horizontal distance;
the value of the coefficient of k-4), which, in the case of the pressure effect is used in the calculation of the distance protection by means of the formula: l = k, m1/3 where l · · = safety distance in meters k = k-value, which depends on the construction of the way of the explosive nature of the protective structures, the required safety of m = mass of the substance in kg explosives;
5) works in the Department (the Department) for the manufacture of one or more of the activities of the explosive, the storage and maintenance of a reserved part of the buildings of the factory and the production equipment;
6) step one set of measures which the workflow, it is placed in the same building; as well as 7) työkohteella in General, a single machine or device part of the manufacturing phase.
section 3 section 3 (27.8.1993/793) has been revoked P, 27.8.1993/793.
section 4 of the All mentioned in this decision for the masses (weights) are the net weights of explosives or pyrotechnic substances, unless stated otherwise.
However, the use of pyrotechnic articles category 1 (c) of the products, unless the net weight gross weight have been reported or otherwise specified.
This decision shall be deemed 100 m primer, 1 000 blasting detonating and 200 metres mustaruutitulilankaa equivalent to one kg of explosives.
Article 5 referred to in this decision shall be measured at the distance from the urban agglomeration of built or subscribed to a formula plot border. The individual inhabited buildings and temporary residency measure referred to in this decision as referred to in the building in the distance in front of the façade of the building nearest.
The distance between the public transport bus referred to in this decision shall be measured from the edge of the river basin of the General tiealueen of the bus and the railway from the nearest rail marked thereon.
Chapter 2, section 6 of the explosives Manufacturing in General may be prepared only in a separate, security technology center approved for that purpose by the factory, room or place. (on 24 October 1995/1197)
Works in the area be manufactured, stored, or only deal with such products, which are essential in the manufacture of explosives, or closely related to it.
in the manufacture of explosives is article 7:1) to the security arrangements on the job site to ensure in such a way that they are not dependent on just one cautious measure;
2) and the potential consequences of the accident risk in each workplace to be limited to a minimum; as well as the nature of the various types of risk as far as possible) to prevent the occurrence of the same job site.
section 8 Above in order to achieve the security referred to in article 7 shall comply with the following: 1) shall be limited to the danger of isolating dangerous work item protection structures, by limiting the number of explosives and workers as much as possible, preventing the accumulation of dangerous substances, as well as using, if possible, to the remote control;
machines and equipment, 2) if possible, be fitted with automatic safety accessories as well as that of the independent hand-powered safety accessories;
3) security arrangements shall be certified in such a way that the work of the safety device set or removed cannot be extended or that a glitch occurs, at least, clearly visible warning sign;
4) in each Office and warehouse will be visible in the notification that, how much room must not at the same time have a blast and workers;
the work is carried out in each of the 5), on the job site before the assignment to be given written work instructions and ensure that the employees are familiar with the instructions; work instructions shall, where appropriate, be amended, in the event of changes in technology and information, and the increase in the subject that the experience occurs; (27.8.1993/793) in order to prevent the risk of static electricity, 6) is: (a)) to select the computers or devices, tools, equipment and lockers for work clothes are suitable for the materials, (b)) ensure that, if it is found to be necessary, the relative humidity of the air kostuttaminen is a minimum of 55%, and (c)) must be earthed reliably machines and tools and, where appropriate, and in accordance with the programme drawn up in advance to say ground fitness regular inspections are a good Maadoitettaessa metallic equipment grounding resistance should not be longer than 20Ω. The resistance of the grounding of floors, desks and people must not be more than 100 MΩ. When using this earthing resistance earthing wrist strap of the person must, however, be at least 20 kΩ;
7) for a lightning storm is the danger posed by the manufacture of explosives belonging to the category 1.1 suspended and employees to leave the predetermined locations. If the working conditions are so arranged that the lightning will not cause any additional risk to the workers, however, will continue to work. All of the measures is to plan;
8) Office or in the immediate vicinity of the warehouse is not allowed to leave the explosives to a location other than at the places specified in the authorisation;
9) room, which are manufactured or handled explosives, not to deal with and keep other dangerous substances or devices, unless this is not necessary due to the manufacture of the product concerned;
10) materials and articles must be manufactured in their own separate eriluonteiset explosion of the Directorates;
11) in the same building may not be more than one manufacturing steps, unless they are separated from each other with sufficient protective structures;
12) the State of completion of the work in a way that is distributed together with the potential of an accident on the job site does not cause the risk of loss of life or health of the other on; as well as 13) when executing the explosive trials referred to in article 20 of the regulation, or 32 within the meaning of article work in the factory is one of the offices for the production, which it is not necessary to experiment, to be suspended, as well as redundant staff, and unnecessary explosion-and palovaaralliset substances to be removed. The facilities, which manufacture or testing referred to in paragraph 1 are carried out, shall be such that they are suitable for the safe handling of the explosive.
RäjähdystarvikeA has been repealed RäjähdeA:lla 473/1993.
section 9 of the factory and the President of the Department will be to ensure that all provisions and regulations are complied with and that the: 1) using only the appropriate methods and appropriate raw materials;
the purity of raw materials 2) and could, as well as the effect that the products meet the safety requirements imposed on them, is constantly monitored and that records are kept of the quality control;
3) safety precautions are properly organized for each of the job and the work item;
4) work and safety information has been placed on each employee's knowledge and are being posted as is specifically provided for;
5) security and protection required for the functioning of the instruments and equipment are in good condition; as well as 6) in accordance with the necessary information for the work carried out.
section 10 of the explosives will produce only trained and sufficiently skilled workers.
The use of dangerous work is provided for young people.
Article 11 of the machinery and equipment used in the manufacture of explosives for industrial machinery, transportation equipment and communication devices must be such that they do not cause the outbreak of explosive or pyrotechnic substance to heat, friction, impact or pressure increase. In particular, will be: 1) use of such materials, which do not produce sparks;
2) to ensure that the locking and fastening devices, such as screws, wedges, nuts and bolts, then the computer in the external parts of the inside of the structure such that they open themselves, but are, however, in the drop-down tools;
3) to use the automatic equipment which can stop the occurrence of resistance of the rose, or jamming of the machine;
4) machinery and equipment, in particular of the bearings and other moving parts of the machine, be easy to clean;
5) to avoid hollow shaft structures and other facilities that cannot be cleaned; If any, must be used, it is explosive or pyrotechnic substance to prevent access to them; as well as 6) concentrates, filters and lubrication to use such substances, which are not able to penetrate the dangerous explosives or pyrotechnic substances and which do not react with them.
The machines used in the manufacture of explosives, such as mixers, shall be such that the structure and contents of a possible resumption of thereby, pressure can be reached safely to erupt if the measure can be used to substantially reduce the risk of explosion.
Power transmission equipment will be hazardous be structured or packaging that provides an equal degree such that they can cause dangerous sparks, friction or shock.
In accordance with the pre-established program through periodic checks on the will to ensure that machinery and equipment are in proper condition. Inspections carried out will need to keep track of.
Tools and instruments for the work of the article 12 of the remote and shut, tools and equipment must be made of kipinöimättömästä material, and such, that explosion or pyrotechnic substance can be transmitted to a dangerous extent.
Tools and other equipment must be maintained for those seats.
The placement of the explosives factory planning, buildings and construction in the design of section 13 of the explosives factory will need to take into account the following: 1) must be clarified as soon as possible the measures to prevent the unintentional explosives explode, as well as to limit the consequences of the accident cases in advance;
2.) buildings shall be located in such a way that the protection of section 15 to 17, the provisions to be met relating to the distances of the;
3) buildings must be constructed in such a way, that the explosion in the event of an accident cause heitteitä dangerous to the environment;
4) placement of the buildings as the terrain than asutukseenkin explosives adopted vis-à-vis the plan, taking into account, in addition to the provisions of the construction and fire protection, what is specific and prescribed;
5) in addition to what is provided for in paragraph 4, in connection with the operation of the plant, if it is generated by the kind of dangerous substances that can cause hazard to the public sewer, drainage to be organized in such a way that the substances can cause hazard for those working in the factory, or the environment; as well as the placement of the explosives factory in the area 6), which occurs in high lightning activity, should be avoided.
section 14 Storage shelter shall not be placed in the context of the production facilities of the factory site, but on a separate storage area, where there are no activities related to the manufacture of explosives.
If it is necessary for the manufacturing process, not in the proximity of the work items to build a storage shelter (the stocks), which may be stored for limited amounts of explosives, however, in such a way that the protection provided for in article 15 of the distances are complied with.
section 15 of the safety distances between the buildings in the factory area, with the exception of the storage area of the shelter between the distances, which is prescribed by section 55, is determined either by laskennollisesti or by using the method described in annex 2.
Laskennollisesti specified in the safety distance may be authorised, in the event of an accident caused by explosives, the potential calculated for persons with pressure protection structures in hazardous production facilities up to 0.4 bar and if the structures are so strong that, in the event of damage to the pressure or heitteistä can cause obvious risk to persons.
Annex 2, in addition to the application for authorization, to find out when a possible explosion of the pressure exerted by the impulse effect, if the building has more than 15 000 kg of dynamite to set in that the size of the batch can explode all at once. Where appropriate, to maximize the protective distances.
