Overview (table of contents)
The law's scope, including posting abroad
Reduction of wage subsidies for persons in Flex jobs started before 1 January 2002. January 2013
Aid in the form of grants for self-employed awarded prior to the 1. January 2013
6 weeks of self-selected training
Request for payment of the grant
Cancellation of appropriations, the repayment of benefits, abuse, etc.
Entry into force, etc.
Education, as people searched for Flex jobs can participate in
The full text of the Announcement of Flex jobs
Under section 10 (b), section 69, paragraph 4, section 71, paragraph 4, article 73, paragraph 2, article 73 (b), paragraph 6, paragraph 74 (b), section 75, paragraph 3, and section 111 of the Act on an active employment efforts, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 415 of 24. April 2013, be established under the authority: Chapter 1 the scope of the law, including posting abroad section 1. Flex jobs can be set up with an employer with a registered office in Denmark.
(2). Persons who are employed in Flex, can be deployed abroad, when the 1) the Flex visiterede is employed by an employer with a registered office in Denmark, 2) secondment is optional for the person, 3) granted Danish collectively agreed wages and working conditions under section 72 or wage and working conditions pursuant to section 70 (e) of the Act on an active employment efforts, 4) secondment at most of one year's duration, and 5) the employee is guaranteed return.
Chapter 2 the reduction of wage subsidies for persons in Flex jobs started before 1 January 2002. January 2013 § 2. Employer wage subsidies for individuals in Flex, see. section 71, paragraphs 2 and 3, of the Act on an active employment efforts, be reduced by the amount that the employer may receive from the municipality in accordance with the law on sickness benefits and the law on the right to leave and daily allowance in the event of childbirth in connection with absences due to illness or childbirth. The reduction is calculated per day, which received reimbursement for.
(2). An employer who pays the wages during illness or birth to persons in Flex jobs, must inform the municipality to this effect from 1. day or soon thereafter.
Chapter 3 support in the form of grants for self-employed awarded prior to the 1. January 2013 § 3. Support in the form of grants in accordance with section 75 of the Act on an active employment efforts may be paid to persons who operates self-employment as their main employment.
(2). When assessing whether a person is self-employed, shall apply the rules laid down in sections 2 and 3 of the notice on operation of self-employment, see. However, § 4.
§ 4. A pay agreement has been entered into between spouses who are both participating in the operation of the one spouse or both their business activities attributed to fiscal effect. withholding tax Act section 25 (A), paragraph (7), the person is subject to the rules about Flex jobs for employees in chapter 13 of the law on an active employment efforts. In the absence of such an agreement, the person is covered by the rule in article 3, paragraph 2.
§ 5. The right to assistance in the form of grants to individuals, which operates the self-employment as their main employment is contingent upon: 1) that the person is engaged in self-employment in this country, 2) to concerned does not receive support for self-employment pursuant to section 65 of the Act on active social policy, and 3) that person does not receive a part-time pension according to law on partial retirement, early retirement after chapter 11 (a) of the law on unemployment insurance, etc., or in accordance with the law on fleksydelse fleksydelse.
§ 6. The municipality shall pay the subsidy directly to the self-employed outside the company's accounts. The subsidy is granted depending on the degree of the reduced working ability with ½ or 2/3 of the minimum collectively agreed wages at that recruitment area for new recruits without professional qualifications. On non-served areas used the collectively agreed wage agreement on comparable employment areas. The grant is calculated by salary plus expenses to the employer's contribution to the ATP as well as any other expenses for employers ' contributions, see. section 71, paragraph 3, of the Act on an active employment efforts.
(2). The grant must be used predominantly to compensate for the extra cost, the independent has by performing the tasks in question are not themselves will be able to perform.
§ 7. The self-employed must demonstrate that the municipality in question personally participates in the operation of the company, and that working conditions are organized in accordance with the reduced working capacity, see. section 6 (1).
(2). It is also a prerequisite for continued payment of aid in the form of grants, that profits and losses from the company shall be disclosed to the Customs and tax administration, and that the company supplies goods or services for consideration.
Chapter 4 6 weeks of self-selected training § 8. Persons who are deemed eligible for Flex jobs, within the first 12 months of a total unemployment rate of your choice for up to 6 weeks to participate in education and training referred to in annex 1.
(2). Course price of higher education shall not exceed a price ceiling on 140,000 us $ excluding VAT per årselev corresponding to 3500 € per fuldtidsuge (2011-level).
§ 9. The municipality subsidizes coverage of evt. tuition fee corresponding to the actual tuition fee.
§ 10. The municipality is providing transport allowances for participation in labour market programmes and single-subject courses that are included in a common competence description if the daily transport between the place of residence or accommodation and educational site and the return is more than 24 kilometres. Compensation per day may only be paid for the kilometres beyond the first 24 kilometers.
(2). In the case of ferry grant for ferry transport services on the basis of the double distance.
(3). Mileage rate applicable at any time following the rate of deductions for transport between home and workplace of 120 km. per working day, which shall be fixed for each income year of Fiscal Council after equation section 9 (C). when payment will be rounded to the nearest whole Crown of the total compensation amount.
(4). Is the participant during training accommodated, there is entitlement to reimbursement for transportation back and forth between their homes and accommodation 1) at the beginning and end of training, 2)-Mikkeli and 3) every weekend.
(5). Universal compensation in accordance with paragraph 4 shall be paid in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3.
