Chapter 1 Content and purpose of the scheme
Chapter 2 Definitions
Chapter 3 Application for aid
Chapter 4 Priority applications for aid
Chapter 5 Areas for which aid may be granted
Chapter 6 Conditions for aid, other commitments and support rates
Chapter 7 Reduction of aid
Chapter 8 Cross-compliance
Chapter 9 Transfer of holdings
Chapter 10 Inspection
Chapter 11 Penalty provisions
Chapter 12 Entry into force
Publication of particular aid to farmers for extensively farming 1)
In accordance with paragraph 1 (1), 2-5, section 4, paragraph 4. The European Community Guarantee Fund (EAGA), Section 24, and Section 24 of the European Community Agricultural Policy Regulations, financed by the European Guarantee Fund for Agriculture and so on. (The agricultural aid law), cf. Law Order no. 297 of 28. April 2004, as amended by law no. 1513 of 27. In December 2009, the following shall be determined :
Content and purpose of the scheme
§ 1. The provisions of this notice shall relate to special aid to farmers for extensive agriculture, where eligible areas under the single payment scheme are cultivated with a limited use of nitrogen and, without use of plant protection products, except for those which may be used for organic production.
Paragraph 2. The objective of the special support is to promote extensive farming, first and foremost organic production of organic land, which can contribute to increasing biodiversity and to reduce the washing of nutrients and plant protection products from agriculture to the water environment.
§ 2. Aid shall be granted in particular to the aid granted under Article 68 of Council Regulation (EC) No 2 ; 73/2009 of 19. January 2009 laying down common rules for the common agricultural policy schemes for direct aid to farmers and establishing certain support schemes for farmers, amending Regulation (EC) No 14720/20, and the adoption of a common set of rules. 1290/2005, (EC) No, (EC) No 247/2006, EC, Regulation (EC) No 378/2007 and repeal of Regulation (EC) No ( 1782/2003.
§ 3. For application years, the calendar year shall be the calendar year in which the application for aid is submitted.
§ 4. An agricultural parcel is understood to mean a cohesive area which, within a field block, is part of the same crop group or the same crop group combination under direct aid schemes and under the rural development programme and as part of the same crop, respectively ; the holding of the applicant.
Paragraph 2. Areas with permanent grass reported by an applicant shall result in a further breakdown of a parcel of agricultural parcel.
§ 5. Planting period means a term for fertilizer planning as well as fertilizer accounts in accordance with the legislation on soil use of fertilisers and plant cover.
Application for aid
§ 6. Farmers shall each year in which aid is paid for following this system shall submit an application to the Food Industry application ; the application must be submitted on a special schema, "Community Schema", which can be completed and submitted via the Food Business Homepage. The scheme may also be obtained in the form of a form of inquiries to the Food Industry application ; the application must be received in Food Erstice at the latest by the date on which the application for a single payment application expires in the application year, in which case it is understood that it shall be understood to be the case in the case of the application ; the time limit set out in the Food Safety Notice of direct aid to farmers under the single payment scheme.
Paragraph 2. If the applicant has chosen to comply with it in section 13 (1). 2, no. In the case of all agricultural parcels listed in the Community, the field shall be stated in the field of the accordion area of the holding. If the applicant has chosen to comply with it in section 13 (1). 2, no. 2. The obligation specified must be completed in the Community schema.
Paragraph 3. Applicants shall also have to do so before the first paragraph. 1 the time limit referred to in paragraph 1 shall be submitted by the said period, which shall include the same number and shall include the same area as indicated on the application. Drawing can be done electronically via the Food Business Web site or on a package edition in a packing paper.
Paragraph 4. One application may be submitted for each holding. Areas to which a farmer has given the grazing right to others must be included in the application for the area owner or company.
Paragraph 5. This notice shall not apply to the aid for areas for which applications for special aid shall be requested in the application for the care of permanent pasture.
Priority applications for aid
§ 7. The Food Service shall decide on the granting of aid.
§ 8. If the deposits do not allow for the purpose of meeting all applications for assistance, the Food Safety Authority shall give priority to which aid is sought, in the following priority order :
1) Private organic fields.
2) Other private fields.
3) Public ecological fields.
4) Evvy public fields.
Paragraph 2. For the purposes of a private field, the priority means that the field is covered by an application that is not from a public institution, a public enterprise or a community of communal.
Paragraph 3. For the purposes of a public field, the priority means that the field is covered by an application by a public institution, a public enterprise or a community of communal.
Paragraph 4. In the case of an ecological field, the priority means that the field is indicated on a holding, on the holding in section 6 (1). The time limit set out is approved by the Plant for organic agricultural production or is subject to an application to this effect.
§ 9. Within each of the sections in paragraph 8 (5). 1, specified priority classes are prioritize the fields in the following priority order :
1) Marker in nitrate-sensitive catchment areas.
2) Marker in areas with special drinking water interests.
3) Marker in areas of drinking water interests.
4) Marker in areas with no special drinking water interests.
Paragraph 2. They know in the first paragraph. 1 listed areas shall be understood in order to prioritise those areas with the same name as shown in Denmark's Environment Portal on 1. Feb in the application wound.
