Law on the amendment of law on railways and the law on public roads 1)
(Acceptance of training sites, etc.)
We, by God's grace, the Queen of the Danes, do our thing.
The parliament has adopted the following law, and we know that the following law has been approved by Parliament's consent :
In the law of rail, cf. Law Order no. 1249 of 11. In November 2010, the following changes are made :
1. I Section 4 (4). 4, the ' board members ` shall be replaced by the members of the Board or Board of Directors '.
2. I § 4 a the following shall be inserted after ' railway infrastructure managers ` : `, including rules concerning supervision, plinings and bans `.
3. I § 4 a pasted as paragraph 2 :
" Stop. 2. The Minister for Transport may, at the same time, be able to decide that companies which, according to legal instruments laid down by the European Union, issue certificates to undertakings as specified in paragraph 1. 1 or more non-handeers, maintenance units or workshops, etc., shall be subject to an accredited system. The Minister may lay down detailed rules on this. ` ;
4. I Section 5 (5). 2, pasted as Act 2. :
'The Minister may lay down rules for rules and bans on this subject.'
5. I § 6 inserted after paragraph 1. 2 as new slices :
" Stop. 3. The Minister for Transport approves the training sites for train drivers in accordance with the requirements set out in legal acts established by the European Union. The Minister may lay down detailed rules on this matter.
Paragraph 4. The Minister may also lay down rules on the supervision of such training sites, cf. paragraph 3, including the fact that the Minister may be able to control other governmental authorities or public institutions to carry out such supervision. ` ;
Paragraph 3 becomes paragraph 3. 5.
6. I § 8 a inserted after paragraph 1. 1 as new slices :
" Stop. 2. The Minister for Transport may lay down rules on road-facing safety measures in rail overruns, which are open to ordinary movements. The rules will be determined after negotiation with the Minister of Justice
Paragraph 3. The Minister for Transport may, after consulting the relevant railway infrastructure manager and to instruct the railway infrastructure manager or the road board, to build or extend temporary access to road-road safety road traffic, is open to ordinary ferryman. "
Paragraph 2 is then referred to in paragraph 2. 4.
7. § 21 e, paragraph 1. 2 and 3, is hereby repealed and the following shall be inserted :
" Stop. 2. The infrastructure manager, the Transit or Traffic Control Agency may, under the same conditions as referred to in paragraph 1, may be subject to the same conditions. 1 have archaeological inquiries.
Paragraph 3. The owner of areas covered by paragraph 1. 1 shall be notified in writing within 14 days prior to the implementation of the examinations and so on.
Paragraph 4. The owner of areas covered by paragraph 1. 2 shall be notified in writing within 28 days prior to the implementation of archaeological research.
Paragraph 5. damages caused by the owner of the areas in the areas referred to in paragraph 1 shall be that of the Member State. The provisions of 1 and 2 shall be determined in the event of no conclusion of the agreement with the owner, by means of tariff rules, in accordance with the rules laid down in the Act of the Proposal for Real Estate.
8. The heading for Chapter 8 c ITREAS :
' Rail road safety and interoperability etc. ` ;
9. I § 21 i, paragraph 1 1, is inserted after no 2 as new number :
" 3) compliance with rules concerning road-facing safety measures in railway overruns, which are open to normal traffic, '.
Number 3-7 will then be no. 4-8.
10. § 21 i, paragraph 1 1, no. 4, No, no. the following text shall be replaced by
" 5) the holders of a safety certificate or a security clearance comply with the applicable rules for the maintenance of the security certificate or the security clearance, including the necessary safety, registration and control systems ; in relation to the types of infrastructure, equipment, traffic, training, etc., ".
11. I § 21 j, paragraph. 1, in section 21 of paragraph 1. 1, no. 1-4 "to :" § 21 in, paragraph 1. 1, no. ONE-FIVE.
12. I Section 21 k, paragraph 1. 4, is inserted after ' railway infrastructure ' means : `, including road-facing safety measures in rail-road riders, which are open to ordinary movements, `.
13. I § 21 l, paragraph 1 4, is inserted after 1. Act. :
' In the case of the conditions which present a risk to road traffic safety in the road of rail road riders, the Traffic Management Board may issue an injunction to the railway infrastructure managers to ensure that they are immediately or within one ; the relevant measures shall be specified in accordance with the Assessment of Traffic Management as regards the road-facing safety measures referred to in the Transport Management Board. `
14. I § 21 l, paragraph 1 FIVE, ONE. pkt., ' safety conditions ` shall be inserted after ' safety ` : ` of rail traffic or road traffic in the road of rail-road riders, which are open to ordinary traffic. ` ;
15. I § 21 l, paragraph 1 6, change ' section 6 (1). Three to : section 6 (4). 5 ' and ' section 21 i (1). 1, no. 3 ' shall : ' § 21 i, paragraph 1. 1, no. 4 ".
16. The following section 21 v is inserted :
" Chapter eight e
Expense distribution in Rail Overruns
§ 21 x. The costs of operation and maintenance of safety measures in the rail road runs, which are open to ordinary movements, shall be borne by the railway infrastructure manager.
§ 21 y. Where a construction undertaking in a railway overdrive requires the establishment of new or alteration of existing security measures, the costs of such equipment shall be borne by the weighing board or the road authority in the event of the establishment of the construction of a new or alteration ; of or alteration in the security measures are caused by construction work on the road network. Similarly, the costs of the railway infrastructure manager shall be borne by the construction of or altering the safety measures in the field of equipment.
§ 21 z. Expenditure pursuant to Article 8 (a) (a), Three, to be borne by the state. In the case of the installation or development of such a viaduct in the annual expenditure of the railway infrastructure manager, the railway infrastructure manager shall bear an amount corresponding to the capitalised value of the cost savings and other benefits gained. If agreement is not reached on the amount of the amount, this shall be fixed by the minister of transport. `
17. I Section 26 (1). 2, inserted after ' bodies ' shall be inserted : `, including notified, designated and other bodies `.
In the law of public roads, cf. Law Order no. 1048 of 3. November 2011, the following change is made :
1. Chapter 7 revoked.
Paragraph 1. The law shall enter into force on 1. July 2012.
Paragraph 2. Agreements on the allocation of expenditure, cf. Section 21 x, in the law of rail, as drawn up by this law's § 1, nr. 16, which are applicable to the effective date of the law, may be continued with their content until the agreement expires or changed.
Givet at the Christiansborg Castle, the 18s. June 2012
Under Our Royal Hand and Segl
-Henrik Dam Kristensen
1) The law provides for the implementation of parts of the Commission Decision of 22. November 2011 (2011/765/EU) on criteria for the recognition of training centres involved in the training of train drivers, on criteria for the recognition of examiners for train drivers and on criteria for the testing of samples in comply with Directive 2007 /59/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, the European Union-10-2011. L 314, page 36ff.