Protection of the room nearest the distance is measured from a dangerous wall of the room to be protected to the nearest wall. If the room is very large compared to the volume of the batch of explosives to demand, the safety distance to measure the explosive. If the room is more explosive items, can be safety distance calculated from each batch separately, if the explosives are placed in such a way that the explosion of mediation between different batches of explosives may occur.
section 16 of the distance between the Two dangerous Works Department is to be at least equal to the protection set out in annex 2 to the distances. A distance of at least 50 m shall, however, be, or, if the compartments are separated by a barrier of protection or in accordance with Annex 2 to the Department of buildings as defined in annex 2 of the maapeitteisiä buildings, 25 m.
section 17 of the explosive factory in the inventory area storage shelter protection distances shall be determined on the basis of environmental sites as in sections 51 to 54 is the permanent stocks.
The factory offices, the stocks, as well as the amounts of explosives needed to proceedings under the protective distances from surrounding areas as referred to in article 51 shall be determined taking into account the provisions of this section is situating plant.
The protection referred to in paragraph 2, the distances are not be less than the minimum distances given in table 1, the number has more than 10 kg of explosives.
The minimum distances in the explosives factory to the destination of the explosive hazard class and the number of hospitals, retirement homes, nursery, school, or other institution responsible for the prison system and the urban agglomeration, m a single inhabited building, Assembly place, factory, or apartment, which is staying in the usual people, public construction, and more than 1 000 m3 of combustible liquid storage, temporary housing to be used for general construction, m the traffic route, such as rail, road or ship, a General in the port area, the airport's runway and, more than 100 m3 of combustible liquid storage more than 10 kg, m, 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 explosives 300 200 200 more than 10 kg of class 1.4 explosives 50 50 50, more than 150 kg of the class 1.1 class 500 300 200 150 kg of explosives, more than 1.4 class explosives factory buildings in structural fire protection on the article 100 100 100 18 should be subject to the Finnish building collection fire hazard category 5 buildings, taking into account the provisions of the following: 1) to the single-storey buildings will be; If the manufacturing methods, issuing authority may accept the rest of the solution;
2) factory buildings and warehouses for the storage shall be at least paloapidättäviä; and the inside surfaces of buildings, walls and the roof of the 3) is going to be a category 1 ignition sensitivity and palonlevittämisominaisuuksiltaan in I.
The factory's storage area for the explosives to be placed in the storage shelters shall comply with the provisions of article 58 and 59.
section 19 of the Factory building offices are built in such a way that a possible explosion passed from room to room.
In the vicinity of the premises and the offices of the dangerous Windows will be built and placed in such a way that the breaking of the crash cause as little harm.
Sosiaalitiloja or other similar non-hazardous facilities must not be placed immediately to the Office, but between them must be räjähdysvaaraton or strong enough oveton wall.
section 20 of the rooms, where highly flammable gas, steam or dust, shall be provided with adequate ventilation. In addition, where applicable, for each working on ventilation and the device's ventilation step up paikallispoistolla.
If the explosive factory dealing with flammable liquids, is the absence of the provisions and regulations of the Exchange to meet them.
Ventilation equipment operating state of the engine must be in accordance with the relevant sähköturvallisuusmääräysten.
The fans, the separator devices and filters should be installed outside potentially explosive atmospheres, and they must be easy to clean.
Without having to exchange the hardware channels should measure and build in such a way that they can not enter the dangerous substance to accumulate. Channels will make cleaning the vents and ducts should be cleaned at least once a year. Channels in the shortest possible way out is going to lead to.
section 21 of the
Room on the premises where food is prepared or handled explosives, with the exception of firearms cartridges, as well as inspection and packaging facilities, with vaarallisuudeltaan comparable activities, will be on the floor, the walls and the roof of the surface to be a spark-proof material, as well as entire and glossy surface, and so constructed that explosion substance. direct horizontal surfaces. Surfaces shall be easy to clean.
If the job site deals with pölyäviä and friction-sensitive explosives, on the floor to be kept moist, if not significantly harm. If the floor is not the point of view of the manufacturing process is not possible to keep moist, is the floor surface must be electrically conductive rubber or equivalent electrically conductive material.
In order to prevent the risk of static electricity, must comply with the provisions of article 8.
section 22 of the each of the Office must be in sufficient number of suitable persons. Doors must be sufficiently large, as well as quick and easy access to the exit in the direction of that pop up. The doors must be positioned in such a way that every worker is the most direct, unfettered access to the exit. The number, structure, and location of the Uloskäytävien is subject to the provisions of the Finnish building.
Exits shall be marked, if doors and access to them are not clearly visible, or if the other doors can mislead ulospyrkijöitä. Making the doors should be equipped with a special latch device of the road, which is on the inside can be opened easily.
Escape, oviaukoissa and corridors must be free of all equipment and goods which are liable to impede the direct and unfettered way out.
pursuant to article 23 of the Premises not heated air or water or any other liquid in the case of the heating equipment, as well as the explosive suitable electric heating devices. (on 24 October 1995/1197)
Heating equipment and unprotected pipelines surface temperature shall not exceed + 100 ° c. If the workspace may occur in dangerous quantities of gunpowder in the dust, not temperature, however, not exceed + 60 ° c.
Fuels(2) have to be in a different room on the premises, with the exception of the mode for use with an approved electrical heater. Modes may not be a direct means of contact.
section 24 of the working space, machinery and tools should be cleaned in accordance with instructions. In particular radiators, wiring and the cleaning of the other dust collecting.
Machinery and equipment, must be glossy and easy to clean. Dust accumulation in them must be stopped effective with ventilation, protective devices or often enough through treatment.
With explosives, foreign and unnecessary supplies.
section 25 of the explosive plant area must be surrounded by at least 2.4 m high, with a strong wire netting or barbed wire fence, unless the third party access to the factory or storage is not blocked by any other effective means. Wire mesh fence must be at the top of the three barbed wire and barbed wire at the bottom of one of the, if not the fence not built so that its bottom edge is firmly against the ground. The interval should be not more than 15 cm of yarn and the interval of 3 m bars.
The factory area leading to the port of destination or in its immediate vicinity shall prominently stationed to make 48 § 1 and the information referred to in paragraph 3.
Chapter 3 section 26 of the packaging and labelling of the Packaging of the factory to be disposed and imported, as well as a stock of explosives, as well as empty containers of packages shall be subject to the carriage of dangerous substances on the road on the decision of the Ministry of transport (147/92). (27.8.1993/793)
If the explosives will be handed over to the factory packaging in smaller batches, they must be wrapped in paper or any other firm packaging firm in such a way that the contents of the package can not get anything out of it.
the packaging must be used for the packaging of section 27, so tight and so close, that the contents of the package can not get anything out of it, as well as the addition of a substance that does not affect the content and format of the package with the dangerous compounds and mixtures.
section 28 of the packaging must be such that it does not happen during the unreasonably prejudice the storage or handling changes that increase the risk.
section 29 of the Different species of packing explosives is prohibited, with the exception of the exemptions set out in the carriage of dangerous substances on the road on the Department of transportation, of the annex to the decision, (A) section (II). (27.8.1993/793)
Packaging the packaging of explosives detonators with the same is prohibited by section 26 of the Act is also referred to in the packaging.
Section 30 of the factory packaging, marking of pellets, which contain 1 (a), (b) or 1 (c) of class 1, explosives, must be marked with the batch number of manufacture or the pavement explosive or pyrotechnic substance. Blasting detonators packs and security technology center separately approved by the small factory packaging may not be notified of the number of the position of the mass. In addition to all of the explosives factory packaging, as well as the paper mill cores segment (a) class 1, explosives, cartridges and bags, the bags and packages of an explosive detonators, came to the wire coils, as well as in other comparable pellets must be marked with a designation, as well as the explosive charge to the manufacturer's name or trade stamp and place of residence. The markings shall be Finnish and Swedish. (on 24 October 1995/1197)
Works mentioned in the first paragraph of the cover there will be packages in addition to be a explosive charge indicating number and letter, as well as the carriage of dangerous substances on the road by the Department of transportation, of the annex to the decision, (A) on the part of the warning label, (II) and (III) with the exception of those referred to in 1 (c) of the decision of the class. In addition, any pellets have a danger class label. If the factory packaging is not used to shuttle the final packaging, will receive a warning ticket for the whole differ from the Department of transportation. (27.8.1993/793)
The provisions of articles 1 and 2 do not apply to section 26 of the packaging within the meaning of paragraph 2. However, it is also for these to be paid to a prominent warning label, that is, other than the size of the Ministry of transport in accordance with the model set out in the above-mentioned decision, if they include in class 1, explosives, blasting caps, or detonating.
Sales of firearms cartridges of the smallest labels comply with what they are. (11.6.1982/438)
The provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to explosives to be exported, provided that they are marked in accordance with the provisions of the transport. (11.6.1982/438)
Explosive imported packaging shall, in addition to the information referred to in articles 1 and 2 shall be the name of the country of the importer.
section 31 in the räjähteessä category 1 (c), with the exception of blasting explosives intended for use at work, or when the trade in their original retail packaging of the factory should have the following entries: 1) or for any purpose, unless it is apparent from the explosive charge;
for any real use-2) instructions and shall be kept;
3), indicating what the age limit for the younger of explosive substances shall be made available;
4) text, which States that the prohibited use or during storage on the instructions of, and, if necessary, to the storage of the hazardous warnings against the consequences of the use of or;
5), the importer, or domestic manufacturer's name or trade stamp; as well as any of the decision approving the number 6). (on 24 October 1995/1197)
Entries will be made in the Finnish and Swedish languages. If the inscriptions to the foodstuff or its unit packet is not possible, the buyer of the explosive in the context of the transfer of the entries containing the newsletter.
