Chapter 1 Purpose and duration of education
Chapter 2 Content and organization of the training
Confescation of the administration of the administration of the administration of the administration of the administration of the administration of the Management Group
In accordance with section 22 and section 30 of the Act 207 by 31. March 2008 on vocational education and training of professional training shall be determined as follows :
Purpose and duration of education
§ 1. The purpose of vocational training in administration is to qualify the educated person to be able to perform independently of the work of analysing, planning and implementing solutions broadly related to private enterprise administration, as well as management and administration in public undertakings. The aim is also to qualify the educated professional service for citizens and customers and to promote cooperation between the two sectors.
Paragraph 2. The educated must have knowledge, skills and competencies as specified in Annex 1.
§ 2. The formation that is a full-time training is set to 120 ECTS points. 60 ECTS points shall be equal to the work of a full time student for 1 year.
Paragraph 2. Acquisidemics in administration provide the trained right to use the title of the Administrative Sea of AK. The English title is AP Graduate in Administrative Management.
Paragraph 3. The English title of the education is Academy Profession Degree Programme in Business and Public Administration.
Content and organization of the training
§ 3. The training consists of :
1) Mandatory training elements with an overall scale of 75 ECTS points.
2) Internship with a total of 15 ECTS points.
3) Optional training elements which, for the individual students, have an overall scale of 15 ECTS points.
4) Final examination project of 15 ECTS points.
§ 4. In the case of training, the rules on vocational training courses laid down in the announcement of vocational training and professional training courses, including the purpose, level, knowledge base, practice, content and organisation of vocational training, the duration and structure, access, scholar, study and examination of studies, study and study.
§ 5. The Ministry of Education may authorize the deviation of the notice as part of the experiment. At the same time, the duration of the test and the reporting form shall be determined.
Paragraph 2. The Ministry shall be able to dispense with the notice when it is justified in exceptional circumstances.
§ 6. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. This is August 2009 and has an impact on students that are beginning training on 1. August 2009, or later.
Paragraph 2. At the same time, notice No 631 of 18. June 2007 on the management of vocational training (AK) in administration (administration / AK management).
Paragraph 3. The Education Institute may organise transitional arrangements, so that students who follow the training according to the previous rules, cf. paragraph 2, may complete training in accordance with the rules laid down in this notice.
Target-exchange training for vocational training in administration
The objectives of the learning exchange include the knowledge, skills and competencies which will be achieved by a Management Sea in training.
The educated have knowledge of
1) the construction, function, development, culture and organisation of the private and public sector at national and international level ;
2) organizational structures, including effects from external factors, the importance of various management formulaments and the behaviour of individuals in organizations ;
3) strategic and political decision-making processes,
4) economics and economic models and principles ; and
5) legal method, administrative principles, bond law, and relevant laws and rules.
The trained can
1) apply and evaluate methods for the analysis of organizational processes, structures, culture and values, and the use and assessment of methods of conflict resolution and various presentation and negotiation techniques ;
2) assess economic conditions and consequences on the basis of accounts, budgets and financial reports, as well as the preparation of price and cost-scaling, set up quality targets and assessing the rate of measurement ;
3) assess and develop relevant statistical material and assess the applicability of different evaluation methods and carry out qualitative and quantitative studies,
4) develop reports by using various media and including digital opportunities in communications with customers and citizens ; and
5) plan and conduct the management legal proceedings correctly and apply project working methods.
The trained can
1) combine knowledge of economic, legal, organisational, societal and information technology, with methodological considerations within the administration ;
2) participate in cooperation with people with other educational, linguistic and cultural background ;
3) manage innovative solutions and decisions, both individually and in cooperation with citizens and other partners ;
4) professionally, servicing citizens and customers and contribute to promoting collaboration between the private and public sectors ; and
5) in a structured context, new knowledge, skills and skills acquired in relation to the profession are acquired.