Ordinance amending Ordinance on the hygiene of foodstuffs (waiver of certain temperature and durability provisions) section 1 of the Decree No. 788 of 24. July 2008 on the hygiene of foodstuffs, as amended by Decree No. 451 of 9. June 2009, Decree No. 1483 by 15. December 2009 and Decree No. 230 of March 12, 2010, is amended as follows: 1. section 22 is repealed.
2. Article 23 shall be replaced by the following: ' article 23. Storage and transportation of food referred to in annex 3 shall be effected by the maximum temperatures indicated in the annex next to each food, see. However, paragraphs 2 to 4. The annex specified temperatures must be adhered to, regardless of the purposes of food labelling is specified a higher storage temperature.
(2). Companies can transport food directly to the final consumer without having to comply with the annex 3 specified temperatures, when the company shall ensure that the transport does not give rise to any food safety problems.
(3). Wholesalers can store and transport dairy products which cannot be stored at ambient temperature, at the temperatures established by the company to ensure their durability. Pasteurized milk intended for drinking milk must be stored and transported at a maximum of 6 ° c. The products shall be at the latest by the readout from the wholesale business to delivery to retail business be chilled to the temperature indicated on the package.
(4). Wholesalers may keep soured konsummælks products, which matures in the Pack, at a higher temperature than specified in annex 3. The products must, however, at the latest by the readout from the wholesale business to delivery to retail business be chilled to the temperature indicated on the package. '
3. In article 46, paragraph 1, no. 1, the words ' section 22 (1) and (2) '.
4. In section 46 (1) (8). 2, the words ' section 22 (3) '.
5. Annex 3, part A, note 3, are repealed.
6. Annex 3, part (C) and (D) is repealed.
section 2 of the Ordinance shall enter into force on 16 September. August 2010.
DVFA, the 12. August 2010 P.S.V. Annelise F/Charlotte Rajesh K