Notice concerning obtainment of certificate of child recruitment and employment of persons in certain deals after the law on social service and voluntary social organizations
Under section 2 (1), (2) and (4) of law No. 520 of 21. June 2005 about obtaining children's certificate in relating to the recruitment of personnel, etc., as amended by Act No. 444 of 23. may 2012, fixed: § 1. Authorities, self-governing institutions, associations, etc., within the scope of the Act must obtain service children's certificate before they hire or employ persons who, in the course of carrying out their duties must have direct contact with children under the age of 15, as well as for persons in the execution of their tasks move fast among children under 15 years and thus have the opportunity to obtain direct contact with these children without prejudice to article. § 2.
(2). Commissioning of a children's certificate shall be made in accordance with the rules applicable to such certificates in section 36 of the Ordinance concerning the processing of personal data in the central criminal register (Kriminalregistret), including the information concerned, has granted written consent to provision.
§ 2. The following authorities, self-governing institutions, private deals, associations, etc., within the scope of the Act must obtain child service certificate, see. section 1, for persons to be recruited or employed, see. section 1, paragraph 1, in the case of a fixed mapping, including for volunteers and persons on placement, in the following situations: 1) the Municipal Board for persons in the municipality's own offer for children and young people under section 32, § 36, § 52, paragraph 3, nr. 6, and § 66, nr. 6, of the law on social services and in the municipality's own crisis centers under section 109 of the Act on social services, where women take stay with children.
2) Municipal Council in connection with the designation of support persons under section 68 (b), paragraph 4, of the law on social services.
3) Councillor in connection with approval as a foster family, foster family or local network plejefamilie under section 66, nr. 1, 2 or 3, the law on social service as well as for persons resident in an approved foster family, foster family or local network plejefamilie, including spouses, cohabitees, lodger and children living at home over the age of criminal responsibility, including by immigration.
4) Municipal Council in connection with the granting of permission to receive children in private foster care under section 78, paragraph 1, of the law on social services, as well as for residents at the private family care, including spouses, cohabitees, lodger and children living at home over the age of criminal responsibility, including by immigration.
5) self-governing institutions and private deals for people in the non-profit or private offer for children and young people under section 32, § 36, § 66, nr. 5 or 6, and section 78, paragraph 7, of the law on social services, as well as in independent or private shelters under section 109 of the Act on social services, where women take stay with children.
6) voluntary social organizations and associations that receive financial support under section 18, paragraph 2, of the law on social services, for people in your organization or association.
7) Regional Council for persons in own offerings in accordance with the law on social service section 32, section 36, section 67, paragraph 2, article 67, paragraph 3, and § 109, see. law on social service section 5.
(2). By fast Association in accordance with paragraph 1, shall be taken to mean that it is the intention of employment or the employment will start from that person's affiliation with the offer or organisation, etc. must have more than one-off or short-term nature. In such cases, the child certificate be obtained before the person takes office as employed or engaged.
(3). Children's certificate shall in any case be obtained under paragraph 1 no later than 3 weeks after the date on which a person in the context of recruitment or employment for more than 3 months and during this period in at least three cases have had direct contact with children under the age of 15 years, provided that the person must remain attached to the quotation or the Organization, etc. If one case after 1. item represents a continuous period of more than 2 weeks, children's certificate must be obtained.
(4). That must not again be obtained child certificate for a person covered by paragraph 1, if they are transferred to other employment or employment within the same authority, independent institution, organization, etc.
§ 3. Intentional violation of paragraph 2 are punishable by a fine. However, this does not apply for public administration authorities of violations. That can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) criminal liability in accordance with the provisions of the criminal code 5. Chapter.
(2). Offences covered by article 3, paragraph 1, only 66.9% of the public.
§ 4. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. June 2012.
(2). At the same time repealed Executive Order No. 627 of 15. June 2006 about obtaining children's certificate in recruitment and employment of persons in certain deals after the law on social service and voluntary social organizations.
The Ministry of Social Affairs and integration, the 23. may 2012 Karen Haekkerup/Lars M Christiansen