Executive order on evidence of seniority in an unemployment fund
Under section 91, paragraph 11, of the law on unemployment insurance, etc., see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 838 of 4. July 2011 shall be determined after negotiation with the Council: the scope of the Employment
§ 1. This order determines which information a-boxes must register and disclose in connection with a transfer.
The ongoing registration of Member-and pension contribution periods
§ 2. An unemployment insurance fund shall keep record of all Member periods.
(2). An unemployment insurance fund shall keep record of all periods of paid pension contributions.
The extent of the registration
§ 3. Unemployment insurance fund must record the following: 1) periods (date and year) in which the Member has been a member of an unemployment fund.
2) periods (date and year) in which the Member has paid pension contributions.
3) About the early retirement contributions are refunded under section 77 (a) of the law on unemployment insurance, etc.
4) About Member has gotten the early retirement contributions repaid in accordance with § 6 of the law No. 1365 of 28. December 2011.
5) If the Member has received fleksydelsesbidrag repaid after section 3 of Act No. 1367 of 28. December 2011.
6) Member's insurance category in the Member period (full-time or parttime insured), including dates for changes.
7) periods (date and year) in which the Member has had periods of insurance in another EEA country or on the Faroe Islands.
8) the period For which the Member has been granted a derogation in accordance with section 74a, paragraph 7.
9) periods (date and year) in which the Member has been on gross rehabilitation benefit covered by section 6 of the law No. 276 of 12. May 1999 amending the law on unemployment insurance, etc.
10) periods (date and year) in which the Member has paid fleksydelsesbidrag.
11) Bidragsfri periods according to § 74a, paragraph 5.
§ 4. Unemployment insurance fund must record information for the required period of time before the Member 1. October 2001 for a member who signs up for the early retirement scheme, and as by a rearward study will be able to achieve seniority to be entitled to redundancy pay.
(2). Registration in accordance with paragraph 1 applies to persons who have been announced by the unemployment insurance fund, and who have paid pension contributions without being paid back, and who will be enrolled again and can use this length of service for retirement in connection with: 1) After payment of pension contribution after an insurance period in another EEA country or on the Faroe Islands.
2) desire to pay pension contributions after a period of gross rehabilitation benefit covered by section 6 of the law No. 276 of 12. May 1999 amending the law on unemployment insurance, etc., Act on senior performance and act on active labour market policy.
3) desire payment of pension contribution after a period of time with Flex.
4) a waiver in accordance with section 74a, paragraph 7.
Migrating to another a-cash
§ 5. If a member is transferred to another fund, the unemployment fund, the Member is migrated from, make an electronic registration. The registration should be sent electronically to the new unemployment insurance fund in accordance with the rules laid down in the Ordinance for admission in and migrating between unemployment insurance funds.
(2). Technical guidance on the shape of the electronic registration is maintained by unemployment funds in cooperation.
Auditor authentication of a-box IT system and documentation
§ 6. Unemployment insurance fund must have auditor's approval of its IT system to retain and disclose information in accordance with § 3.
(2). Auditor's approval of a-box IT system must be done according to the rules laid down in the notice on revision of the recognised unemployment funds.
§ 7. A transcript of a-box IT system, see. § 6, can be used as documentation for information about the Member.
(2). If an a-box records information about a member within the meaning of section 4, and the unemployment insurance fund has not had an approval from the Auditor, a-checkout document and pass on information about these periods in electronic form.
Storage of documentation
§ 8. Approved IT registered information must be retained for 5 years after the end of the fiscal year in which the member reaches retirement age or has died.
(2). Documentation on matters under section 3, nr. 4 or 5, shall be kept up to and including the end of the fiscal year in which there are 10 years into the early retirement age, see. section 74 of the Act, however, for at least 5 years after the end of the fiscal year in which the Member has been given back the payment.
(3). When unemployment insurance fund have a permit and have registered the information electronically, apply the common storage rule at 5 years for all the underlying documentation, which has formed the basis for a-box registration.
§ 9. The losing unemployment insurance fund shall retain the underlying documentation, which has formed the basis for a-box records under section 8.
Entry into force, etc.
§ 10. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. April 2012.
(2). At the same time repealed Executive Order No. 1617 by 13. December 2006 on the documentation for seniority in an unemployment insurance fund.
Agency for retention and Recruitment, the 29. March 2012 Jakob Jensen/Kirsten Brix Pedersen