Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=132340
Law amending the law on marketing (Billing requirements for accounting work and modification of the Consumer Ombudsman terms of employment) WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed: the Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law: § 1 of the law on the placing on the market referred to in article 6. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 839 of 31. August 2009, as amended by section 2 of Act No. 535 of 26. May 2010, is amended as follows: 1. In article 2, paragraph 2, the words ' and 6 ' to: ' and paragraph 8 '.
2. In article 2, paragraph 3, the words ' section 13 (2) and (4) ' to: ' section 13 (2) and (4)-6 '.
3. In article 13, paragraph 3, the words ' paragraph 6 ': ' paragraph 8 '.
4. section 13 (4) shall be repealed, and replaced by: ' (4). When a service is performed in accordance with the Bill, must be forwarded to the consumer an itemized bill, which puts this able to control the price of the goods and services included in the service. The consumer must have the following information: 1) hourly rate.
2) hour consumption.
3) material consumption, how it affects the price of the service.
(5). The trader can completely or partially replace the information referred to in paragraph 4, no. 1-3, with other information, if this is done in agreement with the consumer, or if the consequences of industry practice within the area in question.
(6). The operator must at the consumer's request in special situations give further information enabling the consumer able to control the price of the goods and services included in the service. '
Paragraphs 5 and 6 become paragraph 7 and 8.
5. In article 13, paragraph 6, nr. 1, there will be 8, nr. 1, shall be replaced by ' paragraphs 1-4 ': ' paragraph 1-6 '.
6. In article 15, paragraph 1, shall be replaced by ' paragraph 5 ': ' paragraph 7 '.
7. section 22 (3) shall be replaced by the following: ' (3). The Consumer Ombudsman is appointed by the Minister for economic and business affairs for a period of up to 6 years with possibility of extension of up to a total of 3 years. Reappointment as consumer Ombudsman after expiration of the prescribed period can only be done after the renewed opening. By reappointment shall 1. paragraph apply mutatis mutandis. The Consumer Ombudsman may be removed from Office without an application, if the parting is justified by medical reasons, or if the person concerned as a result of the offence, misconduct or mislighed is unfitted to remain in the post. The appointment shall automatically terminate at the end of the month in which the person turns 70 years of age. The Consumer Ombudsman shall comply with the General conditions in order to become a judge. '
§ 2 the law shall enter into force on the 1. July 2010.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, on 25 May. June 2010 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Brian Mikkelsen
Search Translated Laws of Denmark