|Chapter 1||Scope of application, etc.|
|Chapter 2||Authorisation and so on|
|Chapter 3||Approvals for Spaces|
|Chapter 4||Conditions for the breeding of seed potatoes|
|Chapter 5||Approval of the breeding|
|Chapter 6||Sales of seed potatoes|
|Chapter 7||Awl and so on of consumations|
|Chapter 9||Accounting and reporting|
|Chapter 10||Administrative provisions|
|Chapter 11||Entry into force|
|Appendix 1||List of Annexes|
|Appendix 2||Summary of the maximum quantities of seed-potatoes of conservation varieties which may be placed in trade|
|Appendix 3||Special requirements for the production of meridistic clays and more.|
|Appendix 4||Oral-seed-seed-seed operators|
|Appendix 5||Potato cystenatoder host plants|
|Appendix 6||Pest-pest organisms as a square mev must be free of|
|Appendix 7||Minimum requirements to be observed in field vision prior to approval|
|Appendix 8||Virus Survey|
|Appendix 9||In Avlclasses and Classes of Flay potatoes|
|Appendix 10||Requirements for the design of plant passports|
|Appendix 11||Packaging and closing|
|Appendix 12||Quality requirements for laying potatoes|
|Appendix 13||Quality standards for potatoes, including for new potatoes|
Publication of breeding and other potatoes 1)
In accordance with paragraph 1 (1), One-three, and paragraph 4, paragraph 4. 2, in the legislation on seeds, potatoes and plants, cf. Law Order no. 195 of 12. of March 2009, and § 1, sections 2 and 13 (1). 3, in the Act of harmful organisms, cf. Law Order no. 198 of 12. In March 2009 :
Scope of application, etc.
§ 1. Commercial breeding and sale of potatoes as well as the sorting of seed potatoes shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of this notice.
Paragraph 2. Commercial breeding of potatoes shall be carried out on the basis of material which has been formed in accordance with the Danish potato meripic programme.
Paragraph 3. Provisions applicable to sales shall also apply to tenders for sale, distribution, supply, delivery or other form of transfer to or without remuneration.
Paragraph 4. In the case of potatoes, the notice shall be made of potatoes other than seed potatoes.
§ 2. In the commercial breeding of potatoes, only varieties must be used,
1) is included on the Danish blacklist, cf. notice of a list of approved varieties of agricultural plants and vegetable species (variety list), or
2) is included in the common catalogue of varieties of the European Community.
Paragraph 2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 1, may the Benefit Board of nature authorise the use of preposable potatoes to be used for breeding stock and pre-laying potatoes of own varieties notified to be tested for the purpose of approval for admission to the blacklist in the black market ; a Member State of the European Union.
§ 3. The professional breeding of seed potatoes of varieties accepted on the black list as 'conservation black' must be carried out only in the region of origin.
Paragraph 2. The Department of Natural Services shall notify, on the basis of the reports referred to in Article 13, the amount of potatoes of the conservation of the conservation of the undertaking in question in the season concerned. The total quantity placed in trade shall not exceed the specified in Annex 2.
Authorisation and so on
§ 4. In the case of an application, the Office of the Natural Acquire Management Board may authorize undertakings for the production of a system of meridization, where the conditions set out in Annex 3, I have been complied with
Paragraph 2. The Office of the Natural Business Authority may authorize companies for breeding and sorting of the merits and the merits of the merial plants when the Board has established that the manufacturer complies with the requirements of Annex 3, II.
Potatoes of seed potatoes
§ 5. The Office of the Natural Safety Agency may, by application, authorise growers for breeding in production ;
1) pre-base laying potatoes (pre-basic drools), or
2) basic and certified laying potatoes on the basis of their own behaviour (basic drooling with propagation), or
3) basic and certified laying potatoes on the basis of purchased medical materials (basic drooling without any propagation).
§ 6. Entities storing, sorting, packaging, brands, and selling the seed potatoes must be authorized as a sorter-seed sorter for seed potatoes.