Paragraph 3. On grounds in one of the points referred to in paragraph 1. 1 stated areas are understood in the context of prioritising that the field is situated within a field block, cf. paragraph 4, which shall include at least 100 m² of the area concerned.
Paragraph 4. For cursor blocks, markers are defined with the field block boundaries that are specified in the electronic reporting system of the Food Business. The field of priority shall be given to the field blocks on which they are to be presented on 1. Feb in the application year and on the one in section 6 (2). 1, indicated. When prioritizing a field affected by the field block change, the field blocks of the specified times shall be used to give the most advantageous priority of the field.
Paragraph 5. If there is no means to grant aid for all the fields that are applied to a priority class, cf. paragraph 1, the field shall not be granted in respect of the fields of the relevant priority class.
Areas for which aid may be granted
§ 10. Aid may be granted in respect of areas eligible for the single payment scheme.
Paragraph 2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 The following shall apply :
1) No aid shall be granted in respect of cultivated land.
2) No aid shall be granted for areas as referred to in Article 34 (1). (b) 2 (b) of Council Regulation (EC) No, 73/2009.
3) The aid shall be granted only for pasture land (pasture in reoperation and permanent pasture) where the areas of the land have been used for the suspension or degrazing of the age of 15. May to and by 31. In the case of August in the application year and the areas under normal weather conditions are made with close and low plant cover the 31. In August, in the application wound. No matter what. Act. aid shall be granted for the areas of grass in circulation used for vegetables at the time of decommissioning of plant-covered within the period from 1. August until and with the 31. In October, in the application wound, when the areas of the 21 are. In April of the application year, the application has been reposted or undergoing organic land production in a holding approved by the Plant for organic production or are subject to an application to this effect.
Paragraph 3. In addition, support may not be granted for the following areas :
1) Areas for which an environmental grant has been committed in respect of the application year in accordance with the notice of publication No 2 ; 84 of 27. In January 2005 on environmental contingent subsidies, pledges for the environment-friendly operation of wetlands, pursuant to the notice of publication No 2. 893 of 22. September 2005, on subsidies for the environment-friendly operation of wetlands or pledges for agri-environmental measures, in accordance with the notice of publication No 2 ; 140 of 10. In March 2005 or earlier announcements on subsidies for environmentally friendly land use measures, with the exception of commitments on subsidies for the establishment of crops.
2) Areas for which a grant has been committed in respect of the application year of grants to environmental contingent subsidies, to set-aside zones, to nursing pasture and paulls, to the maintenance of wetlands, for the care of wetlands or to the care of wetlands ; the maintenance of a change in debasin under the rural area.
3) Areas for which on the one in section 6 (4). The period specified and having effect within the application year shall be required to omit the use of chemical plant protection products or undertakings which, in the main case, correspond to this, as a result of an undertaking by virtue of a grant under other legislation ; than the announcements by the Authority on subsidies for conversion to organic land use, an agreement involving a payment for the aforementioned regulation, service or duty imposed by other legislation.
4) Water leaks, lakes, watercourses, ditches, stenches and similar areas that are not applicable to agricultural production.
Paragraph 4. The provisions of Flora and faunaimproving measures which, in accordance with the rules of the single payment scheme, be set up on land eligible for agricultural production, are not covered by paragraph 1. 3, no. 4.
Conditions for aid, other commitments and support rates
§ 11. A area to which aid shall be sought shall constitute a cohesive area of at least 0,30 ha, except in the case of areas in closed greenhouse houses.
Paragraph 2. No aid shall be granted subject to the eligible area on the holding for direct payments under Council Regulation (EC) No 2 ; EUR 73/2009 on common rules for direct aid schemes under the common agricultural policy is less than 2 hectaps, unless the total amount of aid for the farmer in the form of the premium for male bovine animals, moderate and support on the basis of special payment entitlements is one of the following : amounts corresponding to at least EUR 300.
§ 12. Aid for an area shall be subject to the use of plant protection products in the whole of the application only for the area permitted in the organic land use in organic land use in the area of organic land.
§ 13. Anseeker is required to secure,
1) that, in cases where there are 25. In May of the application, changes shall be made to the conditions laid down in the Community scheme pursuant to section 6 (2). The report shall be notified of such amendments as to the fact that the alert has been received in Food Erstice by 31. May in the application year, or in cases where 31. May is a Saturday, Sunday, Monday or a holiday, the second weekday (Saturday, not counting), following the next day, and
2) for the period expiring in the application year, fertilizer planning must be prepared in accordance with the rules applicable to the use of fertilisers and on plant cover and the rules laid down in accordance with this law, whether or not the holding is registered, The Registry ' s register of establishments covered by the aforementioned legislation and that the said fertilizer planning is kept on the holding in the whole of the application year.
Paragraph 2. In addition, the applicant is required to ensure that the following obligations that are selected in the Community are complied with :
1) During the period expiring in the application year, on average, a maximum of 140 kg of total nitrogen per unit must be added to the holding on the holding. ha accordion.
