Ordinance amending the Ordinance on artificial insemination on heste1)
(Implementation of the services directive)
In executive order No. 842 of 30. September 1994 on artificial insemination on horses, as amended by Decree No. 866 of 13. September 2005 and executive order No. 1146 of 3. October 2007 shall be amended as follows:
1. In the footnote is inserted after ' on the recognition of professional qualifications (the official journal of the European Union 2005 nr. L 255 s. 22) «:» and parts of the European Parliament and Council Directive No. 2006/123/EC of 12. December 2006 on services in the internal market (Official Journal 2006 nr. L 376, p. 36). '
2. In section 1, the following is inserted: ' (4). By recipient shall mean any natural or legal person who uses or wants to use a service. '
3. Pursuant to section 1 shall be inserted:
» section 1 a. veterinary and Food Administration shall act for authorization to carry out artificial insemination on horses as mentioned in section 2 (1) (8). 1 no later than 4 weeks after receipt of the application.
(2). The time limit referred to in paragraph 1 may be extended only once if the complexity of the case so warrants. And Food Administration justifies the extension and duration of the extension and shall communicate this to the applicant before the expiry of the time limit referred to in paragraph 1.
(3). The applicant must not perform tasks such as service provider, before they are approved for that purpose by the food agency.
(4). When the food agency has received an application for approval and all necessary documents, sends the Agency a receipt to the applicant indicating:
1) Processing time limit referred to in article 6. paragraphs 1 and 2,
2) that the applicant is not allowed to perform tasks such as service provider, before they are approved for this purpose by the veterinary and Food Administration, as well as
3) remedies available.
section 1 (b) to inform the recipient about the Inseminator.
1) their professional title and EU/EEA country where the authorization for the use of the title is given,
2) name and address of the competent supervisory authority of the country of establishment of the service provider's premises if there is subject to an authorisation scheme, or contact information on veterinary and Food Administration,
3) the interbranch organisations, which he or she is a member of, as well as
4) any insurance covering professional liability.
(2). If a recipient asks the service provider about it, then this inform about the rules that apply to the conduct of the profession, and how the recipient gets access to it. '
4. In section 31 (1) (8). 1, the following is inserted after ' violates article 1, paragraph 1 or 3, «:» § 1 (a), paragraph 3, article 1 (b), § 2 or § 3 section 2 '
The notice shall enter into force on the 28th. December 2009.
DVFA, the 15. December 2009 Esben Egede R/Ina Elise Jensen Official notes 1) Ordinance contains provisions implementing parts of a European Parliament and Council Directive No. 2006/123/EC of 12. December 2006 on services in the internal market (Official Journal 2006 nr. L 376, p. 36)