Ordinance Amending Ordinance For Payment, Financial Reporting And Auditing Of Government Wage Subsidies To Municipal And Regional Employers Concerning Law An Active Employment Efforts, Act On Service Jobs And Act On The Older Worker Job
Original Language Title: Bekendtgørelse om ændring af bekendtgørelse om udbetaling, regnskabsaflæggelse og revision af statsligt løntilskud til kommunale og regionale arbejdsgivere vedrørende lov en aktiv beskæftigelsesindsats, lov om servicejob og lov om seniorjob
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=125747
Ordinance amending Ordinance for payment, financial reporting and auditing of government wage subsidies to municipal and regional employers concerning law an active employment efforts, Act on service jobs and act on the older worker job
In executive order No. 260 of 20. March 2007, as amended by Decree No. 913 of 17. September 2008, shall be amended as follows:
1. The introductory part shall be replaced by the following:
» Under section 110 (2) and section 111 of the Act on an active employment efforts, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 742 of 7. July 2009, § 2 of the law No. 140 by 25. March 2002 repealing the Act on service jobs, see. section 4, paragraph 1, § 5, paragraph 6, and article 6, paragraph 4, of the law on service jobs, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 36 of 22. January 2001, and section 15, paragraph 4, of law No. 1543 by 20. December 2006 about older worker job, as amended by Act No. 483 of 12. June 2009, fixed: '
2. In article 3, paragraph 2, the words ' the Ministry of the Interior and health ': ' the Interior and the Ministry of Social Affairs '.
3. In section 4, nr. 1, section 6, section 7, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, and article 8, paragraph 1, no. 4, the words ' the State in job centre ' to: ' the job centre '.
4. In article 7, paragraph 1, shall be replaced by ' chapter 20 ' to: ' chapter 12 '.
5. In paragraph 11, the words ' lov nr. 1231 by 27. December 203, as amended by Act No. 449 of 22. May 2006 ': ' law about Public Payment system. '
6. In paragraph 16 be modified in two places» the Ministry of Social Affairs ' to: ' the Interior and the Ministry of Social Affairs '.
7. Article 27 shall be replaced by the following: ' article 27. The Auditor General has access to review the accounts of the areas referred to in paragraph 1 in accordance with the provisions of section 4 (1) (8). 1, and sections 5 and 6 of the law on the revision of the State's accounts, etc.
(2). The Auditor General may by municipality/region require all such information after the Danish national auditor's estimate is of importance for the examination, see. section 12 of the Act on the audit of the accounts of the State, etc. '
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. August 2009 and applied for financial statements for 2009.
The national labour market Board, the 9. July 2009 Marie Hansen/Soren Thing forest
Search Translated Laws of Denmark