Chapter 4 trade in explosives, obtaining and disclosure, section 32 to 32 to 35 section 35 is repealed P, 27.8.1993/793.
Chapter 5 General provisions article 36 in the shelter of the storage of the explosives in the inventory must be treated gently and carefully, taking into account the type of food to be stored.
section 37 of the inventory in the shelter may be carried out only by the kind of inventory for the treatment of the work, which is necessary for the reception and distribution of explosives.
If the opening and closing of packages requires a shock, sparks or other hazardous procedure, this work must be carried out at least 20 metres away from the warehouse.
The warehouse, which stored in the blasting caps, electric lights, if the number of packages to organize social distance in class 1, explosives are in conformity with standard SFS 4397.
section 38 of the inventory in the shelter shall have no other than substances referred to in the authorization and the storage of equipment. The instruments referred to in the inventory protection, clean-up of contaminated cleaning rags, not trasseleita, or similar, may, however, maintain inventory in the shelter for those separately in the appropriate place.
Explosive packages have to be moved within range of the suitable means of transport. Packaging must not be dragged over or scrolls. When stacking is a packaging placed gently on top of avoiding friction and shock, and in such a way that the stacks get to crash.
section 40 of the danger posed by category 1.1 of the category 1 a and 1 b of the explosive to be stored in the same storage protection: 1) hazard category 1.1 of the category 1 a and 1 b explosives, with the exception of the initiative for the production of explosives (1 a/8 (e)) and räjähdysvoimakkaita lighters (1/5). Blasting caps may, however, maintain the same storage protected from 37 and under the conditions laid down in article 56;
2) hazard category 1.3 of gunpowder, which at that time is considered to belong to the hazard category 1.1. as well as 3) 1 (c) the class of fire (1 c/3).
Kloraattia that contains the explosion substance does not, however, be stored in the same storage protected with an explosion of ammonium nitrate.
Hazard category, 1.2, 1.3 or 1.4 1 a and 1 b of the class with the same storage of explosives in the shelter of the same hazard category of stored only in 1 (a) and 1 (b) the class of explosives, with the exception of the cases referred to in paragraph 1.
section 41 (c) of class 1 explosives need to be stored in their own separate inventory in their living quarters in such a way that each of the inventory in the shelter is only one hazard category (1.1, 1.2, 1.3 or 1.4) 1 (c) the class of explosives, with the exception of section 40 of the circumstances provided for in paragraph 3.
42 section 40 and 41 in the prescribed yhteenvarastoinnista, does not apply to section 80 of the explosives regulation, referred to in shop stocks and 85 to 89 for the purposes of section.
RäjähdystarvikeA has been repealed RäjähdeA:lla 473/1993.
43 section containing the explosives storage protection must be kept neat and tidy, and the explosive packages in good order and in a way, that the various types of explosives are clearly separated from each other.
If the packaging is opened for the use, sale, or is it the remaining explosives in time for the cover.
44 section on an explosives warehouse in the shelter shall be used only for there to be the necessary electrical equipment, which must be suitable for use in the State. (on 24 October 1995/1197)
Inventory protection wiring must be connected to the jännitteettömiksi, when the electricity is not protected. The inventory must be outside the protection of the mark in a clear and reliable light or the click of a switch, the position of which is displayed in the wiring jännitteellisyys. (11.6.1982/438), section 45 is the danger posed by a lightning storm of category 1.1 explosive handling inventory, inventory protection, protected from the suspended doors and hatches to be closed, as well as electrical wires be connected to the jännitteettömiksi. The protection of the workers must leave the warehouse specified place.
Article 46 may be made smaller Inventory protection, necessary, the risk of the operator responsible for the explosion at the aiheuttamattomia under the supervision of the repair work. In the case of repair work, which is used for welding or other hazardous method, is to comply with what is provided for in article 82.
47 section Storage protected from work to be carried out shall be arranged in such a way that the number of workers in the warehouse in the shelter of no greater than what the job may require to run.
The inventory in the shelter of a person may not use footwear with soles, Iron nails or other metal parts of the kipinöiviä.
Article 48 in the rest of the building to be used for the inventory in the territory protected by the roof of the factory or the warehouse area of the port, unless otherwise provided below, must be clearly visible from the flat, which has a white background with black letters at least 10 cm, the words "the highest" Explosives – Explosiva varor "." The proximity of the table, in a visible place, it is also to be paid to the carriage of dangerous substances on the road on the Ministry of transport of the model in part A of the annex III of the decision no 1, at least 30 cm x 30 cm, equal to warning. (27.8.1993/793)
Storage box, storage house or other place a warning up to a height of at least 1.5 m flat must be placed in the ground.
The store area at the gate, as well as in each of the inventory in the shelter should also be visible there smoking and open fire in the negative.
section 49 of the inventory in the shelter receives the number of explosives have not more than 500 kg stock protection size per square meter.
section 50 of the explosive storage protection or storage area must be surrounded by the provisions of article 25 of the filling on the fence, unless the third party access to storage shed or region not blocked by any other effective means.
Permanent storage. (A) the location of the protection of section 51 of the standing inventory. The protection of safety distances the standing inventory (1) hazard category 1.1 explosive materials shall be calculated using the formula of l = k m1/3 where the explosive · mass (m) is calculated as provided in section 4, and (d) in the case of 40, 1) is the distance from the hospital, vanhainkodista, from kindergarten, school, or vankeinhoitolaitoksesta, or other similar institution;
2) 30, in the case of a distance to the urban agglomeration;
3) 22, in the case of a distance from the individual settlements of buildings of the factory, a place where people or apartments, usually staying in public buildings or, with more than 1 million m3 the burning fluid removal from storage;
4) 15, in the case of the General transport bus as is the distance between the railway, highway, or route of the ship, the General Harbour area, the airport's runway, or more than 100 m3 a burning fluid removal from storage; as well as 5) 10, in the case of a single temporary housing to be used is the distance from the building, or a bit of liikennöidystä to the general traffic of the road or Highway bus such as iron.
If the stored explosives belongs to the categories by using the formula to calculate safety distances, the 1.2 l = k · m1/6 (k) is a factor of 1) in the case of one of the 76 1 1 – subject and the explosives referred to in paragraph 3 leaves the explosion dangerous, larger fragments;
2) 58, in the case of one of the terms referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3 of the intended target, but there is no risk of dangerous, larger fragments;
3) 51, in the case of one of the terms referred to in subsection (4) and (5) for the item, and the explosives exploded in dangerous, larger fragments of leaves; as well as 4), 39, in the case of one of the terms referred to in subsection (4) and (5) for the target, but there is no risk of dangerous, larger fragments.
When stored in an explosive hazard category includes 1.3, as referred to in paragraph 1 shall be calculated on the distance protection and so the result has been received shall be reduced by 70%.
Inventory suojille, which are stored in categories of explosives, not 1.4, specific protection distances, when stored in an amount not exceeding 100 kg. If the storage quantity is greater than 100 kg, the distances set out in table 2. The danger posed by explosives belonging to the category that contains the inventory protection 1.4 may, however, be placed in the storage building to store more, provided that the building is working with only the protection of the persons and necessary for the operation of the Department by building components comply with the requirements of article 58.
The amount of explosives safety distance referred to in subparagraph (1), all items in the environment, more than 100 kg more than 1 m 25 000 kg 50 of more than 20 000 kg, 100 explosive quantities set out in annex 3 to certain calculated values, with the protective distances is also taken into account and the minimum distances set out in article 52.
Article 52 If stored for an amount exceeding 10 kg of explosives, is in addition to the article to comply with at least 51 table 3 specific distances.
Standing in the explosives warehouse protection distances from the explosive safety distance under section 51 items 1 – 3 spots, paragraphs 4 and 5 of the explosive items, m belongs to the categories 1.1:300 200 100 100 no projection of fragments of the risk of an explosive is the danger posed by category 1.2: the risk of dangerous, larger fragments 200 100 100 100 the risk of an explosive is not larger fragments belongs to the categories in section 1.3 of the annex if the protection is 100 100 53 (2) 2.5 maapeitteinen satisfying the requirements of the building section 51, shall: (1) and (2) the protection referred to in articles distances reduce up to 40%, with the exception of the warehouse door opening direction protection 60 ° sector.
If the protection must satisfy the requirements of annex 2, point 2.5, maapeitteinen building, vähimmäissuojaetäisyyksiä referred to in section 52 may be reduced to not more than half, with the exception of the warehouse door opening direction protection 60 ° sector.
Article 54 (27.8.1993/793) If the shape of the terrain or in the event of justified doubts, the forest can be technical inspection centre reduced to 51 and 52 of the protection referred to in the distances of up to 50%.
At the same time, the storage area, the danger posed by explosives belonging to category 1.1 above-ground storage shelters and the minimum distances between the calculated using the formula l = k, where k m1/3 ・ = 3, if the covers are unprotected k = 1.5, if the pads are protected by the protection referred to in point 2 of the annex 2.1 intervals, k = 1, if the pads meet the conditions laid down in paragraph 2 of the annex to the requirements of the maapeitteisille buildings of 2.5.
