Publication of the ILT (infectious laryngothracheitis)
Purline of section 27 (2). 2, § § 29-30, § § 32-33, § 34 (4) Paragraph 1, section 53, paragraph. Paragraph 70 (1) and 70 (1). Three, in the law. 432 of 9. June 2004, on the team of animals :
§ 1. For the purposes of this notice :
1) ' ILT ` : the Fund of the ILT virus (herpes virus) of poultry in a herd, where, at the same time, characteristic pathological changes have been identified.
2) ' Poultry ` means Høns, turkeys, rotars, pheasants, red chickens, rock chickens and partridges bred in a company or kept in a company for breeding, production of meat, egg eggs or for the production of animals.
3) "Poultry poultry" : Poultry that is kept for purposes other than those referred to in section 1, no. 2, such as cubes, competitions, exhibitions, breeding, sale, or production of meat or consumption eggs for their own consumption.
4) ' Crew ` means a collection of animals of the same animal species, which is used for a particular purpose linked to a particular geographical location and which has an owner in the form of a legal or physical person.
Enrolldependable and Surveys
§ 2. The owner or whoever shall be responsible for a herd of poultry shall be suspected that animals in the crew are or may be infected with ILT immediately to send a veterinarian, cf. § 27, paragraph. First, on the team of animals.
Paragraph 2. Calciation in accordance with paragraph 1. 1 shall be carried out where the poultry performs acute mortality after :
1) Breathing problems with coughing and the birds are strained with the head and neck and wide open beak, or
2) eastward, lightweight and main course, nasal, eye soitis, and fall in the laying in a shorter or extended period of time.
§ 3. In the case of the case of ILT, a veterinarian is subject to the presence of a veterinarian or a veterinarian for the purpose of his / her work on suspicion of the presence of the ILT, the veterinarian must immediately contact the crew and, where appropriate, carry out a study ; The crew to determine if any animal is showing signs of infection with the disease.
Paragraph 2. If the suspicion is not rejected, the veterinarian must ensure that material from the suspected animals is submitted to the Veterinary Institute at Denmark Technical College, or another laboratory approved for it by the Food Authority. The material must be submitted in accordance with the guidelines of the Veterinary Institute's User Manual "Guidelines for Diagnostic Studies".
Paragraph 3. When the veterinarian receives a notice of the results of the study from the Veterinary Institute, the Danish Technical University or any other laboratory approved by the Food Service, the veterinarian must inform the owner or the person who is, by the way, responsible for the flock of poultry, of the outcome. See the crew of the crew to be infected with ILT, cf. In addition, Section 5 is also contacted by the food registration.
§ 4. The food was liable for the responsibility of a herd to take blood tests in connection with the risk of infection, territory or equivalent from all or part of the crew for examination and limitation of ; the spread of ILT.
Paragraph 2. In the case of the food product, the food court may provide for the absence of any poultry before the results of the examination are available.
§ 5. A herd shall be deemed to have been infected with ILT if the Veterinary Institute, the University of Denmark, or any other laboratory approved for it by the Food Service, has shown the ILT.
§ 6. In the case of a poultry rearing, the food vehicle shall be subject to the public supervision, which may include, inter alia :
1) Prohibition of removing poultry from the crew, cf. however, section 8 (3). 1.
2) Prohibition of behaving poultry which are susceptible to ILT.
3) Opposition to allow the crew or parts of the crew to be tested or otherwise examined for ILT.
4) It is necessary to make provision for measures which are important for the control and control of the ILT, including dislocation, cleaning and disinfection, fertilizers, and the use of contaminated areas and fodder crops.
5) The opening of poultry holding outdoors will not come out of the enclosure where it is kept.
6) It is appropriate to establish a rodent and insecticide control by the undertaking responsible for the purpose of the food and insect control.
Paragraph 2. People who deal with the subject in paragraph 1. The poultry referred to above must not be in contact with any other poultry, including movement in foreign poultry, on exhibitions, cues and similar cases.
§ 7. The public inspection shall not be lifted at the earliest 60 days of the termination of the clinical signs of disease.
Paragraph 2. If any hens exist in the infected herd, the public inspection may not be repealed until they are slaughtered.
§ 8. A poultry herd infected with ILT must be slaughtered when the animals are free of clinical signs of disease.
Paragraph 2. If a infected poultry herd is killed or slaughtered, cf. paragraph 1, the return of poultry which are susceptible to ILT, shall not be less than 21 days after the killing and after cleaning and disinfecting of poultry houses.
§ 9. The person responsible for the infected or suspected poultry herd shall make all persons contact with the crew, including in the case of the delivery to the slaughterhouse or the destruction house, that the crew is infected with ILT. The provision of information shall be valid until the crew is declared free of the ILT, cf. Section 7 or 8, or suspicion, or suspicion.
§ 10. Vaccination against ILT may only be carried out with the authorisation of the food product.
Paragraph 2. Exempted from paragraph 1. However, 1 is a hobby of heap of poultry.
Payment, penalty and entry into force
§ 11. Expenditure in the examination of the sections referred to in section 3 (3). Article 4 (2) and section 4 (4), The first paragraph shall be paid by the Food Authority. All other expenses incurred pursuant to this notice shall be indifferent to the Food Authority.
§ 12. With fine punishment, the one who
1) Clause § 2, 3, section 6, paragraph 2. 2, section 8-9, section 10, section. 1, or
2) omits to comply with prohibitions and injunction as referred to in section 4 and Section 6 (2). 1.
Paragraph 2. The penalty may rise to prison for two years if, by the action or omission, the offence has been committed with a set of or gross negligence, and there is a breach of the infringement proceedings ;
1) any injury to human or animal health or induced danger ; or
2) obtained or intended for the economic benefit of the person concerned itself or others, including in savings.
Paragraph 3. Companies can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) punishable by the rules of the penal code 5. Chapter.
§ 13. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. March, 2009.