|Appendix 1||Default template for certificates after paragraph 1 (1) 2, in the notification of the certification of recipients of munitions imported from other EU or EEA countries ;|
Announcement of the certification of recipients of munitions imported from other EU or EEA countries 1)
Purses of section 9 (a) (a) 4, and section 15 (3). 3, in the law of war equipment, etc., cf. Law Order no. 720 of 7. July 2009, as amended by law no. 564 of 18. June 2012 shall be determined :
§ 1. The Minister may, pursuant to section 9 of Article 9 of the law on munitions, etc. certify a business to receive objects covered by a general authorisation for the export of munitions issued by the authorities of another EU or EEA country, cf. Article 5 of Directive 2009 /43/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6. May 2009 on the simplification of conditions and conditions for the transfer of defence-related products within the Community.
Paragraph 2. Certified company is issued a certificate for proof of this. The certificate shall be drawn up on the basis of the standard template in Annex 1 to this notice.
§ 2. An application for certification by section 1 shall be submitted to the Ministry of Justice of the undertaking wishing to be certified. The application shall include the following information :
1) Documented experience in defence activities, taking into account, in particular, the company ' s compliance with export restrictions, any court rulings, authorization for the production or marketing of defence-related products ; and employment of qualified parent staff,
2) relevant industrial activity related to defence-related products in the EU or the EEA, including the specific capacity for the system / subsystem integration,
3) an indication of the employee who has been appointed to be responsible for the export of munitions. The employee must be a member of the company's management body,
4) a written declaration signed by the person specified in paragraph 1. 3, which obliges the undertaking to take all necessary measures to comply with and enforce all specific requirements for end-use and export of munitions to non-EU or EEA countries ;
5) a written declaration signed by the person in paragraph 1, 3, whereby the undertaking undertakes to provide the Ministry of Justice with any information relating to the end-users or the end-use of munitions which the undertaking either carries out or establishes in accordance with a export licence from one Member States, and
6) a description confirmed by the person in paragraph 1. 3, of the undertaking ' s internal programme to ensure compliance with the applicable rules on the export of defence equipment. The description must contain detailed information about the organizational, personnel and technical resources available for the management of exports, the chain of responsibility in the establishment, internal control procedures, information and training activities, physical and technical safety measures, as well as registration and traceability of exports.
§ 3. A certified company may, on the basis of the certificate, only receive munitions for use in the production, maintenance or repair of the undertaking ' s own production, maintenance or repair.
§ 4. Certified undertaking has a duty to inform the Ministry of Justice of any change in the company ' s relationship, which occurs after the certificate is issued and which may affect the continuing validity of the certification.
§ 5. Certification by section 1 is valid for 5 years from the issue.
§ 6. With fine punishment, the person violating § § 3 and 4.
Paragraph 2. Companies can be imposed on companies. (legal persons) punishable by the rules of Chapter 5 of the penal code.
§ 7. The announcement shall enter into force on the 30. June 2012.
Justice Department, the 27th. June 2012
/ Anne Fode
Default template for certificates after paragraph 1 (1) 2, in the notification of the certification of recipients of munitions imported from other EU or EEA countries ;
1) The announcement contains provisions implementing the provisions of Directive 2009 /43/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6. May 2009 on the simplification of conditions and conditions for the transfer of defence-related products within the Community, EU-2009-2009, nr. In 146, page 1, as amended by Commission Directive 2010 /80/EU of 22. Nov. 2010 amending the European Parliament and Council Directive 2009 /43/EC as regards the list of defence-related products, EU-tenth 2010, nr. In 308, page 11 to 45, and the Commission Directive 2012 /10/EU of 22. March 2012 amending the European Parliament and of the Council Directive 2009 /43/EC, as regards the list of defence-related products, EU-tipting 2012, no. L-85, page 3-34.