Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=131335
Law amending the law on Bleed the compensation fund (continuation of Bleed the compensation fund) WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed: the Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law: § 1 of lov nr. 440 of 14. June 1995 on Bleed the compensation fund, as amended by section 29 of Act No. 386 of 22. May 1996 and section 37 of Act No. 980 of 17. December 1997, shall be amended as follows: 1. Everywhere in the law shall be replaced by ' Health Minister ' to: ' the Interior and the Minister for health ' and ' Health ' to: ' the Interior and Health Minister '.
2. In article 2, paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' rules ': ' without prejudice to article. However, paragraph 2 '.
3. In paragraph 2 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). The Interior and the Minister of health may, in accordance with the needs of endowing the Fund further funds. '
Paragraph 2 becomes paragraph 3.
4. In article 2, paragraph 2, there will be (3) is inserted after ' (1) ': ' and 2 '.
5. In section 4, paragraph 7, the words ' 1.5 per cent of the Fund's original ' to: ' 150,000 DKr. of the Fund's '.
6. section 13, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following: ' the Fund ceases its activities, when there no longer is eligible under section 4. The Fund's Board gives notice to the Interior and the Minister of health. '
7. In article 13, paragraph 3, shall be replaced by ' section 2 (2) ' is replaced by: ' § 2 (3) '.
8. section 14, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). There must in all cases be excluded from benefits under this Act and the return thereof in connection with the granting of benefits under pension law, the Act on active social policy and social legislation in fact. '
§ 2 the law shall enter into force on the 1. June 2010.
§ 3 the law does not apply to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, on 21 April. April 2010 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Bertel Haarder
Search Translated Laws of Denmark