|Chapter 1||Field of application of the law, including posting abroad|
|Chapter 2||Reduction of wage subsidy for persons in flex jobs initiated before 1. January 2013|
|Chapter 3||Aid in the form of grants for self-employed persons awarded prior to 1. January 2013|
|Chapter 4||6 weeks of self-selected training|
|Chapter 5||Requests for payment of grants|
|Chapter 6||Cancellation of appropriations, repayment of benefits, abuses, etc.|
|Chapter 7||Flex-job proof|
|Chapter 8||Entry into force, etc.|
|Appendix 1||Indiviments that people have been searched to merge jobs can join|
Completion of Merge Job
In accordance with section 10 b, section 69 (4), 4, section 71, paragraph 1. Four, section 73, paragraph. 2, section 73 b (b). 6, section 74 b, section 75, paragraph 1. 3, and section 111 of the Act on active employment, cf. Law Order no. 415 of 24. April 2013, determined by authorization :
Field of application of the law, including posting abroad
§ 1. Flexi-jobs can be established in the home of an employer based in Denmark.
Paragraph 2. Persons employed in flex jobs may be posted abroad when
1) the flex-job visitation is employed by an employer based in Denmark,
2) The posting is voluntary for the person,
3) the pay and working conditions of Danish collective pay and working conditions shall be granted under Clause 72 or working conditions after Section 70 e in the Act of an active employment effort,
4) The deployment shall not exceed one year ; and
5) the employee is safe return home.
Reduction of wage subsidy for persons in flex jobs initiated before 1. January 2013
§ 2. Work givers pay allowances to people in flex jobs, cf. Paragraph 71, paragraph 1. 2 and 3, in the law of active employment, are reduced by the amount of the employer receiving from the municipality in accordance with the law on sickness benefits and on the right to leave and day allowance in the absence of sickness or to birth. The reduction is being set up by the the day that is received for reimbursement.
Paragraph 2. An employer who pays wages under sickness or birth to persons in flex jobs shall inform the municipality thereof from 1. absence day or thereafter.
Aid in the form of grants for self-employed persons awarded prior to 1. January 2013
§ 3. Aid in the form of grants in accordance with section 75 of the Act on an active contribution to employment may be paid to persons who run self-employment as a general employment.
Paragraph 2. In the assessment of whether a person is an independent contractor, the rules in sections 2 and 3 shall apply in the notice of the operation of self-employment, cf. However, section 4.
§ 4. Where an agreement has been reached between spouses both participating in the operation of the one or both business activities attributed to the fiscal effect, as defined in the operation of the single person or the business. the section 25 A, paragraph of the source tax. 7, the subject is covered by the rules on flex jobs for employees in Chapter 13, in the law on active employment. If there is no such agreement, the person shall be covered by the rule in Section 3 (3). 2.
§ 5. The right to support in the form of grants to persons operating independently as a main occupation is conditional on :
1) the person concerned is employed by self-employment in this country ;
2) that the person in question does not receive aid for self-employed activities under Article 65 of the Act on active social policy ; and
3) that the person in question does not receive subpension according to Chapter 11 a law on unemployment insurance and so on or flexible in accordance with the law on the Merge allowance.
§ 6. The municipality shall pay direct payments to the self-employed person outside the company ' s financial records. The subsidy shall be granted on the level of the reduced capacity of work by a half or a two-thirds of minimum contractual pay in the relevant employment area in question for new hire without professional qualifications. In the non-contractual areas, the non-contractual salary shall be used in comparable fields of employment. The amount of the subsidy is calculated by the salary of an allowance for employer contributions to ATP, as well as any expenditure on other employers ' contributions, cf. Paragraph 71, paragraph 1. Three, in the field of active employment.
Paragraph 2. The subsidy should be considered to be used to compensate for the additional expenditure that the self-employed person is carrying out of the tasks that the person concerned will not be able to do themselves.
§ 7. The self-employed person shall demonstrate to the municipality that the person concerned takes part in the operation of the establishment and that the working conditions are organized in accordance with the reduced working capacity, cf. Section 6 (2). 1.
Paragraph 2. It is also a prerequisite for the continued payment of aid in the form of grants, that profits and losses from the undertaking shall be reported to customs and tax administration and that the establishment supplies goods or services for remuneration.
6 weeks of self-selected training
§ 8. People who have been searched for flex jobs may, within the first 12 months of its choice, be in a position to take up its own choice for up to six weeks in the education referred to in Annex 1.
Paragraph 2. The liquidation crisis for higher education must not exceed a price limit of DKK 140,000. exclusive of VAT per year ; annual, corresponding to 3.500 kr. per full-time suction (2011 level).
§ 9. The municipality provides supplements to cover any possible. the fees corresponding to the actual participant payment.
§ 10. The local authority provides for the granting of transport allowance by participation in labour market training and individual subjects engaged in a common competence description if the daily transport between the place of residence or accommodation and the training place and return are more than 24 kilometers. The balance sheet per The day alone can be paid for the kilometres beyond the first 24 kilometres.
Paragraph 2. In the case of carriage of ferry services, the carriage of ferries shall be granted on the basis of a distance of double distances.
Paragraph 3. The source of the source shall be carried out at any time applicable to the deduction of transport between home and workplace over 120 km. per the working day on which each income is determined by the Tax Council shall be established in accordance with section 9 C of the body of the body, where the total compensation is rounded to the nearest entire chronosum.
