Completion of the free-up training scheme which has used their daily allowance
In accordance with Article 4 (4), 3, section 5, section. 6, and section 8, in the Law no. 1374 of 23. December 2012 on the education system for unemployed who have exhausted their daily allowance and, after the debate with the stock exchanges and the Education Minister, shall be :
Education under the scheme
§ 1. A person who is subject to the training scheme (s) after the free-up training scheme has been entitled to participate in the following training :
1) Divertebrace and preparatory adult learning (FVU), after the law of preparatory adult learning and dyspool training, must be given for adults.
2) Alyet adult education (AVU), according to the law on general adult education and on the recognition of real-competence issues in general adult education, in HP Education and the Student Student Student Training (avu-Act).
3) Hf-single-class law on training for higher preparation of preparation (hf law).
4) Acquisitions in vocational training and training for shoreline and the fishing ships of 3 are the training of the coastal and fishing vessels. to the extent of the law of maritime training.
5) High school education after law on student exam (stx) (High School Law), law on training for higher preparation of the prepares (the law) and the law of education to higher levels of commerce (hhx) and higher technical qualifications (htx).
6) High school suppreing courses after law on student exams (stx) (High school law).
7) labour market training (AMU) and individual subjects engaged in a common competence description after the law on labour market training and so on.
8) Combined flow between two or more education : moderation for adults, FVU, AMU, AVU, and hf-individual class.
9) Individuals in vocational training, which are taken as part of a basic adult education, according to the law on basic education and higher education (training systems) for adults.
10) High-level adult and post-education outbid for public institutions :
a) Akademi-, Diplat and Masters Training after law on basic education and higher education (the further education system) for adults.
b) Single-class, specialist training courses and other after-and further training according to the Law on universities (university law).
c) Single-class, specialised courses and other after-and higher-level education after the law of open training (occupational adult education) and so on
§ 2. Each education must, as a basis, be organised as a full-time teaching, cf. however, paragraph 1 Two and three. For the purposes of full-time education :
1) the training is established as a full-time course according to ministries laid down by ministerial rules,
2) the training shall be approved as a full-time education for the purposes of granting State aid to education,
3) education which takes place on labour market training, cf. § 1, No 7, which has a duration of 7.4 hours of day or day, of composite labour market training comprising at least 20 subtrainers per week, or
4) these are other types of training, where the training includes at least 20 educational hours on average per week.
Paragraph 2. In addition, at higher-level long-term training, education, part of training, or a specific planned course, which is offered by the educational site as a total cycle, shall mean that the standard of the ECTS points corresponds to the training period. A student year work is a full-time student's work for 1 year and corresponds to 60 points in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS point).
Paragraph 3. In the course of the combined process, the training of education shall have a maximum amount of at least 20 hours a week.
Paragraph 4. The job centre may derogate from the requirement in paragraph 1. 1-3, if training or the combined cycle cannot be taken as full-time teaching. It is a condition that the training or the combined flow rate is estimated to be able to help the person in jobs.
Enrollment and payment for training
§ 3. Enrollment and payment for training shall follow the rules and procedures applicable when the availability in quotes for guidance and training under Chapter 10 of the Act on active employment.
Paragraph 2. If the person at the training institution itself has requested and has been admitted to an education which is to be included in the training course of the person at the time of the person ' s training course, then the job centre must subsequently confirm the enrollment of : the person to the training site. Then payment shall be made under paragraph 1. 1.
Educational activity and reporting obligations
§ 4. The place of education shall be kept under control by a person participating in training after the training scheme, actively participating in training and the associated activities, etc.
Paragraph 2. The place of education must be immediately notified to the job center, if
1) the person shall not participate actively in training and associated activities, etc., and so on, cf. however, section 6 (4). 2, or
2) the initial or final time of the training deviates from what has been agreed, cf. however, section 5 (5), 1.
Paragraph 3. In more educational establishments, the training facility shall agree to the training facility for the job centre in accordance with paragraph 1. One and two.
§ 5. In the case of higher education, where the subject is unfurnished, it is only the person himself who is obliged to report to the job centre without delay, in the event of deviations in relation to the initial information given with regard to the commencement of education and training, Final termination. In addition, the person shall immediately notify the job centre, provided that the person concerned is no longer actively participating in training and the associated activities, etc.
Paragraph 2. The job center can obtain a declaration from the person where this on faith declares to participate actively in training and the associated activities, etc.
§ 6. During brief interruption in the teaching of ordinary holiday periods or in other short interruptions due to the conditions of the training, training shall not be considered to be terminated.
Paragraph 2. Interruption of participation in the teaching of the person caused by the person ' s relationship and which may be designated as a legal decline does not also cause the training to be considered to be disconnected.
Paragraph 3. In the case of longer-term illness or maternity leave, the person shall immediately arrange for the training site and the job center to be taken immediately.
§ 7. will be aware of circumstances giving rise to the request for a person to no longer actively participate in training and the associated activities and so on, without any information being provided from the point of entry of the training ground, in section 4 (4), 2, the job center may catch up to the information at the training point of the question of whether the person concerned is actively involved in training, cf. however, section 5 (5), 1.
§ 8. If the job center is aware that a person is no longer participating actively in training and associated activities, etc., the job centre shall decide whether the job centre's allocation of training should be recalled.
Challenge allowances, etc.
§ 9. The job centre shall take a decision on the payment and calculation of milearepayment.
Paragraph 2. The payment of the refund shall be made on the basis of the person ' s application for the payment of the compensation. The total amount of the subsidy shall be rounded by the payment to the nearest entire chronosum.
Paragraph 3. The application may be submitted continuously and must be submitted within four months of the termination of the training period.
Paragraph 4. Before the payment of milearepayment, the person shall obtain documentation from the place where the training is carried out, whether to the extent that the person has followed the training, respectively. In cases where such documentation cannot be obtained, the aid allowance shall be paid on the basis of a declaration by the person.
§ 10. In the case of carriage of ferries, the travel allowance shall be granted on the basis of the distance from the ferry.
§ 11. If a person participating in training is the area outside the sietch, the accommodation place of residence is considered and the person is entitled to daily allowance allowance after Section 5 of the free-up training scheme which has used up their daily allowance ; and § 10. It is a condition that accommodation takes place at the place where education is carried out or in the immediate vicinity of that.
Paragraph 2. Persons who, in the course of training, are accommodation, are entitled to transport allowance for transport up and back between residence and accommodation ;
1) at the start and end of training,
2) on behalf of the grasaries ; and
3) Every weekend.
Paragraph 3. Challenge compensation in accordance with paragraph 1. 2 shall be paid in accordance with the provisions of section 5 of the free-up training scheme, which has used their daily allowance and § 10.
§ 12. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. January 2013.
Labour market management, the 23rd. December 2012
/ Vibeke Dalbro