Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=133545
Ordinance on the common data basis in connection with the business-oriented part of the employment efforts
Under section 62, paragraph 65 and section 66 of the Ordinance to the law on responsibility for and management of active employment efforts nr. 731 of 15. June 2010 determined: aim
§ 1. The Executive order's purpose is to support an effective and coordinated business efforts in job centres across job centres and across the unemployment funds and other actors.
The scope of the
§ 2. The provisions of this Ordinance shall be used by job centres, unemployment funds, as well as other actors in the employment efforts in connection with the business-oriented efforts.
Information to be recorded, reported and used
§ 3. In all contacts between enterprises and job centres, other actors as well as unemployment funds for recruitment assistance for job or whether the recruitment of unemployed persons with wage subsidies for people on unemployment benefit and cash-and start aid recipients, Flex jobs and jobs with wage subsidies for early retirees etc., job centres, other actors as well as unemployment boxes record the following per contact: 1) order type (ordinary or special conditions of employment, including wage subsidies).
2) Classification (job title).
3) brief description of job content, start date, number of employees, searching, etc.
4) the indication of the name and contact information on the contact person in your company.
5) Agreed follow-up to the company's recruitment needs (open advertising or referral order).
6) selection for whether you want recruitment from abroad (EURES).
7) registration No. on the company.
8) P-nr. on the enterprise/workplace.
(2). The registration must be carried out no later than one working day after that contact with the employer has taken place.
(3). For the use of data on referral orders apply: 1) To the player, IE. JobCenter, unemployment fund or any other player that detects the order, have an obligation to urgently seek and refer job vacancies for that order.
2) To unemployment funds or other operators within one working day after that contact with the employer has taken place, to notify the job centre in the municipality in which the order ceding company is located, if they are not themselves can refer unemployed for that order.
3) To the job centre in the municipality in which the order ceding company is located, is responsible for following up on referral orders, 14 days after the date of registration is still active. The follow-up consists in the fact that the job centre by phone or email address for the employer to see if there is a need for further efforts from jobcentrets page.
4) To all, IE. job centres, unemployment funds and other actors, by prior arrangement with the employer can refer to the available referral orders.
5) To all, IE. job centres, unemployment funds and other actors, by prior arrangement with the employer can close a referral order.
(4). With referral orders meant that a job-seeker referred to an employer who need labor, see. section 23 of the ordonnance on an active employment efforts.
§ 4. Job centres to record, report and use the following data about distribution of work, established in a concrete company in pursuance of Ordinance on the supplementary daily allowance: 1) number of persons 2) Start date of work distribution.
3) end date of work distribution.
4) CVR-nr. on the company.
Registration, reporting and use of data
§ 5. Data to be recorded, see. section 3, shall be recorded in an it functionality that is made available by the national labour market authority.
(2). In order to create greater consistency in information technology support to the it functionality used by: 1) That job centres using the interfaces (Web services), as the national labour market authority makes available, see. sections 6 and 7.
2) To unemployment funds and other players using either the browser-based registry entry in the State's it system (labour market Portal) or the interfaces (Web services), as the national labour market authority makes available, see. sections 6 and 7 (3). Data that must be recorded and reported, in accordance with article 3. section 4, shall be recorded in such a way that data can be transmitted in electronic form for Employment region. Reporting is done via the it functionality that is made available by the Employment region.
(4). Notification must be made on a monthly basis for Employment region.
(5). Data responsibility for data in the common data basis shall be determined as follows: 1) Public authorities and the unemployment funds that report data to the common data basis, each is responsible for recording, reporting, data update and rectification of data. Public authorities and unemployment boxes are individually responsible for the use of data from the common data basis.
2) the national labour market authority is responsible for central data processing activities.
3) each municipality is separately data controller in relation to other players, such as data processing, see. section 32 of the law on responsibility for and management of active employment efforts.
(6). The public authorities and the unemployment funds are separately responsible for the notification of processing operations to the Data Inspectorate in accordance with the rules of the Act on processing of personal data. For the municipalities can notification be done by connecting to the appropriate municipal joint reviews.
§ 6. Prior to the use of a Web service solution must be concluded a connection agreement between the national labour market Board and the customer. In the connection agreement lays down the procedures for the national labour market authority Web service solution, including abate's warranty for it security, interface descriptions, Web standards, test before commissioning, guidelines for notification to the Data Inspectorate, etc.
§ 7. Taker of the developed Web services shall bear all costs associated with the Web service in its own it system, including the costs of testing, preparation of documentation, support, and similar expenses.
§ 8. The notice shall enter into force on the 11. October 2010.
(2). Executive Order No. 746 by 17. July 2009 on the common data basis in connection with the business-oriented part of the employment efforts is repealed.
The national labour market Board, the 4. October 2010 Marie H/c Iversen
Search Translated Laws of Denmark