Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=123340
Ordinance amending Ordinance of responsibility for and management of active employment efforts
In executive order No. 1157 of 4. October 2007 responsibility for and management of active employment efforts is amended as follows:
1. In article 25, paragraph 1, the words ' that shows the results and effects of the ' to: ' that shows the results of '.
2. section 26, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following: ' performance audit shows the trend in the employment efforts for at least 1 year. Performance audit also shows results of effort compared to results in comparable job. '
3. Article 27 shall be replaced by the following: ' article 27. Performance audit shall be drawn up on the basis of the data contained in the labour Agency's national measurement system, Jobindsats.dk. The national labour market authority is publishing data that needs to be drawn by those responsible for employment in the job centre before the end of action 1. quarter of the year. Performance audit includes the information in section 28 (1). ';
4. section 28 (1) is replaced by the following: ' performance audit shall contain at least the following:
1) Results of employment initiatives established at the employment Minister's measure of employment efforts, see. § 39, paragraph 2, of the law on responsibility for and management of active employment efforts.
2) Development in the number of persons on public services distributed on audiences.
3) Statement of the savings that can be achieved by a more efficient employment action. '
5. section 29 is repealed.
The notice shall enter into force on 14 July. February 2009.
The national labour market Board, the 5. February 2009 Marie Hansen/Stig Martin N
Search Translated Laws of Denmark