At the same time, the storage area, the danger posed by explosives belonging to the category 1.3 components of the inventory and the minimum distances will be calculated using the formula between the housing (l) = k, where k m1/3 ・ = 2, if the covers are unprotected k = 1.5, if the pads are protected by the protection referred to in point 2 of the annex 2.1 intervals or shelters in the direction of the effect of wall and roof are fire-resistant, k = 1, if the pads meet the conditions laid down in paragraph 2 of the annex to the requirements of the maapeitteisille buildings of 2.5.
Table 4 within the meaning of paragraph 1 and 2, the calculated distances to some of the explosive.
The amount of explosives, the minimum distance between the ground storage shelters, kg, m k = 3 (k) = 2 k = 1,5 k = 1 10 6 100 14 9 7 1 000 30 20 15 10 2 000 38 25 19 13 3 000 43 29 22 14 5 000 51 34 26 17 10 000 65 43 32 22 20 000 81 54 41 27 50 000 111 74 55 37 in the case of a danger posed by explosives belonging to the inventory protection category 1.2 the distances referred to in subparagraph (1), may be reduced by 30%.
Different hazard classes 1.1 – 1.3 explosives warehouses belonging to the mutual distances within the meaning of paragraph 1 to 4 shall be determined in such a way that the protection resulting from the pressure of a possible inventory in the event of an accident, the impact of the fuel or causing the transmission of an accident in a way not a splinter of another storage shed.
Hazard class 1.4 explosives belonging to other categories of inventory protection distance of the explosive storage protection, as well as the amount of explosive, if there are more than 200 kg of explosives, from a 1.4 protection of inventory must be at least 10 m.
If the pads are placed closer to each other than what is provided for in subsections 1 to 6, a protective distance surrounding areas respond to the aggregate amount of the explosives.
Article 56 the standing inventory, which may be stored up to 500 kg of explosives, as well as (a) class 1 fire wires, be as set out in the standard SFS 4397 stored up to 1 000 pieces of blasting caps partition separated.
The standing inventory, which may be stored in more than 500 kg of explosives, as well as (a) class 1 fire wires, be as set out in the standard SFS 4397 stored up to 20 000 pieces of blasting caps partition separated.
More than 20 000 number must be stored in a separate paragraph, firing toy cap pistols in inventory, for which the distance to the other storage sheds, in accordance with the amount of explosives contained in the detonators, calculated in accordance with the provisions of the article is 55.
section 57 of the explosive Hazard category 1.1 of inventory protection must be at least 100 m from more than 30 kV, suurjännitelinjasta and natural gas pipeline. If the line of a column is less than 100 m, inventory protection shall be located at least a column range distance from the line.
(B) the structure of the protection section of the standing stock 58. Inventory of protection must be structured and suojaukseltaan in such a way that, in the event of a possible explosion of the fly to the dangerous heitteitä the environment. Inventory of protection must be windowless and the tamper-resistant as possible. Inventory protection walls and roof will be to use a structure that the duration of the fire outside fire against at least 120 minutes, unless otherwise approved by the standard SFS 4397 or unless otherwise approved by the Security Technology Center. Exterior wall outer surfaces of the surface layers must be of ignition sensitivity of class 1 and palonlevittämisluokkaa (I) (24 October 1995/1197) in the inventory will be a fraction of the varmuudeltaan door and fire protection for the duration of the permit with the requirements set out in the inventory to respond to the protection of the wall. Inventory protection, the door should be equipped with lujarakenteisella trap.
Inventory protection, ventilation ducts shall be constructed and protected in such a way that, through them, not the outside possibility of getting foreign objects in the inventory.
Inventory protection comes from outside the factory in the region to equip the indications referred to in article 48, however, in such a way that if the opening of the explosives belong to categories 1.2 or 1.4, not referred to in subparagraph (1) of section 48 boards will also pay on the door or in the inventory of the protection oviseinään.
59 section (24 October 1995/1197) danger categories of explosives, storage of inventory protection referred to in 1.1, shall be built in accordance with standard SFS 4397. Safety technology may, however, request to accept the rest of the structure, or schema type.
Article 60 of the Inventory the inventory of caves in the cave, which is stored in the danger posed by explosives belonging to category 1.1 or 1.3, shall be so constructed that the storage caves in the surrounding rock of a thickness of at least 5 of the table in any direction.
Storage caves in the surrounding rock of the thickness, density kg/m3, m Stock Inventory in the cave the span of 5 m 10 m span of the Inventory the inventory of the cave the cave a span of 15 m 10 kg/m3 10 15 20 50 15 25 20 100 kg/m3 kg/m3 kg/m3 in section 19 38 48 150 27 55 80 61 danger categories 1.1 and 1.3 of explosives belonging to the storage cavities must meet the following requirements: 1) to the caves (the unit halls) will join the debate on the (pääkäytävä) in the context of the outside air, which is at both ends. Pääkäytävän the second from the outside air connection may be leading to pystykuilu, you need to be able to use the varapoistumistienä. If the cave inventory includes only one cave, is enough for one of the connection to the open air;
the thickness of the wall between the 2) unit for the exhibition halls must be at least two-thirds of the values in table 5. The length of their simultaneous activation not only of the unit halls sisäänmenokäytävien distance between each other, as well as sisäänmenokäytävien pressure doors will be tailored in such a way that any explosion is not transmitted to the unit from the Hall to another;
3) working and service holds must be separated from the hearty, close, at least (A) 120 class partition storage facilities;
4) explosives other than inventory that contains the distance from the cave on a rock in the cave of explosives must be at least 50 m;
5) cave walls must not be, a corridor and ventilation facilities, with the exception of, to build other facilities;
6) heating, air conditioning and other similar types of machinery spaces shall be separated from the actual storage room with a stable, close, at least (A) 120 class partition instead of these spaces may be the warehouse of the cave to be direct. Fire-extinguishing systems in machinery spaces shall be closely separated storage facilities, with the exception of the ventilation channels. If the air exchange tubes is not equipped with a fire to mess around with, there will be details explosion-proof; as well as the inventory of the cave roof will strengthen 7) stones in order to prevent the risk of falling.
62 section Storage cave protection distances shall be 60% of the cost of the protection provided for in article 51, provided that the measurements it is established, in the light of the potential of an explosion caused by the vibration does not result in serious damage to the buildings.
The protection provided for in article 51 above, the distances, however, is to follow the direction of the opening in the inventory of the cave or pääkäytävän 60 ° sector, subject to the special entrance to the front of the entrance to the sound to the protection structure, or not built for suuntaamisella, or any other way not scaled down an explosion of blasting effect on the environment.
Ad hoc (temporary) storage and storage at the site. A. categories 1.1 explosives 63 section if the site has a number of class 1, explosives, the spacing between the inventory of housing to be consistent with the provisions of article 55.
Recorded at the warehouse site, which is intended for the storage of (a) class 1, explosives or storage, shall be kept or stored up to 1 000 pieces of blasting caps to deployed as standard SFS 4398.
As regards the labelling of inventory investment and housing work site must comply with what is provided for in the order of the instructions for the extraction work and blasting on the Council of State decision (410/86). (27.8.1993/793)
If other is not specified, the construction site and other temporary storage shelters, safety distances of the environment referred to in article 51 of the items will be calculated using the formula l = k, where k m1/3 ・ = 15.
More than 1 000 of the song blasting in a separate inventory quantity must be stored protected from tunneling, the distance between the protection of a class 1, explosives storage, calculated on the amount of explosives contained in the detonators, in accordance with the provisions of article 55.
Article 64 (24 October 1995/1197) job site storage shelters and other temporary storage shelters will be constructed in accordance with the standard SFS 4398 or upon application of a type approved by the Security Technology Center.
B. the danger categories 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 explosives, section 65 of the investment and construction of Temporary storage shelters shall comply with what the 51-54 and 58 of the permanent inventory provided for in article is a.
2 P, 27.8.1993/793 is repealed.
3 ' P ' 11.6.1982/438 is repealed.
Shop stocks 36 to 39 above, section 66, 43, 44, 46 and 49 in the General section of the storage in the case of stocks is, in addition to the provisions of the following: 1 store) explosives shall be kept in the room as well as in other shop store store within the storage so that the public will not get to them; as well as 2) shop-room storage cabinets and other shop inventory include inventory must be kept locked; After the closure of the store comes to gunpowder or firearms cartridges contain the inventory and shop in the room, in addition to backing up the cabinets lock lock or padlock in category 1; It also covers fit the keys shall be kept in such a way that they can be subjected to extraneous.
Shop the store in addition to the explosives under the auspices of the inventory will not be stored in other types of goods, with the exception of that referred to in article 68 (5) of the inventory.
66 (a) section (27.8.1993/793) trade in Explosives may be carried out only at a fixed business set up shop in the apartment.
Shop rooms and shop inventory will not be placed in the immediate vicinity of the premises or, where the sports competitions, concerts, entertainment or other public events. Shop or shop inventory is not allowed to place the distribution station, which released flammable liquid of a motor vehicle or motor boat fuel.
If the public referred to in paragraph 2, the events will be organised in the premises of the business, which is being conducted in the vicinity of explosive trading, or the opportunity for sales of explosives, is suspended.
The sales pitches and explosive stocks will shop the room separating the entity and placed in such a way that they make in the event of an accident in the store and shop building.
Paragraph 1 to 4, 41 and 42 of the regulation does not apply to the explosive article shop stocks other than gunpowder.
