Publication of vocational training in autotechnology (autotechnolog-AK)
In accordance with section 22 and section 30 of the Act 207 by 31. March 2008 on vocational education and training of professional training shall be determined as follows :
§ 1. The purpose of vocational training in the field of autotechnology is to qualify the trained for independent training to be able to work with diagnosis, repair and optimization of autotechnological products. The objective is also to qualify the educated to be able to perform its own management and advisory duties in the area of the autozone.
Paragraph 2. The educated must have knowledge, skills and competencies as specified in Annex 1.
§ 2. The formation that is a full-time training is set to 120 ECTS points. 60 ECTS points shall be equal to the work of a full time student for 1 year.
Paragraph 2. Vocational training in the field of autotech provides the qualified right to use the title of autotechnolog-AK. The English title is AP Graduate in Automotive Technology.
Paragraph 3. The English title of education is Academy Profession Degree Programme in Automotive Technology.
§ 3. The training consists of :
1) Mandatory training elements with an overall volume of 65 ECTS points.
2) Internship with a total of 15 ECTS points.
3) Optional training elements which, for the individual students, have an overall scale of 25 ECTS points.
4) Final examination project of 15 ECTS points.
Paragraph 2. The required training elements, cf. paragraph 1, no. 1, in the following core areas, are organized :
1) Technology and design.
2) Optimize and repair.
3) IT handling.
4) Consulting and dissemination.
6) Sales and service.
7) Operations and economic governance.
8) Personnel lesion.
9) Quality and security.
§ 4. In the case of training, the rules on vocational training courses laid down in the announcement of vocational training and professional training courses, including the purpose, level, knowledge base, practice, content and organisation of vocational training, the duration and structure, access, scholar, study and examination of studies, study and study.
§ 5. The Ministry of Education may authorize the deviation of the notice as part of the experiment. At the same time, the duration of the test and the reporting form shall be determined.
Paragraph 2. The Ministry shall be able to dispense with the notice when it is justified in exceptional circumstances.
§ 6. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. This is August 2009 and has an impact on students that are beginning training on 1. August 2009, or later.
Score for training for vocational training in the field of autotechnology
The objectives of the learning exchange include the knowledge, skills and competencies of an autotechnologist to achieve in education.
The educated have knowledge of
1) the technology and design of the product and component level,
2) the design and material understanding ;
3) electronic principles and systems ;
4) running technical systems and vehicle dynamics,
5) IT systems as a debugging and diagnosis tool
6) sales and service with focus on customer care,
7) operational and financial management, and
8) staff management.
The trained can
1) use its autotechnological know-how in diagnosis, diagnosis, repair and optimization of vehicles, and in connection with the technical communications with importer and producer ;
2) select and apply proper and advanced measurement equipment and tools in relation to a given task,
3) disseminate tasks, solutions, and technological knowledge to those responsible for carrying out the technical tasks,
4) develop evidence in relation to the damage, service, repair and advertising of both Danish and English, and
5) use a non-professional foreign language in the daily communication with customers and others in the industry.
The trained can
1) dedicate skills and new knowledge in the field of professional expertise,
2) independently handle the technical complex problem determination,
3) systematically handle complex technological issues related to the localization of complex errors and in the context of optimization of vehicles in race teams,
4) perform mechanical and electronic optimization of vehicle driving characteristics ;
5) handle systems and methodologies for the efficiency of service and problem determination ;
6) handle overall management, operations, financial management, quality management and safety management of the workshop, including administrative and educational personnel conditions ; and
7) manage customer service, sales, and dissemination of autotechnical products in such a way as to create good customer and vendor relationships.