Paragraph 2. The Office shall authorise the establishment, once the Management Board has established that the provisions of Annex 4 are fulfilled. Authorisation can be granted to :
1) Pre-basiliet sorter business, cf. § 5, nr. 1, for the storage, sorting, packaging and labelling of their own breeding. The board can be felt in classes, S, SE, E and A, cf. Annex 9.
2) Sorting business of basic drool for storage, sorting and marking of seed potatoes from growers authorised by section 5, including their own breeding of seed potatoes and of the potatoes. Abreeding of seed potatoes may be labelled only in classes E and A, cf. Annex 9.
3) Entities that purchase approved seed potatoes in closed and marked packages and reschels and resell them in packs not exceeding 10 kg net.
Paragraph 3. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1 1, the following establishments shall not be authorized :
1) Companies who buy and reselell seed potatoes in closed packages.
2) Entities buying seed potatoes only in closed packs of up to 50 kilograms and resell these directly to the final consumer in open, smaller packages.
§ 7. In accordance with the application of Article 6, the Office of the Natural Acquisitions Authority may, by application, approve establishments authorised to issue and provide packages of seed potatoes with herbal potatoes. The design of the plant must be approved by the Management Board and shall comply with the provisions of Annex 10.
Paragraph 2. Authorisation for issuing and supplying paves with plant passports may be revoked if the company does not comply with the provisions of section 25-27.
§ 8. The application for authorization pursuant to section 4 to 6 must be submitted to the Benefit Board of Nature. The application must be made on a form that comes from the Natural Business Authority or on the Board of Directs.
Paragraph 2. A breeder or company may be authorized only to one of the types of production referred to in section 4 to 5.
Paragraph 3. Any changes which affect the authority of the authorization shall be notified to the Services of the Natural Acquisition.
Paragraph 4. The Authority shall assign an authorization number by granting authority to the Office of the Natural Safety Agency. The transfer or modification of the authorization number can only be done in accordance with the Agreement with the Natural Acquisition.
Paragraph 5. If the Conventional Authority does not receive the information referred to in paragraph 13 before the expiry of the period, the approval shall be deemed to have been lost.
Approvals for Spaces
§ 9. Each year shall be notified of the areas intended for the breeding of seed potatoes for the purpose of the Natural Business Management Board of the Natural Business Management Board.
Paragraph 2. The areas must be notified to the Natural Enterprise Management Board no later than eight weeks before the management of the potatoes. The notification shall include a outline for each area declared and contain information as to when the area no later than has been used for the breeding of potatoes or for breeding of the crops listed in Annex 5.
Paragraph 3. The soil must be taken into the period between harvesting of the last crop potatoes or harvesting of the crops mentioned in Annex 5 and the laying-potatoes of seed potatoes.
Paragraph 4. The amount of soil that is taken out per hectares of the calculation are 1,500 ml, for up to 8 hectares and 400 ml. for the remaining hectares in a declared field.
Paragraph 5. In cases where the potato cystenematodes are instantiated in a field, cf. the issue of the fight against potato cystenodes, is the amount of land taken out per However, hectares are always 1,500
§ 10. The amount of soil to be taken out per hectares after paragraph 9 (3). 4, may be reduced to a calculation of 400 ml. per hectares for 4 hectares and 200 ml. for the remaining hectares if a farmer can document :
1) have not been cultivated or provided for potatoes or other host plants, cf. Annex 8, Section 1, in the notice of plants, in the area declared for six years prior to the soil sampling, or
2) that the presence of live potato cystenodes has not been recorded during the last two official studies and have not been cultivated for anything other than the production of seed potatoes or plants intended for planting, cf. in Annex 8, Section 1, in the notice of plants since the first official examination ; or
3) no live potato cystentooder or cysts have been found without any living content during the most recent official investigation and that there has been no potatoes or host plants for anything other than production of seed potatoes or plants intended for the production of plants or plants ; planting, cf. in Annex 8, Section 1, in the notice of plants, since the survey.