67 section Shop in the room will be the explosives stored in separate cabinets in such a way that the gunpowder on the closet shall have no other explosives. 1 (c) the class of explosives on a closet shall have no other explosives. Firearms cartridges on your closet will get stored in the tools to be used in the cartridges, the shipment is to a pistol cartridges and cartridges ignition teddy bears.
The cabinets will withstand fire for at least 30 minutes and the outer surface of the strain must be non-flammable or flammable. Cabinets structure and labelling shall be in accordance with the standard SFS 4399. (11.6.1982/438)
The cabinets should be placed in the back of the sales table in such a way that the distance between the heating device is 1) cabinets at least 1 m;
2) 1 (c) the class of explosives from the closet of a Cabinet distance from the gunpowder is at least 3 m;
3) cabinets for the storage of flammable liquids in the vicinity of the no and other easily flammable substances; as well as 4) gunpowder and firearms cartridges contain the cabinets is attached firmly to the wall.
68 section Shop in a building outside the shop in the room opening of explosives will be stored in the room mode (protection), which is formed on the own palotekniseksi osastokseen osastoivien building elements, which must be protected, if the warehouse is considered class A120 gunpowder class A60, if the shelter is considered 1 (c) the class of explosives, or in class B60, if the shelter is considered firearms-weapons, tools or pistooleissa to be used in the cartridges or cartridges ignition teddy bears.
Inventory of protection must be located within the building, either on the ground or in the basement, and, if the shelter is considered the gunpowder, in such a way that the distance from the warehouse to the protection of the place of residence or accommodation in the apartment, it is not less than 5 m.
The inventory in the shelter is a powder and 1 c grade explosives be stored both in their own, separate, cupboards under section 67. The cabinets is not needed, if the shelter will be held exclusively in 1 (c) the class of explosives or sales packaging compressed gunpowder.
Inventory of devices for protection of electrical and heating is to be used, what the permanent stocks is provided. Inventory protection door or oviseinä is important, in accordance with the provisions of article 48.
In addition to the explosives storage protection not be stored in other objects than for the marketing of firearms and their parts, provided that the weapons are in their own cupboards or similar storage units.
69 section if you shop the store of the warehouse is a building as the shop building, the section 68 is the storage of explosives.
70 section if you shop the store belongs to the explosive article 38 of the regulation for the protection of the storage yard (Booth), will it build in accordance with standard SFS 4399. Safety technology may, however, request to accept the rest of the structure, or schema type. (on 24 October 1995/1197)
The inventory shall be located not less than 15 m from the house inhabited buildings, at least 10 m away from the public buildings, factories and offices as well as public transport, bus powered, at least 50 m from the Cathedral, the movie theatre, school, hospital, or other apartment or outside the place where larger people tend to congregate, as well as at least 20 metres away from the burning liquid terrestrial storage tank. In addition to the inventory that stands in the position will take into account the fact that the inventory that stands in an external fire shall not cause the explosion of food kuumentumista to such an extent that they when or räjähtäisivät.
70 (a) section (27.8.1993/793) Explosive article 38 of the regulation referred to in subsection inventory protection must meet the standard referred to in paragraph 2.4 of the SFS 4398 container storage protection requirements. However, the network security must not be left out. In this case, however, the vendor will be around to leave the protection of at least 1 m of empty space.
section 71 (11.6.1982/438) concerning article 67 and 68 is prescribed for the class of explosives 1 (c), also applies to 1 (b) the category of lighting and signalling equipment and related explosives.
Article 72 article 72-73-73 has been revoked P, 27.8.1993/793.
Effect of stocks (11.6.1982/438), section 73 (a) (11.6.1982/438) from 66 to 71 of a shop stocks specified, applies, mutatis mutandis, to the effect on stocks.
Chapter 6 Transport explosives explosives factory in the area, mining in the area, a storage area and the site 74 § danger categories in the transport of the explosives factory 1.1 and 1.3, mining or in the storage area shall comply with the following: 1) as a rule for the transport routes to be used for a recurring need to define and draw up a written instructions, shown to be brought to the attention of drivers;
2) indicated in the transport referred to in the previous subparagraph must be carried out on the route, where speed must not exceed 30 km/h. Either an enclosed factory the entrance or along the route dangerous intersections should be in addition to the tables, the tables to which the speed limit is marked with the words "explosive" shuttle – Explosiva varor "";
3) if explosives are not crated, the transfer shall be used only for approved by the vehicle safety technology centre; (on 24 October 1995/1197) 4) vehicles other than those referred to in the preceding paragraph may not be import 20 m closer to the rooms, which deal with explosives, so that the ignition spark is possible;
5) temporarily interrupted the transportation of a vehicle to be parked at the place indicated in the instructions; the transport must be carried out, as well as 6) temporary factory, mine, or under the supervision of a person appointed by the management of the warehouse.
The job site transport is to be followed, what is provided for in the decision of the Council of State (360/65), that includes the work of the order to be followed. exploded view
Processing section 75 if any port or it is loaded with over 100 kg categories 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 explosives belonging to the port is to comply with the following provisions: 1) to the ship's arrival at the place of unloading is the dismantling of explosives and carried out by the end of the port authorities for the period;
2) disassembly and loading explosives into the ship to be so attached to, that it can be a fire hazard as soon as the transfer station; as well as 3) disassembly and loading of explosives shall comply with the order, in addition to the port and the port authorities by the special provisions relating to the safety of the.
If the vessel is, or is to be loaded over 100 kg of explosives is a mass explosion hazard: the loading and unloading time to be selected in such a way that the port traffic is as quiet and care should be taken to ensure that none of the rest of the ship is located in 100 m closer to explode or lastattavaa from the beginning. The vessel should be placed in such a way that, within the meaning of article 2 of the calculation of the k-value of at least the following:
1) k = 8, when it is a question of no more than a two-storey building in the settlements, or ' workshops, and from another ship, the Member State of landing or loading work is being carried out, as well as a public transport bus, in which traffic will not be able to stop the unloading and loading works for;
2) k = 10, when there is a question over a two-storey building and building in the settlements, or ' offices, which is usually the size of large numbers of people; as well as 3) k = 5, when a question from another ship, with more than 100 kg or loaded onto a mass explosion hazard explosives.
Chapter 7 electrical equipment 76 section (27.8.1993/793) section 76 repealed by P, 27.8.1993/793.
77 section in the manufacture of explosives storage and manufacturing process must comply with article 8, is the prevention of the risk of static electricity.
78 section Works in the buildings, which are handled or stored explosives, must be protected against the risk, if the volume of the Flash, the hazard category of the 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 explosives quantity is 50 kg or more.
The above-ground permanent inventory protection, which includes more than 500 kg categories covered by 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 explosives, must be protected against the danger of lightning.
Lightning protection action fitness will be reviewed at least once a year. (11.6.1982/438) Chapter 8 fire-fighting equipment, section 79 explosive factories and warehouses in the planning stages will need to figure out the security of fixed target or potential use of automatic fire extinguishing systems. They should be used in applications where it is.
section 80 of the Room in a State where explosives are produced or stored, should be to the appropriate work item in the work of fire-fighting equipment in the immediate vicinity, as well as each of the warehouses sisääntuloteiden.
Particularly hazardous locations fire chief may also impose higher mobile fire extinguishers on hand fire extinguishers.
In addition to the portable extinguishers shall, where appropriate, as referred to in sub-section 1, the premises have fire emails from letkuineen. Fire hydrants shall be located so that no explosion or fire to prevent their use.
Paragraph 1 and 3, shall not apply to cases in which the handling of the explosive does not need permission or survey.
The General provisions of section 81 of the explosive fire treatment at the place of manufacture and the place at, which repeatedly deals with explosives, explosives storage area and storage room in the shelter, as well as in-store or in any other room where explosives are stored for the purpose of sale, there are no fires and smoking prohibited. Smoking may be permitted by the owner or holder for the separately organized by location, which does not present a fire hazard.
The place of manufacture of the explosive, the place where repeatedly deals with explosives, as well as to the protection of the inventory and the inventory of explosives shall not leave naked flames, fire tools and any other kind of object, which may cause arcing or fire.
In the rooms provided for in subparagraph (1) above, and the regions should be clearly visible to the appropriate places I'll be reading and smoking ban on the boards.
section 82 of the welding equipment, kipinöivien and other similar work under section 81 of the premises referred to in paragraph 1 and in the regions is only allowed on the President, the head of Department or the warehouse operator or with the permission in writing of the person authorized to act on.
As referred to in sub-section 1, the work for the work to be suspended, unnecessary staff, as well as a blast-and palovaaralliset substances in work item to be deleted. Where necessary, machinery and equipment to be cleaned carefully as well as the floors, the walls and ceiling of the wash.
Fire protection and rescue plan under section 83 of the explosive for the protection of the manufacturing and inventory is the amount of explosives to be stored, if it is 500 kg or more, the owner or holder of the fire protection and rescue plan to be adapted to the plan to save human life and property, to extinguish the fire, the hälyttämiseksi and the actions taken to prevent risk. Plan shall be submitted to the fire chief.
The implementation of the plan referred to in paragraph 1 above, will be to train often enough, but at least once a year, arranged for the exercises.
Chapter 9, section 84 of the introduction of the factory and warehouse (27.8.1993/793) 84 P, 27.8.1993/793 section has been repealed.
