Law amending the law on social service
(Strengthening of efforts towards families with children and adolescents in need of special support)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
The law on social service, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 904 of 18. August 2011, as amended most recently by Act No. 286 of 28. March 2012, shall be amended as follows: 1. In section 13 shall be inserted after paragraph 3 as new pieces: ' (4). If the Municipal Council as part of the consideration of a case on special support to children and youth after chapter 11 using advice or clarification from the national knowledge and special advisory organization in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2, the Municipal Council without consent disclose necessary information, in particular about the child, the young person's or family's purely private matters, for the national knowledge and special advisory organization. The Municipal Council must regardless of access to disclose information without consent, try to get consent to disclose and process the data.
(5). The national knowledge and special advisory organization may without the consent process the necessary information, in particular about the child, the young person's or family's purely private matters that are passed from a municipality in connection with advice and assessment in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2, if the information disclosed in the context of the consideration of a case on special support to children and youth after chapter 11. "
Paragraph 4-7 becomes paragraph 6-9.
2. In paragraph 49 (a), paragraph 1, the words ' the municipal health care ' to: ' nurses, health visitors, doctors, dentists and dental hygienists employed in the municipal health service '.
3. In paragraph 49 (a), paragraph 3, shall be inserted after ' institutions ' means ' private, private clinics '.
4. The heading before section 64 shall be replaced by the following:
» Enforcement of decisions and access to home '.
5. In section 64 shall be inserted after paragraph 2 as new paragraph: "(3). The Municipal Council may decide that the municipality against proper identification and without a court order have access to parental authority holder housing and space, when 1) access to the home is done as part of the children's academic study pursuant to section 50 and must be deemed necessary in order to determine whether there is a manifest risk of grave harm on a child's or a health or development, and 2 ungs) parents have thwarted that an assessment of the child's or the young people's support needs can be implemented with other more lenient measures. '
Paragraph 3 becomes paragraph 4.
6. In article 64, paragraph 3, 1. point, there will be (4) 1. paragraph shall be added after ' paragraph 2 ': ' and 3 '.
7. In section 64 is inserted as paragraph 5: ' paragraph 5. Social Affairs and integration Minister shall draw up annually a statement of the municipalities ' application of the provision in paragraph 3. ';
8. In paragraph 76, paragraph 4, nr. 3, paragraph 6 shall be replaced by ' ': ' paragraph 7 '.
9. In section 76 shall be inserted after paragraph 5 as new paragraph: "(6). The Municipal Council must offer young people immediately before the age of 18. year is or was placed outside the home, see. section 52, paragraph 3, nr. 7, at a private room, college dorm or similar places of residence, in accordance with article 3. section 66, nr. 4, support in the form of a contact until the age of 19. year. The support offered to young people who are not offered support in the form of maintaining a 24-hour stay in accordance with paragraph 3, no. 1. '
Paragraphs 6 and 7 become paragraph 7 and 8.
10. In paragraph 76, paragraph 6, there will be (7) shall be replaced by ' paragraphs 2-5 ': ' paragraph 2-6 '.
11. In paragraph 140, (3), (4). paragraph shall be added after ' adulthood ': ', including in relation to employment and training '.
12. In section 152 shall be added as paragraph 2: ' (2). In connection with a notification in accordance with paragraph 1, the transfer of the municipality of send necessary dossier, including a summary of relevant assessments, as the transfer of the municipality has made the proceedings. '
13. In section 196, paragraph 2, the following is inserted as a 3. item:
» Similarly in agreement laid down in an Ordinance on the obligation between the social authorities in Denmark and Greenland. '
§ 2 paragraph 1. The law shall enter into force on the 1. July 2012.
(2). § 1, nr. 12, shall apply to notifications that are made after the date of entry into force of the Act.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, the 18. June 2012 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Karen Haekkerup