Paragraph 2. The documentation must be available at the latest at the same time as the sampling.
§ 11. The VFC may approve spaces for the breeding of seed potatoes if :
1) the result of soil testing, cf. Section 9 indicates that the area is free from the harmful organisms referred to in Annex 6,
2) the area has not been used for the breeding or storage of potatoes, or the cultivation of the crops listed in Annex 5 in the preceding 4 growth seasons for the breeding of seed potatoes and the three preceding growth seasons for breeding potatoes,
3) the area is free of regronings, and
4) that waste is not provided in accordance with, cf. § 12.
Paragraph 2. The soil sample, cf. paragraph 1, no. 1 may have been taken up to four years before the area is used for the breeding of seed potatoes.
Handling of waste
§ 12. The following 3 years shall not be bred for the following three years in areas where waste has been produced in the form of soil, rock, withholding waste and sewage sludge and waste oils or other vegetable waste (fruit juice and m) from establishments which are sorting, washing ; or processed potatoes. In the area of the first potato, a variety of resistant to potato cystenatoder must be used, and the breeding stock cannot be used as a non-layman's stock.
Paragraph 2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 The first subparagraph shall be made of potatoes in areas where the provisions of paragraph 1 shall be bred. 1 mentioned waste has been dissent if the waste has undergone controlled composting or hygienic hygiene.
Paragraph 3. No seed potatoes must be bred for the following 12 months in areas where fruit juice from starch manufacture, including washing water, or surface water from water and seer must not be produced.
Conditions for the breeding of seed potatoes
§ 13. For the purpose of the natural order of the Natural Acquilices, the Agency shall be notified of the Agency for the Management of the Board no later than 25. May. The information must be submitted on a form that can be retrieved on the board's website.
Paragraph 2. Documentation for the purchase of laying stock shall be attached to the form of invoice and plant passports.
Paragraph 3. Occupancy potatoes which concurrent breeding potatoes shall submit information on the sum of the sum to the Management Board no later than 25. May. The information must be submitted on a form that can be retrieved on the board's website.
Paragraph 4. In exceptional circumstances and in writing, the Management Board may, in writing, grant a derogation for notification later than the one referred to in paragraph 1. 1 and 3 specified time limit.
§ 14. Avl from a separate area is recorded with a hearing number. Areas must be separated by at least one ferrr and at the end of each row must be at least 6 metres to other breeding.
Paragraph 2. The Heast number is the approval number, the year number, as well as a line number that identifies the area.
Paragraph 3. Poteens with different harvest number must be kept clearly separate during breeding, storage, transport and collation. If the breeding is drawn from different hearing numbers from the same origin, the whole breeding to the harvest number assigned to the leaf of the leaf is to be added to the leaf of the lowest class.
Paragraph 4. Compares the breeding of the breeding from various harvest numbers of the same origin, cf. paragraph 3, shall be notified of the nature of the Natural Business Authority.
§ 15. Due to the risk of transmission of viruses, there must be the following distance from areas where seed potatoes are grown for other potatoes, including the production of potatoes, including the production of congreys :
1) 50 metres for areas for approval as a pra-base laying potatoes,
2) 25 metres for areas for approval as basic seed potatoes, and
3) 15 metres for areas for approval as certified seed potatoes.
§ 16. The harmful organisms referred to in Annex 6 shall not be provided on the ground farm, on land in use, on breeding areas, on the plants or on the buds.
Paragraph 2. The Office of the Conserenal shall be able to offer measures to combat the measures referred to in paragraph 1. 1 of these harmful organisms, including the isolation or destruction of plants, plant products and packaging, resulting from infection risk.
Paragraph 3. The Office of the Natural Acquids may lay down a deadline for the implementation of tendered measures.
Paragraph 4. The one who finds or has contradict or attacks on Epitrix cucumeris (Harris), Epitrix similaris (Gentes), Epitrix subcrinita (Lec.) or Epitrix tuberis (Gentes), report to the Natural Acquire Management Board, stating the location of the place of the site.