Operating and maintenance instructions, section 85 Plants and permanent on-hand inventory for the owner or Manager to obtain section 8 of the work instructions referred to in paragraph 5, which shall be presented to the supervisory authorities of the controls. (27.8.1993/793)
Guidelines for the use of the factory or the warehouse personnel must be notified within the meaning of article 9. The fact that the staff is familiar with the instructions, and that they are complied with, is constantly monitored.
a number of provisions in Chapter 10, section 86 (27.8.1993/793) 86 P, 27.8.1993/793 section has been repealed.
87 section in addition to that provided for in this decision are in accordance with it, the standard is specified, the distance of the second limit to the public road and building, is to be followed, what's in it for the rest of the special provision.
88 section This decision shall enter into force on 1 July 1980.
This decision repeals the Department of trade and industry to the explosion of substances by the decision of 29 December 1971 (972/71) and 1 (c) the class of explosives, pyrotechnic products and about how to obtain the other half and the decision of 20 September 1973 (736/73).
A production of the explosive, in respect of trade, storage and transport, for which an application has been submitted to the authority prior to the entry into force of this decision, may be reversed a decision, taking into account, however, for the time being to comply with what is provided for in section 89. (11.6.1982/438) 89 section prior to the entry into force of this decision made and/or imported packaged explosives may continue until 1 January 1982 to sell or dispose of the storage, storage, transport and use of the notwithstanding, that the packaging is not referred to in articles 30 and 31 of the entries, provided that, in accordance with the provisions of the explosives is marked earlier and otherwise complies with them.
As well as receiving explosives to sell or dispose of the storage, storage, transport and use until 1 July 1981, notwithstanding, that räjähdystarvikkeelta is missing from the explosive adoption of the regulation referred to in article 38.
Approved prior to the entry into force of this decision or pursuant to the provisions in force in the past working in the explosives factories in the past, in an approved form and to the extent allowed to use the revenue to a maximum of 15 years from the entry into force of this decision, even if they are not parts of structures and protection etäisyyksiensä to meet the provisions of this decision. During the transition period can be factory accept to run in the security-enhancing technical change, if the quantities of explosives and passengers do not reproduce, notwithstanding the fact that the factory does not satisfy in respect of protective structures, and etäisyyksiensä, the provisions of this decision.
If adopted before the entry into force of this decision or pursuant to the provisions in force in the past in the explosive factory is the use of machines, devices, or tools, which do not comply with all the provisions of this decision, allowed them to be used in the past in an approved form and, to the extent of up to 5 years from the date of the entry into force of this decision.
Before the entry into force of this decision under the provisions in force in the past approved or effective the permanent storage of explosives in the form approved in the past and to the extent the housing may be used for the purpose of not more than 5 years from the date of the entry into force of this decision, even if they do not fulfil all the provisions of this decision. The extent of the use of the past in an approved form and is allowed a maximum of 3 years from the entry into force of this decision, unless a section 51 to 54 of the safety distance requirements cannot be met.
Before the entry into force of this decision, in accordance with the provisions in force at the temporary storage of explosives continue to be used for the purpose of housing before 1 July 1985, even if they do not fulfil all the provisions of this decision. (11.6.1982/438)
Before the entry into force of this decision under the provisions of the approved or previously in force effective explosive trafficking movements in the warehouse shelter gets past the form approved and in the extent of use purpose of not more than 3 years after the entry into force of this decision, even if they do not fulfil all the provisions of this decision.
8 P, 27.8.1993/793 is repealed.
Annex 1 the distribution of explosives (l) (a) the category of explosives and articles in class 1, explosives are in the following list, and other substances.
Nitro Glycerin (glycerol) is the explosion of materials in whole or in part to replace:
(a)) nitro glykolilla (glycol nitrate) or (b) or (c)) nitratulla) nitrodieteeniglykolilla with sugar (nitratulla sakkaroosilla), or (d)) of the aforementioned substances in feedingstuffs.
2101 1. Nitrocellulose (cellulose nitrate), 12.6% nitrogen content of more than, well, also a puristamattomana, including at least 25% of the water; or alcohol, such as methyl-, ethyl-, normaalipropyyli-, or Isopropyl, butyl, amyl alcohol ar or their alloys, also denaturoituja, or water and alcohol; and (b) not less than 15% water-pressed, including ... or at least 12% paraffin or other forms of the same active ingredients.
2. The gunpowder raakamassa, gelatinoimaton, which is used in the manufacture of smoke-free gunpowder and containing not more than 70% of the anhydrous substance and at least 30% of the water. The anhydrous substance may not contain more than 50% of the liquid nitroglycerine or other explosives.
3. Nitro cellulose powder and nitroglyserolipitoinen nitro cellulose powder (nitroglycerin powder), gelatinoituina, huokoisena and pölymäisenä (a)) is not, (b)) huokoisena or pölymäisenä.
4. the Nitro cellulose, plastisoitu; with a minimum of 12% or more but less than 18% plasticizing, such as butyyliftalaattia or plastisoimiskykyistä, and that at least one of the nitro cellulose nitrogen content not exceeding 12.6%, small scratches on the disc, and the flower.
Note: the Plastisoitu, the nitrogen content of the nitrocellulose is not more than 12.6% and which contains not less than 18% of the butyyliftalaattia or the like, or at least plastisoimiskyvyltään samanveroista more than 30% of the water or other wetting the nitrocellulose with not.
5. Nitro cellulose powder, gelatinoimaton.
6. Tnt (trinitrotolueeni), also pressed or in the form of mixtures of ammonium nitrate with the its, as well as (amatoli) or aluminium; liquid trinitrotolueeni (triöljy), as well as trinitroanisoli.
7. (a)) Hexyl (heksanitrodifenyyliamiini) and picric acid (trinitrofenoli), (b)) pentoliitti (pentriitin and trotyylin), heksotoli, i.e. a hetro (heksogeenin and trotyylin), heksyylin and trotyylin and oktoli (oktogeenin and trotyylin), all of which TNT content is so great, that they are not more sensitive than the condemnation of tetryl, (c)) pentriitti (pentaerytritolitetranitraatti) and nitramiitti (trimetyleenitrinitramiini) and hexogen or oktogeeni (tetrametyleenitetranitramiini) flegmatoituina paraffin, wax, or in some other way similar to the active substance or hexogen, otherwise, thus prepared that these substances are not more sensitive than the condemnation of tetryl points (b) and (c), (d)) includes the substances may also contain aluminum, such as heksaali and heksotonaali or torpeks.
8. Other than those mentioned in paragraphs 6 and 7 of the explosive nitro compounds, as well as explosive, inorganic and organic nitrogen compounds in a liquid form: (a)), water soluble, such as trinitroresorsinoli (trisiini);
(b)) in water insoluble, such as tetryl (tetra, tetranitrometyylianiliini, trinitrofenyylimetyylinitramiini);
(c)), tetryl, pressed (not of metal);
(d)) liquid organic nitrogen compounds, such as nitroglycerin and nitro glycol; and (e)), such as the lyijyatsidi initiative of the explosives, Iyijytrisinaatti, tetratseeni and räjähdyselo silver.
9. (a)) Pentriitti (pentaerytritolitetranitraatti, nitropenta), moist, hexogen (trimetyleenitrinitramiini), moist, and oktogeeni (tetrametyleenitetranitramiini), moist, pentriitti by at least 20%, other 15% or more of water or another liquid evenly moistened so that they are not more susceptible to shocks as the tetryl;
(b)) pentoliitti (pentriitin and trotyylin), and heksotoli or a hetro (heksogeenin and trotyylin), which are more sensitive to shocks than dry and tetryl, both agents kostutettuina evenly for at least 15% of the water;
(c) mixtures of wax or pentriitin or heksogeenin), paraffin, or mixtures of these substances, which are more sensitive to shocks than dry and tetryl, kostutettuina steady for at least 15% of the water;
(d)), not of metal pieces with a pentriitti pressed on the packaging.
10. (a)), benzoyl peroxide, 1. dry or less than 10% of the water; or 2. less than 30% of the flegmatoimisainetta.
(b)) Sykloheksanoniperoksidit, such as the 1-hydroxy-1-hydroperoksidisykloheksyyliperoksidi and bis-(l-hydroksisykloheksyyli) peroxide and mixtures 1. dry or less than 5% of the water; or 2. less than 30% of the flegmatoimisainetta.
(c)) p-p '-diklooribentsoyyliperoksidi: 1. dry, or less than 10% of the water; or 2. less than 30% of the flegmatoimisainetta.
11. (a)) black powder, potassium nitrate and charcoal, perusaineina in granular form or in powder form;
(b) the determination of explosives, such as mixtures) containing sodium and potassium nitrate, sulphur and/or wood, stone or brown coal;
(c) the determination of the material, such as mustaruudista or explosion) pressed. The volume of the songs weight must not be less than 1.50 g/cm3.
12. (a)) in the form of powder, crystalline or granular nitrate explosives, which are not part of the 11, 14a) or 14 c), and which mainly alkalinitraattien ammonium nitrate, or mixtures of ammonium chloride with a country-alkalinitraattien or alkalinitraattien or mixtures of ammonium nitrate and ammonium chloride with the country alkalinitraattien. They will also contain oxidative substances such as metal, wood or plant powder, or hydrocarbons, aromatic nitro compounds, as well as nitroglycerine or nitro glycol mixtures as well as the inerttisiä, or both, in addition to colouring agents, stabiloivia or more;
(b) in the form of powder, containing inorganic nitrates) explosives, which are essentially mixtures of nitroglycerin or nitro inerttisten glycol, or both substances. They will also contain the aromatic nitro compounds, as well as flegmatoivasti, stabiloivasti or gelatinoivasti active additives or colouring agents;
(c)) Puuromaiset nitrate explosives containing ammonium nitrate and trinitrotolueenia, at least 5% of the water, such as slurry.
