Ordinance amending Ordinance on the registration tax of motor vehicles, etc.
In executive order No. 1127 of 13. November 2006 concerning registration tax of motor vehicles, etc. shall be amended as follows:
1. Article 23, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following: ' article 23. In determining the taxable value of a new motor vehicle in accordance with the rules in section 8 and section 9 of the Act of registration can be excluded from the payment of the expenses connected with the delivery to domestic shipping and registration of the motor vehicle and shall not exceed the following amount (excluding VAT):
1) motorcycles, including motorcycles with side-car, as well as cabin scooters 960 USD (2010-level),
2) passenger vehicles, including taxis, as well as vans corrected with levy after VRT § 5, paragraph 1, 2,000 DKK (2010-level),
3) vans corrected with levy after VRT § 5, paragraph 2, 2480 USD (2010-level) '.
2. Article 23, paragraph 5 is replaced by the following: ' (5). The basic amounts referred to in paragraph 1 will be adjusted annually after personal tax law § 20. The regulated amounts rounded up to the nearest penny amount divisible by 80. '
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. January 2010.
The Danish Ministry of taxation, the 15. December 2009 Kristian Jensen/Glynn Henningsen