Overview (table of contents) Annex 1 The full text of the Ordinance on vocational college education in the field of auto technology (auto technologist AK)
Pursuant to section 22 and section 30 of Act No. 207 of 31. March 2008 on vocational college education and professional bacheloruddannelser are fixed:
§ 1. The purpose of the Business Academy training in auto technology is to qualify the trained to independently to be able to work with diagnosis, repair and optimization of auto technology products. Furthermore, the aim is to qualify the trained to independently could conduct management and advisory tasks within the auto sector.
(2). The graduates must have knowledge, skills and competences, as set out in annex 1.
§ 2. Training, there is a full-time education is rated for 120 ECTS credits. 60 ECTS credits corresponding to a full-time student work in 1 year.
(2). Business Academy training in auto technology gives the right to use the title auto trained technologist AK. The English title is AP Graduate in Automotive Technology.
(3). The term of education is the Academy Profession Degree Programme in Automotive Technology.
§ 3. The training consists of:
1) Mandatory educational elements with a total extent of 65 ECTS-points.
2) Internship with a total extent of 15 ECTS credits.
3) Optional training elements for each student have a total extent of 25 ECTS credits.
4) Final thesis 15 ECTS credits.
(2). The mandatory educational elements, see. (1). 1, is organised in the following core areas:
1) Technology and design.
2) optimization and repair.
4) Counselling and mediation.
6) sales and service.
7) Operating and economic management.
8) personnel management.
9) Quality and safety.
§ 4. The training shall be subject to the rules on vocational college education that is laid down in the Ordinance on vocational college education and professional bacheloruddannelser, including rules on purpose, level of knowledge, training, content and organization, duration and structure, access, teacher qualifications, tests and exam, academic regulations, and merit.
§ 5. The Ministry may allow derogation by Decree as part of trials. During experiments at the same time, the experiment duration and fixed reporting form.
(2). The Ministry may exempt from the Ordinance, when it is justified by exceptional circumstances.
§ 6. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. August 2009 and has effect for students who begin training 1. August 2009 or later.
The Ministry of education, the 3. July 2009 P.M.V. E.B. Peder Michael S head/s Annex 1
Targets for learning outcomes of vocational college education in the field of auto technology
Goals for learning yield include the knowledge, skills and competences which an auto technologist must achieve in education.
The graduates have knowledge about
1) technology and design to product and component level,
2) construction and material understanding,
3) electronic principles and systems,
4) run technical systems and vehicle dynamics,
5) it systems as a tool for troubleshooting and Diagnostics,
6) sales and service, with a focus on customer care,
7) operating and economic management as well as
8) personnel management.
The educated can
1) apply its auto technological knowledge in connection with diagnosing, troubleshooting, repair and optimization of vehicles, as well as in connection with the professional communication with importer and manufacturer,
2) select and apply properly and advanced measurement equipment and tools in relation to a given task,
3) disseminate tasks, solutions and technological knowledge to those who must perform the technical tasks,
4) produce documentation in relation to damage, service, repair and warranty claim handling on both Danish as an English and
5) apply an industry-related foreign language in daily communication with customers and others in the industry.
The educated can
1) acquire skills and new knowledge in the subject area,
2) independently handling complex technical troubleshooting,
3) systematically manage complex technological issues related to localization of complex fault and in connection with the optimization of vehicles in racing teams,
4) carry out mechanical and electronic optimization of a vehicle's driveability,
5) handle systems and methods for improving the efficiency of service and troubleshooting,
6) handle the overall management, operation, financial management, quality control and safety management of the workshop, including performing administrative and educational personnel matters as well as
7) handle the customer service, sales and distribution of automotive technical products in such a way as to create good customer and supplier relationships.