Note: mixtures of Ammonium nitrate with oxidative substances is less than 0.4%, are not in class 1, explosives.
13. (a)) Kloraatti and perkloraattiräjähdysaineet, alkalikloraattien or the alkali or alkaline-earth metals-perkloraattien alloys with hapettuvien substances;
(b) to an oxidising substance) with liquid oxygen.
14. (a)) Dynamiitit, that contain inert absorbent material, and similar explosives;
(b)) the explosion of gelatin, which include for the nitro cellulose and up to 93% nitroglycerine and dynamite, containing not more than 85% of nitroglycerin or nitroglycerin and nitro glycol mixture;
(c)) dynamiitit, gelatinoidut nitrate explosives, with a maximum of 40% of gelatinoitua nitroglycerin, or a mixture of these, as well as the nitro glycol ammonium nitrate or ammonium nitrate and alkali or earth-alkali mixtures of nitrates.
15. Uncleaned empty containers having contained products of category 1 (a).
(b) a class 1, explosives contain the objects and tools 2131 explosive 1 b grade tools are in the following list, and other tools.
1. Came from the wire without a lighter: a) a quick, thick pipe became the heart of a mustaruutia, a mustaruudilla of saturated a cotton yarn or nitrattua a cotton yarn;
(b)) an explosive, thin-walled cross section of metal pipe, which is small and that the heart is the explosion of the substance;
(c)) an explosive, flexible, textile-or plastic-coated, with a cross section of small and whose heart is the explosion of the substance;
(d)) pikatulilanka, of a small woven came to lanka, whose heart is pentriittiä more delicate.
The other came in. RN 2171, point 3.
2. the ignition, an explosion of power, which is not part of the blasting explosive detonators and more strongly: a) detonators;
(b)) 1. nallitetut cartridge caps, downloaded, everything kaliiberiset; (11.6.1982/438)
2. the mass of the unfilled, spark, reunasytytteiset cartridge cores, which does not have a separate detonators at the most in, such as a rifle cartridge cores;
(c)) of the cannon on the ground and the contributions of the lock lighters, such as detonators, as well as others of the same with a small impulse input and which are obtained are on shock, friction or electricity;
(d)), there is no explosive component, such as blasting detonators, and räjäytintä.
3. P Sockets, opastimina.
4. The cartridges, hand-and machine-guns, tools and lähetyspisstoolissa to be used, with the exception of those, which is the booster;
(a)) of the bullet and shot cartridges, hunting and military weapons;
(b)) rifle cartridges, tools and send the gun to be used in cartridges or comparable reunasytytteiset cartridges;
(c)) or a projectile equipped smoke stripe cartridges;
(d)) of the ignition the bullet cartridges; and (e)), the other Center of the ignition of cartridges.
Note: Hand-and machine fire weapons shall be deemed under this paragraph, shotguns, pistols, and other weapons with a light laxity (caliber) up to 13.2 mm.
5. Räjähdysvoimakkaat: a) blasting detonators (fire wire detonators), with or without a retarder, which happens with the fire (s) on the determination of yhdyskappaleet with a retarder;
b) detonators (electric detonators) or without a cut-and that happens by means of an electronic trigger (s) on the device.
c) blasting detonators (fire wire detonators), mustaruutitulilankaan attached to;
(d)) detonators, combined with the räjäyttimeen (armed with blasters means squeezed into the explosive pieces);
(e)), it is equipped with nallilla blasting Blaster or not is not it;
f) detonators, ignition nallilla equipped with a retarder or a mechanical ignition device, or do not have one and where there is no räjäytintä.
6. (a)), the Division stakes, which may contain the spark toy cap pistols;
(b)) the sound of mine-clearance, primed.
7. Ajopanokset and equipped facilities, other than those mentioned in paragraphs 4 and 8 (a), (b) cartridge-equipped instruments)) driving-and cartridge-equipped facilities, all on the condition that they contain only the 1 (a) in the category of those explosives, and that they not räjäyttävää device, such as a time-of-or other räjäyttävää, or blasting detonators at the novelty; These instruments may contain turn ons or light for taking part and the substance, or both of these, such as termiittiä, phosphorus and kalsiumfosfidia.
Note: the explosion of power, low ignition, point 2, are allowed in these media.
8. Lighting and light-signalling equipment, all materials containing or signalling ajopanoksella referred to in the instruments with or without it, where there is no explosion, and to directions or the lighting contribution is so hard pressed that the objects do not operate by burning explode.
9. Smoke devices and smoke generators, with kloraatteja, explosive contribution or contribution; also light for taking part and the substance.
Agriculture and forestry purposes is provided for in section kehitävistä to be used in smoke 1 c/27, rn 2171. (11.6.1982/438)
Agriculture and forestry purposes, it is to be used in smoke development, 2171, paragraph 27 rn.
10. the well of torpedoes, which is loaded with dynamite or an explosion of dynamite, and that do not have a device, such as a lighter and räjäyttävää blasting detonators at the most; and other than for military purposes to be used for the socket, the stakes, where there is no blasting detonators at the most.
11. the instruments equipped with cartridge, driving-and cartridge-equipped facilities, with the official device, such as a time-of-or any other official lighter or blasting, each whole reliably secure tunneling. These include the objects that contain the light or smoke or turn ons for taking part and the substance of the substance, such as termiittiä, phosphorus and kalsiumfosfidia.
12. Empty containers. (l) (b) the category of tools or objects several empty containers which are not subject to these provisions.
1 (c) the category of Pyrotechnic Products 2170 (1) (c) category are in the following list and associated products.
1 (c) the category of products contain the empty containers are not subject to these provisions.
(2) preparations, for which extradition is permissible, must meet the following criteria: (a) must be of the same composition a explosive mixture), as well as the packaging so that the packaged goods or shared, chafing against sharp edges, shake, slap, or the flame ignition can cause the entire contents of the package.
(b)) white or yellow phosphorus, may be used only for sections 2 and 20, rn 2171, in the products.
(c)) of fireworks, rn 2171 points 21 to 24, the explosion of a mixture, the flash powder, rn, paragraph 26, and rn 2171 2171, see 27 savunkehittimien referred to in the smoke input must not contain kloraattia.
2171 a. Ignition equipment 1. (a)), potassium chlorate and sulphur content to back up matches;
(b)), potassium chlorate and fosforiseskvisulfidia, and friction lighters.
2. Back up the lamp ignition strips, parafinoidut and parafinoimattomat.
3. Mustaruutitulilangat, slow burn, a thin, intense weave-made cords, whose heart is the cross section of the mustaruutia and the heart a little. The other came in. paragraph 1 (b) of class 1, rn 2131.
4. The ignition coil wire, nitrified cotton yarns.
5. Fire wire lighters, paper or cardboard tubes, with a small number of oxidizing and organic substances, including aromatic nitro compounds, made kindling of the mixture and termite shields, where is the ignition input.
6. Came back up the chart for lighters, the friction detonator.
7. (a)), without the blasting caps;
(b)) the ends of the lighters (kindling).
8. Electric ignition lamellae, as in photography that is used in the flash powder.
Note: the electric light-bulb Flash devices manufactured in the way these provisions do not apply to the.
(B). a lark's objects and toys, toy cap pistols gun detonators, as well as other paukahtavat objects 9. Pöytäilotulitusvlineet, silinterit, konfettipommit, kotiljonkihedelmät, as a joke.
10. P caramels, floral cards, kollodiumpaperista the small leaves.
11. a) Dog bombs, grenades, and a similar explosion of silver containing pyrotechnic toys;
(c)) similar rajähdyshopeaa include.
12. P stones, each of which on the surface is p input up to 3 (g). The contribution must not contain fulminaatteja.
13. Pyrotechnic light sticks rain sticks, such as bengaalitikut, gold, flower rain sticks.
14. Star rain sticks, without any spark.
15. Toy cap pistols gun detonators, irallisina, strips and rings.
16. P the caps with a phosphorus-kloraattipaukkupanos or the fulminaatista, or cardboard capsule from the corresponding material p input. 1000 pieces of these, not more than 60 g, 10 g of the kloraattiseosta and up to fulminaattia or fulminaatin mixtures.
17. P discs with a phosphorus-kloraattipaukkupanos.
18. Paperboard detonators in the play, lilliputtiammukset, which is kloraattiseosta or fulminaatista, or the corresponding phosphorus-a substance made of a mixture of not more than 25 g of 1000 pieces of popcorn.
19. Polkaisu paukut, which is covered with a fosforikloraattiseos.
20. (a)) P plates;
(b)) martinikat. a fireworks display, each of which contains a mixture of white (yellow) and red phosphorus and potassium chlorate and inerttisiä substances, which inerttiset agents do not take part in the phosphorus-kloraattiseoksen decomposition reaction. 1000 copies of the objects mentioned in this paragraph, not more than 2.5 g explosion of silver.
Not more than 2.5 g disk not press the p and martinikka not more than 0.1 g.
C. Fireworks 21. Raeraketit without blasting caps, grenades and entered the wine-glasses. Contribution, including in an article, not a private launch propulsion weighing up to 14 kg bomb or the Goblet does not exceed 18 kg.
