Publication of the amendment of the provenance of artificial sedation on horses 1)
(Implementation of the Services Directive)
Notice no. 842 of 30. In September 1994 on the artificial semen transfer of horses as amended by publication No 1 866 of 13. September 2005 and Notice no. 1146 of 3. October 2007 shall be amended as follows :
1. I footnote shall be inserted after ' the recognition of professional qualifications (EU-tiering 2005 no. L 255 s. '22' : ' and parts of the European Parliament and Council Directive no. 2006 /123/EC of 12. In December 2006 on services in the internal market (EC Official Journal of 2006) No L 376, s. 36). "
2. I § 1 inserted :
" Stop. 4. An official shall mean any natural or legal person who applies or wishes to use a service. ` ;
3. The following section is added :
" § 1 a. The Food Board shall decide on the authorisation to inseminate on horses as referred to in section 2 (2). 1, no. 1 no later than 4 weeks after receipt of the application.
Paragraph 2. The period laid down in paragraph 1 1 may be extended once, if the complexity of the case justifies it. The FDA shall justify the extension and duration of the extension and shall forward this to the applicant before the expiry of the time limit laid down in paragraph 1. 1.
Paragraph 3. The applicant must not perform tasks such as an inseminal inseminal before they are authorized by the Food Authority.
Paragraph 4. When the Food Authority has received an application for approval and all necessary documents, the Management Board shall send a receipt to the applicant with information on :
1) The case-processing period, cf. paragraph 1 and 2,
2) the applicant must not perform tasks such as inseminars before they are approved by the Food Authority, and
§ 1 b. Inseminars shall inform the official of :
1) their professional title and the EU-EEA country where the authorisation for the application of the title is granted,
2) the name and address of the competent supervisory authority in the establishment country where the inseminal establishment is subject to a system of approval, or contact information on the Food Authority,
3) the inter-branch organizations which are members ; and
4) any assurances given to occupational liability.
Paragraph 2. Where the servant of the official requests the service provider, this information on the rules applicable to the execution of the profession and how the recipient of the official shall have access to it. '
4. I Section 31 (1). 1, no. 1 the following is inserted after ' breaching section 1 (1) 1 or 3, ' : ' § 1 (a) (1) (a), 3, § 1 b, § 2, or § 3 "
The announcement will enter into force on the 28th. December, 2009.
1) The commotion contains provisions which implement parts of the directive of the European Parliament and of the Council. 2006 /123/EC of 12. In December 2006 on services in the internal market (EC Official Journal of 2006) No L 376, s. 36)