Publication of the fee for treatment of certain applications after the European Union acts on economic relations with third countries and so on.
In accordance with paragraph 1 (1), In the case of the application of certain European Union acts on economic relations to third countries, 2 and 3, in accordance with the provisions of the European Union, Law Order no. 474 of 14. June 2005, as amended by law no. 72 of one. February, 2011, and after the authority, pursuant to the notice of publication No 2, 613 of 25. June 2003 on the implementation of certain powers for the Management Board of Acquisiviations shall be :
§ 1. For the purposes of processing the following applications or requests from Council Regulation (EU) No (EC) No 961/2010 of 25. October 2010, as well as Council Regulation (EU) No, 428/2009 of 5. In May 2009, a fee shall be paid :
1) The application for authorization to carry out dual-use products to Iran in accordance with Articles 3 and 4 of Council Regulation No 2 ; 428/2009.
2) Applications for authorisation to provide technical assistance or brokership pursuant to Article 5 (2). 2 (a) and the application for authorisation to finance or provide financial assistance in accordance with Article 5 (1). (b) 2 (b) of Council Regulation No 2, 961/2010.
3) Applications for authorisation to release certain frozen funds or financial resources in accordance with Article 17 to 19 of the Council Regulation No 2 ; 961/2010.
4) The application for authorization to transfer the amount of 40 000 euros or more, in accordance with Article 21 of Council Regulation No 2 ; 961/2010.
5) A technical assessment request for a product is listed in Annexes I, II and IV of Council Regulation No 2 ; The application shall be 961/2010 when the request is submitted on the basis of Article 27 of Council Regulation No 2 ; 961/2010, i.e. where a product has been detained by a customs authority for reasons of doubt as to whether the product can be performed without authorisation, or whether the product is prohibited to execute to Iran, cf. Council Regulation No 428/2009 and Council Regulation No 2 : 961/2010.
Paragraph 2. The size of the items in paragraph 1. 1 mentioned fees are listed in Annex 1 to the notice.
§ 2. On request for wire transfers, cf. § 1, no. 4 relating to payment for a total order but which are taking place as several transactions, shall be fully charged for the examination of the first application and reduced the fee for subsequent applications for transactions of 40 000 euros ; over there shall be a part of the payment for the total order.
Paragraph 2. In the case referred to in paragraph 1, 1, it is the responsibility of the applicant to document the case of a coherent transaction to be paid for a total order. The documentation must be submitted on request for the Erk and Construction Management Board.
§ 3. Fees from this notice shall be charged by the Agency for the Enterprise and the Construction Agency when the decision or the result of the technical assessment is available and payable not later than 30 days from the claim. the payment of the fee to be paid to the next working day.
Paragraph 2. It is a prerequisite for the processing of applications or requests as specified in section 1 (1). 1 that the applicant at the time of the application or request declares itself to pay a fee in accordance with section 1.
Paragraph 3. The fee shall be charged regardless of whether an application leads to a permit or a discharged and, independently of the outcome of a technical assessment.
§ 4. The announcement will enter into force on the 25th. February, 2011.
Erk and Construction, the 22nd. February, 2011
/ Stig Uffe Pedersen
fees for the treatment of certain applications under Council Regulation (EU) No. 961/2010 of 25. October 2010 on restrictive measures against Iran and the repeal of Regulation (EC) No 2. Regulation 423/2007, as well as Council Regulation (EU) No, 428/2009 of 5. May 2009 laying down a Community system for the control of export, transfer, brokerying and transit in the case of dual-use items
Charges per 25. February 2011 :
1) Applications for authorisation to carry out dual-use products, cf. Section 1 (1). 1, no. 1 : $7.500.
2) Applications for authorisation to provide technical assistance or brokership and the application for authorisation to finance or provide financial assistance, cf. Section 1 (1). 1, no. 2 : $7.500.
3) Applications for the release of certain frozen monies and so on, cf. Section 1 (1). 1, no. 3 : $7.500.
4) Applications for the grant of money transfers of 40 000 euros or more, cf. Section 1 (1). 1, no. FOUR : 11,000 kroner. Connected transactions, cf. Section 2 (2). 1 : First application : 11,000 kroner. , and subsequent applications of 40 000 euros or more : $3,000. per application.
5) A request for a technical assessment of a product is listed in Annexes I, II and IV on dual-use products to Council Regulation No 2 ; 961/2010, cf. Section 1 (1). 1, no. 5 : $7.500.