Cleaning of machinery, rooms, etc.
§ 17. Machinery and utensils, etc. for handling potatoes and premises, boxes and similar containers for the storage of seed potatoes at the grower must be cleaned and disinfected prior to breeding season. The disinfection must be carried out with a means of documenting the impact of plant pathogenic virus and micro-organisms, including plant pathogenic bacteria.
§ 18. Machines, utensils, containers, boxes, etc. that have been used outside the area for which the holder of the authorization has been raw, may be used only for handling potatoes if they,
1) have only been used in other authorized medical or other authorised layingers ; or
2) have been cleaned and disinfected with a means of documenting the impact of plant pathogenic virus and micro-organisms, including plant pathogenic bacteria.
Paragraph 2. Pou-base breeders and base growers with their own conduct on the basis of the meridistems only use their own machines, tools and containers for handling of the seed potatoes. Machinery etc. used for potato lepelaw must not have been used outside the areas by which the holder of the authorization has been revoked.
Paragraph 3. The Avator must be able to document the provisions of paragraph 1. One has been complied with. Documentation must be kept for three years.
§ 19. For the breeding of meridists and plants, only plant material (e.g. in-vitro cuttings) which originate in material free from plant harmful organisms referred to in the notice of harmful organisms shall be used and approved by The National Wildlife Agency.
Paragraph 2. Each year, only one origin per year must be used. Black.
Paragraph 3. A breeding breeder authorized for breeding of the merized and / or plants shall not have the same breeding of congreyous potatoes.
20. Pre-basisayers may use the following laying-stock only :
1) the laying stock of the MP/MK of the Danish breeding, or of the foreign breeding of the Natural Abreeders, has been placed under the same page, and
2) pre-laying potatoes of his own production approved in category S1-S4.
Paragraph 2. Every year, each year, for each variety, only the laying-stock of origin and another of origin shall be used.
Paragraph 3. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 1 and 2 may restart pre-base sawlers in the first breeding year for each variety of inlets and use preposh potatoes from one other pre-base drool.
Paragraph 4. Poop base laying potatoes shall be delivered directly to the final consumer.
Paragraph 5. A beekeeper authorized to breed prepotable potatoes must not be at the same time as in the case of drinking potatoes.
§ 21. In the form of basic lobsters, only the following set-up materials may be used,
1) the laying stock of the MP/MK or of the foreign breeding of the Natural Abreeders, has been placed under the same page, and
2) S/SE of Danish breeding or foreign breeding, as provided for by EU labelling rules for the seed potatoes, are treated as such and
3) pre-laying potatoes of own production approved in categories F1 F3 and E1-E3 of their own breeding.
§ 22. In the case of basic drooling, without propagation, only the laying stock of the class MP/MK, S/SE or E of Danish breeding from the laying down of the laying of the laying board shall be authorized in accordance with section 5 (5). 1, no. Number one and no. 2) or of foreign breeding, which, in accordance with EU labelling rules for laying potatoes, has been placed on the side.
Retention and Move
-23. egg potatoes such as raw materials may be kept on the breeding ground, in the licensed sorter establishments or other of the natural or natural or other nature or other of the Natural Business Authority.
Paragraph 2. In the breeding stock, only potatoes of their own continued breeding of calves or potatoes shall be kept. Lard potatoes removed from breeding stock shall not be returned to the breeding stock.
Paragraph 3. Posted potatoes must be labelled with a variety name, class, origin, quantity and harvest as laid down in accordance with the rules of use in the storage and transport of the goods. § 14.
Paragraph 4. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 2 the seed potatoes which have remained in closed, marked boxes during transport and storage, and which have been stored in the refrigerator room of an approved sorter establishment, or on one of the Natural Business Authority approved, shall be returned to : breeding vianship.