Paragraph 4. If the participant is in the area of education, there is a right of subsidy for transport and back between residence and accommodation ;
1) at the start and end of training,
2) on behalf of the grasaries ; and
3) Every weekend.
Paragraph 5. Challenge compensation in accordance with paragraph 1. 4 shall be paid in accordance with paragraph 1. Two and three.
Paragraph 6. Before the payment of mileadement, the person shall obtain documentation from the place where the training takes place, whether or not to what extent the person has followed the training, respectively, to the meeting. In cases where such documentation cannot be obtained, the aid allowance shall be paid on the basis of a declaration by the person.
Aboard and accommodation grants
§ 11. People who participate in the course of up to 6 weeks of self-selected training in labour market training and individual subjects engaged in a common competence description having more than 120 kilometres in transport between domiciled and educational and return, and which, during the course of training, are accommodation outside their residence, shall be entitled to the grants from the municipality to room and board. This is also true if, for reasons of time or other reasons, it is reasonable that they are outside their homes.
Paragraph 2. The subsidy shall be suspended in whole or in part if the cost of food and accommodation is part of the liquidation crisis, or the training facility provides room and board.
Requests for payment of grants
§ 12. Employers and self-employed persons must request the municipality for the payment of grants to people in the flex job, cf. Paragraph 71, paragraph 1. In the case of an active employment effort or payment of aid in the form of grants, see Section 75 of the Act on active employment.
Paragraph 2. A request for payment of grants under paragraph 1. 1 may be done via Nemrefusion.
Cancellation of appropriations, repayment of benefits, abuses, etc.
§ 13. An employer who receives pay grants in accordance with section 71 (3). Two-four, in the Act of Active Action and an independent contractor who receives grants under Section 75 of the Act of Active Employment, has a duty to notify the municipality of the importance of the right to the subsidy.
Paragraph 2. The municipality may decide that the grant is either not eligible for payment or repayable, if :
1) the employer or the self-employed person have given incorrect information on matters of importance to obtaining or retain the right to pay grants to hire persons in flex or self-employment, or
2) the employer or the self-employed are intentionally intentionally, which are of the same importance as mentioned under item no. 1.
§ 14. The municipality shall, upon request, issue a flex job certificate to persons who are searched for flexing jobs and which receives unemployment in the field of active social policy. The flex job certificate contains information on the flex-job scheme, the handicapped schemes and the needs of the person ; the local authority must use the template to which the Phase and Recruitment control is drawn up.
Entry into force, etc.
§ 15. The announcement will enter into force on the 20th. August, 2013.
Paragraph 2. At the same time, notice No 1423 by 23. December 2012 on flex job.
The Management Board and Recruitment Management, the 5th. August 2013
/ Kirsten Brix Pedersen
Indiviments that people have been searched to merge jobs can join
Vocational adult and post-training
1) labour market training (AMU), on labour market training, etc., except in the case of Training School ' s labour market training (TAMU).
2) Single-class vocational training (EUD) (EUD) subject to open education law.
3) Part-time training after the law on open education at level with vocational training (EUD) and single-class.
4) A single-class subject of the agricultural training after the law on open education.
5) One-way class on foot therapist, after the law of open education.
6) A single-class subject of social and health education (SOS) and part-time training, in the field of social and health education, after the law on open education, and a single one from here.
7) Education training in pedagogical basic education (PGU training) in the law of open education is available.
8) Individual jurisdiction in the field of labour market training etc. and competency clarifications etc., according to the law of vocational training and higher education for adults, etc.
9) Educational courses offered by Danish authorities in accordance with the provisions laid down in accordance with the law on the management of the European Social Fund.
The general level
1) Preparing for adult education (VU) training, after the law of preparatory adult learning.
2) Almen adult education (avu), after law on general adult education, and on adult education centres.
3) One-class education at the elementary school level after law of elementary school.
4) Special education for grownups, after the law on special training for adults.
5) Danish education for adult foreigners, and others, on education for adult education for adult foreigners and others.
6) Hf-education and hf-single-class law on training for higher preparation of preparation (hf law).
7) Student Exams by Law on Student Student Exams (Stx) (High School Act).
8) Hhx and htx, according to the law of education and training for higher commerce samen (hhx) and higher technical exams (htx).
9) Access to Engineering and the law of universities and the law on universities and others.
10) In particular, the training courses for which cover part of several training courses referred to in paragraph 1 shall be drawn up. 1-9.
The Higher Level (Education Department)
1) Higher education and training for higher-level education (training for adult education), etc., which are subject to a training notification.
2) Additional training activities in order to meet access requirements to training where access requirements have been laid down, and which have been offered in accordance with section 2 (2). 2, in the law of open training (professional adult education), etc.
Under the Ministry of Science, Technologies and Development
1) Master training to be offered in accordance with section 5 (5). 1, no. 1, in the case of universities (university law), which is covered by an education notice.
2) The second after-and further training offered in accordance with section 5 (5). 1, no. Amendment No 2, in the case of universities (university law), which is covered by an education notice.
3) Supplementary training activities to meet access requirements for candidate training offered in accordance with section 5 (5). 1, no. 3, in the law of universities (university law).
4) Individuals in the subtidal training which universities are approved to provide for full time, cf. Section 5 (5). Amendment No 2, in the case of universities (university law).
Other ministerial areas
1) Directory assistance training after notification of directory assistance training at Denmark's Library School.
2) Questginum training in accordance with section 14 (4). 2, in the notice of semen collection and artificial seaping of bovine animals.