Overview (table of contents) Chapter 1 purpose and duration of training
Chapter 2 of training content and organisation
Annex 1 The full text of the Ordinance on vocational college education in administration (Administration Economist AK)
Pursuant to section 22 and section 30 of Act No. 207 of 31. March 2008 on vocational college education and professional bacheloruddannelser are fixed:
Training purposes and duration
§ 1. The purpose of the Business Academy of science in management is to qualify the trained to independently carry out work to analyze, plan and implement solutions that broadly relates to the management of private companies as well as the management and administration of public enterprises. The aim is also to qualify the graduates for professional servicing of citizens and customers and to promote cooperation between the two sectors.
(2). The graduates must have knowledge, skills and competences, as set out in annex 1.
§ 2. Training, there is a full-time education is rated for 120 ECTS credits. 60 ECTS credits corresponding to a full-time student work in 1 year.
(2). Business Academy training in administration gives the right to use the title administration trained Economist AK. The English title is AP Graduate in Administrative management.
(3). The term of education is the Academy Profession Degree Programme in Business and Public Administration.
Training content and organisation
§ 3. The training consists of:
1) Mandatory educational elements with a total extent of 75 ECTS credits.
2) Internship with a total extent of 15 ECTS credits.
3) Optional training elements for each student have a total extent of 15 ECTS credits.
4) Final thesis 15 ECTS credits.
(2). Education mandatory elements are arranged in the following core areas:
4) law school.
§ 4. The training shall be subject to the rules on vocational college education that is laid down in the Ordinance on vocational college education and professional bacheloruddannelser, including rules on purpose, level of knowledge, training, content and organization, duration and structure, access, teacher qualifications, tests and exam, academic regulations, and merit.
§ 5. The Ministry may allow derogation by Decree as part of trials. During experiments at the same time, the experiment duration and fixed reporting form.
(2). The Ministry may exempt from the Ordinance, when it is justified by exceptional circumstances.
§ 6. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. August 2009 and has effect for students who begin training 1. August 2009 or later.
(2). At the same time repealed Executive Order No. 631 of 18. June 2007 on vocational college education (AK) in administration (Administration Economist AK).
(3). The educational institution may organise transitional arrangements so that students who follow the training after the previous rules, see. (2) can complete training in accordance with the provisions of this Ordinance.
The Ministry of education, the 3. July 2009 P.M.V. E.B. Peder Michael S head/s Annex 1
Targets for learning outcomes of vocational college education in administration
Goals for learning yield include the knowledge, skills and competences, as a management Economist must achieve in education.
The graduates have knowledge about
1) the structure, function, development, culture and organisation in the private and public sector at national and international level,
2) organizational structures, including the influence of external factors, different management modes of meaning as well as individuals ' behaviour in organisations
3) strategic and political decision-making processes,
4) socio-economic sciences and business management models and principles and
5) legal method of administrative law principles, law of obligations, as well as relevant laws and regulations.
The educated can
1) apply and assess methods for the analysis of organizational processes, structures, culture and values, as well as apply and assess methods of conflict resolution and different presentation and negotiation techniques,
2) assess economic conditions and consequences on the basis of financial statements, budgets and financial reports as well as draw up price and cost calculation, quality measures and assess the achievement of the objective set,
3) assess and develop relevant statistical material and evaluate different evaluation methods usability as well as implement qualitative and quantitative studies,
4) prepare reports through the use of various media and the inclusion of digital opportunities in communication with customers and citizens and
5) plan and implement administrative legal proceedings and apply correctly the project work methods.
The educated can
1) combining the knowledge of economic, legal, organizational, social and information technology relationship with methodological considerations within the administration,
2) participate in cooperation with people with different educational, linguistic and cultural backgrounds,
3) deal with innovative solutions and decisions, as well as individually, in cooperation with citizens and other partners,
4) professionally service the citizens and customers and help to promote the cooperation between the private and public sector and
5) in a structured context, acquire new knowledge, skills and competencies in relation to the profession.