Publication of studies and development activities in accordance with the law on unemployment insurance and so on.
Under section 100, in the Act of Unemployment Insurance, etc., cf. Law Order no. 642 of 22. In June 2012, after negotiation with the Employment Board :
Try "The Good Call."
§ 1. In order to support the ability of the cases to provide professional services to their members and try new methods in the task solution, which can help to help members faster out of management, and can help to promote a Focused and simpler management of the rules shall be implemented with an attempt to "The good conversation" in the following cases :
1) The unemployment rate of the Academy of Akademics.
2) The Unemployment case of Danish Health Organisation (NHS.
3) The Common Unemployment Fund of the Functionality and Officials.
4) The NNF Unemployment Fund.
5) The Unemployment of the Engineers.
6) Kristilig Unemployment Fund.
7) The Unemployment case of the leaders of the leaders.
8) The Magistral Unemployment Fund.
Paragraph 2. The cover covers all free members of the provisions referred to in paragraph 1. 1 mentioned cases. However, where the attempt is limited to each department, the experiment shall include only the relevant department and the free members associated with this section.
Paragraph 3. As part of the study, the A crates must enable their free members to digitally book their conversations with a box, including to rebooing or move the time for a bookmaking. The A boxes must, in addition, give their free members the possibility of digitally booing themselves at the job support activities of a cashier.
Paragraph 4. As part of self-booking of conversations in accordance with paragraph 1. 3, as a starting point, should be given the opportunity to :
1) select the intercom contact form when it is a personal contact or contact via webcam / webphone or telephone, cf. however, paragraph 1 5,
2) select between multiple case workers in a case, and
3) select the topic for the conversation.
Paragraph 5. For members who are subject to less intensive work, and members participating in the tender for active employment performance, the contact line referred to in paragraph 1 may be subject to the interlocutor. 4, no. 1, also speak of contact digitally or by letter.
Paragraph 6. The A boxes shall allow their free members to book a contact with personal attunters within 2 weeks from the scheduling time. Within 1 month from the scheduling time, the free member will have the opportunity to book itself into different job support activities.
Paragraph 7. As a minimum, the A box will have to have a conversation with an available member within three weeks after the member has been free. In addition, the A box must contain at least a conversation with the member no later than each time the member has had three months of interittled unemployment.
Paragraph 8. If no conversation is held within two weeks prior to being held at the latest a call, cf. paragraph 7, and the member has not been booked for a call for the two-week period, the case must in writing and personally refer the member to a conversation. Call occurs when a case gives the member a time limit to book a call to a call before a specified date, or by scheduling the member for a conversation. In its call in its call, the A box shall inform the Member that the member is obliged to keep the call with the a case and that the member is therefore not able to rebook or move the book-booked. The A case must also inform the fact that non-communication from the call will have daily consequences, cf. The notice of availability.
Niner. 9. If no conversation is held within two weeks prior to being held at the latest a call, cf. paragraph 7, but has the member booked a conversation to hold during the last week of the 2-week period, in writing and personally to call the member to the conversation. Invocation will be made aware that a case confirms that the member has booked the call. In its call in its call, the A box shall inform the Member that the member is obliged to keep the call with the a case and that the member is therefore not able to rebook or move the book-booked. The A case must also inform the fact that non-communication from the call will have daily consequences, cf. The notice of availability.
Paragraph 10. As part of the study, the A crates must allow their free members to provide information about their job search in a job log.
Paragraph 11. The A box must be followed by the member ' s job search by the end of each conversation with the member. The follow-up must be based on the information given by the member to the case of their job search in the job log of the a teller. If a-box assesses that the member does not search for jobs that the person in question is required to have, cf. the notice of availability, including the search for a sufficient degree, must make a deal with the member, cf. paragraph 13, on the member's forward-looking job search.
Nock. 12. The A box is required to inform the member of the Member's duty to seek jobs and to provide a box of information about its job search activities. In addition, the A case must inform the member that the follow-up to the member's job search is based on the job search information that the member provides in the job log of the a teller. The information must be provided when the Member is made available. The A-box has to note how the information is given and what has been informed. The A-box must always guide the member, including the job search, if the case in connection with a conversation becomes aware that the member needs guidance. The A-box has to note how the instructions are given and what is guided by the instructions.
Paragraph 13. At each call with the Member, the a cashion shall draw up a short written agreement, which determines what is to be done next, including what the member of the Member is to do. The A case must also follow up on previous agreements.
Paragraph 14. The following shall be subject to a derogation from :
1) Section 4 (4). 2, in the notice of a cavity's obligation to guide the Member, on the fact that general information should be given to the Member in writing.
2) Section 5 in the notice of a-box obligation to guide the Member, on the case of the case, to inform the Member at the latest in the case of a call to a guidance call.
3) ~ 8 in the announcement of a cashier's duty to guide the mv ... that a-crate has to hold a resume-call.
4) § 9 in the notice of a-box obligation to guide the mv that a case must hold a road wire discussion and do a job search plan with the member.
5) § 10 in the notice of a cashier's duty to guide the call of the cavity call for the cv and the road wire talks.
6) § 12, paragraph 1. 1 and 3, in the notice of a-box ' s obligation to guide the case of the case of a box when it comes to a call for on-call time when it is aware that the member is in need of it and that the box has to revise the Member's plan for : job search and guidance on the job search for a call for a call for on-call time.
7) Section 33 (4). 1, in the notice of a-box ' s obligation to guide the need to give the job centre information on the date of membership of a member in a wiring call.
8) ~ 10 (1)) 4, in the notice of the Member to seek a job as a guidance counselor for the job search of the member.
9) ~ 10 (1)) 6, in the notice of the Member that the Member should make copies of applications for a call for on-call time.
10) § 25, paragraph. TWO, TWO. pkt., in the notice that the case of a crate should note a justification for a positive evaluation of the on-call time.
11) Section 26 of the announcement to make the case for on-call time for on-call time.
Paragraph 15. The sea is running from the 5th. March 2012 to the 28th. February 2014.
Entry into force
§ 2. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. March, 2013.
Paragraph 2. Publication no. 193 of 29. In February 2012 on attempts and development activities, in accordance with the law on unemployment insurance, etc. are hereby repealed.
Labour market management, 26. February 2013
/ Vibeke Dalbro