Act amending the Act on the promotion of energy savings in buildings
(Advance of obligation for energy labelling by sale by the real estate intermediary and publication of reprimands and warnings, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
In Act No. 585 of 24. June 2005 on the promotion of energy savings in buildings, as amended by section 18 of Act No. 308 of 30. April 2008 and section 4 of Act No. 1400 of 27. December 2008, shall be amended as follows: 1. In article 2, paragraph 3, the words ' or take concrete decision '.
2. In article 6, paragraph 2, the words ' or a condo ' and ' ejerlejlighedens ' respectively.
3. In section 6 shall be inserted after paragraph 2 as new paragraph: "(3). If a purchaser of a condominium has not been provided with the property's or ejerlejlighedens energy labelling before the conclusion of the sales contract and the seller fails to comply with the order has handed over the energy label is buyer entitled to let energy labelling prepare for building Bill, provided that this occurs within a reasonable period of time. '
Paragraphs 3 and 4 become paragraphs 4 and 5.
4. In article 6, paragraph 3, which becomes paragraph 4, the words ' paragraphs 1 and 2 ': ' paragraph 1-3 '.
5. In article 6, paragraph 4, there will be (5) is inserted in the 1. paragraph after "his commitment to present the energy labelling ' means ' prior to any real estate agent advertising opportunity for sale and '.
6. In article 6, paragraph 4, 2. point, there will be (5) 2. paragraph, the words ' or selling of ejerlejligheden require expenses under paragraph 2 covered by the owners ' Association '.
7. In article 7, paragraph 3, the words ' article 6, paragraph 4 ', to: ' section 6, paragraph 5 '.
8. In section 8, paragraph 2, the words ' the transferor's expense ': ' housing the commune's expense '.
9. In section 8 (4) 1. paragraph shall be added after ' its commitment to present the energy labelling ' means ' prior to any real estate agent advertising of housing unit for sale and '.
10. In article 8, paragraph 4, 2. paragraph, the words ' or ask for expenses in accordance with paragraph 2 covered by housing community '.
11. Pursuant to section 8 shall be inserted: ' article 8 (a). for sale by real estate facilitator of a property or condominium without prejudice. § 6, selling ahead of the announcement of the seller's property or the condominium supply energy labelling for real estate intermediary.
(2). Upon surrender by the real estate intermediary of a share of stock or stock in a residential community, see. § 8, the transferor prior to the announcement of the housing unit supply energy labelling for real estate intermediary. '
12. In section 10, paragraph 1 1. paragraph shall be added after ' § § 6-8 ': ' a '.
13. In section 10, paragraph 2, shall be inserted after ' § § 6-8 ': ' a '.
14. Article 21, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following:
» Climate and Energy Minister may lay down rules to the effect that the public institutions and companies, etc., as is mentioned in section 22 (1), 1) must implement profitable energy savings, including savings projects identified pursuant to the rules of this Act or rules laid down pursuant to this Act, 2) must ensure that the construction, operation, maintenance, etc., of buildings, including installations, happening on an energy-efficient manner , 3) shall designate an energy responsible for the institution's or company's buildings to carry out specified tasks related to building energy and water consumption, 4) should make reporting of overall consumption figures concerning buildings ' energy and water consumption, 5) must make visible continuous records of energy and water consumption as well as control results for technical installations in accordance with Chapter 7 and visibility to actions that are carried out in order to reduce energy consumption , 6) by the conclusion, renewal or renegotiation of the loan deal for privately-owned buildings or parts thereof shall ensure that the relevant leases meeting certain energy requirements, and 7) to record negotiations with any other owners with a view to encouraging that the construction, operation, maintenance, etc., of buildings, including installations, happening on the energy-efficient way, and invite any non public users to make energy investments and demonstrate energy efficient behavior. '
15. In section 21 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). Climate and Energy Minister may lay down rules to the effect that the public institutions and companies, etc., as is mentioned in section 22, paragraph 1, in so far as the signs agreement with a building owner to take care of a building's operation, at the conclusion of the agreement should ensure that obligations pursuant to paragraph 1 are complied with. '
Paragraphs 2 and 3 shall become paragraphs 3 and 4 hereafter.
16. In article 21, paragraph 3, which becomes paragraph 4, the words ' paragraphs 1 and 2 ': ' paragraph 1-3 '.
17. In article 24, paragraph 2, be inserted as nr. 10: ' 10) the publication of the names and business relationship of energy consultants and technical experts who have been given a reprimand or warning as a result of serious or repeated error in energy labelling or overhaul. '
§ 2 the law shall enter into force on the 1. July 2010.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, on 26 May. May 2010 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Lykke Friis