Overview (table of contents)
Targets for learning outcomes for the bachelor advanced studies programme in energy management
The full text of the Decree on professional bacheloruddannelse in energy management
Pursuant to section 22 and section 30 of the Act on vocational college education and University bacheloruddannelser of the basic regulation. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1147 by 23. October 2014 shall be determined under the authority: section 1. The aim of the programme to the bachelor in energy management is to qualify the trained to independently could be included in the academic and interdisciplinary cooperation with a professional approach and comprehensive understanding of energy optimization opportunities, including contexts and consequences as well as the potential for renewable energy.
(2). The graduates must have knowledge, skills and competences, as set out in annex 1.
§ 2. Training, there is a full-time education organised as self-contained superstructure to vocational college education in the field of energy technology, automation technology, electrician and plumbing Installer, is rated at 90 ECTS credits. 60 ECTS credits corresponding to a full-time student work in 1 year.
(2). The training gives the right to use the title qualified bachelor in energy management. The English title is Bachelor of Energy management.
(3). The term of education is Ba Degree Programme in Energy management.
§ 3. The training consists of the following: 1) Mandatory educational elements with a total extent of 45 ECTS credits, which are common for the students.
2) Optional training elements for each student have a total extent of 15 ECTS credits.
3) Internship with a total extent of 15 ECTS credits.
4) Bachelor's degree project of 15 ECTS credits.
(2). The mandatory educational elements, see. (1). 1, is organised in the following core areas: 1) Energy and analysis.
2) Energy management and environment.
§ 4. In addition, applies the rules of professional bacheloruddannelser, laid down in the Ordinance on vocational college education and professional bacheloruddannelser.
§ 5. Agency for higher education may allow derogation by Decree as part of trials. During experiments at the same time, the experiment duration and fixed reporting form.
(2). Agency may exempt from the Ordinance, when it is justified by exceptional circumstances.
§ 6. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. August 2015.
Agency for higher education, 26. March 2015 Nils Agerhus/Kirsten Lippert
Annex 1 targets for learning outcomes for the bachelor advanced studies programme in energy management
Goals for learning yield include the knowledge, skills and competences, as a bachelor in secondary education in energy management must accomplish in training.
Knowledge The educated have knowledge about 1) organizational structures, managerial theories and models as well as change processes and user-driven innovation,
2) energy-and environmental conditions as well as applicable rules and laws in the field of energy management,
3) and can understand and reflect on the theories and practices in the field of energy management and energy systems, including principles of theories and methods for the detection of energy controlling stakes,
4) energy policy impact on the institution/company, including energy consumption, branding, competitiveness, etc,
5) and can understand and reflect on the theories and practices in the field of energy analysis of buildings, installations and industrial installations, including theory and measurement techniques,
6) appropriate methods of assessment and certification schemes, including sustainability certification, energy labelling, LCA, cost-benefit analysis, etc,
7) opportunities and approaches for energy optimisation and implementation of renewable energy sources,
8) principles and conditions for energy systems interaction across the building supply, installations, processes and production, including flexible energy systems and intelligent installations,
9) complex interdisciplinary energy technology in the field of thermodynamics, flow theory, electrical installations, etc. in buildings and industrial installations and
10) energy efficient design, including project types, contract forms, grant scheme, profitability, etc.
The educated can
1) search and assess information on national/international energy and environmental policy,
2) apply appropriate ISO-standards, rules and laws in the field of energy management profession,
3) documenting and disseminating the results and solutions for energy management, analysis, and optimization to the authorities, partners and users,
4) champions systematically, and measure technically correct analysis of the energy system through the use of appropriate tools and models,
5) identify, evaluate, justify and implement energy goals and optimization measures in new and existing buildings, installations and industrial installations, as well as the associated energy systems,
6) monitor, evaluate and regulate energy consumption associated with the daily operation and maintenance of buildings, installations and industrial installations
7) apply methods for energy-efficient design of installations and industrial installations
8) keep up to date on project types, support and grant schemes for energy management profession,
9) calculate, justify and communicate profitability and payback to energy optimization measures and
10) assess financial possibilities and consequences based on economic calculations in connection with energy optimisation.
The educated can
1) perform energy analyses, energy optimization and energy management in relation to complex energy systems in buildings, installations and industrial installations
2) formulate a holistic and sustainable energy management and energy strategy for the total institution/company
3) advise on yield and consequences by implementation of energy management,
4) independently engage in disciplinary and interdisciplinary cooperation with a professional approach and have comprehensive understanding of energy optimization opportunities, including contexts and consequences, as well as the potential for renewable energy,
5) organize and manage tasks in the field of energy analysis, optimization and management,
6) analyze, monitor, and manage energy consumption as well as documenting and disseminating relevant results and actions
7) ensure energy efficient design and integrated overall solutions for buildings, installations and industrial installations
8) engage in cooperation in the field of sustainability certification and preparation of buildings ' energy brands and
9) follow the technological and energy policy development and continuously identify their own learning needs and structure their own learning within energy optimisation, renewable energy, sustainability, etc.