(6). Before payment of compensation to the person obtain documentation of carriage from the place where the training takes place, about the extent to which the person has followed education respectively given meeting. In cases where such documentation cannot be obtained, shall be paid the remuneration on the basis of a Universal Declaration from the person.
Reimbursement for Board and lodging
§ 11. Persons in connection with participation in up to 6 weeks if selected education participate in labour market programmes and single-subject courses that are included in a common competence description, which has more than 120 kilometres in transport between the place of residence and place of training and the return, and as during the training are accommodated outside their place of residence, have the right to grant from the municipality for Board and lodging. This also applies if it because of time or other reasons, it is reasonable that they are accommodated outside their place of residence.
(2). The grant will lapse in whole or in part, if the cost of food and accommodation is included in the course price, or education institution provides Board and lodging.
Chapter 5 the request for payment of the grants section 12. Employers and self-employed must request the municipality for the payment of subsidies for wages to persons in Flex, see. section 71, paragraphs 2 and 3, of the Act on an active employment efforts or payment of aid in the form of grants, see. section 75 of the Act on an active employment efforts.
(2). Request for payment of the grant referred to in paragraph 1 may be made through Nemrefusion.
Chapter 6 Annulment of funds, repayment of benefits, abuse, etc.
§ 13. An employer who receives a subsidy pursuant to section 71, paragraphs 2 to 4, of the Act on an active employment efforts and a self-employed receiving grants under section 75 of the Act on an active employment efforts, have a duty to inform the municipality about conditions that are important for the Court to grant.
(2). The municipality can decide to grant either cannot be paid or must be repaid if 1) employer or self-employed person has submitted false information about conditions that are important in order to obtain or preserve entitlement to a wage subsidy to hire persons in Flex jobs or subsidies as an independent, or 2), the employer or self-employed person intentionally has kept hidden relationship that has the same meaning as mentioned in paragraph 6; 1. Chapter 7 Flex section 14. The municipality shall, on request, issue a Flex for persons who are deemed eligible for Flex, and who receive unemployment allowance in accordance with the Act on active social policy. The certificate contains information about Flex jobs Flex, the handicap compensatory schemes and the person's spare needs. The municipality shall apply the template, as Agency for retention and Recruitment.
Chapter 8 entry into force, etc.
§ 15. The notice shall enter into force on the 20. August 2013.
(2). At the same time repealed Executive Order No. 1423 of 23. December 2012 on Flex.
Agency for retention and Recruitment, the 5. August 2013 Jakob Jensen
/Kirsten Brix Pedersen
Annex 1 Education, as people searched for Flex jobs can participate in vocational adult and continuing education
1) labour market training (AMU) in accordance with the law on labour market training, etc., except for Training the school's labour market training (TAMU).
2) single-subject courses on vocational education and training (VET) in accordance with the law on open education.
3) Part-time education in accordance with the law on open education at the level of vocational education and training (VET) and single subject from here.
4) single subject on agricultural education in accordance with the law on open education.
5) single subject on training after the Act on open education chiropodist.
6) single subject on social and health education programmes (SOSU) and part-time education by social and health training Act on open education and single subject from here.
7) Merit training on pedagogical basic education (PGU-merit-training) under the law on open education.
8) individual competence clarification in accordance with the law on labour market training, etc. and competence-clarifying courses, etc. in accordance with the Act on vocational basic education and higher education (further education system) for adults.
9) educational courses offered with grants from Danish authorities in accordance with the provisions laid down in accordance with the law on the administration of the European Social Fund.
The General level of
1) Preparatory adult education (FVU) in accordance with the law on preparatory adult education.
2) general adult education (avu) in accordance with the law on general adult education and on adult education centres.
3) single subject teaching for secondary school level in accordance with the law on elementary school.
4) Special education for adults in accordance with the law on special education for adults.
5) Danish education for adult foreigners and others. in accordance with the law on the Danish education for adult foreigners and others.
6) Hf-training and hf-single subject in accordance with the law on education to the higher preparatory examination (hf-law).
7) secondary school after the Act on training for baccalaureate (stx) (gymnasieloven).
Hhx and htx after 8) law on education to the higher commercial examination (hhx) and the higher technical examination (htx).
9) entrance examination of engineering education for law on College and the law on universities and others.
10) specially planned course, which includes parts of several of the programmes referred to in paragraph 6; 1-9.
The tertiary level (Education Ministry's area)
1) education and training at tertiary level, which is offered in accordance with the law on open education (vocational adult education), etc., and covered by a training Ordinance.
2) Supplementary education activities in order to meet entry requirements on education, which laid down the access requirements, and which is offered under section 2, paragraph 2, of the Act on open education (vocational adult education), etc.
Under the Danish Ministry of science, Technology and Development area
1) Master training offered under section 5 (1) (8). 1 of the law on universities (University law), which is the subject of an educational announcement.
2) Second continuing vocational training offered under section 5 (1) (8). 2, of the law on universities (University law), which is the subject of an educational announcement.
3) Complementary training activities in order to meet the entry requirements for the master training offered under section 5 (1) (8). 3, of the law on universities (University law).
4) single subject on the part-time training, as universities approved for the provision of full-time, see. section 5, paragraph 2, of the law on universities (University law).
1) Biblioteksassistent training after notice of biblioteksassistent training at the Royal School.
2) Cattle service provider training pursuant to section 14, paragraph 2, of the Executive order on bovine semen and artificial insemination on cattle.