22. The ignition flares, rockets, Roman candles, showers, fire wheels (the Suns) and similar Fireworks, with the contribution of the private instrument must not weigh more than 1200 g.
23. The Cannon shots or paperitulpot, each of which contains up to 600 g of granular mustaruutia or an equivalent explosion power merchandise with the explosion of the substance;
rifle shots, petardit, each of which contains up to 20 g granular mustaruutia; each came to the lankoineen, whose heads are covered; as well as similar to the genesis of the tools a strong bang.
24. Small Fireworks, such as locusts, firecrackers, gold-and silver showers, volcanoes and the sheen of the worms.
25. Bengaalivaloesineet ignition, such as bengaalisoihdut,-and-flames.
26. The flash powder, ready-to-use, small quantities of not more than 5 g, packed in paper or glass tube.
(D). The destruction of insects and other pest control agents used and equipment 27. Smoke develop substances, for use in agricultural and forestry purposes, as well as weapons of mass destruction by insects to control smoke cartridges.
Savunkehittimistä, with kloraattia, an explosive or an explosive detonator, the provisions in section 9 is 2131 rn.
Annex 2 explosive factory safety distances between the buildings in the tables of this annex for the distances from 1 to 5 shall comply with the protective etäisyyksinä. The distances are expressed in k-values or in metres. The pressure caused by the impact of environment protection distance will be calculated using the formula, 1 = k · M1/3, where 1 = safety distance in metres (m) = mass of the substance in kg explosives k = k-value in the tables refer to the distances to the works provided for in the protection of the buildings in the area between the protective distances, but they apply also, in exceptional cases, in the event that the construction of the factory (e.g. Office) is a factory area of the fence on the outside, but in the immediate vicinity. Otherwise, the items in the environmental protection distances shall correspond to section 17 and 51 to 54 of the regulations.
Tables refers to the plant: – in a dangerous part of part of the territory of the factory where explosives are manufactured, handled or stored;
– the protection of permanent inventory of the store area is dangerous at the warehouse and production facilities in the context of the on-hand inventory, which is not normally present in people;
– the palovaarallisella building, where food is prepared, processed or stored in the categories of explosives, 1.3, flammable liquids or other flammable substances;
– There is no production of the building where the harmless building, process and store explosives and a fire hazard (e.g., use of laboratories and repair workshops, in which a few people, changing and toilet buildings, operating offices, computer rooms, as well as storage buildings, which are stored in räjähdysvaarattomia raw materials and excipients);
– the part of the territory of a non-hazardous part of the factory, where there are no dangerous production facilities and no dangerous stocks;
part of the production in non-hazardous for serving the building to the building, which, because of the nature of the work to be performed must be in the vicinity of the premises (e.g., workshops, räjähdysvaarattomien raw materials and Excipients and intermediates such as acid and nitro cellulose valrnistuslaitokset, apulaitteisto buildings, such as, for example, for the production of electricity, heating the boiler and engine rooms, as well as the use of laboratories, in which a number of persons); other non-hazardous part of the buildings, as well as to buildings, which do not have to be located in the vicinity of the production facilities (e.g., buildings, as well as the administrative and sanitary facilities include research laboratories).
1. The explosive hazard categories This Hazard class 1.1 class 1.1 explosives have a mass explosion hazard. The impact of the explosion of the impact on the environment consists mainly of pressure, which is dependent on the amount of explosive (table 1). Massaräjähdysvaarallisten for objects must also take into account the impact of the increased protection distances and projection (table 2).
1.2 Danger explosive class 1.2 in this class do not have a mass explosion hazard. A blast of fire, usually filled with objects to explode one by one. Fire continues, at the same time the number of explosive objects can grow. The environment is compromised mainly of light splintered, and the impact of the fire the fire thrown object restraint objects levittävästä. The pressure effect is limited to the middle in the environment (table 3). Paksukuoristen and suurikaliiperisten for objects is a protective distances be increased (table 4).
1.3 Hazard class 1.3 explosives in this category do not have a mass explosion hazard. They burn fiercely, developing plenty of heat. The fire spread quickly. The environment is at risk, mainly from the flames, the heat radiation and ejected Sparks (table 5). Pressure effect on the environment is minimal, as well a splinter effect.
1.4 Hazard Division 1.4 explosives in this category do not constitute a danger to the environment essential. They can return to and private objects may also be räjähdellä. The pressure-and splinter effect is not usually extend to the outside of the packaging. Dangerous shrapnel. The fire did not cause any shuttle Kit full of people.
The distance between the production and storage facilities, as well as the distance between these facilities and non-hazardous buildings should in all cases be at least 10 m distance from the Special protection measures may be structural..
1.5 notes on compression effect is taken into account in the classification of the danger posed by explosives.
If the same State has different categories of explosives, is the safety distance to be calculated, taking into account the maximum risk to. If the same condition is 1.1 and 1.3 hazard categories of explosives, shall be calculated on the basis of the amounts of protective distance.
Table 6 is calculated in tables 1 to 5 used the k-values in certain explosives protection distances.
2. Construction and protective structures for determining the Protective distances of the k-value depends on the method used in the construction and protective structures. The following are the requirements normally used for the structures. If you would like to use other design solutions, will be in the context of the structures and their distances from the Centre for the protection of the characteristics to be approved by the security technology. (on 24 October 1995/1197) 2.1 Protective barrier Protective barrier can be either side of the barrier, or the entire wall. If possible, use the side of the wall. Half vallissa sisäluiskan to replace the building's wall. The side wall of the brush should be at least 1 m wide.
The construction of the normal VAT exemptions, must comply with the following: 1) the barrier must be placed so that its bottom edge is more than 1 m from the edge of the storage protection;
2) vallin widening inner slopes slope must be at least 1:1.5;
3) wall of the brush should be at least 1 m wide;
the height of the barrier must be 4) in such a way that you can drag the inventory, under the protection of ylimmästäkään wall leikkaamatonta directly to this securable object. as well as 5) wall of the inner slope is made irtonaisista the earths, which do not include at least 0.5 m higher than 5 cm from the surface of the floor paksuisessa läpimittaisia stones.
The tables used in the symbol of the 2.2 Lightweight construction of the building, which is built using light construction method, is a normal building, which is not intended to withstand the pressure of the blow and that the force of the explosion, being destroyed, is essentially the cause heitteitä the environment.
The tables used in the symbol of the Runkorakenteinen on the roof of a building, with the heavy 2.3, the Building has been designed in such a way that the area is protected by future heitteitä. The walls will be light, if the building is protected by vallein. The roof is sufficiently solid reinforced concrete slab, or a minimum of 50 cm thick sand layer protected by tile. The walls are either sufficiently strong concrete walls or sandy fillings equipped (protective walls). Sand the filler thickness must be at least 1 m Building is not allowed to deal with rather than stored in such quantity as 1.1 or 1.3 hazard class explosion, that it could cause an explosion or fire in the context of the formation of heitteiden.
Symbols used in the tables on the walls and on the roof of the building with 2.4 Palonkestävillä Building on one of the walls is lightweight and allows the pressure of a possible dissolution of the fire to the powder. Three of the wall and the roof can withstand the effects of fire and are fully justified.
The tables used in the symbol of the construction of the building is covered with a 2.5 Maapeitteinen Maapeitteinen thick maakerroksella, by raising the levels of most of the explosion energy is spent. Building a carrier of the structure of the solution will be one of the following: – reinforced concrete wall supported on reinforced concrete slab – teräsbetoninen fungus, vetotankona teräsbetoninen, which runs to the floor, or else the same way heitteiden the formation of reducing the load-bearing structure of the solution.
The roof of the bulk of the mass must be at least 50 times the mass of the explosive substance. Bulk must, however, be at least 60 cm. Of side slope and at the confluence of the roof comes in bulk to be at least equal to the thickness of the layer of the roof. Side slope angle shall not exceed a maximum of 35 °. You must fill in the soil cover of land of the requirements set out in section 2.1 of the protection vallille.
The door opening direction 60 ° n in the sector is the impact of the soil cover protection be taken into account.
Doors and any other openings in the shut-off devices shall take any of the buildings adjacent to the explosion generated pressure wave.
The tables used in the symbol 3. paragraph repealed by the ' P ' 27.8.1993/793.
Tables 1-6 as a PDF file.
Annex 3 as a PDF file.
The change of the date of entry into force of the acts and application: 11.6.1982/438: This decision shall enter into force on 1 July 1982. Before the entry into force of this decision, in accordance with the provisions in force in the past packed, marked explosives may continue until 1 January 1984 to dispose of its unit packet or explosive article, notwithstanding that it is not in accordance with the labelling of all section.
27.8.1993/793: This decision shall enter into force on 1 September 1993.
Approved explosives prior to the entry into force of this decision shall be made available for public use and to keep the general public until 28 February 1995, even if their entries do not meet the requirements of article 31. However, this decision will, upon the entry into force of the requirements of the force.
At the time of entry into force of this decision, in accordance with the provisions in force in the inventory covers entries do not need to change the article to match the 48 before the tables is a condition due to otherwise be renewed.
on 24 October 1995/1197: This decision shall enter into force on 1 November 1995.
The technical inspection centre prior to the entry into force of this decision by the permits and approvals shall continue to have effect in accordance with the decisions taken by the parties concerned.
Search Translated Laws of Finland