Publication of the joint data basis for the business-oriented part of the employment effort
In accordance with section 62, section 65 and § 66, in the order of responsibility and management of the active employment performance, no. 731 of 15. June 2010 shall be :
§ 1. The purpose of the announcement is to support effective and coordinated business effort in job centers across job centres and across unemployment rates and other actors.
Scope of application
§ 2. The provisions of this notice shall be used by job centres, unemployment rates, as well as other actors in the employment effort in the context of the activities of the company.
Information to be recorded shall be reported and used ;
§ 3. All contacts between enterprises and job centres, other actors and unemployment figures for recruitment assistance for jobs or the employment of non-remunerated pay allowances for daily cash receivers and cash and start benefit recipients, flex jobs and jobs wage supplements for early retirement services, etc., must be given by other operators, as well as unemployment rates, to record the following per caption. contact :
1) Ordype (general or special conditions of employment, including wage supplements).
2) Classification (job description).
3) Brief description of job content, start date, number of employees, and so on.
4) Name and contact information of the contact at the company.
5) Trainant follow-up to your recruitment needs (open advertising or referral orders).
6) Marking on whether to recruit a recruitment from abroad (EURES).
7) CVR no. on the company.
8) P-no. on the company / workplace.
Paragraph 2. The registration must be carried out within one working day following the date of contact with the employer.
Paragraph 3. For the use of data on referral orders :
1) That's the actor, that is. a job center, unemployment rate or other operator who records the order has a duty to search and refer the order as soon as possible to that order.
2) The unemployment rate or other players within a working day after the contact with the employer must notify the job centre of the municipality in which the order business is situated if they are not able to refer to them themselves ; that order.
3) The job center in the municipality where the order business is situated is responsible for following up on the referral orders, 14 days after the registration date is still active. The follow-up consists of the job center for each. telephone or email address the employer to see if further efforts are required on the part of the job center.
4) That everyone, that is, job centers, unemployment boxes and other operators, following prior agreement with employer, may refer vacant to referral orders.
5) That everyone, that is, job centres, unemployment rates and other operators, following prior agreement with the employer, may close a referral order.
Paragraph 4. The referral orders are believed that a worshipping reference is made to an employer who needs labor, cf. Section 23, in the announcement of an active employment service.
§ 4. Job centres must record, report and apply the following data on the distribution of labour, established in a specific company pursuant to the announcement of supplementary benefits :
1) Number of people
2) The start date of the work distribution.
3) The end date of the division of work.
4) CVR no. on the company.
Registration, reporting and application of data
§ 5. Data to be registered, cf. Section 3 shall be recorded in an IT functionality made available by the Danish Agency for the Agency for the Agency for Employment and Social Services.
Paragraph 2. To create a greater consistency in the IT support, the IT functionality must be used for :
1) Job centers use the interfaces (web services) provided by the Business FDA, cf. § § 6 and 7.
2) The use of either the browser-based registration solution in the state's IT system (the working market portal) or the interfaces (webservicer) made available by the Danish Business Market Authority (s), as provided for in the Government of the Government of the Agency for the Government of the Government of the Agency, shall be used. § § 6 and 7
Paragraph 3. Data to be registered and reported, cf. Section 4 shall be recorded in such a way that data can be transmitted in electronic form to the employment region. The report will be made via the IT functionality made available by the Occupation Region.
Paragraph 4. The report must take place on a monthly basis to the employment dimension.
Paragraph 5. Data responsibility for data in the common data basis shall be determined as follows :
1) Public authorities and the unemployment rate reporting data for the common data basis are each data responsible for registration, reporting, updating and enriching data. Public authorities and the level of unemployment are individually responsible for the use of data from the common data basis.
2) The Danish Labour Market Authority is responsible for key processing activities.
3) Individual municipalities are each for each person responsible in relation to other actors as a data processor, cf. Section 32 of the Act on the responsibility for and control of the active employment service.
Paragraph 6. The public authorities and the level of unemployment are individually responsible for the notification of processing activities to the Danish Data Protection Act, in accordance with the rules of the Act on Processing of Personal Data. For the local authorities, the notification may be made by connection to the appropriate local authorities in the Community.
§ 6. In addition to the use of a web service solution, an agreement must be concluded between the Danish Labour Market Agency and the aphor. In the Connection Agreement, the Management Agreement establishes the detailed terms of the Web service solution, including the warranty for IT security, interface descriptions, web standards, testing before commissioning, guidelines for notification to Data tilsight, etc.
§ 7. The depilation of the developed web services even holds all costs associated with the web service in its own IT system, including expenses for testing, documentation, support and similar expenses.
Entry into force-determination
§ 8. The announcement will enter into force on the 11th. October 2010.
Paragraph 2. Publication no. 746 of 17. July 2009 on the joint data basis for the business-oriented part of the employment service shall be repealed.
Labour market management, the fourth. October 2010