Publication of amending Annex 2 to the environment target sloven on the content of the water plan and on the content of the intervention programme and so on. 1)
Notice no. 863 of 28. June 2010 amending Annex 2 to the environment target slop on the content of the water plan and on the content of the intervention programme, etc., shall be amended as follows :
1. In general terms, the environmental Ministry's environmental centres 'environmental management' and 'Environmental Ministry' s environmental centres 'are replaced by' nature of nature '.
2. Section 4 (4). 1, no. 5, ITREAS :
" 5) maps showing the state of surface water (ecological and chemical), groundwater (chemical and quantitatively) and protected areas, cf. Section 22 and Chapter 7 of the law on the setting of environmental targets for watercourses, lakes, inshore waters, transitional water and groundwater, and in relation to this, an estimate of how reliable and precise the results of the monitoring programme are. ` ;
3. Sub-appendix 3 (3) (a) ITREAS :
' A list of Community legislation is apparent in paragraph 5. Overview of Community legislation.
In the case of the basic measures resulting from Community legislation, the intervention programme shall contain a reference to the account with a view of Community legislation and the national implementation thereof, and the general provisions of the Community ; measures and guidelines for the administration of the associated sectoral legislation.
There must be cf. Section 4 (4). 1 no. 7.1 shall be a summary thereof in the water plan. `
4. The following point 4 is added to sub-appendix 3 :
" FIVE. Overview of Community legislation.
The following is a list of the directives which describe the basic measures to be included in the intervention programmes in accordance with paragraph 3 (a) :
1) the bathing water directive (76/160/EEC),
2) The bird protection Directive (79/409/EEC), as codified by Directive 2009 /147/EEC,
3) the drinking water directive (80/778/EEC), as amended by Directive 98 /83/EC,
4) The Seveso Directive (96/82/EC) (2), the risk of major accident risks (2) ;
5) VVM Directive (Directive on impact assessment on the environment) (85/337/EEC)
6) the waste-water sludge Directive (86/278/EEC),
7) the Directive on urban waste water treatment (91/271/EEC),
8) the Directive on plant protection products (91/414/EEC),
9) Nitrates Directive (91/676/EEC)
10) Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC)
11) the Directive on integrated pollution prevention and control (96/61/EC). ` ;
The announcement shall enter into force on the 24th. January, 2011.
The Ministry of Environment, the 19th. January, 2011
/ Helle Pilsgaard
1) The announcement contains provisions which implement parts of the European Parliament's and Council Directive no. 2000 /60/EC of 23. In October 2000, laying down the framework for the Community's water policy measures (Water Framework Directive), EC-begging 2000 no. L 327, page 1.