Approval of the breeding
§ 24. The Wildlife Board may approve the breeding of seed potatoes if :
1) the conditions laid down in Chapters 3 and 4 are met ;
2) the check mark has been found that the board complies with the requirements of Annex 7 ;
3) which has not been observed in the presence of virus diseases listed in Annex 8, and
4) non regringings are not provided. If regronings are found in the area, the area from the area may only be approved in Class A, and is discarded into its own use. Re-gronings are included in the extermination of foreign black, cf. Annex 7.
Paragraph 2. Potatoes from each separate area shall be authorised not more than in the class of breeding stock. The board may be approved in the breeding classes set out in Annex 9. The breeding class is crucial to whether the breeding can be used for further development on its own property, as well as in which sales classes the breeding of the breeding can be translated.
Paragraph 3. Potatoes approved in Class A shall be used only for the breeding of congreyarns.
Sales of seed potatoes
Packaging and marking
§ 25. Weier potatoes, which are sorted, packed, etc. in Denmark may only be sold in closed packs complying with the provisions of Annex 11 on packaging and closure.
Paragraph 2. Meristamps and plants must be delivered to the final consignon directly and without the opening of packing.
Paragraph 3. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1 1, establishments which must not be authorized, have to be approved, cf. Section 6 (2). 4, no. 2, sell the seed potatoes to the final consumer in small-open packages.
SECTION 26. Labelling of plant passports must have been carried out by the Natural Business Authority or by an approved undertaking, cf. § 7.
Paragraph 2. Only approved seed potatoes, cf. Section 24 must be labelled with plant passports.
Paragraph 3. The plant passport may only be used for the wrapping it was originally issued to.
Paragraph 4. If a pack of seed potatoes is broken, each of the new packs shall be assigned a new plant passport.
Paragraph 5. Plant-based plant passports, including failsafe plants not used, shall be kept for two years in the authorized sorter operation.
§ 27. Weier potatoes in small packs containing a maximum content of 10 kilograms shall be marked in accordance with the provisions of Annex 10 (1). Two, indicated. The gauges must not be foretold by plant passports.
§ 28. In the case of sale, seed potatoes which are ordered and packaged in Denmark shall meet the quality requirements set out in Annex 12.
Paragraph 2. Potatoes treated with sprouting means must not be sold as a seed of seed.
§ 29. Sorting establishments must report lots of laying potatoes for the Natural Acquieal Management Board at the date of the packing. The notification must be made out on a document available in the Office of the Natural Business Authority or on the Board of Direction. The report of the data may be carried out by electronic transmission of data to the Benefit Board of Natural Acquidation, if the management board can approve data form and structure.
Paragraph 2. The date of the package shall mean the date on which the party is sorted and the wrapper shall be closed with plant passports. If the batch is prepping the batch over several days, the package date is the date the last unit in the batch is closed and marked.
Paragraph 3. For the identification of a consignment of seed potatoes, the number of the first plant passport in the batch (partinum number) is used to identify the batch potatoes.
Paragraph 4. A party can only be made out of seed potatoes from a hearing number.
-$30. Discarding the Natural Acquisitions Management Board in connection with party-checking batch of seed potatoes, the potatoes may be reordered and party declared on a new basis. The circumsorted consignment must not be converted before the Conserenation of the Natural Business Authority has carried out a new party control.
Paragraph 2. Bryder Natural Vocational Management Seals of a Packing in connection with the verification of the finished products of seed potatoes, the Plant of Natural Vocational Plant Pass by stamp, date, signature and any seals showing that the packaging has been opened in connected to official controls.
Awl and so on of consumations
§ 31. For the breeding of congreyams shall be used :
1) approved seed potatoes purchased every year to the whole board, or
2) potatoes produced on approved seed potatoes purchased the year before, on its own property or on land, for which a lease agreement is available and where the seed potatoes of the person concerned each year have been approved for at least 10 ; Pct. of the area and at least 10%. of the quantity to be used for the following year ;
a) the introduction material purchased separately and that the breeding stock is kept separate from other potatoes, and
b) the introduction material shall be added and that, as far as possible, the breeding shall be recorded before other potatoes are added and recorded, and
c) equipment and tools cleaned and disinfected with a means to substantiate plant pathogenic virus and micro-organisms, including plant pathogenic bacteria.
