Ordinance amending Ordinance for payment of the Member-and early retirement contributions to an unemployment insurance fund
In executive order No. 113 of 27. February 2008 on payment of Member-and early retirement contributions to an unemployment insurance fund shall be carried out according to negotiation with the Employment Council as follows:
1. The introductory part shall be replaced by the following: ' under section 65, paragraph 6, section 75, paragraph 6, article 77, paragraphs 9-11, section 77 (a), paragraph 9, section 78, paragraphs 6-8, and section 89, paragraph 3, of the law on unemployment insurance, etc., see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 975 of 26. September 2008, as amended by section 2 of Act No. 479 of 12. June 2009 and § 1 of lov nr. 482 of 12. June 2009, and after negotiation with the Employment Council, lays down: '
2. section 8 shall be replaced by the following: ' article 8. A member may be exempted from the requirement to pay contributions, apart from the Administration contribution, if the Member:
1) has been in custody for more than 30 days. It does not apply if the Member is under detention are working outside the Prison institutions. The exemption shall terminate at the release.
2) is idle, registered as a person seeking work in the job centre, and the right to receive unemployment benefit has ceased.
3) Is adult apprentice, filled 30 years, pays pension contributions, see. However, section 9, and covered by a training agreement, entered into in accordance with labour market Agency's announcement about grants to companies that are part of education agreements with adults.
4) Is filled 30 years, follow a professional training, which gives the right to be admitted to an unemployment insurance fund in accordance with section 41, and pays pension contributions, see. However, § 9. The exemption is conditional on the
(a) the total income from employment), SU, SVU or similar during training does not exceed the maximum daily subsistence level or student salary, and to
(b)) the employment requirement for training home either fulfilled or have been fulfilled on the basis of employment, see. Article 53, paragraphs 2 and 6, and benefit entitlement consists of the basic regulation. Article 55, paragraph 1.
5) Is under the age of 30, and follows a professional training, which gives the right to be admitted to an unemployment insurance fund in accordance with section 41. The exemption is subject to the condition that the total income from employment, SU, SVU or similar during training does not exceed the maximum daily subsistence level or student salary.
(2). Member shall in writing ask the unemployment insurance fund for exemption. The honourable Member will be exempted from the date on which the unemployment insurance fund has received the request. Is the honourable Member was in custody in Denmark, the exemption shall apply from the custodial detention home.
(3). Is the Member of the vacant see. (1). 2, can be exempted from most Member for 6 months at a time.
(4). Of learners, see. (1). 3, 4 and 5, be given exemption for 1 year at a time up to a total of 5 years.
The exemption shall end when the Member completes or stop training.
(5). The Member can not be relieved, if the Member is receiving help for maintenance after the Act on active social policy or similar legislation.
(6). The Member can not be relieved, if the honourable Member wishes to make use of the possibility of early retirement, even though daily subsistence allowance entitlement has expired, without prejudice. § 74 (a), paragraph 8.
(7). The Member can not get benefits from the unemployment insurance fund during the period in which the Member is exempted from the requirement to pay contributions.
(8). The Member must pay the Member contribution for the exemption period if it subsequently transpires that Member did not meet the conditions for being exempt, even if the erroneous exemption due to an error from a-box page. If the Member is exempted by paragraph 1, nr. 2, however, only after paid for the days or the period during which the Member had work. Unemployment insurance fund shall collect the amount of membership fees in accordance with the procedure referred to in § 78. '
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. August 2009.1) arbejdsdirektoratet, 26. June 2009 Josiane P/Domenic Official notes 1) prepare guidelines for the notice