|Appendix 1||Targets for training for vocational training in media and communications (Multimedia designer AK)|
Publication of vocational education training in media and communications (Multimedia designer AK)
Purchases of section 22, in the law on vocational education and training, as well as professionsundergraduate studies, cf. Law Order no. 882 of 8. August 2011 :
§ 1. The purpose of the vocational education training in media and communications is to qualify the educated independent of designing, planning, realising and managing multimedia tasks, as well as contributing to the implementation, administration and maintenance of multimedia productions.
Paragraph 2. The educated must have knowledge, skills and competencies as specified in Annex 1.
§ 2. The formation that is a full-time training is set to 120 ECTS points. 60 ECTS points shall be equal to the work of a full time student for 1 year.
Paragraph 2. Vocational education in media and communication allows the trained right to use the title multimedia designer AK. The English title is AP Graduate in Multimedia Design and Communication.
Paragraph 3. The English title of education is Academy Profession Degree Programme in Multimedia Design and Communication.
§ 3. The training consists of :
1) Mandatory training elements with an overall volume of 80 ECTS points.
2) Internship with a total of 15 ECTS points.
3) Optional training elements which, for the individual students, have an overall scale of 10 ECTS points.
4) Final examination project of 15 ECTS points.
Paragraph 2. The required training elements, cf. paragraph 1, no. 1, in the following core areas, are organized :
1) The company.
2) Communications and dissemination.
3) Design and visualization.
4) Interaction development.
§ 4. In the case of training, the rules on vocational training courses laid down in the announcement of vocational training and professional training courses, including the purpose, level, knowledge base, practice, content and organisation of vocational training, the duration and structure, access, scholar, study and examination of studies, study and study.
§ 5. The governance of the Higher Education and Education and Education Support may allow the deviation of the publication as part of the trial. At the same time, the duration of the test and the reporting form shall be determined.
Paragraph 2. The steering can be dispensers from the notice given that it is justified in specific conditions.
§ 6. The announcement will enter into force on the 171. November 2012.
Paragraph 2. At the same time, notice No 790 of 20. August 2009 on vocational education and training in media and communications (multimedia designer AK).
Paragraph 3. The Education Institute may organise transitional arrangements, so that students who follow the training according to the previous rules, cf. paragraph 2, may complete training in accordance with the rules laid down in this notice.
The governance of the Higher Education and Educational Support, the 14th. November 2012
/ Kirsten Lippert
Targets for training for vocational training in media and communications (Multimedia designer AK)
The objectives of the learning exchange include the knowledge, skills and competencies that a multimedia designer must achieve in education.
The trained has
1) knowledge of practices and central used theory and method in analysis, ideas development, design, planning, realisation and management of multimedia tasks, implementation, management and maintenance of multimedia productions ; and
2) knowledge and understanding of multimedia interdisciplinary issues in relation to both individual and team-based project work ;
The trained can
1) use key methods and tools in the analysis, development of ideas, design and planning, and the realisation and management of multimedia tasks ;
2) assess the practice of multimedia issues as well as formulate and select solution options ; and
3) disseminate practical issues and solutions in the multimedia area to partners and users.
The trained can
1) independently handle analysis, ideas development, design, and planning, and manage multimedia tasks, as well as participate in deployment, management and maintenance of multimedia productions ;
2) handle development-orientated situations and be innovative in the adaptation of multimedia solutions to business conditions,
3) dedicate themselves to new knowledge, skills and skills in the multimedia area ;
4) participate in management and cooperation links with others irrespective of educational, linguistic and cultural background ; and
5) participate in and deal with collaboration and communication networks with a professional approach.