§ 32. In the form of basic lobsters, the use of congreys may only apply the laying stock of own breeding or class S/SE of the second origin or the laying stock of foreign breeding which, in accordance with the EU labelling rules for laying potatoes, has been placed on the side of the EU labelling. A maximum of two years must be inbred for the introduction of medical materials. First year's breeding is called the K01 of the second year's breeding K02. Each year, the maximum number of each year shall be used for each variety.
Paragraph 2. In the form of basic drooling, non-propagating potatoes must be used only for the use of a class-of-Class S/SE, E or A or medical material of foreign breeding which, in accordance with the EU labelling rules for laying potatoes, has been placed on the side.
Paragraph 3. The provisions of section 31 shall apply by analogy to the consumations at the basis of the basic drooling non-propagation.
§ 33. Authorised growers of laying potatoes shall not at the same time breed seed potatoes and potatoes of the same variety.
Paragraph 2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 1 may be used for the transfer of potatoes to breeding potatoes in a given variety, used pre-term material of the variety, in the transitional year.
Paragraph 3. In the case of the discovery of potato cystenatoder, in accordance with the laying down of a laying potato field, the National Services Agency may permit the granting of the application and the conditions under which it is to be established. 1 may be deviated from the medical fields of the same variety.
§ 34. Authorised growers of seed potatoes must keep the potatoes from seed potatoes from seed potatoes. The summaries shall be labelled with a variety of denomination, transport and storage, with a variety of denomination and the conduct class (K01 or K02).
$35. The Wildlife Agency shall take soil samples of land used for consumascs, with a view to the monitoring of the propagation of potato cystenodes. Where the presence of potato cystenodes is found, the provisions of the notification on the fight against potato cystenodes shall apply.
§ 36. Sorting establishments shall ensure that the potatoes meet the quality standards laid down in Annex 13.
§ 37. In accordance with the application and under detailed conditions, the Management Board may allow the publication of the notice of the notice of the publication of the notice, research and plant brewing.
Paragraph 2. Authorisation pursuant to paragraph 1. 1 for the sale of potatoes of a genetically modified variety shall be granted only if, on the basis of an official environmental risk assessment, all appropriate measures have been taken in order to avoid harmful effects on human health and the environment.
Paragraph 3. In accordance with the application and under detailed conditions, the Office shall allow growers, etc., approved in accordance with sections 4 and 5, at the same time to inward the processing of potatoes.
Accounting and reporting
§ 38. Authorized paramedics and authorized careers shall keep records of their raw materials, including composite lines, densities, discarded fields and batches, and the purchase and sale of potatoes. The accounting shall for each purchase and sale include information on the date, potato variety, harvest number, class, seller, or purchaser, packing unit and quantity.
Paragraph 2. In addition, sorter companies must conduct a range of sorority. The accounting shall contain information on the date, date, potato variety, harvest number, the quantities of raw materials and waste (incl. in the case of animal feed and the same size.
Paragraph 3. Accounts and evidence of purchases, sales, etc. shall be retained for three years.
§ 39. Authorized sorter establishments shall at the latest at 30. June reporting to the Natural Business Authority the quantities of seed potatoes of conservation which have been made in the course of trade in the completed season.
§ 40. The Management Board shall monitor compliance with the provisions of the notice.
Paragraph 2. Danish Agricultural Counseling, the Scientific Centre for Agriculture, controls that areas with seed potatoes declared for breeding checks at authorised pre-base growers comply with the requirements of section 15, section 24, paragraph 24. 1, no. 4 and Annex 7.
Paragraph 3. The Office of the Natural Business Authority may charge free of charge for analysis purposes.
§ 41. Avters, sorter establishments and others, shall, upon request, provide for the Board of Natural Acquidation of the information required to carry out the monitoring of compliance with the rules of this notice and the management of the necessary assistance, the implementation of the checks.