2) During the period expiring in the application, the consumption of nitrogen for fertiliser must not exceed a reduced nitrogen quota for the farm level calculated by the field of support for the withdrawal of the nitrogen reduction ; in the case of the total nitrogen quota of the holding, and, by the way, in accordance with the rules of the rules applicable to the use of fertilisers and on plant cover and rules laid down under this law, the decreased nitrogen ratio of the markup shall be fixed as 75%. of the nitrogen quota for the field, including regulation on the basis of the nitrogen forecast and without any possibility of increasing the quota due to the loss of or levitation resulting from extreme weather conditions in accordance with the Agency ' s proclaides ; on the use of fertilizer and plant cover and on the nitrogen forecast.
§ 14. The rate of aid shall constitute an amount in Danish kr. equal to EUR 110 per ; ha.
Reduction of aid
§ 15. If it's in section 13, paragraph 1. 1, no. The obligation to be fulfilled shall be reduced by 10%, cf. 1. however, section 16.
Paragraph 2. If it's in section 13, paragraph 1. 1, no. 2. The obligation to be fulfilled shall not be fulfilled, the aid shall be reduced by 25%, cf. however, section 16.
Paragraph 3. If it's in section 13, paragraph 1. The obligation to be fulfilled shall not be granted, in accordance with the provisions laid down in Article 1. however, section 16.
§ 16. If one of them in section 13, paragraph 1. 1. The stated commitments are partially fulfilled or if the violation of the provisions of section 13 (3) is accepted. In paragraph 15, the stated obligation is insignificant, the reduction in aid for failure to comply with the obligation may be reduced in accordance with the principles set out in Article 18 (2). 2, in Commission Regulation (EC) No, 1975/2006 of 7. In December 2006, on control and cross-compliance in the context of support measures for rural development.
Paragraph 2. If the failure to comply with one of the items in section 13 (1). The provisions of 1 shall not be paid out in the first order.
Paragraph 3. If the failure to comply with it in section 13 (3), The commitment of 2 shall not be granted aid and shall also be excluded from the aid scheme for the following year of application.
§ 17. If there is a breach of several of the obligations laid down in paragraph 13, the reduction to be deducted from the aid payment shall be calculated on the basis of the infringement resulting from the highest reduction.
§ 18. If a reduction is set in accordance with section 15 to 17, this penalty supplements any other sanction in accordance with Council Regulation (EC) No 7. 73/2009. If, in addition to a reduction, the subject of section 15 to 17, shall also be reduced in the aid payment as a result of an established overcharge of the area of eligibility, cf. Council Regulation (EC) No, By 73/2009, the reduction shall be calculated in accordance with section 15 to 17 on the basis of the aid applicant shall be entitled to the postponement of the reduction due to the notification.
§ 19. The rules of the Food Safety Notice on cross-compliance and rules on good agricultural and environmental condition as set out by the Food Business Decision pursuant to Council Regulation (EC) No 2. By 73/2009, applications have been applied in accordance with section 6.
Transfer of holdings
20. Where a holding is transferred within its entirety prior to the payment of the aid being paid, the aid shall be paid, irrespective of the transfer, unless the transferor by means of transport transfers the aid to the transferee.
§ 21. The on-the-spot checks carried out with the areas concerned shall be carried out by the plant directorate in the form of random sampling, including by means of remote sensing, of individual farmers.
Paragraph 2. The inspection authority may carry out checks on the holdings to which aid is sought, regardless of whether whole or part of the holding is transferred after submission of aid applications.
§ 22. It is the responsibility of the farmers to provide the necessary assistance for inspection purposes. Farmers shall include, inter alia, the areas covered by the areas covered as well as specified cultivation plans, marking plans, fertilisers, business material and accounting material, etc. ;
-23. The violation of section 22 relating to the checks referred to in section 21 shall be punished by fine, unless a higher penalty has been carried out in accordance with Chapter 5 of the Agricultural Support Act.
Paragraph 2. Companies can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) punishable by the rules of the penal code 5. Chapter.
Entry into force
§ 24. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. February, 2010.
1) The declaration contains provisions necessary for the application of the following Regulations : Council Regulation (EC) No 2 ; 73/2009 of 19. January 2009 laying down common rules for the common agricultural policy schemes for direct aid to farmers and establishing certain support schemes for farmers, amending Regulation (EC) No 1290/2005, (EC) No 149/2001 (EC) No 2020/2005/EC (EC) No 2020/2005/EC. (EC) No 247/2006, EC, Regulation (EC) No 378/2007 and repeal of Regulation (EC) No ( Commission Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003. 1120/2009 of 29. In October 2009, laying down detailed rules for the application of the single payment scheme in Title III of Council Regulation (EC) No, The 73/2009 laying down common rules for the common agricultural policy schemes for direct aid to farmers and establishing certain support schemes for farmers and Commission Regulation (EC) No 149/EC (EC) No 2020/2010. 1122/2009 of 30. November 2009 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No The 73/2009 of cross-compliance, modulation and the integrated administration and control system within the framework of the direct aid schemes for farmers referred to in that Regulation, and laying down detailed rules for the implementation of the provisions of the Directive ; for the Council Regulation (EC) No, In the case of cross-compliance within the framework of the aid scheme for wine, 1234/2007.