§ 42. Inherit of section 12, section 14 (4). 3, section 23, paragraph. 2, section 25, stk.1 and 2, section 33 (3). Paragraph 34 (1) and Article 34 1, as well as the violation of terms associated with a derogation after paragraph 33 (3). 3, may result in the breeding of seed potatoes being classed or not approved as a seed of seed.
§ 43. The National Services Agency shall publish findings on the basis of the checks. The publication contains the name, address and approval number of establishments approved by sections 4 and 5, as well as the result of a completed breeding-command check.
§ 44. With fine punishment on it
1) in violation of section 1 (1). 2, sections 2 and 3, section 6 (4). 1, section 12, section 17-23, section 24, paragraph 1. 3, section 25, paragraph. 1 and 2, section 26-28, section 30 (3). Paragraph 1, section 31, 32 and 33 (3). 1, and Section 38,
2) omits to comply with an injunction in accordance with section 16 (2). 2,
3) omits to provide information as referred to in Article 8 (3). 3, section 29, paragraph. 1 and § 39, or
4) overrides terms associated with a derogation given in section 33 (3). 3.
Paragraph 2. Companies and other things. (legal persons) may be subject to criminal liability in accordance with the provisions of the penal code 5. Chapter.
Entry into force
§ 45. The announcement will enter into force on the 12th. June 2013.
Paragraph 2. Publication no. 450 of 16. May 2011 on the breeding and more potatoes of potatoes are hereby repealed.
The National Wildlife Agency, the 8. June 2013
/ Isabelle Pind-Heerwagen
List of Annexes
Summary of the maximum quantities of seed-potatoes of conservation varieties which may be placed in trade
Special requirements for the production of meridistic clays and more.
Potato cystenatoder host plants
Pest-pest organisms as a square mev must be free of
Minimum requirements to be observed in field vision prior to approval
In Avlclasses and Classes of Flay potatoes
Requirements for the design of plant passports
Packaging and closing
Quality requirements for laying potatoes
Quality standards for potatoes, including for new potatoes
1) The notice contains provisions that implement parts of Commission Directive 92 /105/EEC of 3. In the case of a certain standardization of plant passports for use in the movement of a variety of plants, plant products and other articles within the Community and on detailed rules for the issuance of such plant passports and conditions and detailed rules for : replacement of plant passports, the Official Journal of the European Communities. L 4, s. Directive 22, as amended by Commission Directive 2005 /17/EC of 2. This is March 2005, 2005, no. L 57, s. 23, parts of Council Directive 2000 /29/EC of 8. In May 2000 on measures against the introduction into the Community of organisms harmful to plants or plant products and against their spread within the Community, the Community Official Journal 2000, no. In 169, s. 1, as last amended by Commission Directive 2010 /1/EU of 8. In January 2010, the EU Official Journal, nr. L 7, s. 17, Council Directive 2002/56/EC of 13. June 2002 on the marketing of seed potatoes, the Official Journal of the European Communities, no. In 193, s. 60, as last amended by the Commission ' s implementing decision 2011 /820/EU of 7. December 2011, EU Official Journal, nr. L 327, s. 66, parts of Council Directive 2007 /33/EC of 11. June 2007 on the control of potato cystenatodes and repealing Directive 69 /465/EEC, EU Official Journal (2007), nr. L 156, s. 12, parts of Commission Directive 2008 /62/EC of 20. June 2008, on certain derogations for the approval of land breeds and varieties of agricultural species that are naturally adapted to local and regional conditions and threatened by genetic erosion and on the trade in seed and seed potatoes of such rural areas ; and Sorter, EU-Official Journal 2008, nr. L. .. 162, s. 13 and Commission implementation decision 2012 /270/EU of 16. May 2012 on emergency measures against the introduction and dissemination of the Union of Epitrix cucumeris (Harris), Epitrix similaris (Gentner), Epitrix subcrinita (Lec.) and Epitrix tuberis (Gentner), EU-Official Journal 2012, nr. L 132, s. 18.